Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Journey for the History...
Last post by squidz
Today 11:25 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:20 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:01 PM
Reedkit Finder!
Last post by Onion Sandwich
Today 10:59 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 10:22 PM

Old October 9th, 2021, 07:01 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

(One last thing.....)

"Wha- what? NO!" she started shaking, "I'm sorry- I-" she looked at Kestrelstar, "I'm expecting...... kits." She mewed, her voice shaking, "I was hoping that Riverpad would be here so that...." she trailed off, "So that they would have a father...."
@spade

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old October 10th, 2021, 12:14 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Iceeyes -->

He stumbled back onto the territory, shoulder bleeding. "Kestrel..star?"

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old October 18th, 2021, 03:21 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piketooth View Post
Piketooth took a closer look and upon realizing it was the very same leader he bowed respectively "My apologies Krestralstar, it appears you have changed since I left, I almost didn't recognize you... I don't know why I didn't. As for your question, Yes, Of course. Riverclan is my home and I am always loyal to Riverclan and my clan mates." Piketooth silently cursed himself for not realizing that the leader had not changed, but merely changed to become a better leader

(P.S. I knew there was no change, I just wanted to try this as a outcome x3)
This was certainly an odd cat. Kestrelstar watched him with a quizzical expression, letting the silence hang in between them for a beat longer. "Just try to pay attention more to what's going on in the Clan," he replied finally, a small hint of a joking tone that he quickly gave
a small shake of his head on. With another nod, he muttered a brief 'goodbye' before padding past Piketooth.

[done - i'll re-add piketooth]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post
~Patch~
Pausing, Patch had awaited the young tom to come back to him. He had heard Aris call of ”coming!”, causing him to tap his paw lightly against the ground before the light brown pelt that was so familiar to the older cat finally came into view. The question Ari had asked roused a soft scoff from Patch, though a bit of amusement shinned in his eyes. “You rode on my back for half of the walk,” he had pointed out, peering softly towards Ari, “maybe I should just make you run around while I search for the..” Patch had paused, his eyes drifting as the obvious sign he was attempting to remember something. “..ah, yes, the clan,” his muzzle had moved in tune with his words before he raised a small eyebrow at Ari’s seemingly excited manner and watched with a slight frown as Ari strutted around like he was some sort of important cat. To anyone but Patch, Ari most likely wouldn’t have been. “Ha,” the older tom had purred put, sounding rough. “You’ve only ever scared away a family of mice, don’t get too cocky,” Patch had reminded him before the question had seemed to cause him to tense up slightly, his eyes growing a bit distant. “Yeah, of course, now c’mon,” he had murmured under his breath before turning on his paws.
However, instead of being able to turn and continue walking, Patch’s gaze caught Kestrelstar in his sight and the older tom twisted his neck to look towards the leader. Fur stood up on Patch’s shoulders as he peered towards this new cat, seemingly examining the face of this newcomer. The snapping, however, was not welcomed. Patch’s muzzle had gone up on one side in a small snarl as he seemed to be moving to stand more between Ari and Kestrelstar, but keeping his cautious gaze rested on the odd smelling cat. So many scents clung to his pelt and yet this cat was alone. “There’s no reason to get snappish,” Patch had pointed out, his ey s narrowed slightly. However, after finishing that Patch had seemed to be forcing his shoulders to relax and his gaze to go to a more soft look ”of course I noticed the scent of way too many cats,” Patch, before Ari, had been solitary and wasn’t use to having many cats around himself. “But,” the tom had pushed on “I crossed it for a reason,” casting a glance back towards Ari, the cat Patch had raised since Ari was a little kit, thinking his mother was merely sleeping after being hit by a monster, had been the reason Patch had come here. Returning back to Kestrelstar, Patch had kept a calm look as he huffed out his next words “he—no, we want to join your clan,”.
@spade @Celeste
Yellow eyes narrowed at the brave attitude the cat had. No right to get snappish? "This is RiverClan territory, my Clan's territory, that you've trespassed on. I've got every right to question why you're here," he retorted back, standing tall and firm. His jaw tightened as the cat went on to explain why they were here, in a more relaxed manner he noticed. His gaze darted between the older tom and his younger companion.

"Join? What benefits do you bring my Clan?" A question he hadn't really been asking, but now found the value in. While Kestrelstar saw the opportunity in taking in new set of claws - to hunt in leaf-bare, to defend RiverClan - he also didn't want to bring in just anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
Iceeyes -->

He stumbled back onto the territory, shoulder bleeding. "Kestrel..star?"
Surprise littered Kestrelstar's gaze as the leader laid eyes on a rather injured Ice-eyes. "Ice-eyes, what happened to you?" he asked, nose twitching at the scent of blood as his eyes watched the tom curiously.
Old October 18th, 2021, 09:55 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Ice-eyes -->

"S-soft..sh- thunderclan.. it was-" He stammered

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old October 23rd, 2021, 02:47 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@spooky spade

Stormstripe, rather exhausted and malnourished, hauled herself into the leader's den. She tried to move with determination but it was very hard. Her pelt as no longer as cold as it had been but it was still pretty cold, she hadn't slept in a den for a while. Not that she'd slept out there much anyway. Her eyes were very tired. She looked around for Kestrelstar in the darkness, almost falling asleep.
Old October 23rd, 2021, 07:10 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberpaw padded into the camp. Gosh, how long had she been gone? Probably too long. She walked over to Kestralstar, hoping he wouldn't kick her out. He probably wouldn't, but she was preparing for the worst.

@spade
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old October 23rd, 2021, 08:15 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

For @spooky spade
______
Frostpaw padded purposefully into camp, her tail held high. She looked around for Kestrelstar, ready to defend herself. She was annoyed at herself for getting lost outside of Clan territory because she had wanted to explore in her own. But she had been able to find her way quickly, and hopefully Kestrelstar would understand and let her back into the Clan.

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!

Last edited by Raven~; October 23rd, 2021 at 08:15 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2021, 11:27 AM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

♠Timberpaw

She nervously padded over to her leader, horrified of her punishment for running away. "Kestrelstar..?"

Willowvine♠

She swung her tail, third time she was missing, hopefully Kestrelstar didn't think she wasnt loyal! " Kestrelstar?"
Old October 23rd, 2021, 06:55 PM

My Mood: Fine

@spade

Glancing around at the familiar
surroundings, Ryebelly padded onto the RiverClan territory.
"Kestrelstar?"

bump after 48 hours
character site

"Though my heart is resilient
there's only so much I can take"
- must be the one by she wants revenge
Old October 23rd, 2021, 08:08 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack - o - Kunai View Post
Ice-eyes -->

"S-soft..sh- thunderclan.. it was-" He stammered
Yellow eyes narrowed. ThunderClan again?? Had their ceasefire meeting been for nothing? But it sounded like Ice-eyes had a specific name. "What was that name?" Kestrelstar asked, wanting to at least get that so he could bring it to Aspenstar's attention. He had to remember that an entire Clan could have no clue about one cats actions - that much had been proven true when he'd caught Splitheart across the border.

But right now, regardless of his own inquisitiveness, the tom needed to gtet checked out by Snakeheart. "You can tell me later. Firstly I want you to get looked at by Snakeheart, then come to my den to tell me what happened," he informed the tom, jerking his head back in the direction of camp.

[done]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
@spooky spade

Stormstripe, rather exhausted and malnourished, hauled herself into the leader's den. She tried to move with determination but it was very hard. Her pelt as no longer as cold as it had been but it was still pretty cold, she hadn't slept in a den for a while. Not that she'd slept out there much anyway. Her eyes were very tired. She looked around for Kestrelstar in the darkness, almost falling asleep.
As he was just finishing grooming a rather stubborn tuft of fur on his shoulder, Kestrelstar's ears pricked to detect movement outside his den. Familiar RiverClan scent... and, well then. Stumbling into his den looking half-dead was Stormstripe. Wasn't that Morningpaw's mother? Yellow eyes watched her, a bit disgusted but quickly covered up. "You've been gone quite awhile," he commented, letting his tail fall over his paws as he rested it on the ground once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Amberpaw padded into the camp. Gosh, how long had she been gone? Probably too long. She walked over to Kestralstar, hoping he wouldn't kick her out. He probably wouldn't, but she was preparing for the worst.

@spade
Every once in awhile Kestrelstar made it a point to examine the foundation of the camp walls and dens. They had been enforced a moon or so ago, before all of the turmoil had erupted with ThunderClan, and the gray tabby was pleased to see that the shells and mud reinforcements had been holding up.

Turning his head as a voice approaching him, the RiverClan leader gave a raise of his brow. "Amberpaw," he greeted, wondering why she had been out of camp for quite awhile, especially so close to being a warrior. "Care to tell me where you've been?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaryCat View Post
For @spooky spade
______
Frostpaw padded purposefully into camp, her tail held high. She looked around for Kestrelstar, ready to defend herself. She was annoyed at herself for getting lost outside of Clan territory because she had wanted to explore in her own. But she had been able to find her way quickly, and hopefully Kestrelstar would understand and let her back into the Clan.
Well, someone thought highly of themselves. Watching from his den as Frostpaw strode back into camp as if she hadn't been gone for the past half-moon, Kestrelstar gave a snort. She was young though, and still had quite a bit to learn.

Getting to his paws the leader sauntered over, shooting her a curious look. "You've found your way back to us," he stated, giving her a nod as he took a seat, waiting for whatever explanation she would offer up in defense of her absence - it definitely looked like she had been working on one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Cxndy_Fatal View Post
♠Timberpaw

She nervously padded over to her leader, horrified of her punishment for running away. "Kestrelstar..?"

Willowvine♠

She swung her tail, third time she was missing, hopefully Kestrelstar didn't think she wasnt loyal! " Kestrelstar?"
[please remember to mention me]

Swinging his head from where he was sitting with his tail wrapped around his paws, Kestrelstar blinked as he recognized Timberpaw. "You've been gone awhile," he responded, a look of disappointment crossing his face. What was it with apprentices who thought they could just disappear from the Clan, he'd never know.

- - - - -

Ah, one cat that Kestrelstar hadn't been surprised when she had gone missing. If he recalled correctly, he had accepted her back into camp after her second time of going missing, only to never see her return to camp or out in the territory. Irritation was high, and he was unsure of whether it was worth it to allow her back in.

"Willowvine," he snapped, his annoyance leaking into his voice. "This is the third time you've gone missing and come back. I've got half a mind to bar you entry since it seems as though you don't take being a warrior of RiverClan seriously enough to stick around and prove your loyalty." He gave a lash of his tail, eyes narrowed, as he waited to see what - if any - defense she would try to give this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcrdant View Post
@spade

Glancing around at the familiar
surroundings, Ryebelly padded onto the RiverClan territory.
"Kestrelstar?"
With camp life pretty much back to normal, Kestrelstar somehow felt bogged down by it all and slipped from camp. Paws hit the more soggy dirt and instant relief flooded him. A light mist swirled around his legs with each step, jaws parted to breathe it all in. Air, cool and crisp and a hint at the leaf-bare to come just moons away.

Drawn in with the air was a familiar scent, and yellow eyes flashed to movement towards his right. "Ryebelly," he called, giving a wave of his tail. The tom had been gone for quite some time. "Where have you been?"