Last post by Rowan
Today 11:48 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:34 AM

Old November 23rd, 2023, 08:00 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: November Gathering

Treepaw
50/100

Treepaw yipped as the storm screeched.

[OPEN]

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old November 24th, 2023, 10:26 AM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardheart00 View Post
RAGGEDEAR | 28 MOONS | HE/HIM
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips

Raggedear licked the top of Sandflower’s head gently. “Don’t stress. Let’s enjoy this gathering! You have time yet before you have to leave.” He turned his attention towards the leaders and deputies, ears swiveling as he strained to listen.
Sandflower
A sand-colored tabby she-cat with green eyes.

I smiled. -´´Sure, let's enjoy it.´´ I changed my attention towards the Gathering. I didnt know exactly what to feel. I was very excited to finally free this enormous weight from my shoulder, but worried about where I would live, and sad that I would have to leave my friends and my clan. I just sighed and tried to distract myself, but my tail sweeped from a side to another.

@leopardheart00

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚      .  .   ˚ .             ✦
Old November 24th, 2023, 11:03 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
97/200

---

The rain wet her pelt uncomfortably. Her fur sticks to her skin and makes her feel heavy and cold. So, so cold. With the chill in the air being wet was definitely going to get some of these cats sick... Just her luck. Though she doesn't dwell on her misfortune long. Bright streaks of light strike the ground and she can just feel the rage behind their movement. It's an impressive power someone up there was showing off. Terrifying. Absolutely horrifying. The tortie can feel her fur trying so desperately to puff out and stand on edge but it's too damp to do much of anything. So the look of terror on her face would do just fine in expressing how absolutely horrified she was. And worst of all she had no one to go to. No one to run to so she could hide away in their fur and tremble in fear. Completely and utterly alone. Again.

She's so thankful that Larkstar had called her clan to depart because she wanted nothing more than to get out of here. Not even bothering to offer a farewell to the other medicine cats, she jumps down from her spot and doesn't hesitate to go racing back toward camp. Attention overhead of her to watch for any oncoming lightning strikes-- the storm had come and gone so quickly, nothing was saying that the Stars wouldn't try to strike down cats themselves, next-- she doesn't notice the odd formations in the sand from the strike. Clumsy paws tumble over the vein-like ridges now adorning the sand and she almost goes barreling over herself uselessly. Thankfully her reflexes had definitely gotten better or else she would have faceplanted and made herself look incredibly stupid.

Chest heaving and now effectively stopped in her tracks, wide eyes stare at the sand, again in horror. She had never seen anything like this before. What did it mean? Did it mean anything at all or was it really just a natural occurance? Not wanting to stick around to find out, she turns tail once again, and begins the nonstop spring back home.

Tansypaw has left the Gathering.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old November 24th, 2023, 11:34 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Frostpaw
Windclan apprentice
Purrk: Agatha Kitty(inactive)
82/100

"Crack!"

A bright strand of lightning struck the earth and a flurry of rain swept through the air, Frostpaw found herself being shook to the core by the sudden, loud bangs and her eyes became wide with fright at the abrupt tempest.

No, no, no...this was bad...why was this happening?! She knew the high ranks had started arguing and that must've made Starclan mad but this? Did they mean to alight another thunder?! Please no! They'd die! They'd all die!

The young she-cat instinctively cowered in fear as the storm rained down on them. Pressing her small body hard against the wet sad, her muscles becoming tight with tension. Her own salty tears mixing with the cold rainwater and her long pelt drenched against her thin frame. She was scared. Oh so scared. This was familiar...far too familiar...

Breath. She needed to breath. Fear was choking her. She needed to calm down. How could she? Counting. Could that work? Mabye. It was worth a try 1... Deep inhale 2... deep exhale 3... repeat.

Slowly, her heartbeat slowed and her mind started to clear much like the storm had. Teary hues opened to see the clear night sky not a wisp of cloud left...did it happen...? Was it a dream? No she was at the gathering...the gathering. Oh gosh she'd just had a terrifying panic at a gathering?!

Self-consciously, Frost rised to her paws, wet sand clinging to her pelt. I'm an idiot
the words echoed in her head. She felt stupid, it was just lightning...nothing more...no one else was scared...So why was she? She knew why but everyone else had seemed to recovered but her...she was just...she felt like...she was a

Coward

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old November 24th, 2023, 12:44 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Frostpaw
Windclan apprentice
Purrk: Agatha Kitty(inactive)
82/100

"Crack!"

A bright strand of lightning struck the earth and a flurry of rain swept through the air, Frostpaw found herself being shook to the core by the sudden, loud bangs and her eyes became wide with fright at the abrupt tempest.

No, no, no...this was bad...why was this happening?! She knew the high ranks had started arguing and that must've made Starclan mad but this? Did they mean to alight another thunder?! Please no! They'd die! They'd all die!

The young she-cat instinctively cowered in fear as the storm rained down on them. Pressing her small body hard against the wet sad, her muscles becoming tight with tension. Her own salty tears mixing with the cold rainwater and her long pelt drenched against her thin frame. She was scared. Oh so scared. This was familiar...far too familiar...

Breath. She needed to breath. Fear was choking her. She needed to calm down. How could she? Counting. Could that work? Mabye. It was worth a try 1... Deep inhale 2... deep exhale 3... repeat.

Slowly, her heartbeat slowed and her mind started to clear much like the storm had. Teary hues opened to see the clear night sky not a wisp of cloud left...did it happen...? Was it a dream? No she was at the gathering...the gathering. Oh gosh she'd just had a terrifying panic at a gathering?!

Self-consciously, Frost rised to her paws, wet sand clinging to her pelt. I'm an idiot
the words echoed in her head. She felt stupid, it was just lightning...nothing more...no one else was scared...So why was she? She knew why but everyone else had seemed to recovered but her...she was just...she felt like...she was a

Coward

Albatrosspaw(14/100)

Albatrosspaw had been scared by the lightnight, his fur bristling in fear. Once it stopped he looked around in fear, but also trying to make sure everyone was ok. Then he saw Frostpaw
He padded over and crouched next to the she-cat, wokring up the courage to say something. Instead, Albatrosspaw used his presence as (hopefully] comfort.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old November 26th, 2023, 11:54 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro View Post
Sandflower

I smiled. -´´Sure, let's enjoy it.´´ I changed my attention towards the Gathering. I didnt know exactly what to feel. I was very excited to finally free this enormous weight from my shoulder, but worried about where I would live, and sad that I would have to leave my friends and my clan. I just sighed and tried to distract myself, but my tail sweeped from a side to another.

@leopardheart00

Raggedear's good ear swiveled to hear his friends tail dragging on the ground. "Do you want to leave the Gathering early? Maybe take a walk together around the territory one last time together?" He asked, blinking warmly. "Besides, it's so stuffy with all the tension here!" He fluffed out his pelt against the rain, only twitching his whiskers as the lightning struck the clearing. "Might be for the best anyways. StarClan seems angry."

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
Old November 26th, 2023, 12:07 PM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardheart00 View Post

Raggedear's good ear swiveled to hear his friends tail dragging on the ground. "Do you want to leave the Gathering early? Maybe take a walk together around the territory one last time together?" He asked, blinking warmly. "Besides, it's so stuffy with all the tension here!" He fluffed out his pelt against the rain, only twitching his whiskers as the lightning struck the clearing. "Might be for the best anyways. StarClan seems angry."

Sandflower

-´´I think it would be a good idea to leave early... But I don't want take a walk around the territory, it will make me miss everything even more...´´ The rain poured on my pelt, I tried shaking it off but I got all soaked again. -´´I guess this is a goodbye. I just want to thank you for being a good friend. I hope the best for you, you will have wonderful and healthy kits, a loving partner and a happy life. Don't worry about me, I will be fine.´´ A tear escaped from my eyes. I will miss him. I will miss my clan. Everything I knew was inside that green forest, but now everything would disappear in one night.
-´´I will visit you, I promise. Every half moon, meet me right here at night. I know you will be tired, but it's the only way. Make sure to roll on fox or badger dung before returning to the camp, or they will know you will be meeting me in secret.´´
I analyzed my friend's face for the last time, gave him a lick on his shoulder and ran away.

Last edited by Maro; November 26th, 2023 at 08:40 PM.
Old November 26th, 2023, 12:11 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro View Post
Sandflower

-´´I think it would be a good idea to leave early... But I don't want take a walk around the territory, it will make me miss everything even more...´´ The rain poured on my pelt, I tried shaking it off but I got all soaked again. -´´I guess this is a goodbye. I just want to thank you for being a good friend. I hope the best for you, you will have wonderful and healthy kits, a loving partner and a happy life. Don't worry about me, I will be fine.´´ A tear escaped from my eyes. I will miss him. I will miss my clan. Everything I knew was inside that green forest, but now everything would disappear in one night.
-´´I will visit you, I promise. Every full moon, after the Gathering, meet me at the Horseplace. I know you will be tired after the Gathering, but it's the only way. Make sure to roll on fox or badger dung before returning to the camp, or they will know you will be meeting me in secret.´´
I analyzed my friend's face for the last time, gave him a lick on his shoulder and ran away.

The tom's eyes widened in surprise as Sandflower gave him instructions then bolted away. "Sandflower! Wait!" He yowled, pounding after her, but the rain covered her scent and he couldn't keep up with the agile she-cat. "I'll be there! I promise!" He called, hoping she would hear him as he stared sadly at the darkness that swallowed her.

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
Old November 26th, 2023, 08:25 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

He was done with the stuck up ThunderClan deputy. Spiderthroat had the audacity to call him high and mighty while he boasted about crossing the border to instigate a fight.

"It would seem to me that if you were so afraid for your life because one of my Clanmates wasn't polite that you had to cross the border and kill two of them and then ambush an apprentice training with their mentor that it is you who is afraid. And I wouldn't question whether my Clanmates are worth your head. You should be asking, are yours?"

A threat as well as a promise. If they did not get Spiderthroat's head, then Fallownose would kill two ThunderClan cats for every one of WindClan's that the deputy had taken from them. Dawnstar's announcement went largely ignored, though the lightning and brief rain afterward was a surprise. Had she said something to finally make StarClan take action?

Either way, Twilightstar would probably be calling for WindClan to head out soon, so he dipped his head politely to Vulturefang before leaping from his perch, ignoring Spiderthroat and any other hare-brained retorts he may have.

@Starfall @elaif

Last edited by Ian; November 26th, 2023 at 08:25 PM.
Old November 27th, 2023, 12:49 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
As the gathering commenced, he felt himself nearly go out of focus, but that quickly changed when Twilightstar spoke. The demands and accusations being tossed around weren't light, but he couldn't care less. His half marred gaze briefly focused on on the Windclan leader, and then onto Spiderthroat. The pupils only shrunk into smaller black shards as he continued to listen. What a clown show... The only thing that he truly cared about, were Dawnstars words. Which wasn't surprising as his adherence had grown stronger during the past months. Who would've figured? Whatever the truth maybe, he most certainly wouldn't believe anything coming from Thunderclan. The same clan who cried about how Shadowclan were the real enemies... And yet, here they worse doing what they had apparently done, but multiplying it tenfold. What else could you expect from hypocritical cats who thought they could do no wrong? Thunderclan had gone south... And all they had to do was admit it.

Spiderthroats words came next, and it was something else hearing it come from the horses mouth. His brow furrowed into a tightly knit scowl as the moron continued. He claimed that that he didn't kill the medicine cat, instead he made up for it by explaining that he had killed to many Shadowclan cats to have known! Wow! That was so reasonable! It- it explained everything! Oh my god! That's some good proof, he'd much rather believe the Thunderclan murder over his own clanmate who knew Ivysnake almost better than everyone else! Not to mention... This 'clanmate' was well trusted by Dawnstar, and Vixensnarl was one hell of a enforcer... So the idea of actually accepting Spiderthroats answer, was far from mind. what a dumb ass... Like that eased any tensions. Jesus....

Just then, he recognized that the dark skies above began to pour rain. Following after the torrential downpour, came the electric lightshow the zapped at the ground. The booming thunder shook the insides of his ribcage, but he stood his ground. A little rain never hurt anyone... And just as quickly had those storm clouds appeared, they vanished just as fast. Odd... It could've been a whacked out, and completely random storm, oooor the almighty ancestors were complaining about something. And if it were the later, he was quite sure it was a pathetic reason. They whined their dead asses off for no good reason, so in this case he would take the liberty in not caring. Slightly pissed that his pelt was thoroughly drenched, he huffed and decided this was enough of a night. Holding back any snarky remarks, he watched Fallow nod in his direction, before leaping down. Giving a wave of his own tail, he stood and stretched his aching muscles before meeting the ground with a soft thud as his paws met the sand.

What a night.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...