Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by forest
Today 07:59 AM
Quietcloud finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 07:46 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by elio
Littlestream finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by finley !!
Today 07:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 27th, 2017, 01:39 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[yeah that sounds good to me]
Daypaw hadnt talked to the medcats since their ceremony and they were kinda glad. They felt out of place there. Daypaw didnt have a mentor, they had no one to teach them and Northpath didnt visit often anymore. They felt like they were alone. Daypaw was struggling. Struggling to even keep themselves upright they were so tired. Between trying to learn on their own and trying to avoid sleep, they frankly wanted to passout right now. They felt lonely. They had no mentor to guide them. No mentor to lead them to the Starcave, no mentor to tell them whats right and be there for Daypaw emotionally. Halestar is to busy with Leader duties to care for Daypaws every little need. They felt they were thrown into this without support. The enby let out a huff. Their ears twitched at the sound of pawsteps, looking up with their eyes in slits they saw Geckoleaf. She was one of the medcats they saw, Riverclans. They felt a pang of lonines,, a reminder that Cricketpaw wasnt at her side. Despite them not showing it on the outside-it hurt. The one cat Daypaw had gotten close to was dead. It stung. Seeing Geckoleaf was bitter sweet. Instead though Daypaw wouldnt be rude, giving a bow of the head at seeing her approach.
Despite her wish to, really, become nonexistent, she tried to push it aside, mustering courage from a strange, unseen source. Her uncoordinated gate lent to loud footsteps, her paws crashing through brambles and leaves. Finally, she basically collapsed in front of Daypaw, huffing loudly; she hadn't been eating, and her weakened body could hardly stand the strain of walking. Her legs were spread awkwardly underneath her, splayed in a painful way. Geckoleaf readjusted, pulling her paws underneath her until she became more comfortable. "Hello, Daypaw," she mewed to them, softly, eyes lighting up like she was her old self again; the enby reminded her of Cricketpaw, and being in their presence made the void seem to heal some. She smiled sadly; Daypaw looked so tired, a husked cat without any energy left. She saw the way that they barely stayed awake, struggling badly to keep upright. She wondered what it would be like without a proper mentor; she had always had Marshsnow, until she had passed away in the river. Without thinking, she stood up, and came to Daypaw's side, pressing up against them, tail wrapping gently around the apprentice's hips, pulling them close. It didn't even feel awkward, at least to her; Daypaw had to be so tired, so lonely, that maybe they'd appreciate this. "Daypaw, are you alright, love?" she murmured, gently, unsure of how they would respond.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old July 27th, 2017, 01:50 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

Despite her wish to, really, become nonexistent, she tried to push it aside, mustering courage from a strange, unseen source. Her uncoordinated gate lent to loud footsteps, her paws crashing through brambles and leaves. Finally, she basically collapsed in front of Daypaw, huffing loudly; she hadn't been eating, and her weakened body could hardly stand the strain of walking. Her legs were spread awkwardly underneath her, splayed in a painful way. Geckoleaf readjusted, pulling her paws underneath her until she became more comfortable. "Hello, Daypaw," she mewed to them, softly, eyes lighting up like she was her old self again; the enby reminded her of Cricketpaw, and being in their presence made the void seem to heal some. She smiled sadly; Daypaw looked so tired, a husked cat without any energy left. She saw the way that they barely stayed awake, struggling badly to keep upright. She wondered what it would be like without a proper mentor; she had always had Marshsnow, until she had passed away in the river. Without thinking, she stood up, and came to Daypaw's side, pressing up against them, tail wrapping gently around the apprentice's hips, pulling them close. It didn't even feel awkward, at least to her; Daypaw had to be so tired, so lonely, that maybe they'd appreciate this. "Daypaw, are you alright, love?" she murmured, gently, unsure of how they would respond.
Daypaws eyes opened a bit more watching the shecat basically throw herself infront of them, raising an eyebrow. Daypaw faced a lot of things themselves, they could tell what a hurting cat looked like by looking at her. Skinnier then when they met eachother at Daypaws apprentice ceremony. She looked tired, too. They could put the puzzle pieces together and relate it back to Cricketpaws death. She had been so cheery when they first met, and despite her smiling infront of them Daypaw could easily see right through her. She curled around them, and Daypaw let her. They were to tired to snap at her for even touching them, but they were secretly a sucker for affection anyway. "Im fine," they replied calmly. They were anything but fine. Amber hues gazed at Geckoleaf, tired. Their eyes were lidded as if they could close any second. Things had been lonely since Cricketpaw had died. It both angered and saddened Daypaw. It was their only close friend outside of their nightmares, their lack of sleep, their moodiness, Cricketpaw always looked passed that. And now she was gone. It only made Daypaws blood boil to who ever killed her. Ever since she died its all Daypaw had been dreaming about, her murder, her screams, the life fading from her eyes. It was terrifying. It was sad Daypaw was used to it by now. "How have things been for you?"
Old July 27th, 2017, 01:57 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[he'll be duplicated but oh well]
Cliffheart padded in,my is gait mismatched. The long trek to the gathering didn't play well in his favor, and it was becoming less and less comfortable to come to them. For sure the dusty tom would have to stay in camp most of the day tomorrow, just to give his leg some healing time. Just the exact opposite of what he wanted to do, but still. He just guessed that he could spend the time with the kits, and of course his treasured Star. As she spoke softly to him, he realized how much pain she could possible be in too. She had only been able to come this first time after the battle. She had come inches from death, even to the point of believing she would go herself. The heartbreaking moment where she pleaded to their son to take care of him, it haunted him. So instead he gave a shrug. "It doesn't matter. Wherever you would like." He said laying his tail on her in turn. He saw her smile, and knew all too well that she was hiding pain of her own. "Yknow what, let's sit in the back, it's closer." He meowed taking the lead to a spot in the sand, close enough to the front that they could hear just as long as the leaders spoke loud. He waited for her to sit, and then followed in suit, pressing his flank up against her and sprawling his twisted limb out to the other side.
{ ha so will she }
{ so since pathos left, should we presume sagekit dead? }

She nodded, thinking it would be better for the both of them. Somewhere in her mind, she knew he knew she was in pain, but she also knew he was in pain too. It bothered hernythat he could see that she hurt, not in a bad way though. She was used to putting others first, now she had someone who put her first, just like she did with him. It was odd. But she knew she couldn't change it. He wasn't changed easily. And she was glad he was. She would never want him to ever change. "Alright, love." She said, and watched as he took lead. She gave a smile, and she sat next to him. She gave a small, quiet sigh, half relief, half pained as her sitting seemed to add more pain, but it faded after a few seconds. She felt him press up against her and she gave him a smile. "Your leg isn't bothering you too much, is it?" She asked. She didn't want him hurting, and if they had to go back, she was sure that Grousestar and Auroraflame would understand. Her muscles were tense and sore, but she insisted Ebonyfrost she was fine, that she could go. "The kits told me to tell you, they said hi. They were wanting to play this morning but I told them we had to get ready for the Gathering. Strikerkit said he'd come." She chuckled, though her eyes filled with sadness. She thought about her son, and tears filled her eyes. She wiped them away, only for them to be replaced by more. She blamed herself, though she knew somewhere it wasn't her fault. No one's really. But being the mother, she felt she had a part to play. She lowered her head, trying not to let him see her cry. She knew he would, but she tried.
Old July 27th, 2017, 02:08 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaws eyes opened a bit more watching the shecat basically throw herself infront of them, raising an eyebrow. Daypaw faced a lot of things themselves, they could tell what a hurting cat looked like by looking at her. Skinnier then when they met eachother at Daypaws apprentice ceremony. She looked tired, too. They could put the puzzle pieces together and relate it back to Cricketpaws death. She had been so cheery when they first met, and despite her smiling infront of them Daypaw could easily see right through her. She curled around them, and Daypaw let her. They were to tired to snap at her for even touching them, but they were secretly a sucker for affection anyway. "Im fine," they replied calmly. They were anything but fine. Amber hues gazed at Geckoleaf, tired. Their eyes were lidded as if they could close any second. Things had been lonely since Cricketpaw had died. It both angered and saddened Daypaw. It was their only close friend outside of their nightmares, their lack of sleep, their moodiness, Cricketpaw always looked passed that. And now she was gone. It only made Daypaws blood boil to who ever killed her. Ever since she died its all Daypaw had been dreaming about, her murder, her screams, the life fading from her eyes. It was terrifying. It was sad Daypaw was used to it by now. "How have things been for you?"
She watched them carefully, seeing how nearly empty they were of joy. Her lips pressed into a thin line; she knew that Cricketpaw and Daypaw had been close; two friends who were the only medicine cat apprentices, who could laugh together and play together. And she knew that Cricketpaw would have been so kind; she wouldn't have cared about Daypaw's outside, only their inside. She let out a huff, a sharp sigh of sadness and longing. She herself was tired, being forced to once again hold the full healing duties of the clan. She closed her eyes for a moment, listening to Daypaw's single question, that was surprisingly genuine and quiet. She realized that all she could do was tell Daypaw the truth, and nothing less than it. Geckoleaf throat closed up as soon as she tried to speak, of the event that had so thoroughly shattered her mind and broken her life into two. "The killer... they ran. Cricket..." she paused, needing a moment to recoup, her mind frozen with fear of recounting the events she had seldom thought of. "...she was almost gone when we found her- Mistfall and I. There was so much blood, everywhere... It was a few shallow scratches to her sides, but one deep laceration over the jugular, of course. The cut was done with surgical precision; the killer was unfortunately talented." Her voice was flat, cold, monotone; if she thought about it too much, she wasn't sure what'd happen. "She was so peaceful. I don't think she felt a single thing; she just smiled and said goodbye." Geckoleaf paused again, sniffing slightly, already beginning to devolve into tears; but she felt that someone, especially Daypaw, needed to hear. "I saw Northpath, if that's any consolation. He smiled at me and took her away... I... I haven't seen her in a dream..." Her body shuddered slightly, and she bit at her lip, trying desperately to hold back tears. "H... h-have... you?"

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old July 27th, 2017, 02:28 PM

@Little Bird

Birchfur wove through the cats, meowing a greeting here and there. She was purposefully avoiding the ShadowClan side, so if any cats wanted to talk to her, they would have to find her. Birchfur hesitated, glancing to the side. It felt like someone was watching her. Letting out a quiet scoff at the thought, the black and white molly continued on her little walk, her tail twitching.
Old July 27th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Little Bird

Birchfur wove through the cats, meowing a greeting here and there. She was purposefully avoiding the ShadowClan side, so if any cats wanted to talk to her, they would have to find her. Birchfur hesitated, glancing to the side. It felt like someone was watching her. Letting out a quiet scoff at the thought, the black and white molly continued on her little walk, her tail twitching.

Mudtuft padded through the crowd of cats. He didn't understand why everyone had to bunch together. It made it hard for him to stay away form the LGTB+ community. They were all around him. It also made it hard for him to do anything! Mudtuft walked along absently, until his gaze was caught by a familiar black and white shape. He made a move to turn around, but it was to late. He was right in front of her.
Old July 27th, 2017, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Mudtuft padded through the crowd of cats. He didn't understand why everyone had to bunch together. It made it hard for him to stay away form the LGTB+ community. They were all around him. It also made it hard for him to do anything! Mudtuft walked along absently, until his gaze was caught by a familiar black and white shape. He made a move to turn around, but it was to late. He was right in front of her.
Birchfur locked eyes with Mudtuft, a low growl rumbling in her throat. "Hello, Mudtuft." She arched an eyebrow at him, raising her head to look him in the eyes. "How are you this fine evening?" Her voice was laced with absolute hatred and loathing.
Old July 27th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Birchfur locked eyes with Mudtuft, a low growl rumbling in her throat. "Hello, Mudtuft." She arched an eyebrow at him, raising her head to look him in the eyes. "How are you this fine evening?" Her voice was laced with absolute hatred and loathing.

"Birchfur." He growled, his voice filled with the same amount of hatred and loathing. "I was about to ask the same. I'm fine." he answered her question, his voice still layered with hatred. The truth was Mudtuft would never get over her leaving the clan. Though he never loved her, he couldn't.
Old July 27th, 2017, 02:41 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

She watched them carefully, seeing how nearly empty they were of joy. Her lips pressed into a thin line; she knew that Cricketpaw and Daypaw had been close; two friends who were the only medicine cat apprentices, who could laugh together and play together. And she knew that Cricketpaw would have been so kind; she wouldn't have cared about Daypaw's outside, only their inside. She let out a huff, a sharp sigh of sadness and longing. She herself was tired, being forced to once again hold the full healing duties of the clan. She closed her eyes for a moment, listening to Daypaw's single question, that was surprisingly genuine and quiet. She realized that all she could do was tell Daypaw the truth, and nothing less than it. Geckoleaf throat closed up as soon as she tried to speak, of the event that had so thoroughly shattered her mind and broken her life into two. "The killer... they ran. Cricket..." she paused, needing a moment to recoup, her mind frozen with fear of recounting the events she had seldom thought of. "...she was almost gone when we found her- Mistfall and I. There was so much blood, everywhere... It was a few shallow scratches to her sides, but one deep laceration over the jugular, of course. The cut was done with surgical precision; the killer was unfortunately talented." Her voice was flat, cold, monotone; if she thought about it too much, she wasn't sure what'd happen. "She was so peaceful. I don't think she felt a single thing; she just smiled and said goodbye." Geckoleaf paused again, sniffing slightly, already beginning to devolve into tears; but she felt that someone, especially Daypaw, needed to hear. "I saw Northpath, if that's any consolation. He smiled at me and took her away... I... I haven't seen her in a dream..." Her body shuddered slightly, and she bit at her lip, trying desperately to hold back tears. "H... h-have... you?"
They watched the shecat crumble infront of their eyes. The smiling perky composure, gone. They knew it was only a matter of time. No body could keep anything cooped up for that long. Geckoleaf didnt have really anyone to vent to that would understand her bond with Cricketpaw. But Daypaw knew somewhat, they had a bond with the shecat. They didnt usually do this, but they leaned closer, offering a shoulder to cry on. Letting their tail rest on Geckoleafs in silent support. "I havent, unfortunately." Cricketpaw was the only exception Daypaw would allow for a liking to Starclan. They couldnt imagine how Gecko must feel, the two were so close, like mother and daughter almost. They knew Cricket hadnt been on the best terms with their mother, and they knew she loved Gecko so much. "Everything comes in due time, Im sure shell visit you when the time is right." it was the only comfort they could give. It was the the only cat Day could really relate too, seeing as Cricket was a big part in both of their lives.
Old July 27th, 2017, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

"Birchfur." He growled, his voice filled with the same amount of hatred and loathing. "I was about to ask the same. I'm fine." he answered her question, his voice still layered with hatred. The truth was Mudtuft would never get over her leaving the clan. Though he never loved her, he couldn't.
"The kits are doing fine." Birchfur said stiffly. "So I'm doing fine as well. How is your family?" She held her claws back, although she wanted so much to rake her claws across his face and leave a huge scar running down his perfect face.

Last edited by red_inactive; July 27th, 2017 at 02:44 PM.
Closed Thread