by Ian
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 04:16 AM

Old January 17th, 2022, 04:23 PM
Three rats in a raincoat

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: The Weeping Tree

"Oh, yeah," his expression changed quickly. He got up slowly, his eyes to the ground, "I've been really stressed lately, the kits are a handful." He yawned, large bags under his brown eyes. "Sorry for bothering you...but it's been hard," he started to tear up a bit. This wasn't usually for him, since he was a happy. go-lucky cat. He looked at Birchheart his brows furrowed.

Have a good day!

Character Tracker-https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...90#post1527690
Old January 17th, 2022, 04:29 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

"Do you want some help taking care of them? Dapplekit is an easy kit and I have Clearpelt there to help me out," Birchheart replied, concerned, trying to help in anyway that he could, even though he knows that Blackjaw would never admit to needing help from anyone, even his best friend.

Birchheart sat up. Hoping that just this one time Blackjaw would accept the help he had offered. He didn't want Blackjaw putting too much pressure on himself.

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old January 17th, 2022, 04:32 PM
Three rats in a raincoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgigirl View Post
"Do you want some help taking care of them? Dapplekit is an easy kit and I have Clearpelt there to help me out," Birchheart replied, concerned, trying to help in anyway that he could, even though he knows that Blackjaw would never admit to needing help from anyone, even his best friend.

Birchheart sat up. Hoping that just this one time Blackjaw would accept the help he had offered. He didn't want Blackjaw putting too much pressure on himself.

"No, no, I just need some support." Blackjaw was determined to prove he was a fit father for Wishkit and Sharpkit. "Their both super energetic," he laughed, but it quickly faded into a grimace. "I love them, but some of the clan thinks I'm not a fit parent," he sighed.

Have a good day!

Old January 17th, 2022, 04:36 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post

>Lynxfuzz<
Grumbling swears under his breath, Lynxfuzz yanked his head roughly out of the snow. He came up with his face covered in clumps of white, whiskers and nose completely encased. With a snort, he glowered up at Sparrowflight, seemed to consider her offer, and then took her paw and let her help him to his feet. As soon as he was up he gave himself a fierce shake, scattering snow every which way. "Thank you," he muttered.

He took a few steps forward to snuffle around the base of the tree, then peered to the right. "I'm heading this way, I smell a hare."

With that he disappeared into the undergrowth. The hare wasn't very difficult to track, but its white coat made it hard to spot. He only saw it when it lifted its head and moved its ears, and immediately he dropped into a crouch. He was downwind, and it was close enough for a well-placed leap. If he was careful enough...

He bunched his legs beneath him and sprang into the air. The hare froze and glanced back at him, then tried to run, but with his paws outstretched he managed to hook it with his claws and clamp down on the back of its neck. With a sharp crunch and a final, ear-piercing shriek, the hare went limp.

Wincing, Lynxfuzz picked it up gingerly and brought it back to the tree. It was scrawny, but big - it would feed a couple of cats well.

~ Sparrowflight | Lynxfuzz | @Papaya ~

Giving him a friendly nod and helping to heft the tom up from his snowy pile, Sparrowflight huffed a quick, "Don't mention it," before giving her shoulder a final roll and glancing about. Well, if her partner was off to the right then she'd go left. They'd cover more ground that way and who knows, maybe even catch some good prey for the pile during this frigid season.

Carefully padding off to the left and scenting the air for potential prey, Sparrowflight's attention was grabbed by the wisp of... Well it smelt like some type of bird. Dropping into her crouch behind a low hanging bit of foliage, her tanned head peaked out just enough to spot the bright red plumage of a cardinal. It seemed a decent size, and she definitely wasn't one to turn up her nose at the available prey options, so creeping forward on gentle paws Sparrowflight approached her target. It seemed to be pecking at a few discarded nuts on the ground, unaware of the approaching hunter, so with a swift leap and a bite to the neck she dispatched the bird.

Gingerly carrying it back to the Weeping Tree, Sparrowflight buried it under some snow before stalking off to see if she could find at least an additional mouse for her clan. They could use all they prey they could get these days.

Old January 17th, 2022, 04:39 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Ivywish overheard a conversation. "Blackjaw?" she asked quietly.She winced as her twisted leg touched the ground.
@InsertCoolNameHere @corgigirl
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old January 17th, 2022, 04:39 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

"Blackjaw, listen to me," Birchheart said seriously. "Wishkit and Sharpkit are so lucky to have you, they don't even know how lucky they are. I doesn't matter what those mouse-brained, rat-butt cats think, you are a great dad!"

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old January 17th, 2022, 04:41 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Birchheart looked at Ivywish. He had never really talked to her before. All he knew was that she was Sharpkit's adoptive mother, not Blackjaw's mate, just Sharpkit's mom.

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old January 17th, 2022, 04:42 PM
Three rats in a raincoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgigirl View Post
Birchheart looked at Ivywish. He had never really talked to her before. All he knew was that she was Sharpkit's adoptive mother, not Blackjaw's mate, just Sharpkit's mom.

"Ivywish?" he got up, he was on edge, "What are you doing here," he hissed a bit.

Have a good day!

Old January 17th, 2022, 04:44 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

"Yeah- Birchhearts right. Have you seen Quickkit or Snowkit? I am terrible at being an adoptive mother" Ivywish winced as more pain filled her twisted leg. But she refused to go to the Medicine cats den. She noticed Blackjaw seemed angry and carefully tried to back away.
@corgigirl @InsertCoolNameHere
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.

Last edited by WhitesilverQueen; January 17th, 2022 at 04:46 PM.
Old January 17th, 2022, 04:45 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Birchheart stood up, silent. He felt like he should leave. He looked from one cat to the other. "Um... I'm-I'm gonna go." He walked away, embarrassed for some reason.

Bump me after 48 hours!