Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by squidz
Today 10:55 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:50 AM
✰Rowan’s Writing and...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:46 AM
"Shadow of a...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:44 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:44 AM

Old July 4th, 2017, 07:45 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool
Default Re: Experiment 12FY / Mixedclan RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
I know this is kind of an odd question but are characters allowed to be mates with a different species? XD
Actually a little while ago I put it on the main post. Basically yes, you can. But you cant have hybrid offspring. But you can have surrogates and donors with one of the species in the pair if they really want children.
Old July 4th, 2017, 07:49 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webpaw & Co View Post
"Goldenheart! Goldenheart!" A young kit ran up to the elder, swaying its tail excitedly. "Can you tell me how Mixedclan was created again?" Goldenheart, a 110 moon Golden Retriever looked at the young kit and smiled. "Again young Sand? Ive told you this story a moon ago." She laughed. Sand laughed along with her. "But I already forgot it! And you know how much I love the story." He pleaded to the elder. She sighed and nodded. "When I was a young pup, my mother Sunstar told me this story many times, I was much like you Sand." She looked at Sand, who was laying down and trying to stay still. "When my mother was younger, she was a human. A creature who walked on two legs and had no fur. She lived like everyone else, until she lost everything she had. So she volunteered in a experiment called Experiment 12FY. She was put into a chamber with many wires which was attached to a dog like me. Then, the chamber was turned on. She screamed, pain rising from everywhere in her body, then she blacked out. When she woke up, she was a dog! She was put in a cage with many other species of animals. Sunstar watched as the cages filled up with more victims day by day. However, one day that would all change. The day was like every other. The worker woke them up and locked their cages, except for one, Sunstars. She jumped walked out of her cage and opened everyone elses cage. Once everyone was out she lead them outside the room where the workers tried to get them back in the cages only to fail and run away. The building was now theirs. My mom stepped up and created the clan, calling it Mixedclan since so many species live here in harmony." Goldenheart ended her story and looked down at the young Sand, who was smiling and jumping around. "Wow! Im so happy I live here!"

Territory
A abandoned research building with a lot of windows. Moss covers the main room, where their camp lays. The den for elders was a hole in the wall, where moss was laid so the elders were comfortable. The warriors den was a top of a tree that fell onto the building a long time ago. Right next to the Warriors den was the apprentice den, which was in the same tree. Then the nursery, which was under a stair case separated from the rest. The medicine den is a hole in the ground where a badger once made its home. In the center of the room was a pile of fallen concrete that was put into a pile by the clan, its called The Pile and is where the announcements take place. Under the concrete pile is where the leader sleeps. Upstairs is what they call the "No mans place." Its usually where the loners and rouges go to rest. Outside the main room is where most of the building is. The room outside of the camp is where their water comes from. Rain stores in a huge puddle where everyone can drink from it. On the other side of the building the wall crumbled and is no longer there, and thats where many of the clans predators and prey come from. No one goes that much near the wall since everyones afraid of the outside and the predators that live near the crumbled wall.

Prey/Predators
Prey: Mice (Very common), Chipmunks (Common), Voles (common), Roaches (Very common), Squirrels (Uncommon), Fruit (Rare), Rabbits (Uncommon), Rats (Common), Lizards (Uncommon), Snakes (Rare)
Predators: Foxes (Uncommon), Badgers (Uncommon), Wolves (Really rare), Raccoons (common), Wolverine (Uncommon)

Rules:
Be nice!
No Godmodding (No one has powers)
If you are killing someone off please ask the person before you do.

This is a clan made up of many different species, most commonly cats, dogs, birds, and snakes. Please no rare breeds of any animal, and most of the animals in these experiments were pets, so no albino whale or anything like that! The animals live by a code called Heavens code, which is the same as the warriors code. Also theres a Heaven and the Dark Kingdom (hell). Also Young (kits) only have prefixes then get their suffixes when they are warriors (Sand will stay Sand until he is a warrior) Young will most likely be called 'young' before their name (Like Young Sand) while apprentices just get called by their prefix. There can be cross species mates, but they can't make hybrid offspring. However, there can be surrogates and Donors.

Applications:

Name:
Looks:
Personality (Will accept TBRP'D):
Family:
Mate/Crush:
Offspring:
Clan:

The Clan
Leader: Moonstar (Aura)
Deputy: Orchidstripe (me),
Healer: Featherdust (Hopekit)
Healer's Apprentice:
Warriors: Darkwing (Shadow) , Robinwisp (Shadow), Longtail (Fenris)
Apprentices: Mud (Shadow)
Queens:
Young: Sand (me), Snow (Aura)
Elders: Goldenheart (me),

Loners: Ryker (shadow)
Rouges:
Reserve me the healer apprentice? I'm working on my form and don't want it stolen

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old July 4th, 2017, 07:50 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
Reserve me the healer apprentice? I'm working on my form and don't want it stolen
Sure!
Old July 4th, 2017, 09:46 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

Orchidstripe watched the clan from The Pile, Relaxing on the somehow smooth concrete pile.

Young Sand played with a ball of moss near the medicine den, biting and chasing it like non-moving prey.

Goldenheart laid in the elders den watching the clan move about. She sighed, feeling her days get closer to the end.

(Anyone can join me)
Old July 4th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Orchidstripe watched the clan from The Pile, Relaxing on the somehow smooth concrete pile.

Young Sand played with a ball of moss near the medicine den, biting and chasing it like non-moving prey.

Goldenheart laid in the elders den watching the clan move about. She sighed, feeling her days get closer to the end.

(Anyone can join me)
"Good morning Orchidstripe." Darkwings husky voice mewed as he exited the warriors den.
Old July 4th, 2017, 10:17 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Moonstar paced in her den, growling. She knew her Clsn was at a blissful peace, and that worried her. Being the paranoid being she was, Moonstar was always worried about some outside attack. Some scoffed and sniffed in disbelief, but Moonstar is always prepared. She never lets her guard down, and never lets herself get soft. After awhile of useless pacing, she finally exited the den. The sunlight filtered through the windows and gleamed, showing her well-muscled limbs. She sat down by the entrance, waiting. For what, she didn't know.

Young Snow opened his brilliant gold eyes. He stood up, his little tail twitching. He leapt out of the nursery, looking for anyone to play with.

(Both open :3)

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 4th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
Moonstar paced in her den, growling. She knew her Clsn was at a blissful peace, and that worried her. Being the paranoid being she was, Moonstar was always worried about some outside attack. Some scoffed and sniffed in disbelief, but Moonstar is always prepared. She never lets her guard down, and never lets herself get soft. After awhile of useless pacing, she finally exited the den. The sunlight filtered through the windows and gleamed, showing her well-muscled limbs. She sat down by the entrance, waiting. For what, she didn't know.

Young Snow opened his brilliant gold eyes. He stood up, his little tail twitching. He leapt out of the nursery, looking for anyone to play with.

(Both open :3)
Could Moonstar find Ryker?)
Ryker woke up. The male short haired collie mix stretched and began to pad on the concrete. He easily caught a mouse and was devouring it. Little did he know he was on a clans territory.
Old July 4th, 2017, 10:29 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
"Goldenheart! Goldenheart!" A young kit ran up to the elder, swaying its tail excitedly. "Can you tell me how Mixedclan was created again?" Goldenheart, a 110 moon Golden Retriever looked at the young kit and smiled. "Again young Sand? Ive told you this story a moon ago." She laughed. Sand laughed along with her. "But I already forgot it! And you know how much I love the story." He pleaded to the elder. She sighed and nodded. "When I was a young pup, my mother Sunstar told me this story many times, I was much like you Sand." She looked at Sand, who was laying down and trying to stay still. "When my mother was younger, she was a human. A creature who walked on two legs and had no fur. She lived like everyone else, until she lost everything she had. So she volunteered in a experiment called Experiment 12FY. She was put into a chamber with many wires which was attached to a dog like me. Then, the chamber was turned on. She screamed, pain rising from everywhere in her body, then she blacked out. When she woke up, she was a dog! She was put in a cage with many other species of animals. Sunstar watched as the cages filled up with more victims day by day. However, one day that would all change. The day was like every other. The worker woke them up and locked their cages, except for one, Sunstars. She jumped walked out of her cage and opened everyone elses cage. Once everyone was out she lead them outside the room where the workers tried to get them back in the cages only to fail and run away. The building was now theirs. My mom stepped up and created the clan, calling it Mixedclan since so many species live here in harmony." Goldenheart ended her story and looked down at the young Sand, who was smiling and jumping around. "Wow! Im so happy I live here!"

Territory
A abandoned research building with a lot of windows. Moss covers the main room, where their camp lays. The den for elders was a hole in the wall, where moss was laid so the elders were comfortable. The warriors den was a top of a tree that fell onto the building a long time ago. Right next to the Warriors den was the apprentice den, which was in the same tree. Then the nursery, which was under a stair case separated from the rest. The medicine den is a hole in the ground where a badger once made its home. In the center of the room was a pile of fallen concrete that was put into a pile by the clan, its called The Pile and is where the announcements take place. Under the concrete pile is where the leader sleeps. Upstairs is what they call the "No mans place." Its usually where the loners and rouges go to rest. Outside the main room is where most of the building is. The room outside of the camp is where their water comes from. Rain stores in a huge puddle where everyone can drink from it. On the other side of the building the wall crumbled and is no longer there, and thats where many of the clans predators and prey come from. No one goes that much near the wall since everyones afraid of the outside and the predators that live near the crumbled wall.

Prey/Predators
Prey: Mice (Very common), Chipmunks (Common), Voles (common), Roaches (Very common), Squirrels (Uncommon), Fruit (Rare), Rabbits (Uncommon), Rats (Common), Lizards (Uncommon), Snakes (Rare)
Predators: Foxes (Uncommon), Badgers (Uncommon), Wolves (Really rare), Raccoons (common), Wolverine (Uncommon)

Rules:
Be nice!
No Godmodding (No one has powers)
If you are killing someone off please ask the person before you do.

This is a clan made up of many different species, most commonly cats, dogs, birds, and snakes. Please no rare breeds of any animal, and most of the animals in these experiments were pets, so no albino whale or anything like that! The animals live by a code called Heavens code, which is the same as the warriors code. Also theres a Heaven and the Dark Kingdom (hell). Also Young (kits) only have prefixes then get their suffixes when they are warriors (Sand will stay Sand until he is a warrior) Young will most likely be called 'young' before their name (Like Young Sand) while apprentices just get called by their prefix. There can be cross species mates, but they can't make hybrid offspring. However, there can be surrogates and Donors.

Applications:

Name:
Looks:
Personality (Will accept TBRP'D):
Family:
Mate/Crush:
Offspring:
Clan:

The Clan
Leader: Moonstar (Aura)
Deputy: Orchidstripe (me),
Healer: Featherdust (Hopekit)
Healer's Apprentice: (RESERVED)
Warriors: Darkwing (Shadow) , Robinwisp (Shadow), Longtail (Fenris)
Apprentices: Mud (Shadow)
Queens:
Young: Sand (me), Snow (Aura)
Elders: Goldenheart (me),

Loners: Ryker (shadow)
Rouges:
Name: Sage / Young Sage
Species/Breed: Cat / British Shorthair Calico
Looks: Calico
Personality (Will accept TBRP'D): TBRPD
Family: N/A
Mate/Crush: Young Snow @Aura
Offspring: N/A
Clan: Mixedclan

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old July 4th, 2017, 10:38 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Could Moonstar find Ryker?)
Ryker woke up. The male short haired collie mix stretched and began to pad on the concrete. He easily caught a mouse and was devouring it. Little did he know he was on a clans territory.
Sure! :3)

Moonstar stood and stalked to the entrance. "Going out," was all she said before she slipped through the entrance. She walked a way before spotting a figure eating prey. On our land... she thought grimly before pouncing on the figure, quickly pinning it down. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" She growled.

Brb)

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 4th, 2017, 10:41 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name:Whitebranch
Species/Breed:Chimpanzee
Looks:He is fur is a very light white and he has dark brown eyes.
Personality (Will accept TBRP'D):TBRP
Family:Open
Mate/Crush:Open
Offspring:Open
Clan:Mixed Clan

Name:Young Swift
Species/Breed:Peregrine Falcon
Looks:He is a beautiful mottled golden color with amber eyes
Personality (Will accept TBRP'D):TBRP
Family:Open
Mate/Crush:Open
Offspring:Open