Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:38 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by forest
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 10:33 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by korok
Today 10:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 9th, 2022, 05:46 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Operation Thunderfish [Event]

// @Starlily

Rainhound was ready for this. She'd trained with Roosterflame at the Sunkissed Creek, and now she wanted to help ThunderClan. Surely, swimming was a good skill to master - at times, it could even determine something as serious as life or death. Her blue eyes landed on her apprentice, Snowpaw, not long after she settled beside Roosterflame. She shot her apprentice a smile of encouragement, mouthing a quick "you can do it". Then she turned her full attention towards the event, bunching her muscles. She was prepared to swim. The sun was scorching down on camp, so the water would be a nice method to cool herself down as well.

// @Summer Rose

A few moments later, her gaze landed on Possumpaw, who was saying only RiverClan cats swam. "Not really," she mewed, padding over to him. "It's an important survival skill. You won't have to be afraid of drowning, and just imagine RiverClan's faces when they find out some ThunderClan cats can swim." A small smile fought its way onto her maw before she could stop it, and she returned to Roosterflame and Bushpaw, hoping that was enough to convince Possumpaw.
Old July 9th, 2022, 07:53 AM

Bump Policy: Dunno what that means so idc
My Mood: Yeehaw

Pigeonkit "Pidge/Feathers" (She/Her)
-
Swimming!? Pigeonkit looked at Roosterflame with a puzzled face, "Why would anyone want to get their fur wet?" she mumbled to herself.
Old July 9th, 2022, 04:24 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs, im forgetful and it would help a lot <33
My Mood: Cheeky

Squirrelpaw walks over to the gathering crowd knowing that it would be good to learn to swim, reluctantly she states, “I guess I’ll learn to swim!” She sits down feeling the heat scorch her paws, she figures that learning to swim will be good, and hopefully fun.
Old July 9th, 2022, 05:42 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Event [#event]

Roosterflame
He/Him

__
The first cats to show up for the event were Acornpaw, Ashpaw, and Flamepaw, three apprentices, and Roosterflame was glad for their eagerness to participate in an event he had brought back into being, it made him feel important and special, and it also gave him greater hope for the clan’s future.
Roosterflame was amused with Crowpaw’s excited reaction to his event, they seemed to be in good spirits, and very curious about the event’s main purpose.
“Well, Crowpaw,” He said, speaking directly to the young apprentice in question, “Swimming is like… well… kind of like running, but in water! If you’re in a deeper area, it feels like you can fly! Swimming is wonderful, at least in my opinion.”
He hoped the young apprentice would enjoy swimming, as it would be a great way for him to beat the heat, especially since Crowpaw had such a dark coat, which would definitely be soaking the sun up without mercy.
When Sparrowflight padded up and spoke, Roosterflame gave a nod of agreement,
“Exactly! Plus, we’ll be able to rub it in those fish’s faces that their swimming abilities aren’t exclusive anymore,” He replied with a joking demeanor, his eyes sparkling with mirth.
Roosterflame stifled a laugh at Fleapaw’s enthusiasm about his event. Similar to Crowpaw, Fleapaw was jumping up and down to get Roosterflame’s attention.
“You will! Don’t worry, Fleapaw, we’re just waiting for a few more cats to appear before we get into it, alright?” He purred grinning at the excited apprentice.
To Roosterflame’s slight surprise, he spotted Cinderstar moving about in the throng of different colored pelts, and he gave her a respectful nod, happy to see that she was planning on participating in his swimming event.
When he was sure that there was a big enough crowd to begin the event, Roosterflame began to speak,
“Alright! Although Bushtuft has yet to speak up, I’m sure he’ll show himself soon. In the meantime, if you all will follow me to Sunkissed Creek, I’ll divide you all up into groups to be taught! Come along, then!”
He jogged over to Rainhound,
“Hey! Thanks for showing up so promptly, I’ll try to give you the cats who seem like they’ll be stronger swimmers, as I know you’ve only recently learned,” He meowed, grinning, “I know you’ll do great nonetheless, though.”
The forest was calm and quiet as Roosterflame padded through, the only noises being those of the birds singing their cheerful songs of greeting to one another, leaves waving gently in a soft breeze, and the sound of dozens of pawsteps crushing through the leaf mold from the large group of cats tramping through the forest behind him.
When he reached the bank of the creek, Roosterflame sat on a seat-sized rock, doing his best to balance on the slippery, craggy top by sliding his paws down the face and digging in with his claws on a small patch of moss. He didn’t look very dignified, but doing these acrobatics gave him some extra height so that cats would be able to clearly see him from within the crowd.
“Alright! I’ll be dividing you up into groups shortly, so if you have a specific cat you’d like to train alongside, I suggest you walk up to then and stand or sit next to them.”

[ My Next Post Will Be Around 8:00pm EST July 11th
Also, this is your last chance to join before Rooster spilts the large group into training groups! ]

Last edited by Willowfern; July 11th, 2022 at 12:54 PM.
Old July 9th, 2022, 06:01 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

As the chance to put her legs in the water got closer, Flamepaw felt a rush of worry and fear cling to her pelt. Sunkissed Creek isn't too deep... and with Cinderstar, Sparrowflight, Rainhound, and Roosterflame, I should be fine! she tried to reassure herself, though she still felt heavy with worry. Who could I be in a group with? Maybe Acornpaw...

"Hi, I'm Flamepaw!" she purred in greeting, not entirely knowing who the fellow apprentice was. "Mind if I sit with you?"

Her green eyes stared at the brown-furred tom and she let a smile cross her face, "Are you excited to learn how to swim? I'm nervous about it. I gotta admit... I'm terrified of water. But I know this practice will be good, so I forced myself to try it out."
@lucidense

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; July 9th, 2022 at 06:02 PM.
Old July 9th, 2022, 06:41 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Acornpaw nodded. "Sure, you can sit with me." He looked at Flamepaw, smiling. "I'm a little scared too- I thought that with the tensions with Riverclan, swiming could be useful. Just gonna hope I don't drown before then." It was a joke, but Acornpaw's eyes were a little wide, filled with worry. "I mean, Sunkissed Creek can't be that deep." He said quickly, not wanting to make the other apprentice worry more. @SpiritedWarrior

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 9th, 2022, 06:50 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidense View Post
Acornpaw nodded. "Sure, you can sit with me." He looked at Flamepaw, smiling. "I'm a little scared too- I thought that with the tensions with Riverclan, swiming could be useful. Just gonna hope I don't drown before then." It was a joke, but Acornpaw's eyes were a little wide, filled with worry. "I mean, Sunkissed Creek can't be that deep." He said quickly, not wanting to make the other apprentice worry more. @SpiritedWarrior
Flamepaw smiled back and sat down next to Acornpaw, curling her fluffy tail over her paws. Acornpaw's just as worried as I am...

"I had the same thoughts about RiverClan. Swimming may be unnatural, but if it helps in a battle, then I'm all for it. I'm wanting to be a great warrior one day and I can't do that if I don't open myself up for new opportunities, no matter how... terrifying it is," she spoke with a hint of a chuckle, trying to make the conversation light-hearted.

"Sunkissed Creek isn't deep at all. I was only in the shallows to get the dirt out from between my toes, and that's really the furthest I've gotten in water, but I've seen the deepest part of the creek. Not deep at all," Flamepaw bumped Acornpaw with her paw and gave a reassuring glance. "I went there as my first outing with Rushfire. I take it you haven't gone?"

Ravenhawk
Old July 9th, 2022, 07:03 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

"Phew.. guess I don't have to worry about drowning, then. And no, I haven't really gone out on the territory much. Busy mentor and all that." Acornpaw looked a bit embarassed. "I heard that Riverclan cats fur is especially sleek, so they can swim better- is that true?" He looked at them, his eyes wide. I wonder if the waters gonna be cold. I hope not. @SpiritedWarrior

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 9th, 2022, 07:07 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidense View Post
"Phew.. guess I don't have to worry about drowning, then. And no, I haven't really gone out on the territory much. Busy mentor and all that." Acornpaw looked a bit embarassed. "I heard that Riverclan cats fur is especially sleek, so they can swim better- is that true?" He looked at them, his eyes wide. I wonder if the waters gonna be cold. I hope not. @SpiritedWarrior
"I... don't know, unfortunately..." Flamepaw shook her head. "Never met one. Your mentor's Jaggedfrost, right? What's making him so busy for you two to not train?"

Is Jaggedfrost really that busy? Why did Cinderstar assign Acornpaw to him?

Ravenhawk

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; July 9th, 2022 at 07:07 PM.
Old July 9th, 2022, 07:12 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Tigerlily purred. She liked swimming.
Closed Thread