Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:28 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:25 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Apollo.
Today 02:24 AM
ashfur gif
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 02:00 AM

Old January 14th, 2022, 09:32 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Character Maker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
Im obsessed w/ your OCs now lol

Name?:
Preferred Age?: Kit aged
Preferred Clan?: River
Preferred Gender?: Female
Want Me To Add NPC Family? (Parents, siblings, mate, kits, etc): Everything you see fit for her
How Much Trauma? (0-10): you choose
Anything Else?: make her innocent.
Mention Me: @Ritsuka

Name?:
Preferred Age?: 12-50 moons; warrior
Preferred Clan?: WC
Preferred Gender?: Male
Want Me To Add NPC Family? (Parents, siblings, mate, kits, etc): Everything, including mate and kits
How Much Trauma? (0-10): 8/10, severely abused by father
Anything Else?: Strict and gruff but he learned it from his father and wants to be nice
Okay! This might take me a bit, but I'll make sure to get it done at some point!

Bump me only after two days.

Old January 14th, 2022, 09:37 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

I’ve been meaning to have a new adult character, hm.

Name: Lotuswhisper
Preferred Age: 23 Moons (young adult)
Preferred Clan: Either Thunderclan or Windclan
Preferred Gender: He/Him
Want Me To Add NPC Family?: Parents/Siblings, yes. Mate/Kits, no.
How Much Trauma? (0-10): 6
Anything Else?: Your decision.
Old January 14th, 2022, 09:38 AM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masquerade View Post
I’ve been meaning to have a new adult character, hm.

Name: Lotuswhisper
Preferred Age: 23 Moons (young adult)
Preferred Clan: Either Thunderclan or Windclan
Preferred Gender: He/Him
Want Me To Add NPC Family?: Parents/Siblings, yes. Mate/Kits, no.
How Much Trauma? (0-10): 6
Anything Else?: Your decision.
Bruh, you blindsided me with the new name XD but I'll work on him!

Old January 14th, 2022, 09:40 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
Bruh, you blindsided me with the new name XD but I'll work on him!
Sorry, dude, haha! Been meaning to change my username for awhile, lol.
Old January 14th, 2022, 09:42 AM
Trans, Ace, and Gay. (:

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Okay! This might take me a bit, but I'll make sure to get it done at some point!
totally fine. (:
Old January 14th, 2022, 11:37 AM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker View Post

totally fine. (:
Here, hope you like them!

Name: Mistykit.
Previous Name/s: None.
Future Name/s: ???
Clan:: RiverClan.
Alignment: Lawful Good.
Brief Description: A small, petite, sleek, silver smoke tabby she-cats with pale blue eyes. She has large, tufted ears, a long and feathery tail, and a small black nose.
Personality/Summary: Playful, energetic, kind, argumentative, gentle, honest.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Family
Mentor/s:

Apprentice/s:
None.
Mother:
Littlestream- Small, blue-gray tabby she-cat (NPC).
Father:
Fogwhisker- Gray smoke tom (NPC).
Siblings
Brother/s
Rainkit- Dark blue-gray tabby tom (NPC, same litter brother, 4 moons old).
Sister/s
Willowkit- Gray she-cat (NPC, same litter sister, 4 moons old).
Mate/s
N/A.
Kit/s
None.
Others
None.
Bio:
Kithood:
Mistykit was born to Littlestream and Fogwhisker of RiverClan along with her siblings, Rainkit and Willowkit, shortly after their parents got together. Rainkit was the quiet, secluded kit, while Willowkit was the wild, energetic one, and Mistykit was the innocent, childish one. She often played with Willowkit in adventuring and causing chaos, and she always made sure Rainkit wasn't lonely. Mistykit always loves to cheer up others and make them happy, and is almost always seen with a smile.
Apprenticeship:

Warrior:

Quirks
*Mistykit collects pretty flowers to decorate hers and her siblings' nests with.
*She often tries to drag fish bigger than her to her family to prove her strength.
*Mistykit leaves flowers and other items in the nests of those who she sees sad.

Flowers!
Pretty things!
Helping others be happy.
Playing.
Hearing stories.
Dislikes
Getting in trouble.
Being scolded.
People who dislike her gifts and attempts to cheer them up.
Getting a thorn in her paw.
Phobias
Acrophobia (fear of heights).
Arachnophobia (fear of spiders).
Nyctophobia (fear of the dark).

Diseases/Disabilities
None.

Theme Song:
Try Everything- Shakira.

Voice/s:
Kit/Young Apprentice- Fae from Fire Emblem Heroes.
Older Apprentice/Warrior- Mipha from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Name: Bayrunner.
Previous Name/s: Baykit, Baypaw.
Clan:: WindClan.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral.
Brief Description: A large, muscular, heavy, mottled, golden cream-colored tom with dark blue eyes. He has a white belly and throat, white paws, a short tail, and tufted ears. He also has long legs, and a long scar that starts behind his neck and ends behind his left shoulder.
Personality/Summary: Blunt, honest, loyal, cold, strict, gruff, thoughtful.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Family
Mentor/s:
Eagleflight- Large, brown and white tabby she-cat (NPC).
Apprentice/s:
None.
Mother:
Berrybush- Long-haired, cream-colored tabby she-cat (NPC).
Father:
Lionstrike- Large golden tom (NPC, missing).
Siblings
Brother/s
None.
Sister/s
Brightcloud- Long-haired golden tabby she-cat (NPC, same litter sister, 40 moons old).
Milksplash- Cream she-cats with white patches (NPC, same litter sister, 40 moons old).
Mate/s
Gingertail- Bright ginger she-cat with a distinctive, darker ginger tail (NPC, feisty, still together and happy).
Kit/s
Leopardkit- Golden ginger tom with darker mottled spots (NPC, 3 moons old, not very close but working on it).
Russetkit- Dark ginger she-cat with a white belly (NPC, 3 moons old, not very close but working on it).
Others
None.
Bio:
Kithood:
Bayrunner was born as Baykit to Berrybush and Lionstrike of WindClan along with his sisters, Brightkit and Milkkit, born their only son in the only litter they had together. Lionstrike and Berrybush often argued, much like Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight, and rarely saw eye to eye, making others wonder why they were together in the first place. When their kits were born, Berrybush was a loving and doting mother, but Lionstrike was a harsh, cold father, often ignoring his kits and pretending to have no connection to them. Many arguments sparked from this, and Lionstrike often verbally abused his kits, mainly Baykit, for ruining his future with the prettiest she-cat in WindClan. He despised all of his kits, though he seemed to have a vendetta against his son for an unknown reason. A day rarely passed where Lionstrike didn't scold and verbally attack Baykit for one reason or another. One day, he disappeared from the Clan, his location unknown, relieving his family, but the damage was already done. Milkkit became a recluse, scared of others that could act like Lionstrike, while Brightkit opted to forget the whole thing, never talking about it. Baykit, however, developed a cold, defensive personality, having grown cold and numb after moons of verbal abuse from Lionstrike. Their mother often tried to help them but was a victim herself of his whip-like words. After his disappearance, the family slowly began to rebuild, taking one tiny step at a time to recovery.
Apprenticeship:
Shortly after Lionstrike's disappearance, Baykit and his sisters became apprentices, with Eagleflight assigned as Baypaw's mentor. She was loyal and strict, but nothing like Lionstrike. She acted as an older sister for Baypaw, often arguing with him and helping him slowly recover from his abuse at the paws of Lionstrike. They always trained together, with Eagleflight certain that Baypaw would always excel, and she was right. He was strong and brave, always eager to prove himself. It was around that time that Baypaw met Gingerpaw, a fellow apprentice. While he was quiet and cold, Gingerpaw was loud and had a fiery spirit. Baypaw loved peace and quiet, while Gingerpaw desired action and talking. They were complete opposites to one another, yet got along better than anyone else in the Clan. Gingerpaw helped Baypaw be understood by others and expand in his emotions, while Baypaw kept the ginger she-cat out of trouble. Eagleflight often teased them over their relationship, and was the first to notice the blossoming feelings the two had for each other, and she needed to help Baypaw realize that after some time of wondering why he felt strange around Gingerpaw. Once he realized it, however, he tried to stay away, unwilling to be hurt or hurt a loved one if he could help it. Eagleflight and his sisters attempted to make him reconsider, but it was Gingerpaw's anger and sadness over being ignored by her best friend that made him rethink. Still, Baypaw remained focused on training, wanting to protect everyone he cared about, including Gingerpaw, from anything that could happen.
Warrior:
After moons of training, Baypaw, his sisters, and Gingerpaw became warriors, named Bayrunner, Brightcloud, Milksplash, and Gingertail. It was then that Bayrunner confessed his love to Gingertail, who eagerly accepted and reciprocated his feelings, and the two became mates. Gingertail was ecstatic to become a mother once she realized she was with kits, but Bayrunner was worried: he didn't know how to be a father, as his own was a horrendous one. He kept fretting, and Gingertail and his sisters comforted him until Leopardkit and Russetkit were born. Although excited to have kits, Bayrunner was awkward with them, and didn't know what to do. Gingertail often gently scolded him for often neglecting his kits, and he has now started the process of recovery and becoming a better father to his kits.

Quirks
*Bayrunner's smile looks more like a grimace, and he often needs to explain himself afterwards.
*He almost always seeks Gingertail or his sisters for comfort when he feels that his feelings are overwhelming.
*Bayrunner doesn't like swimming… at ALL.

Training.
His family.
Helping his Clan.
Dislikes
His "father."
Wet fur.
Too many emotions.
Overly emotional cats.
Phobias
Philophobia (fear of loving/being loved).
Thalassophobia (fear of deep water/drowning).

Diseases/Disabilities
PTSD.
Bipolar Disorder.
Harm OCD (Scared of hurting his loved ones).

Theme Song:
Battle Scars- Lupe Fiasco & Guy Sebastian.

Voice/s:
Warrior- Jeralt from Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

Old January 14th, 2022, 11:46 AM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark

Name?: Flowerheart
Preferred Age?: 20
Preferred Clan?: Shadowclan
Preferred Gender?: She/her
Want Me To Add NPC Family? (Parents, siblings, mate, kits, etc): yes
How Much Trauma? (0-10): 5
Anything Else?: no
Old January 14th, 2022, 12:31 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Name?:
Preferred Age?: Apprentice age
Preferred Clan?: Former rogue, currently in ThunderClan
Preferred Gender?: Any gender is fine
Want Me To Add NPC Family? (Parents, siblings, mate, kits, etc): Yes please, except mate and kits of course
How Much Trauma? (0-10): 7
Anything Else?: N/A
Old January 14th, 2022, 12:36 PM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever

Name: Red'fur
Preferred age: Warrior
Preferred clan: Shadowclan
Preferred Gender: Male
Description: Dark red and brown tom, raised of shadowclan and trusted warrior, very kind but also shy.
Old January 14th, 2022, 12:52 PM
Trans, Ace, and Gay. (:

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Here, hope you like them!

Name: Mistykit.
Previous Name/s: None.
Clan:: RiverClan.
Alignment: Lawful Good.
Brief Description: A small, petite, sleek, silver smoke tabby she-cats with pale blue eyes. She has large, tufted ears, a long and feathery tail, and a small black nose.
Personality/Summary: Playful, energetic, kind, argumentative, gentle, honest.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Family
Mentor/s:

Apprentice/s:
None.
Mother:
Littlestream- Small, blue-gray tabby she-cat (NPC).
Father:
Fogwhisker- Gray smoke tom (NPC).
Siblings
Brother/s
Rainkit- Dark blue-gray tabby tom (NPC, same litter brother, 4 moons old).
Sister/s
Willowkit- Gray she-cat (NPC, same litter sister, 4 moons old).
Mate/s
N/A.
Kit/s
None.
Others
None.
Bio:
Kithood:
Mistykit was born to Littlestream and Fogwhisker of RiverClan along with her siblings, Rainkit and Willowkit, shortly after their parents got together. Rainkit was the quiet, secluded kit, while Willowkit was the wild, energetic one, and Mistykit was the innocent, childish one. She often played with Willowkit in adventuring and causing chaos, and she always made sure Rainkit wasn't lonely. Mistykit always loves to cheer up others and make them happy, and is almost always seen with a smile.
Apprenticeship:

Warrior:

Quirks
*Mistykit collects pretty flowers to decorate hers and her siblings' nests with.
*She often tries to drag fish bigger than her to her family to prove her strength.
*Mistykit leaves flowers and other items in the nests of those who she sees sad.

Flowers!
Pretty things!
Helping others be happy.
Playing.
Hearing stories.
Dislikes
Getting in trouble.
Being scolded.
People who dislike her gifts and attempts to cheer them up.
Getting a thorn in her paw.
Phobias
Acrophobia (fear of heights).
Nyctophobia (fear of the dark).

Diseases/Disabilities
None.

Theme Song:
Try Everything- Shakira.

Voice/s:
Kit/Young Apprentice- Fae from Fire Emblem Heroes.
Older Apprentice/Warrior- Mipha from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Name: Bayrunner.
Previous Name/s: Baykit, Baypaw.
Clan:: WindClan.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral.
Brief Description: A large, muscular, heavy, mottled, golden cream-colored tom with dark blue eyes. He has a white belly and throat, white paws, a short tail, and tufted ears. He also has long legs, and a long scar that starts behind his neck and ends behind his left shoulder.
Personality/Summary: Blunt, honest, loyal, cold, strict, gruff, thoughtful.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Family
Mentor/s:
Eagleflight- Large, brown and white tabby she-cat (NPC).
Apprentice/s:
None.
Mother:
Berrybush- Long-haired, cream-colored tabby she-cat (NPC).
Father:
Lionstrike- Large golden tom (NPC, missing).
Siblings
Brother/s
None.
Sister/s
Brightcloud- Long-haired golden tabby she-cat (NPC, same litter sister, 40 moons old).
Milksplash- Cream she-cats with white patches (NPC, same litter sister, 40 moons old).
Mate/s
Gingertail- Bright ginger she-cat with a distinctive, darker ginger tail (NPC, feisty, still together and happy).
Kit/s
Leopardkit- Golden ginger tom with darker mottled spots (NPC, 3 moons old, not very close but working on it).
Russetkit- Dark ginger she-cat with a white belly (NPC, 3 moons old, not very close but working on it).
Others
None.
Bio:
Kithood:
Bayrunner was born as Baykit to Berrybush and Lionstrike of WindClan along with his sisters, Brightkit and Milkkit, born their only son in the only litter they had together. Lionstrike and Berrybush often argued, much like Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight, and rarely saw eye to eye, making others wonder why they were together in the first place. When their kits were born, Berrybush was a loving and doting mother, but Lionstrike was a harsh, cold father, often ignoring his kits and pretending to have no connection to them. Many arguments sparked from this, and Lionstrike often verbally abused his kits, mainly Baykit, for ruining his future with the prettiest she-cat in WindClan. He despised all of his kits, though he seemed to have a vendetta against his son for an unknown reason. A day rarely passed where Lionstrike didn't scold and verbally attack Baykit for one reason or another. One day, he disappeared from the Clan, his location unknown, relieving his family, but the damage was already done. Milkkit became a recluse, scared of others that could act like Lionstrike, while Brightkit opted to forget the whole thing, never talking about it. Baykit, however, developed a cold, defensive personality, having grown cold and numb after moons of verbal abuse from Lionstrike. Their mother often tried to help them but was a victim herself of his whip-like words. After his disappearance, the family slowly began to rebuild, taking one tiny step at a time to recovery.
Apprenticeship:
Shortly after Lionstrike's disappearance, Baykit and his sisters became apprentices, with Eagleflight assigned as Baypaw's mentor. She was loyal and strict, but nothing like Lionstrike. She acted as an older sister for Baypaw, often arguing with him and helping him slowly recover from his abuse at the paws of Lionstrike. They always trained together, with Eagleflight certain that Baypaw would always excel, and she was right. He was strong and brave, always eager to prove himself. It was around that time that Baypaw met Gingerpaw, a fellow apprentice. While he was quiet and cold, Gingerpaw was loud and had a fiery spirit. Baypaw loved peace and quiet, while Gingerpaw desired action and talking. They were complete opposites to one another, yet got along better than anyone else in the Clan. Gingerpaw helped Baypaw be understood by others and expand in his emotions, while Baypaw kept the ginger she-cat out of trouble. Eagleflight often teased them over their relationship, and was the first to notice the blossoming feelings the two had for each other, and she needed to help Baypaw realize that after some time of wondering why he felt strange around Gingerpaw. Once he realized it, however, he tried to stay away, unwilling to be hurt or hurt a loved one if he could help it. Eagleflight and his sisters attempted to make him reconsider, but it was Gingerpaw's anger and sadness over being ignored by her best friend that made him rethink. Still, Baypaw remained focused on training, wanting to protect everyone he cared about, including Gingerpaw, from anything that could happen.
Warrior:
After moons of training, Baypaw, his sisters, and Gingerpaw became warriors, named Bayrunner, Brightcloud, Milksplash, and Gingertail. It was then that Bayrunner confessed his love to Gingertail, who eagerly accepted and reciprocated his feelings, and the two became mates. Gingertail was ecstatic to become a mother once she realized she was with kits, but Bayrunner was worried: he didn't know how to be a father, as his own was a horrendous one. He kept fretting, and Gingertail and his sisters comforted him until Leopardkit and Russetkit were born. Although excited to have kits, Bayrunner was awkward with them, and didn't know what to do. Gingertail often gently scolded him for often neglecting his kits, and he has now started the process of recovery and becoming a better father to his kits.

Quirks
*Bayrunner's smile looks more like a grimace, and he often needs to explain himself afterwards.
*He almost always seeks Gingertail or his sisters for comfort when he feels that his feelings are overwhelming.
*Bayrunner doesn't like swimming… at ALL.

Training.
His family.
Helping his Clan.
Dislikes
His "father."
Wet fur.
Too many emotions.
Overly emotional cats.
Phobias
Philophobia (fear of loving/being loved).
Thalassophobia (fear of deep water/drowning).

Diseases/Disabilities
PTSD.
Bipolar Disorder.
Harm OCD (Scared of hurting his loved ones).

Theme Song:
Battle Scars- Lupe Fiasco & Guy Sebastian.

Voice/s:
Warrior- Jeralt from Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
They are both stunning! ;o May come back for a SHC OC eventually if I cant get far w/ my current lol. Your creations make up practically all my OCs now