Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Highlights made [p]
by Eden
Last post by Eden
Today 06:41 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Levi 99
Today 06:37 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by glitch
Today 06:32 PM
the aloe market
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:29 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 06:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 20th, 2021, 09:54 PM
twilight

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Let's Play Soccer! [Windclan Event]

Quote:
With not a sound escaping him, the tortie male kit listened to Blackmist explain the rules of the 'official' moss-ball game they were about to play. It sounded fun enough, and there were definitely kits here he had not met before. They all seemed nice enough though. Once the rules were explained, the teams were assigned.

Meadowkit wasn't sure if he was surprised or not that he was put on the team opposite his brother, but he'd give a mild, almost apologetic smile to Duskkit, mewing a "Good luck!", before standing up to join his team members.

Just about everyone was here, Ashkit seemed excited. "You've got this Ashkit, eyes on the moss-ball!" Turning his head to the other three, Meadowkit would dip his head.
"I'm Meadowkit, it's nice to meet you all. I'll do my best for the team. Should we have a team name?" His tail stood high, a sign of his growing excitement. Maybe it was mixed with a bit of nervousness too, only because he was afraid of messing up. It wasn't very often he played like this, he mostly watched. Watching wasn't as good as playing. Hopefully he wouldn't mess up too bad.
yay a team name sounds like a good idea ashkit says how about team windkits he sugusted because were windclan kits he said
@Silverfur & Co @The Cannibal
outsiders: stream, roxie, slate
Old September 21st, 2021, 06:02 AM

Pinekit was ready. She started pacing around eager for the game to start.
Old September 21st, 2021, 12:05 PM

My Mood: Inspired

{ @Error • @^w^ • @~Poppy • @Undertaker }
~~~
Petalkit bounced over excitedly to his group, he looked around at his den mates and let out a purr "I bet we're going to win!" He said, grinning widely. The small cinnamon-furred calico kit smiled widely at Pinekit, remembering their little outing with his brother, he glanced around at the other kits, he hadn't interacted with any of them before, but they sure seemed cool!

~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

Last edited by seeingstars; September 21st, 2021 at 12:06 PM.
Old September 21st, 2021, 02:18 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

~ @seeingstars @Error @^w^ @Undertaker ~

The last time Poppykit had ever played moss ball was with her father when she was four moons old. Just one moon ago. That was one of the last memories she had of him. He’d tried to fill in the hole that her mother had left behind when she had died. He didn’t play games with her before. But, that was a long time ago. Now...

Poppykit’s ears pricked at the sound of Blackmist’s voice. She shook her head to get the vivid memory out of her head. Some kits had still been talking, but after a moment everyone had quieted so they could hear what he was saying. She listened intently as he explained the rules, her dark ginger striped tail curled around her paws. The rules of the game seemed to be fairly simple. The posts in the ground she’d noticed before were the goal posts. There would be two teams. Someone would be the goalie, and this position would be switched around. The first to three goals would win. When he finished she nodded, making a mental note of all of the things he’d said in her mind. She looked at the kits around her as the teams were named, observing the kits that would be on her team.

Petalkit. A cinnamon calico tom with two different colored eyes. He seemed young and full of spirit. She didn’t know about how well he would physically be able to play, but he seemed like he would be a good teammate. Of course, he wasn’t on her level. Not many kits were. She wasn’t just any cat, of course. She was special. Petalkit seemed to be a typical kit. Of course, nothing special about him.

Onto Duskkit. Well, she was a kit. Full of energy and ready for a game of moss ball. Pretty much the same as Petalkit. Nothing much. Definitely below her. Maybe a good teammate, but it was hard to tell for certain. She was not even close to being like Poppykit. Already Poppykit was going through countless scenarios in her head of how this game could turn out. The wins, the loses, the saves, the misses. The moves she would use, and others. The different tactics each kit would use. Yes, this game would be fun. She would get to learn more about the kits around her and the ways their minds worked. And, she would remember. She would never forget what they did right now.

Next, Poppykit’s gaze swept onto Pinekit. A light brown tabby with pale green eyes. Good for camouflage. She would probably be a good hunter. Better for stealth than her own white coat that stood out too much, even with her dark ginger tabby spots helping to hide her. She seemed to be full of energy and excited for the game, just like most of the other kits. She probably didn’t care that she had one of the better coats for hiding in the tall grass that made up the Windclan moors. She was below Poppykit as well. But, she seemed to physically fit. Poppykit didn’t know how well she’d do as a goalie though. She better stay by the goal, just to be safe.

Finally, her golden eyes rested on her last team mate. Leechkit. Not a very appealing name, but that didn’t really matter. He was big, by far the biggest of all the kits gathered. His solid gray pelt would be good for night hunting. His big stature would be good for fighting in some cases, but not so good in others. He probably wouldn’t be able to go as fast as other, smaller kits. From what she’d seen of him so far, he seemed to be disinterested and somewhat aloof. She knew that he was close with his siblings, or at least it looked like that from what she’d observed so far. She hoped that he would be more focused in the game when it started. She didn’t like cats who didn’t pull their weight and try their hardest in everything that they did. As for his rank, she couldn't say for sure. He had something in his eyes that made her think that he was smarter than he seemed. She couldn't make his evaluation yet. She'd have to see more...

After finishing her evaluation, she got up from her sitting position and padded toward her end of the field. Pinekit seemed to be ready for the game. That was good. Poppykit flicked her tail and looked at her surroundings, making note of anything that she could use to her advantage. There wasn’t much. She stood near the posts that made up the goal and kept her face nonchalant as she continued to watch her fellow clanmates, flicking her ear at Petalkit’s remark about winning. She didn’t know for sure if they were going to win. But she did know she was going to make the most of this experience.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries

Last edited by Polaris; September 21st, 2021 at 07:57 PM.
Old September 21st, 2021, 06:26 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Error • @^w^ • @~Poppy • @seeingstars
Leechkit perked his ears at the arrival of his sister whom he was shocked to see had awakened, he failed to notice either Beastkit or Lionkit trailing behind her. He'd make due with Midnightkit, he supposed. He parted his maw to tell her about the game, but the warrior, Blackmist, spoke before him. The broad-shouldered kit cocked his head and listened silently to the explanation. Two posts? What were posts? It wasn't a word that Leechkit was familiar with, neither Twilightstar nor Ashmother used such a word. His green eyes slowly roamed until he found the so-called 'posts' the warrior spoke up.

Why were they called posts? Before his brain could over-analyze the word, he shook the thought off and settled on the rules and the apparent goals for the game. One had to work in a team to get the mossball past the other team and into a goal that would score points? That seemed simple if not a little redundant. Leechkit wasn't certain if he wanted to play all of a sudden, he didn't do teamwork, and the game itself seemed dull. Getting up, he shook out his pelt and began to walk back to the nursery, but he paused when he heard his name called for a team opposing Midnightkit.

Hmm, maybe he'll stick around after all. Winning and losing didn't mean much to Leechkit, but he did enjoy testing his abilities against his siblings. That way he'd know what he needed to work on what they needed to work on to better themselves. Leechkit returned to his previous sitting place as Midnightkit bounced off to befriend her 'teammates'. Leechkit wasn't nearly as vocal or interested in making friends, but he did understand that communication was necessary. So with great reluctance, Leechkit shifted his green eyes around to look at his teammates.

Pinekit and Petalkit both seemed like those typical happy-go-lucky kits that Leechkit could barely stand. Pinekit was supposed to be their goal guard? Leechkit wasn't going to put much expectation on her. He swiftly decided to lug Duskkit in with the other two.

Poppykit was different, the way she watched was similar to the way he watched other cats, picking them apart, and there was a glint in her eyes that spoke of her intelligence. But there was also something that Leechkit saw similar to his mother. She was judgemental, Twilightstar was like that with him all the time. Even though she did her best to embrace all of her kittens' tendencies, Leechkit was well aware that his mother did not like how... difficult Leechkit could be. Twilightstar had the right to pass judgment over him, she gave birth to him. Everyone else could go jump off a cliff! Leechkit quickly decided that he was going to be wary of her, he do his best to tolerate everyone on his team for this activity, but there was no one here worth tolerating to a point of bonding or 'pretend' friendship. Poppykit was one to keep an eye on as he grew older.

"Since I'm larger, I'll stay in the back and help Pinekit with guarding the goal," Leechkit spoke up, seeing as everyone else was just chirping about how fun this would be winning and no strategizing. Poppykit might have been bright enough to come up with something, but what use was an idea if you didn't share it to get opinions. "Don't count your mice before you catch them. We haven't won anything yet." Leechkit lifted his hind leg to scratch at his left ear before he shook out his pelt and stood up. "Petalkit and Duskkit, you two seem like you'd be quick on your paws, why don't you two focus on getting the mossball to our opponents' posts. If two of us are defenses and two of us are playing offense, then one of us can play somewhere in the middle switching to help out whichever side needs it, Poppykit." That would require good judgment, Leechkit would have stepped up, but he didn't have the speed necessary to play upfront or dart back down towards their post when needed.

"Sound good?" Leechkit added after a moment. It was getting easier to ask others their thoughts the more he predicated listened to his siblings' ideas and not consistently taking charge and assuming he was always right. He was... normally, but once in a blue moon he'd take some advice here and there and could be wrong.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 21st, 2021, 08:28 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

~ @seeingstars @Error @^w^ @Undertaker ~

(Man, I can already tell that Poppy and Leech are gonna have a fun time in this roleplay lol)

Poppykit watched Leechkit walk over to their side of the field, noticing his reluctance. She tilted her head a little, trying to figure him out. She was used to getting to know different cats by watching them, but he seemed to be more complex than the kits she was used to. It was hard to get a read on him. She waited as he looked them all over. She flicked her tail in a sign of agreement. At least he knew how important it was to know what your teammates are like.

Poppykit raised her eyebrows when Leechkit took control of the situation. She wasn’t against it, seeing as she hadn’t really wanted to be the leader of their team. But, she didn’t know if she was for it either. She looked over the group once more, and decided that out of the options available, he was probably one of the better choices for the job.

She listened in silence as he explained his course of action. It was, maybe not so surprisingly as she was beginning to find out, actually a pretty good plan. It was one of the better ones she had thought of while running different scenarios through her head. He’d played to people’s strengths, something a team should always do. Not only that, but he had actually recognized their strengths within a small amount of time. The more she saw of him, the more Poppykit was starting to think that there might be another Windclan kit that was on her level. And for that, she respected him.

Poppykit did feel some sense of relief knowing that Leechkit was going to be helping with defense. That took care of her main worry for the game. She suspected that Petalkit and Duskkit would be pretty good as offensive players. But, by being put in the middle, Poppykit would be able to help wherever she thought help was needed. She would be able to make some important decisions that might change the whole game. This was just what she needed. A chance to prove herself to the cats around her. The kits her age and to the warrior, Blackmist. For a moment, she wondered why Leechkit had put her in this position, and not himself. Ah. He wouldn’t be fast enough with his big stature.

Poppykit thought for a moment before meeting his eyes with her own and responding to Leechkit with a toneless mew. “Seems like you're better than I first thought. I see no flaws in your plan, so I have no reason to disagree with it.” She sat down and curled her tail around her paws before continuing. “None of the kits on the other team seem to be a real challenge. They don't look to be very organized.” Her gaze flitted over Leechkits shoulder for a moment to the other team gathered by their posts. “You chose a plan that included our teammates' strengths and weaknesses. I approve, but your plan will probably have to be adjusted based on who becomes the goalie next. Just keep that in mind.” She stood once again and stretched, getting ready for the war that was about to ensue.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old September 22nd, 2021, 07:04 AM

Pinekit listened to Leechkit's plans and nodded. "Sounds Good. I will do my best to block the balls." @seeingstars @Poppy @Error @Undertaker
Old September 22nd, 2021, 07:37 AM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

@seeingstars @~Poppy @^w^ @Undertaker

<Duskkit>

She looked over to Leechkit, who recommended that she would get it over to the opponent’s side. She grinned, and bounded over to the forward left post. “All good with me!” She shouted to Leechkit. Turning around to face the other side of the field. She normally hasn’t seen him or talked to him, but he seemed to be a clever kit. She looked to her right, waiting for Petalkit.

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]

Last edited by error; September 22nd, 2021 at 07:39 AM.
Old September 22nd, 2021, 01:02 PM

My Mood: Inspired

{ @Error • @^w^ • @~Poppy • @Undertaker }
~~~
The small cinnamon-furred calico nodded in response to Poppykit and Leechkit. He bounced over to Duskkit, purring softly before speaking "We've got this" The trans tom said barely above a whisper to Duskkit.

~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥
Old September 22nd, 2021, 01:27 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Oh crud, she was late!
Sprinting over, Cranekit was worried that she wouldn't be able to play, but since Blackmist was her father, he would have to let her play, or Sparkdad would be her favorite. And that would be sad for Blackmist, because then he wouldn't be her favorite, and if he wasn't her favorite, then that meant that she wouldn't listen to him. EVER. Her feathery calico fur was spiked with excitement. This was gonna be fun! And Meadowkit was here too, so that meant that she should be on his team, so she could help him out. "BLACKMIST!" She yowled, even though she was right next to him and the chance of him being annoyed was pretty darn high. "Can I play? Please, oh pleeeeeeease?"

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Closed Thread