Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ω "Hooting" Ω - [adoption...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:40 PM
Where talons meet trees [P]
by Daragca
Last post by Myling
Today 03:34 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by constellation
Today 03:33 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Rose
Today 03:24 PM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 03:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 3rd, 2021, 12:14 PM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: Wolffang’s Raid! [Event]

Rippleshade dashed down the camp. She was to defend. WindClan was in her need, even if this was just training. She launched herself, claws sheathed, aiming to pin down Crowspeck. // @Kyrieknight
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it

Last edited by Glitch_Candle; July 3rd, 2021 at 12:14 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2021, 01:05 PM
ß|ł

My Mood: Mysterious

~Otterleap~
(Open!)

Otterleap followed after Wolffang, ready for the "battle". It seemed like a fun event and he was definitely going to join in. He focused on everything around him. There were yowls and the scent of many WindClan cats. Otterleap's muscles rippled as he ran and his long legs ran as fast as they could.
Soon, he was at camp. Otterleap looked around for his first opponent. Of course, this wasn't a real battle, but he would still treat it kind of like one. He would keep his claws sheathed, but his opponents were still his opponents.

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!
Old July 3rd, 2021, 06:15 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Fernpaw didn't understand what was going on, but the surge of cats pouring into camp only make his ears perk up in excitement. To him, this was a game - and he was ready to play.

Inexperienced, he didn't have any plan going in, so he just jumped at the nearest cat he could. "Weeee!" Such a fierce battle cry!

[ open to anyone, including "friendly fire" bc he doesn't discriminate ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 4th, 2021, 05:41 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
@Moonraven

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang hoped that Skyleaf had gotten his order and veered away, searching for any Clanmates who realized that this wasn’t an actual attack and who weren’t prepared to rip each other’s throats out. He spotted Leopardsong with luckily sheathed claws skirting the clearing, surveying the scene. A small smile twitched on his lips: she’d been the one to ambush him last time, so why not reverse it? The large and muscular tom slid around his Clanmates until he was behind her. Despite the brown spots and tabby markings, her snowy-white fur stood out easily amid the crowd.

The tom crouched down, bunching his hindquarters and checking one more time that his claws were safely sheathed. Then he leaped, hoping to land on her back and knock the air out of her. During their little “fight”, he might also help her get the word out that this wasn’t an actual attack. WindClan had been on edge lately; perhaps this hadn’t been the best idea. Especially since, besides Seedheart, he’d appointed cats at random to be on the attacking team. Once the shock was over and the rules were set in place, things would be going more smoothly. Hopefully.

Yup, she was still utterly clueless and confused even after watching some of her clanmates start jumping on each other. This seriously looked like a game to her, if so, they should have brought Leopardsong in on the fun, she loved play fighting and could have easily cleared away this mess of puzzlement from some of her clanmates' faces. After watching for a few more seconds, she automatically stiffened when she felt eyes practically burning a hole into the back of her head.

She was going to turn around with a sarcastic quip about staring, unfortunately, the weight dropping onto her back had her plumming towards the ground. What instincts wanted her to do was drop and twist to dig her hind claws into soft belly fur, but her brain reminded her that they were playing and she didn't feel any claws on her back, just big paw pads. Having no clue who was on her back, just knowing they were larger, Leopardsong, went with the downward motion, knowing that her clanmate wouldn't crush her.

The slender warrior caught herself, keeping herself so low her belly fur brushed the ground, she swiftly slithered her way out from underneath her opponent before the full brunt of their weight could pin her down. She twisted around, brown orbs bright with warm amusement, as she found out that it was Wolffang that had taken to pouncing on her like she was a piece of prey.

"What is with you and always trying to squish me?" Leopardsong trilled with a sunny grin on her lips. She didn't wait for an answer, darting forwards on paws that barely touched the ground, Leopardsong swung a paw at tom's head, zipping away a few paw steps, before darting towards him again with another quick lash of her front paw aimed at one of his front legs. Leopardsong discovered that she wasn't able to move as freely or as fast in a clearing full of her clanmates, she had to be mindful of where everyone and everything was. It was hindering, but Leopardsong was pretty certain she could out maneuver Wolffang, she was not repeating their brawl and knew better than to try and tangle with him. He was just too brawny for her to wrestle with evenly.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old July 4th, 2021, 11:24 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste View Post
Halfmask whirled around, fur bristling, as an onslaught of cats bore into camp. What- was that Crowspeck? These were WindClan warriors! What was going on? Fighting their way through the chaos, they made their way to the dark tom’s side. “What are you doing?” they yowled, gaze pleading. Were Crowspeck- Skyleaf- Wolffang, traitors to WindClan?

@Kyrieknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippleshade View Post
Rippleshade dashed down the camp. She was to defend. WindClan was in her need, even if this was just training. She launched herself, claws sheathed, aiming to pin down Crowspeck. // @Kyrieknight
Crowspeck almost froze. Ah, he was hoping he wouldn't be confronting Halfmask so soon into the training raid. It hurt the way they looked at him, confused and scared. He was about to explain himself when he was tackled by Rippleshade, grunting as he hit the dirt upon impact. He wriggled under her, kicking at her belly in hopes of throwing her off.

Bump me only after two days.

Old July 4th, 2021, 03:27 PM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Crowspeck almost froze. Ah, he was hoping he wouldn't be confronting Halfmask so soon into the training raid. It hurt the way they looked at him, confused and scared. He was about to explain himself when he was tackled by Rippleshade, grunting as he hit the dirt upon impact. He wriggled under her, kicking at her belly in hopes of throwing her off.
Ripple tossed back as the tom kicked in to her belly, but attempted to throw Crowspeck back on to her. (the screaming adder battle move. Rippleshade taught this to Cinderpaw)
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old July 4th, 2021, 03:46 PM
ß|ł

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Fernpaw didn't understand what was going on, but the surge of cats pouring into camp only make his ears perk up in excitement. To him, this was a game - and he was ready to play.

Inexperienced, he didn't have any plan going in, so he just jumped at the nearest cat he could. "Weeee!" Such a fierce battle cry!

[ open to anyone, including "friendly fire" bc he doesn't discriminate ]
~Otterleap~

Otterleap paused for a moment, looking around. He spotted an apprentice, Fernpaw. And then Fernpaw crashed into him. Otterleap fell down, stunned. He had no idea what had happened until he realized that the cat on him was Fernpaw. An enemy. Otterleap rolled over and almost squished Fernpaw. He jumped up and started to bat at Fernpaw with his sheathed paws.
So far, everything had been crazy. Afterwards, he would have to remind Fernpaw that cats can't fly. He wouldn't actually do that, but it had been a joke. What kind of joke do you tell only yourself? A bad joke. Which was true.
Otterleap sighed and continued with his soft bats. The battle would grow more fierce once Fernpaw was on his paws again. Until then, Otterleap would continue batting Fernpaw with one paw and then the other. One paw and then the other.

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!
Old July 6th, 2021, 07:36 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

@Moonraven

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang felt Leopardsong begin to fall beneath him and felt a flash of triumph as she went with the fall. Being a larger cat had its advantage. However, what surprised him was how she was able to catch herself and slither out from under him. Wolffang nearly fell to the ground, and hard, but managed to catch himself with his paws and skidded around. Leopardsong looked like she was enjoying this. She loved to play-fight, right? The tom felt a slight twinge of regret for not putting her on his team, but then again, there had to be someone on the opposite side who could convince her teammates that the cats attacking them weren’t traitors.

At her question, Wolffang found that he wasn’t quite sure why he had chosen to pounce on her. Perhaps because he had wanted a… rematch of their previous fight or something. And it would be easier to spread the word. But he just replied, “I wanted to see if you’d altered your technique at all to avoid being pinned down. It seems as though you’ve finally figured that out.” One of his biggish notched ears twitched at his own comment and he tensed his muscles, prepared for their little play-fight to continue.

Well, as he was speaking, Leopardsong was already on the move. Her paw whacked him on the side of the head, and mid-speech, he whirled around, but not before she hit one of his front legs. He whipped around, wondering what he should do. For StarClan’s sake, she was fast! Sure, most WindClan cats were, but Leopardsong was still… really fast. Wolffang crouched down low, preparing his body for another attack, before quickly darting to the side and barely avoiding his other Clanmates. He hoped that he’d gotten the opportunity to slip behind her, but even as he lunged forward, he skidded to the side to make his move just a little less predictable. Wolffang kicked his legs out as he slid, hoping to catch her legs and make her fall over.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old July 7th, 2021, 07:20 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Darkshadow glanced around camp confusion flickering in his gaze. What is happening? These looked like his clanmates, smelled like his clanmates, why were they attacking? Ugh, Darkshadow really wished he could just sleep
Old July 8th, 2021, 02:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Storm~ View Post

Skyleaf now had the duty to make sure everyone fought with sheathed claws. Great. Nearly everyone of the surprised warriors and apprentices had their claws unsheathed. Gulltwist! Keep your claws sheathed, or do any of us have the opposite? This is an event Wolffang is hosting, and we're not traitors.
Gulltwist turned a bit red as she quickly sheathed her claws before launching herself towards Skyleaf trying to swipe at her face. She hoped it wasn’t too misfortunate, at least someone told her, unless they were lying of course…

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread