Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Icekit Finder <3
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:56 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fits
Today 05:55 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:45 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 05:44 PM
Sharing bonds
by Estelle
Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 16th, 2021, 03:53 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Scavanger Tourney: ThunderClan 10k Kitty Koin Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post
(Hawkpaw's becoming a warrior in the ThC meeting, so idk if he should be w/ the apprentice's.. also, is this maditory?)

(It isn't mandatory, however as Hawkpaw is still having his ceremony he is technically an Apprentice at the time being as his Warrior name is unknown to us and he's still an App on Allegiances...you don't have to participate if you don't want to. Apologize for the delay with Hawkpaw's ceremony however that is beyond my control!)
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old June 16th, 2021, 03:57 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

<b>
Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Looking between Sweetpaw and Whitewolf, Tanwybird let his tail rest on his apprentices' shoulders. He'd been asked to oversee her training, and had yet to tell her the news really. "Acutally, she does have a new mentor - and we'll get started on battle training just as soon as this is done. A Clan is only as strong as all of it's members, and our members are only strong if our medicine cats are prepared," he told Sweetpaw, though his amber eyes softened into two melted pools as he could completely understand the young cats concern. War was inevitable at this point, and all they could do was prepare.

Him being her new mentor was news to Sweetpaw he knew, so the older tom offered her a small smile of encouragement, hoping that she would take it well. With Kestrelflame missing, she was already slipping behind. Tawnybird wouldn't let another second of that happen.

Giving a nod to Whitewolf, he continued, "That would be wonderful. I'm certain we can scrounge up a few useful herbs and camp defense fortifiers." With that the black and ginger tom took a seat, waiting for others to arrive and for things to officially get kicked off.

// @OhZeeWolf @Tiabirb
</b>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste View Post
@OhZeeWolf

Snailshine looked up in surprise. "Would you mind if I joined you? It seems this will be nothing but a mad dash for materials." he laughed nervously, taking a small step toward Whitewolf. Thank you. he thought, a wave of relief washing over him. If he was with Whitewolf, everything would be okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorzFan View Post
"Uh, I wasn't paired up either! want to work together?" he asked. This event seemed like fun, so he didn't really care what the prize was, he just wanted to have the chance to meet new cats! "Oh, i'm Tripleaf by the way! just incase you wanted to know or cared. You're Tawnybird right?"

For WarriorzFan (Tripleaf)
For Celeste (Snailshine)
For spade (Tawnybird)

Whitewolf looked up and flicked an ear, stopping to gaze between Sweetpaw and Tawnybird, then Tawnybird and Tripleaf. She was thankful Sweetpaw had a good mentor--Whitewolf had wanted to mentor Sweetpaw herself but Eveningstar had already lined two young ones up for her and that was the maximum he allowed--StarClan knew those youngsters she'd soon take into her paws needed all the help they could get.

"Tawnybird, I'll leave it up to you as for whether or not you want to pair with Tripleaf or come with me and Snailshine." She looked to Snailshine with a calm nod. "Snailshine, I trust you'll want to come along."
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Last edited by Zee; June 16th, 2021 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Computer woke up and chose violence. shsshsshaks mentions
Old June 16th, 2021, 04:07 PM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

@OhZeeWolf

Snailshine gave a small smile, a tiny nod following a flick of his ear. "Sounds good to me." he murmured, sitting down carefully and half-closing his eyes. Whitewolf - he trusted her. Blindly? Perhaps. But she had a way about her that made him feel- safe. She was completely devoted to her Clan, and would defend it with her life. Everything about her radiated with loyal, peaceable energy. He liked that in a cat. Maybe he and Whitewolf could be friends. He didn't want to think about it too much. It made his head hurt to attempt to wrap his head around the entirety of a cat's personality and motivations. Sure, they had them - he had them - but they didn't matter as much as cats thought they did. Just the energy of a cat - their aura - mattered to Snailshine. As far as Whitewolf was concerned, she was good in his book.
Old June 16th, 2021, 09:17 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @Tiabirb
A contest, huh? Perfect. Ember's paws itched for something to do. Every day after the gathering felt heavier, more restless; an ominous future hung over ThunderClan like a shadow. All they could do was wait for the last straw...isn't that what Whitewolf said, that conflict was inevitable?

Well. Whether the molly was right or not, Emberpaw needed a good distraction, and competitions were right up her alley. Not only that -- but how fun to be paired off with her friend from the other day's hunt! The calico bounded toward her partner, grinning. "All right! Sweetpaw, here we go! I bet we'll beat the other teams."

Just one problem: Emberpaw didn't know what the herbs looked like. Did Sweet?

Last edited by Ziera; June 20th, 2021 at 05:47 PM.
Old June 17th, 2021, 06:15 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZeeWolf View Post
(It isn't mandatory, however as Hawkpaw is still having his ceremony he is technically an Apprentice at the time being as his Warrior name is unknown to us and he's still an App on Allegiances...you don't have to participate if you don't want to. Apologize for the delay with Hawkpaw's ceremony however that is beyond my control!)
(I know his warrior name, Hawkice. ITs litterly happening today though)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old June 17th, 2021, 08:30 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtalon View Post
// @Tiabirb
A contest, huh? Perfect. Ember's paws itched for something to do. Every day after the gathering felt heavier, more restless; an ominous future hung over ThunderClan like a shadow. All they could do was wait for the last straw...isn't that what Whitewolf said, that conflict was inevitable?

Well. Whether the molly was right or not, Emberpaw needed a good distraction, and competitions were right up her alley. Not only that -- but how fun to be paired off with her friend from the other day's hunt! Not realizing she was interrupting a conversation, the calico bounded toward her partner, grinning. "All right! Sweetpaw, here we go! I bet we'll beat the other teams."

Just one problem: Emberpaw didn't know what the herbs looked like. Did Sweet?
Sweetpaw skirted to a stop and looked at Emberpaw, confused. "But..we're actually opponents..." She explained. But what did it matter? They should be practicing teamwork and cooperation, not competitiveness. "Oh well! Come on!" She called to her friend and hurtled through the camp entrance.
Old June 17th, 2021, 05:55 PM
ß|ł

My Mood: Mysterious

Stormpaw
──────────────────────────

Stormpaw wasn't sure how she felt about being paired up with Streampaw, but she knew that by the end of this event, she wouls know if Streampaw was pleasant or unpleasant to work with.
@~Storm~

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!
Old June 19th, 2021, 10:07 AM
Powerhouse of the Cell

(Just a reminder that no one has found anything and the deadline for Round One is in just over 2 days! To check the pairings, go to the first post of the thread!)

@Jackpot; @Panda1440 @Exis

Last edited by Zee; June 20th, 2021 at 10:02 AM.
Old June 20th, 2021, 09:58 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZeeWolf View Post
(Just a reminder that no one has found anything and the deadline for Round One is in just over 2 days! To check the pairings, go to the first post of the thread!)

@Jackpot; @Panda1440 @Exis

(I...Zee, I don't have any TC cats. They're all missing, I have no idea why i keep getting mentioned. Is it Yarrowshade? Maybe?)
Old June 20th, 2021, 10:02 AM
Powerhouse of the Cell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
(I...Zee, I don't have any TC cats. They're all missing, I have no idea why i keep getting mentioned. Is it Yarrowshade? Maybe?)
(I went off of Jackpot's mentions and have already updated them plenty--I will take you off of it! Thanks for letting me know. I can't see pending allegiance updates or anything so I'm doing my best with what I have)

Last edited by Zee; June 20th, 2021 at 10:03 AM.
Closed Thread