Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
visits from windclan [p]
by alec
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 01:01 PM
we're going on a hunting...
Last post by Madelaine
Today 12:47 PM
careful where you wander...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 12:42 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 12:39 PM
Wormpaw Finder
Last post by seeingstars
Today 12:38 PM

Old June 15th, 2020, 06:14 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: corn therapy {private}

Was this what your life falling down around you looked like? Because that was sure what Quicksilver was feeling like at the moment. Breezefeather was laughing at him for being incompetent, something that Quicksilver knew he was not, and then Cornkit was comforting him because Breezefeather was laughing at him. Yeah, this was his life falling down around him. Or he was going crazy. Probably both. Both sounded accurate. "Oh uh... yeah thanks." Quicksilver meowed in response as he glanced down at the kit nuzzling his leg. He smiled a little at the comfort, something so simple and misunderstanding, but it was... cute. Yeah. "It's okay though... Breezefeather is laughing for no reason at all really. I'm not insulted, just.... exasperated." Quicksilver sent a small smirk in Breezefeather's direction, tilting his head a little. "Big boys don't bully other big boys, it seems Breezefeather over here doesn't understand that though. Thank goodness I'm a bigger, stronger boy. Just like you Cornkit." Yeah, this was better. Teasing, he could do that. That didn't require emotional energy and intense thinking.

@Arie @Queenie

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 17th, 2020, 06:31 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Queenie @RedHead --

Watching Cornkit go over to Quicksilver, the silver tom let a smirk rest on his face despite the other two's accusing glances. Breezefeather had partly succeed in what he was hoping would happen and it seemed good. Cornkit was now more comfortable around another cat... which was in truth huge achievement for the little yellow kit, and even Quicksilver didn't look all too awkward around Corn. It was.... progress. And that was a word Breezefeather had learned to use for every single step towards something better. Progress. It didn't matter if it was a tiny step or a large one, it was moving along nevertheless that mattered. A movement was progress. The smirk still evident on his face he turned his eyes towards Quicksilver, "Laughing for no reason? I would not consider this not a reason to laugh at. You were horrified by something normal..." his voice was aloud with amusement as the gazed at the other warrior with the kit now clinging to his leg. "I don't think you used bullying in the correct context either there Quicksilver... I am simply trying to educate you and having a laugh at how you seem to not know how to deal with kits." His eyes now on the same level as Cornkit, Breezefeather opened his tail and gestured to himself, "I wasn't bullying him little one, this is a simple act of... adults having fun." He didn't know how else to describe the word play that older cats often used to throw at each other for amusement.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 19th, 2020, 07:19 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Lurking

@Arie @RedHead
(Sorry this one is kinda short. I'm having writers block)

Cornkit cocked his head to the side, teasing each other is how adults had fun? That didn't seem like very much fun! He looked up at Breezefeather who was doing his best to get on the kit's level. "I don't understand, why is teasing ok when grown ups do it? And not ok when kits do it?" While many cats in the nursery didn't do much to help Cornkit out, many kits were scolded for making fun of him by the Queens in the nursery. Did becoming a warrior make it ok? Maybe Cornkit would work on that, teasing. Maybe that helped cats make friends! It DID seem like the other kits who teased him had all the friends in the world.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old June 21st, 2020, 11:27 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quicksilver rolled his eyes at Breezefeather's accusation. "Okay, I'm not quite sure it's something normal, my kits never did it. No offense Cornkit." He meowed down at the small kit with a slight wince, before looking back towards Breezefeather. The tom shouldn't expect him to think of something that disgusting as normal. Explainable and perfectly okay in the situation, yes. But normal? No.
Though at Breezefeather's response, and Cornkit's confusion, Quicksilver gave a little smirk, widening his eyes in Breezefeather's direction. "Yeah, why is it okay for adults to tease each other huh Breezefeather? Bullying is bullying, no matter what." He leaned forward to lay next to the kit, placing a paw underneath his chin as he sent a sly wink in the little kit's direction. "But oh great wise one, if you do have a formidable explanation for why this is, please do enlighten us." Now this... this was fun. Teasing and joking and laughing... Quicksilver liked this. He needed more of this in his life again.

@Arie @Queenie

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 08:36 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Queenie @RedHead --

Breezefeather let out a snort as he too laid on the ground. It seemed to be a small game of tug of war, where Cornkit was the one they were fighting over. "Teasing is not harmful. Whereas bullying is. Teasing is when it is mutual. So you decide to make fun of me and I decide to make fun of you. Together. Bullying is where it is not mutual. So I make fun of you, but you do not find it funny." Eyes glinting he directed his green gaze towards Quicksilver. "There is also sarcasm. Which is.. something I do not have the capability to explain at the moment." It was much too hard to explain to Cornkit despite the kit being quite clever already. Letting out a soft laugh he reached out in an attempt to get Cornkit back to him, "Now come here. I can teach you how to make proper fun of a warrior like Quick over there," he said with a glint in his eyes. Yet at Corn's questioning he answered slowly, "Kits... don't think they're wrong when they bully. However, Quick here is an old man who is able to understand when it is sarcasm, teasing or bullying. And if it was bullying we both know I would be loosing cause... I am not exactly the strongest here. Despite being the best at handling small little kits." Each had their own skills, and well... Breezefeather's didn't land in play fighting. "However, we both know who is the best warrior here. Cause that is you little one."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee