Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 08:12 PM
Hiraeth's Art Stand.
by hiraeth
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 08:10 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by hiraeth
Today 08:05 PM
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 08:00 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by hiraeth
Today 07:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 21st, 2023, 08:59 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Stalking Shadows

Darkfall

Darkfall had been in the midst of grooming himself in a corner of the clearing. What was he doing up at this un-starly hour? Well uh, he wasn’t quite sure himself. His ears twitched when he heard Mirehound’s voice cutting through his thoughts. ”If you dare consider yourselves warriors worthy to belong in a clan that holds its roots in the shadows” his tail. Did she not know who he was? He was Darkfall. When it came down to it, he was hardly even visible at night, thanks to his black pelt.

Well… the provocation worked. Deciding he couldn’t just sit around and have his pride as a ShadowClan warrior insulted like that, he made the obvious choice and got up. He’d show her. Grumbling unhappily under his breath, the dark-furred tom finished up and made his way out of the camp, following the other warrior. His tail flicked irritably behind him as he walked. He still couldn’t get over the words that Mirehound had said.
[ Open ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; January 22nd, 2023 at 10:48 AM.
Old January 21st, 2023, 09:34 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire
She/Her

The yowling of a cat in the night drew Larkfire out from her shadowed corner of the clearing to investigate. But only a few moments of listening had proved this cat not to be another Ebonysky situation, but instead an event. An event led by Mirehound. For one thing, it was almost midnight, but Lark did not mind that. Not one bit. She liked the dark, preferring to slink around in the shadows than in broad daylight. Her tail flicked with evident amusement as Darkfall walked past, grumbling something to himself, and Larkfire barely restrained herself from trying to trip him just because. Gaze returning to Mirehound as the she-cat left camp, Larkfire shrugged and followed after. After all, what could do wrong?

[ Rushed Lark post because I think dani said they're posting next event post today ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old January 21st, 2023, 10:14 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Moonshine stepped into the clearing "Sounds fun! I'll join."
Old January 21st, 2023, 12:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Hawkbite

Eeerrrgh, another training event? They weren't apprentices, what was wrong with this clan.

Bitterly, the dark tabby tom rose to his feet and followed after the clan mates joining this... task. Sneaking around the shadows though? Hawkbite exceled in this. His pelt was suited for this dark pine forest, but against the snow that covered the ground part of the year? He just stand out more than he thought. He supposed it was time to know for sure.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 21st, 2023, 01:00 PM

My Mood: Lazy

•¥Spøtted'Mask¥•

*the she-cat starting to get bored, so she starting to practice her sneak skills, going once again in the shadows*
Old January 21st, 2023, 01:00 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Oh? What's this? A challenge of some sort? Well, don't mind if I do...

Deciding to grace everyone with her towering presence, Thornsky slipped out from the warriors' den and joined her gathered Clanmates. Although she considered herself to be quite good at all things stealth-related, the dark molly figured she could always use the extra practice to sharpen her skills....and who knows, maybe something interesting would happen. It was the middle of the night, after all. Maybe a foolish owl could try to swoop her up and she'd earn some cool back scars.

Last edited by Doom; January 21st, 2023 at 01:06 PM.
Old January 21st, 2023, 01:34 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Spiritkit joined the festivities, like the absolute queen she is.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old January 21st, 2023, 04:46 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Mousekit

Chubby, kittish gray paws patrolled the shadowy corners of the nursery as Mousekit skittered closer and closer to the entrance, fully intending to finish his most dignified of quests! Bring a delicious mouse from the fresh kill pile for Hazely and him to share. So what if it was the middle of the night? It was never too late for a snack! They could just name this the... the... tummy-rumbling-interrupting-sleep-so-need-food snack! Okay, that was a mouthful... Mmm, mouthful. That made him hungrier. New plan. Change name later. After snacks. Plural. He needed an extra vole now.

As he exited the den and headed out towards the freedom of the camp, Mousekit's rounded ears perked up, his green eyes looking towards the Shadowledge as a voice rang clear through the camp. Nose wrinkling slightly, unsure of what was going on - that cat needed to be quiet, otherwise the queens were going to catch them and tell them to go sleep, aaaah - Mousekit looked around, seeing others beginning to gather around the noisy, noisy cat. But... none of the others seemed to mind. Actually, what had the cat said? Something about... exercise? Oh oh oh, Mousekit loved exercise! That's how he got all of his moss every morning! You had to like exercise if you were going to be eck-scent-trick, after all!

As the gathered cats began milling around, Mousekit noticed that even a few kits had started finding their way to the clearing, and excitement ran through him, his tail shooting straight up in the air. Were all of these cats here to play? Exercise... He meant exercise. Never play. Serious business time. His tummy rumblies forgotten, the one moon old pranced forward, hopping on white dipped toes to see what the game - exercise routine, not game, never game - was going to be.

-

// Open \\

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 21st, 2023, 09:04 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Shadowfur looked to his side as a voice piped up, making a joke about how they’d soon become the shadows themselves at this rate. The Enforcer’s whiskers twitched, his green eyes practically glowing in the deep darkness. He wasn’t the type to joke around with apprentices, believing it to be improper.

Instead, he decided to try to strike up a conversation. “How’s your training going? I hope your mentor is keeping you busy.” Truth be told, Shadowfur wouldn’t be surprised if Sagepaw’s mentor was slacking. It was a pretty common thing these days.

( @val )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; January 21st, 2023 at 09:04 PM.
Old January 21st, 2023, 10:01 PM
ringfinger

Well, the warrior hadn't laughed, but at least he hadn't told Sagepaw to shut up or anything. A good sign to be sure, and a good confidence booster. Except for the part about his mentor. Ack, he wasn't one to exactly lie to an enforcer, but he wasn't the type to tattle either. But he didn't have a choice. Sagepaw did a shrugging motion as he replied. "I haven't seen Willowhaze in a while. Others have been picking up the slack, but it's fine, y'know? The other day Owlstripe took me hunting at Shadow's Break." Sagepaw looked around the clearing at the few new arrivals.

@Cherry~

Last edited by samm; January 21st, 2023 at 10:01 PM.
Closed Thread