Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by glitch
Today 11:47 AM
Finder for all of my...
by ollie
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:38 AM
SilverPaw Finder
Today 11:37 AM
RAGGEDEAR FINDER
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 11:31 AM
Finder for all of my...
by ollie
Today 11:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 2nd, 2022, 06:22 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Prove it! [SHC Event]

☄. *. ⋆ Sorrelflare

The russet tom hummed lightly when he was joined by Silvershadow and then his apprentice, this will be good, I'll have to teach Larkpaw but she seems like she can catch on quick. He flicked his tail, "Let's get going you two, we have to make sure we aren't to close to the other hunting group."

Once that was stated the russet warrior darted out of the camp, he also wanted to get prime hunting spots so they could bring back lots of prey. The clan needed it.

@Silvershadow13 @Kat

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old November 2nd, 2022, 07:12 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkpaw

"Sounds good to me." The apprentice affirmed with a shrug of her shoulders before glancing at their companion. Since Larkpaw had been going around making note of which face belonged to which cat, she was well aware that this one was named Silvershadow. Turning back to Sorrelflare, Larkpaw raised an eyebrow as xe darted out of camp, and then she followed, smile amused. She was ready to learn something today, that was for sure.

[ @oleander - Sorrelflare / @Silvershadow13 - Silvershadow ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old November 2nd, 2022, 08:56 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Silvershadow

Silvershadow followed Sorrelflare and Larkpaw out into the forest, hopefully this benefits the clan, even though being a high rank would be great, I can't show my want for power, not yet at least shaking her head to get rid of the thoughts and making sure that she had a happier, but not to happy face she carried on into the territory at the heels of Sorrelflare and Larkpaw. @Kat @oleander

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old November 3rd, 2022, 01:11 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Heir Apparent View Post
| Raccoonpelt |
| He/Him |
| A large grey cat with black and white markings that resembles a raccoon |

~ Raccoonpelt had been laying in the clearing basking in the sun ignoring the chill that had been growing ever so slightly before he heard the call of Dawnstar. The tom lifted his head to listen to the announcement. Ah. So Dawnstar wanted to see what that clan could do without her guidance. The large tom lifted himself to his paws looking around the clearing for clanmates to go on hunting Patrol. It was time to start pulling his weight.

"Anyone who wants to join me in a hunting Patrol come here! We need as many as we can get before leaf-bare decides to grace us with its presence!" ~

| @oleander - Foxcall; [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN RACCOONPELTS HUNTING PATROL] |
Quote:
Originally Posted by oleander View Post

Foxcall trotted over to the other warrior, tapping his shoulder with their tail, "I'll join you Raccoonpelt!" Truly he had been worried with how low the prey pile was and how Dappledleaf and her kits had been doing.
Darkpaw

Darkpaw, eager to prove himself in order to make up for the when he had previously made a fool of himself stepped into the clearing. Hearing Dawnstar’s words about her wanting the clan to prove themselves self-sufficient, he figured this would be the perfect opportunity to prove it to her.

The wanted to do more than just grunt work as he’d done when they had temporarily moved camps. He wanted to be able make a difference and actually provide for the clan, and he most definitely did not want to mess with nests again. Looking around he saw that Raccoonpelt was attempting to set up a hunting patrol. Walking over he smiled at him and Foxcall. ”Please allow me to join you two,” He said with a small nod.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old November 3rd, 2022, 04:53 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
{{ WOOLYFEATHER }}

She heard Shadowfur's call and came out. "The dens sure are getting colder, I can come with you" she offered shaking loose moss and debris from her pelt.

She glanced behind her to check if any other cat was going to come. I'm not useless, and today's my day to prove it! she thought with a grin of positivism.

|| PUMPKINGLARE ||

"May I come as well?" he said following Woolyfeather as he sat down beside Shadowfur. "So, we need moss to line the nests, branches to keep them from falling from the leafbare winds, and some feathers as well would be great" he mumbled a small list of things he was hoping to have by the time they came back

Shadowfur was pleased to see two cats join him. He gave some time for others to volunteer before deciding to set off. When he was certain only Pumpkinglare and Woollyfeather wanted to accompany him, he stood.

“Okay. We’ll head out into the woods and gather supplies. We’ll probably have to make multiple trips, but that’s okay. We don’t have to go far into the woods. We’re first going to find moss and sticks to weave into the dens to block any drafts. Woollyfeather, you and I will handle looking for moss. Pumpkinglare, you’ll find sticks. Meet by the nursery when you’ve gathered as much as you can carry.”

The black warrior set off briskly.

(Still open for anyone else who wants to join!)
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old November 3rd, 2022, 05:30 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Dawnstar's roar tore across the camp, catching the attention of ShadowClan's medicine cat apprentice. Ivysnake had been looking through their herb stores once more and... well, it was nowhere near as awful as it had been before. They had a lot of borage, which she did not know the purpose of, and thankfully, plenty of marigolds and cobwebs. They also had sticks and oak leaves. Ivysnake had no clue what the latter did. Anyway, when Dawnstar called, she trotted out of the medicine cats' den and to the Shadowledge, which her leader sat atop. It was hard not to admire her. As a kit, Ivysnake had looked on with wide-eyed admiration; now it was more silent, her gaze remaining steady as she focused on the colossal, heavily scarred she-cat and pricked her ears with curiosity.

The tall dark brown immediately liked what Dawnstar was doing. Instead of continually coaching her Clan and telling them what to do like they were nothing more than apprentices or even kits, she was making sure that they could take matters into their own paws. Ivysnake nodded approvingly. They were doing pretty good on herbs, but they had no poppy seeds, and that was incredibly important. And it was getting colder; the ShadowClan cats were weak with self-imposed hunger, so... what was the herb Ebonyfang had said was good for sickness, specifically greencough? Ivysnake frowned and quickly came up with the answer. Catmint. He'd told her about catmint. She should find a bit of that. It was a purple flower, wasn't it?

She could already see the ShadowClan cats getting to work, and her faith in them was beginning to be restored. Shadowfur, who had gotten a bit infamous after his apprentice's death, was proposing a smart plan to enforce the dens against the cold weather. Sorrelflare was sending out hunting patrols - thank the Dark Forest - while Slytiger, who Ivysnake remembered briefly from the evacuation, was offering to clean the territory. There were offers to clean the dens. Kits and apprentices were getting involved, too. It gave her flashbacks to when she'd been a kit, hearing tales of how great ShadowClan was. She'd never disliked ShadowClan itself, but the cats within it had been disappointments. Most of them, anyway. They'd kept slacking off and faltering... But now they seemed to have immediately gotten smarter.

Ivysnake wasn't going to stand around and do nothing. The medicine cat apprentice scanned the camp for Elmshadow and one other: Vixensnarl, her mate. It would be good to spend more time with her and strengthen their bond. Dawnstar had said that Enforcers wouldn't be stepping in... but if the tall tabby were the one to propose it, it shouldn't be against the rules. "Elmshadow, Vixensnarl," she meowed to catch their attention. Padding toward them, she continued, "We're out of poppy seeds, and I remember that Ebonyfang talked to us about catmint. Perhaps we could keep an eye out for that - with this hunger and sickness, it could be possible for someone to catch greencough even though it's leaf-fall." Ivysnake wracked her brain to remember where catmint grew. Ah, yes. Her ears flattened with irritated disappointment. They'd been in Pinewatch Patch. "I doubt we'll find catmint, but we can keep an eye out. I think ShadowClan's only supply grew in Pinewatch Patch," she told them with an irritated lash of her black-striped tail.

@Ravensong @NinjaBloss

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old November 3rd, 2022, 05:40 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Sunkit ran over, excited to help out. He was going to be the best helper. the very, very best. And he would get really good advice from the warriors!
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old November 3rd, 2022, 06:59 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Slatefur stretched and yawned, emerging into the ShadowClan clearing. Winter... Coming soon, so she must work hard. And the rest of ShadowClan, too. Slatefur glanced around to see if any cats were free. While she did, the black and white warrior scanned the camp.
Those den walls won't be thick enough to hold heat. Time to collect moss and stuff while we still can!
Slatefur looked towards the prey pile, or at least where it was supposed to be. It was meager, not enough to feed the clan. Slatefur made a mental checklist:
Gather bedding/wall enforcement
Herb hunting
Prey hunting.

She looked around for cats to help.
[Open for interaction with anyone]

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~
Old November 3rd, 2022, 09:47 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-

☄. *. ⋆ Sorrelflare
Once Sorrelflare had led the other warrior and his apprentice into the territory he stopped, tail flicked as he looked at both of them, "Let's split up and make sure we don't disturb each other to much. We don't want to scary away all of our prey. Meet up back at this tree at sun high with the prey you have caught. " He scratched a tree with his claws so that Silvershadow knew where to meet at. Xe would be making sure his apprentice was doing alright in hunting so would stay near her.

Xyr's ear twitched as he looked at Larkpaw, "I'll give you a basic hunting training, we can hone it once we have some more time." He lead the apprentice away, and easily slipped into a hunters crouch, not moving his tail and keeping himself low to the ground as he slowly stalk, making sure his paws were quiet.

After he had moved forward a little bit he got out of the stalking position and looked at Larkpaw, "That's a hunter crouch and stalk, try it out and I'll fix it before you try it on actual prey."
@Kat - Larkpaw @Silvershadow13 - Silvershadow

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old November 5th, 2022, 12:05 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

// @TheNyanCatMinecart @Ravensong @NinjaBloss

"I can help you three with that, too." As Brackenfire escaped the nursery walls with a grateful excuse to leave her little monsters by themselves for a bit, she approached her fell Enforcer and both medicine cats. The molly's bold volunteering of herself wasn't uncommon (or at least the bold part), so surely her adoptive family through Dawny wouldn't outright reject her. Because then she would have to force her presence upon them and be overly obnoxious just to piss them off, and that really wasn't something that she was in the mood for.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Closed Thread