Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by geoblazer
Today 06:39 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Dark
Today 06:33 PM
Batkit finder!!
Last post by geoblazer
Today 06:31 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 06:27 PM
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by ollie
Today 06:25 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 15th, 2021, 10:16 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Contingency Plans [Clan Wide Event]

**Elmshadow**

Dawnstar's yowl brought Elmshadow to attention. He padded out of the den and into the clearing where he could get a good view of his leader. So the patrols were successfully within the Riverclan borders; the real battle was coming. He listened intently, taking notes of where he could best serve.

He was strong but he was large, he could use some practice climbing but he felt confident that he could make his way up carrying kits or assisting others. Maybe he'd run a couple tries up the wall to build his confidence so he could help get others out quickly. There were more than enough cats offering to dig. Then he could assist with battle practice for some of the queens, elders, and older kits.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old September 15th, 2021, 10:41 PM

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardstrike4 View Post
~| Ashhiss |~

Ashhiss listened to every word. With her belly heavy with kits, this wasn't a good time to attack RiverClan. But, if had to be done, she guessed. She flicked her tail looking for the other queens and the kits.

// Open~
Goldenstep blinked slowly as she listened to Dawnstar's announcement; anxiety bubbled in her stomach. Her mind whirled through every possible worst case scenario; the clan was more or less cornered and they were antagonizing another, bigger, clan. She took a deep breath trying to ease the tightness in her chest. She had to believe everything would work out. At least Elmshadow was still here in camp, not on one of the patrols, he wouldn't let anything happen to his family.

Herding her gaggle of five kits to keep them close,, Goldenstep padded over to a particularly worried-looking queen, heavy with kits. "Ashhiss, right?" she meowed softly. "Congratulations. The timing isn't ideal, but Shadowclan will pull us through."
Gingercry
Old September 15th, 2021, 10:52 PM

My Mood: Cool

Gingercry yawned as he padded out of the warrior's den, woken by Dawnstar's yowl. He caught only the end of her announcement but he pieced enough of it together. Shadowclan was attacking Riverclan and now they were scrambling to make their backup plans. He shrugged and stretched deeply, unconcerned. As he straightened, he yawned and padded through the cats to join the queens, kits, and elders.

He spotted his daughter and her gathering of his granddaughters conversing with the other queens. He purred watching all the kits though the sheer number of Shadowclan kits made him slightly nervous at their prospects for a safe and timely escape should Riverclan attack. He decided to hang with the queens and kits, helping to practice battle moves but also to be first in line to help get them evacuated.

Pigeonkit ran out of the nursery at Dawnstar's call. She weaved her way through the crowd of cats. Dawnstar needed cats to climb and others to dig. The kits were assigned to battle practice...maybe she could get some real battle practice in! She ran through the crowd to meet up with the warriors preparing to help with the queens, kits and elders. She was determined to soak in everything she could so she could be ready to show Dawnstar and everybody just how great she could be when Riverclan tried to get into her camp.
Gingercry
Old September 16th, 2021, 12:02 AM

My Mood: Chatty

The toms head bumped into the ground,he wasn't good at most jobs his best skills were stealth and fighting {OPEN)
Old September 16th, 2021, 01:17 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

[ @Angelique ]

Ebonykit had heard Dawnstar's call, and now his mother-father's, Ebonyfang. He smiled, padding over with his head held high. He was really muscular in shape, probably bigger than the average it. Shaking out his smoky gray fur, he smiled. "Yeah, Ebonyfang?" Ebonykit really liked his family. They were strong, proud and all had sharp claws. He looked up to both his parents, hoping he could impress them one day.
Old September 16th, 2021, 01:28 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Firepaw looked up as his leader spoke. Oh, now
you're talking.
He had always thought Dawnstar was a
little too... murdery.... but now she was a little more sensible,
making the whole clan better and beating the other clans at
their own game... Now that was something he liked.

He stood up and padded over to where
his caln-mates (or at least the ones that
weren't fighting Riverclan) gathered under
Dawnstar. He didn't really mind what job he
got as long as it was sensible.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old September 16th, 2021, 01:28 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Climbing would be no problem for Rookpaw, even in her wounded state. She could climb and swim, not like a pro as she was self-taught, but decently enough. She could climb out of camp via the rocks or the trees. She'd try rocks, since that seemed to be the goal.
Old September 16th, 2021, 05:19 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Ebonyfang padded out of the nursery upon hearing his cousin call for cats. He listened closely to Dawnstar and began to look around for his kits. He wanted them with him. "Lynxkit! Ebonykit! Crowkit! Beetlekit!", the tom queen meowed loudly. He was thinking of calling Flykit, but she seemed to have disappeared somewhere. Plus he was sure if he should.

// @Hawkice; @feather lily; @Celeste; @Starry; \\

(feel free to let me know if your busy and I'll stop mentioning you.)
Lynxkit scurried over to his motherfather. "What?" He mewed excitedly
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old September 16th, 2021, 08:17 AM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
~ IVYKIT ~

Ivykit's ears perked up as Dawnstar let out a call. Was there a meeting? She was too young to attend, but she could watch from the nursery. The tall tabby she-kit padded to the entrance and watched the huge, battle-scarred she-cat with admiration. She wanted to be just like her when she grew up. Fierce, gruesome, killing their enemies! Her long claws flexed in and out as she thought of that glory. Oh, patrols had been sent out to attack RiverClan! Shadestorm had mentioned them. Ears perked up, she trotted a little closer to hear her leader speak.

Oh, so they were learning how to scale the walls of the gorge? Running away? That didn't sound like Dawnstar. But at the same time, if those RiverClan cats were fierce enough, it would be smart to get away. Right? Ivykit tipped her head to one side as she listened. Climbing and digging. And - oh! Kits were supposed to practice fighting! Excitement rushed through her. She was only two moons old, but Shadestorm was teaching her stuff! On how to pounce and all that! Right on her enemies!

Ivykit's gaze scanned the clearing. There was a pregnant queen, Ashhiss, flicking her tail for kits to gather. She trotted over to her and looked around to see two other kits - Crowkit she recognized, who was blind, and Moonkit. She didn't know either of them very well, but oh well. It was time to battle train! She held her head high as she gathered with them.

"Father's been teaching me pounces!" Ivykit declared. "But I wanna learn more, as much as I can! Where do we begin?" She fixed her sharp amber gaze on Ashhiss, noting how big her belly was. Queens have kits in their bellies, she remembered. But hopefully, she'd be able to fight well. She took a look at Crowkit and Moonkit. "I know you two from the nursery. If some other cats join us, we'll all practice together, and I can't wait to be old enough to tear the pelts off my enemies! Those RiverClan cats will never know we're coming!"

Okay, so her mind had gone a little astray. Ivykit shook herself and fixed on Ashhiss. "Where do we begin? I wanna learn as much as I can!"

@leopardstrike4 @feather lily @~Fierce~
~| Ashhiss|~

She let out a warm purr. The kit had energy, and much of it. Trying to not show any fear, she smiled.`` Well, how about attacking one of the other
queens, and remember, if RiverClan makes it here, we have to be ready.
`` She mewed, rapping her tail around the small kit. ``Now, you go round up a few other kits, like Crowkit.`` She said, pushing the kit to Crowkit.
She looked over. "Ashhiss?" She asked, slowly standing. "Whats happening? I didnt hear." She stated, looking at her fellow queen with a confused look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cxndy_Fatal View Post
Leaffeather ((Hasnt had kits since father is inactive.))

((Open to any other queens
~|Ashhiss|~

The queen stood in shock, her paws trembling. `` Dawnstar has attacked RiverClan. Could you go gather a few kits? They need to be ready for anything.`` She mewed, starling shiver to her voice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toodle View Post
Goldenstep blinked slowly as she listened to Dawnstar's announcement; anxiety bubbled in her stomach. Her mind whirled through every possible worst case scenario; the clan was more or less cornered and they were antagonizing another, bigger, clan. She took a deep breath trying to ease the tightness in her chest. She had to believe everything would work out. At least Elmshadow was still here in camp, not on one of the patrols, he wouldn't let anything happen to his family.

Herding her gaggle of five kits to keep them close,, Goldenstep padded over to a particularly worried-looking queen, heavy with kits. "Ashhiss, right?" she meowed softly. "Congratulations. The timing isn't ideal, but Shadowclan will pull us through."
~|Ashhiss|~

Ashhiss whipped her head around to Goldenstep, her eyes full of worry. `` I'm not worried about ShadowClan not winning. What about the kits, like Crowkit and Ivykit? What if I die? My kits will never see the world!`` She cried, flicking her tail with worry.

Please bump be after 24 hours, thanks!

~| Dragons|~

Last edited by ~|Snow Leopard|~; September 16th, 2021 at 08:19 AM.
Old September 16th, 2021, 09:24 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Stemhop padded over, she felt useless that she had to join the kits and queens and elders. But missing her leg, she knew she wouldn’t do very well in climbing, and digging wouldn’t go well missing a front leg. She could dig, but she’d end up eating a lot of dirt, hopefully Dawnstar wouldn’t see that as weak,” I’ll help with teaching the kits.” she offered. It was the least useless job that she was able to do.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread