Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 03:21 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 03:16 PM
Territory Tour [P]
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:16 PM
Sweet poison
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 03:13 PM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 03:11 PM

Old August 12th, 2024, 10:13 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Queen of Mothers [Twilightstar Litter Applications]

BEWARE THE
SPIRITS

[Edit: Does not work well for Mobile]
[COMPLETE]

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; September 3rd, 2024 at 02:49 PM.
Old August 12th, 2024, 11:03 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

You have selected the file of

> Owl S̡̤̻̠̯̪̲̼͎ͣͮ̍̑̄͝͡ť̜͍͔̂͌e̹ ̵̨̢̼̤̟̳ͥ̄̑́͋ͥ́ͪ̑͜p̶̭̀ͤͫ͆̕ ̷̧̛̠̭͓͉͈̖ͮ̂ͨ̔ͧ̇̀̋͟͜͟͞͡ / C̞̼̭͓͚͖̙͍̲̻̺̞̰̮̺̀̌ͧͤ̀ͤ̀̐̚ ͎̙ͫ͆ͪ̅ą̷̹͉͕̘͙̫̆̓̈́ͥ͗̒̕͘͞ ̭̬͊͆̌͘̚t̷̛͓̰͒̓ͩͦ̾̂ͪ͒̈́͊ͬ͟ ̫̭ͧ̕͜c̵̘͐͆͂h̸̡͖̘̩̋̄͑̿ͧͥ͘͢ ̥̼́_̙̺̳̝̻̺͔͙̀͊̄͗̐̑͛̾̂ͤͪ̕ͅ ͍ͣ͋ͩ̋͘͜ȩ͕̫͊̀r̷̛̩͗ͭ̀͗̇́ͯ͆͞ ͯ

> ERROR : CORRUPTED FILE. CONTINUING MAY RISK CONTAMINATION LOCKED WITHIN TO CORRUPT BEYOND THE SELECTED FILE.

> DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE?

> YES.
> ⅄ԍƨ.

> LOADING...... LOADING.....LOADING....LOADING..........

OWL█████████
ALLIAS : THE DREAMER | Ƨԍʁɑbμᴉw

APPEARANCE : A FLUFFY COATED TOM WITH A SOFTGREY BASE COAT THAT FADES TO A DARKER GREY THE CLOSER IT GETS TO THE SPINAL AREA. A DARK ASHEN GREY 'CLOAK' COVERING THE SHOULDERS AND MIDDLE SPINAL AREA.

EYES: DULL YELLOW WITH A SOFT GREYISH HALO AROUND THE IRIS'S.

> IMPORTING PICTURE NOW ;

>BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF INDIVIDUAL: KIND , GENEROUS , POLITE , HUMBLE , SELF AWARE.

ᵂᴿₒᴺᴳ

> EXTERNAL PROMPT UPLOADINg....

upLOadinG....Ú̢̢̲͈̗͎̓ͯ̃ͦ̊͗̀ͥ͆̍͞ ̖̲̏̆͊̔̌P̶̧̧͔̩̤͉ͯ̀̈́͢͢͞͞͞͠ L̵̶͖̘͖̝̭͎͎̊̀̉̄ͩ̓̾͢͠_̠̠̋ͦͮo ̷̢̲̻̫͕ͥ̔͋̆ͪͭͬͩ̿̉ͧ̕̕͘͝A͇͋ͪ ͐̆͜d̴̡̩̟͈̙͐̅̏̎̅̑̏͂̽́̉̉̕͟͝ _̷̡͓̹̰͚͖̤̣͉͇̹̟̭̣͎ͮͩ̍ͭ̀̌ͅi̺ ̸̷̵͈̯̳͙̩͎̒̍̀ͦ̀͂̌̂͋ͬ̒̋̊̑̇͞ ̷̛͙̗͓̰̰͛́ͧ̎ͦͦ͌̃̚͝n̶̜͖̼ͩ̇͐ ̶̢̼͙͇̳̩̤̫ͬͮ͑̍ͭͭ̑͊̐̎̚̚̚͟͠ _̯ͫ͞ͅ_̠ͩG_̴̶̸͕̞͕̲͒͂̏̀̓̈́͢͝ ̨̱̥͈̠̄̈̓̅̿

>PERSONALITY UPON ENCOUNTER: SELF SACRIFICING , IDEALISTIC , FACE LEVEL NAIEVE...(PROCEED WITH CAUTION. ENTITY IS IN NO WAY NAIEVE) , CHEAT, STRONG HEADED , BRASH , GENTLEMAN , SECRETIVE , PRIDEFUL , ARROGANT , LOAYL TO A FAULT

>UP TO DATE DESCRIPTION OF INDIVIDUAL: BRASH, HOT HEADED , ARROGANT LOYAL TO A FAULT.

>ERROR . . ERroR ..

>fILE cORruPTION At iT'S peAk... SYstEm SHuT DoWn EMmiNeNT

>CANCELED.

>Hello.
>You are looking at the File of Owl...kit. Yes. He is a good fit for what you are looking for.
>He was destined to meet you, and created to exist for this sole purpose alone. What he was, or who he used to be no longer matters, and has been entirely reshapen as per my will.
>A destroyer who can save. A dream of the past him, pipe dream.
>He will listen, he will behave. Keep the prophet...the Owlkit alive.
>Which path will he choose this time I wonder? I've set him in sights of the Stars...or maybe he'll lower his head and get swallowed by the Shadows. Either way, he doesn't exist for himself. How can he if he doesn't even remember who he was?

>I will restore the files. His new title will be something he must grow into, but it is created for him.

> TITLE UPDATED:THE DESTROYER OF THE STARS

>SYSTEM SHUTTING DOWN
>Goodbye.

Disclaimer: he don't got that collar that's just the art he has dhslkaf. also! he's not gonna be a big bad villan I was just listening to a specific song and I got into the vibes. He's a sweetheart I swear

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; September 4th, 2024 at 09:39 PM. Reason: aha, placeholder go brrrr
Old August 12th, 2024, 04:16 PM

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Spooky

Orchidkit

Other Names: Gustkit, Moonkit, Hickorykit

Orchidkit<Orchidpaw<Orchiddawn

⚝Gender + Pronouns⚝

Male He/Him || Future Demiboy He/They

⚝Personality⚝

❝Perfection is so quick to bore❞
Kithood personality

Orchidkit is...he's something. He's timid yet will lose it if someone tries to boss him around. He's grumpy yet a total sweetheart. He's a ticking time bomb, in the most loveable way possible. His personality traits go against each other,  causing him to be an adorable little chaotic fluff ball. Orchidkit is an ambitious little fella, determined to forever be an annoyance to his littermates. He cannot wait to be an apprentice, and beat his siblings in training. And become a warrior before them, of course.

Apprenticehood personality

Orchidpaw could in fact, wait to be an apprentice. He loves it, definitely! A bit too much. He often overworks himself, resulting in perpetual tiredness. He's still ambitious, to an almost harmful extent. He's much closer with his littermates now, often asking to train with them. Later in his apprenticeship Orchidpaw burns out severely. He still wants to train, but he is just too tired and can't find the motivation. He's a very confident and happy fellow, for the most part. He's very sarcastic and sassy. He's very clever when it comes to pretty much anything. Except for his mental and physical health. Struggling with that concept a bit.

Warriorhood personality

Orchiddawn has finally received his warrior name! He pulled himself out of his overworked depression burnout and passed his assessment! He's still ambitious, and always will be. They finally know how to juggle his duties and his wellbeing. He's very happy and cheerful and an active presence in the clan. He had a happy mate for while before an incident, which left him distrustful and clingy to those he loved. It takes him a while to recover from it, but his typical happy go lucky personality comes back, and he's returned to his normal routine, changed only a bit. They are generally well liked and he enjoys helping anyone with anything he can. He's a bit childish, but after a few events that alters his views and personality, he matures. Not too much though. He feels like most of his apprenticeship was wasted, so feels like if couldn't have it then he can have it now. He's still a bit of a grump, thats something he never left behind from his kithood, and still affectionately engages in playful competition with his littermates.

Overall traits throughout life
(+) Friendly, Cheerful, Ambitious, Caring, Honest, Confident, Clever
(=) Sassy, Competitive, Loving
(-) Rude, Snappy, Grumpy, Overworking

⚝Apperance⚝

Orchidkit is a mostly cream and pinkish gray tom with a dark lilac gray cape and paws, and different shades of lilac gray on his tail. He has lilac flecks covering his body. He has thick long fur. He is larger than average, taking after his father in size. He has heterochromia with yellow and blue eyes.

⚝Relationships⚝

❝Shall we look at the moon, my little loon?❞
Twilightstar
"It's mama! She doesn't see us often, but I still love her! She's the leader, it'll get busy sometimes! When I'm a big and strong warrior, I'll see her more!"
Despite Twilightstar not being around the kits often, he loves her! He'll try to keep a decent relationship with her as he gets older

Leopardsong
"She's mama too! She might not be my real mom, but she loves me and my littermates! She's takes care of us too! So she's mama!"
Orchidkit loves Leopardsong and appreciates her taking care of him and his littermates! He'll hopefully have a steady, healthy relationship with both her and Twilightstar.

Beastspark
"He's my dad I suppose. He visits us sometimes, so he's okay! It makes me feel strange that he's not technically Windclan, but that's alright!"
Orchidkit has mixed feelings about his father. He likes his company, occasionally. But he's still his papa.

His littermates
"I'm better than them! I'll become a great warrior wayyy before they do! And when I'm a warrior, I can hurt anyone who hurts them! No one messes with my siblings!"
Orchidkit loves his siblings, even if he strongly believes he's better. If anyone lays a paw on them, he'll see to it.

♡♡

Last edited by ollie; August 25th, 2024 at 08:46 PM.
Old August 13th, 2024, 09:48 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Meet Raccoonkit!

Raccoonkit is a average sized long-furred, lilac grey tom with silver markings and green eyes(who possibly may be blind since I'm chucking Nettlevenom in storage for this if I get it)

Personality-wise, I want this little fella to be social to the point of oversharing, nosy,incapable of keeping any single secret and a gossiper but well-meaning, friendly and optimistic

Raccoon will absolutely adore his mother (bio or foster), and will mither
her to DEATH! Plus get along with all his siblings, (WIP)

Last edited by HerbalTea; August 14th, 2024 at 02:53 AM.
Old August 13th, 2024, 10:02 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Name: Meadowkit

Gender/pronouns: Male, he/they

Description: Lilac grey with small black swirls along his pelt, Mainly takes on the Maine coon traits but shares a cold and hardworking personality with his mother. Meadowkit's eyes is where he (maybe) gets his name from, the stark yellow color on his right eye and the dark oak brown color on his left eye.

Personality: Meadowkit is a gentle kit with lots of love to give, although his problem is, he doesn't know how to express it well. Meadowkit is loyal, protective, and will stick up for his siblings in any situation. Meadowkit dreams to be deputy, he thinks dreaming to be leader is a bit farfetched. Meadiwkit will love his mother and siblings the same, he will strive to be the best warrior he can and he will be a very strong (physically, emotionally at least) warrior.

Extra: Meadowkit is a gentle giant, he will be soft with his siblings and harsh to other cats. A first glance at Meadowkit may make you think he's a bully, but on the inside Meadowkit is a sweet and gentle kit. He has much love to give and is welcome to any Challange. Meadowkit loves events and playing around regardless of him turning serious in any moment.

If there's an opportunity, take it before it gets taken from you.

Meadow means places of abundant provision, tranquility, and restoration. "The care for his people and the beauty of his creation"
Meadow's offer a sense of peace and nourishment in time of need. Peace and restoration.
Meadow is a large piece of grassland, closely representing a moor in which they live on.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old August 13th, 2024, 10:08 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

A FROGINGPLACEHOLDER
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old August 16th, 2024, 05:19 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

CONTENT INFORMATION
After "apprentice" section: Heavy and direct references to death, murder and battle.
Links attach to songs (volume warning).
Please note that the album art for the song in "warrior" contains a depiction of a gun <3
maybe wip ? - last updated 30/8/24

Shrikekit
[other possible: Lynx, Fox (after grey fox), Grey]
[potential suffixes: flight, claw, flash, wind, strike]
she/her
Shrike: For looks - a grey coat, with a white belly and dark markings.
ooc: The capacity for both brutality and softness. Two sides of the same coin?
Quote:
"My friends, my family, my Clan. They're what matter to me. I couldn't care less for Thunder, River or Shadow."

All around you is black. A dark, empty space.
Where are you? You blink, eyes heavy as you glance around, desperately searching for something. A light! It trickles through an opening just above you, welcoming, kind. Hurriedly, you make your way towards it, almost loosing your footing as you climb up the small stone steps. And you're out!
Light! Comforting sunlight, and warm green grass that embraces your paws. You still don't know where you are, but this is far nicer. Maybe you should find someone to talk to? You gaze around, noticing bushes of heather all around - and just in front of one, a small grey tabby, with her back to you. You take a step towards her, and see her ear twitch. Almost instinctually, you pause. What if she's aggressive? She turns. You wait.

Green as the lush grass you stand upon, her eyes light up. Before you can even think to run, or doge, she bounds towards you, paws beating the ground like a hare, "HIIII!!! OH MY GOODNESS HI!" She skids towards you, the soft grass tearing up at her paws. You blink, should you know who she is? "It is so good to see someone here!" She tilts her head, "though... I'm not sure why. Or how. What is your name?" You stare at her blankly. You're not too sure, or, you don't want to tell her. "Hm. Quiet one, that's okay!" She bounces up. "The name's Strike," she boasts, as thought it were a title. "There was another part to that name, but... It evades me." Briefly, her eyes flit to the sky, and you glimpse an emotion unexplainable. Confusion? Loss? "But! That doesn't matter, let me show you round!" She bounces forward, beckoning with her tail. There seems no other choice than to follow her - best get your bearings till you understand where you are, right?

"So. I think this is, uh??? My headspace?" She gazes at you over her shoulder, waiting a reaction, but you give nothing away. "Sounds weird right? I think I've been here as long as I can remember? Or, just before you arrived? I... I'm not sure." She shakes her head, as though the thought would disappear through such an action. She turns her head back, resuming her stride. She moves kind of like a bunny you think, or a bird? She's fast, unpredictable, taking shard sudden turns and seemingly random curves. She doesn't say much for a while. As you walk, the sunlight beats down hard on the two of you. The space is open, no trees, just a rolling meadow, filled with a few bushes; Some hills sit not too far in the distance. Just in front of you, you see a huge circular heather bush. Just as you're admiring its beauty, she leads you to a gap. "Check it!" The tabby smiles at you, tilting her head, "This is where I sleep!" Just as she's about to step in, her stance firms up. "You know. I don't know why I'm trusting a stranger." Her green eyes gaze deep into yours, seemingly trying to analyse something, trying to know anything at all. All of a sudden, you're scared. Something in her eyes, some kind of fervour as she stares deep into yours.... She sighs. "I might as well trust you. No one else is here." Her ears swivel as her head darts around. "But ANY funny business. And you won't last long. Okay?" A beat. She perks back up again, smile spreading across her face, "okay!" she chirps, padding into the gap in the bush.

Near the back, there's your standard moss nest It's cosy, lived in. Little feathers line the edge of it, arranged meticulously, but a few have been kicked out of line. On the other side? A large bird skull. It doesn't inspire the same kind of homeliness as the nest. There's something about it. It strikes you with fear. Arranging her feathers, she glances up at you, "oh the skull? You like it?" She smiles, "I think it's neat! Kind of a trophy, well, if I'd killed it. It's just kind of here, like, uh, most things." This was her headspace, right? Was it meant to be some kind of metaphor? A warning? Was she dangerous? "Say," she continues to sort feathers and fluff up her nest, "you wanna come running with me?" She tilts her head expectantly, "I don't think I've ran with someone ever, but, still I feel like I have? I've never done it, but I know I love it." Why not? She showed you her home, she seems trustworthy. You nod. Ears to tail tip, she perks right up, "AWH YEAH" she yells, darting to the exit, body seemingly springing with excitement. "Let's go!" She grins, bounding out, and you follow her, finally letting out a small smile of your own.

Playful and a little boisterous, Shrikekit loves her family very much, that includes Leopardsong. Conflict normally arises from her being too boisterous with her littermates, she doesn't often have bad intentions. More than anything, Shrikekit loves to race against the other kits.

In WindClan, Shrikepaw is a friend to all. She's joyful, she's kind, she helps wherever she can. Outside? She couldn't care less. Growing up she's exposed to stories of and rumours of WindClan being pushovers. She can't bear it. After all, this is the clan that raised her - her mother's the leader, for StarClan's sake! During apprenticehood, she makes a pact with herself: she will lead the next generation of WindClan to greatness. This isn't necessarily literally, she isn't bothered whether she leads clan. What she wants, is to ensure WindClan never gets trodden down, in whatever way she can. Be that in becoming their fiercest warrior, training as many apprentices as possible, or simply rallying the clan up whenever she can. Shrike takes this upon her shoulders as though it's her responsibility alone. If she messes up, WindClan will fall. She has to work her hardest. For the sake of the clan. Shrike holds a bitterness towards the other clans, they're dangers to WindClan. Never once will she let her loyalty falter. Showing unecessary kindness to other clans will get her nowhere. The same goes for outsiders. Her relationship with her father is a tumultuous one. Blood is one of the things that matters most to her, but so is WindClan. She isn't too averse to outsiders who join WindClan, or cats who join from other clans, for that matter. But Beastflame doesn't plan to join. So what can she do, but argue with him about it?

The following would depend entirely on how things pan out, however this is my current plan.
Shrike's formidable in battle, but reckless. Defending WindClan with her life. Once finally in battle, she spots a clan mate in a life or death situation (opportunity for a plot between these two, whether they're friends or enemies) and bolts in to help. Her opponent refuses to give in, attacking ruthlessly. She's left with no choice but to defend herself. The first taste of blood. It's not meant to be a good thing, taking a life. But, she saved the life of a clan mate. It was one or the other, why would she stand by? She doesn't come away unscathed. Shrike returns with a huge scar from her chest to her ribs, just above her belly - the belly being the place the cat intended to pierce. A permanent reminder that it could have been her, or her clanmate.
[Alternatively: Shrike is tasked with executing a traitor, same outcome, but different effects on her outlook. She becomes less trusting automatically trusting within the clan.]

Once you've stalked so close to death, it becomes easier. Well, that's the case for Strike anyway. Shrike continues to throw herself into battle. If WindClan's ever defeated, she takes it as a personal loss. She cannot allow WindClan to lose at any cost. The other clans can be ruthless, and she's experienced that firsthand.

Shrike loves with the passion of a thousand suns, and she loves WindClan. She loves her family. She loves her friends. Shrike may be cold and uncaring in battle, but in her own clan, she's lovely. Sure, she may not be everyone's cup of tea, but she isn't bothered. Her outlook is totally optimistic, and she finds great joy in socialising and throwing events.

Any further plot would depend on how things pan out, what I'm most drawn to at the time, or what matches up with other people's plots. This is kind of a pick and mix list of ideas - I certainly want her to be dangerous to other clans, but I don't want her to be 'straight up evil', unless a really cool plot opportunity springs up.

1. 'Forbidden' love
Somehow, against all odds, Shrike falls for a cat of another clan. More than likely, this cat would have to seek her out at gatherings and slowly gain her affection. Even if those around her wouldn't be too bothered (I'm not sure what the reaction would be?), this goes against everything Shrike believes in. It's forbidden to her specifically. This alters Shrike's entire world view. Maybe WindClan can get by without crushing other clans. Maybe she doesn't need to always fight? Maybe she can finally relax?
Shrike remains a committed warrior, but far more down to earth.
[This could also be platonic! Not necassarily romantic, but I think it'd be relly cool for her to have kits at least once.]

2. Vengeance
A clanmate dies to the claws of an outsider/ cat of another clan. Shrike takes it upon herself to avenge this cat. Whether she succeeds (and further consequences) depend entirely on circumstances at the time.

3. The Second Taste
Shrike continues on, fighting ruthlessly. Soon enough, another cat dies to her paws. She isn't even sure it was necessary. But, she knows she was defending WindClan, and for that she can justify it. This becomes one of her firm values: if it's for the sake of WindClan, death may be necessary. This can go anywhere.
A blood thirsty cat, deeming the most unecassary deaths as necassry? [I would probably only do this in later life, I wouldn't want to risk her getting killed off early.]
Or a morally grey, yet highly reliable warrior?

4. The Third Taste

WindClan gains a new leader. Shrike cannot stand them. Shrike sets out to assassinate them (or leads/ joins a coup). This would likely result in her death, unless the stars align and HRs want WindClan's leader to be assassinated (lol).

5. The Final Taste

[Later life only, I'd like to have her alive for as long as possible.] However she winds up this way, Shrike does the unthinkable. Maybe she kills an innocent cat for the sake of 'vengeance'? Maybe she assasinates a leader, or other WindClan cat, who simply didn't do anything wrong? Whatver happens, she ends up in the Dark Forest. She can't stop there. Dead or alive, WindClan needs her guidence. Shrike would find any way possible to train WindClan apprentices. Maybe she lies and syas she's from StarClan? Maybe she tells them the Dark Forest isn't so bad, that the separation between them and StarClan makes the clans go soft.

6. I'd rather have something sweet.
Shrike does not taste blood again. Infact, she steps one paw too close to her own death. How can she help WindClan if she's dead? Shrike pulls back, and finally relaxes. Maybe she finds love and/or has kits?

7. In case of death
I would not let Shrike go missing or die early. However, once she eventually dies (likely old age, or battle after some years) she remains commited to WindClan. Unless she's following ' The Third Taste', she visits WindClan cats in their dreams, aiding with apprentice training and helping those in touble.

+ speed, agility, balance
= hunting, climbing, swimming (average for WC cat)
- Brute force, once pinned escape is unlikely (size/build)

+ Friendly, caring, optimistic, generous
= Ambitious, protective, strong-willed
- Reckless, furious, cruel, unforgiving (only to other clans), stubborn views

Noticeably short, Shrike is a nimble cat. Her small structure allows her to zip by opponents, not letting them know what's hit them. However, being caught by a larger opponent can have devastating consequences. Shrike's fur is long and a little scruffy - unpredicatble in nature, no matter how hard she tries.

Quote:
"One is likely to be deceived by a chance meeting with [the shrike]. At one time [s]he may appear to be almost angelic as [s]he pours forth [her] inimitable songs from the topmost branches of a large tree. More commonly, however, [s]he may be observed in the role of a ruthless killer."
- YELLOWSTONE NATURE NOTES

Last edited by sleepyyjax; August 30th, 2024 at 06:16 PM.
Old August 16th, 2024, 08:42 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

To call upon a truth well hidden,
Find a path that is forbidden.
Look beyond what the eye can see,
And walk the trail that leads to thee.

The All-Seeing Eye

[ This is not properly readable on phone at this time, and may not be until my device issue is fixed ]

Last edited by Estelle; August 24th, 2024 at 01:39 AM.
Old August 17th, 2024, 04:59 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

let me in u know the plan @Moonraven

if i look back, i am lost
friendly & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old August 18th, 2024, 11:20 AM

Status: I just got here I am so confused and trying my best
Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Kitten time >:3

MOTHKIT

Appereance

Mothkit is a very fluffy black smoke cat with a silver chest, eartips and paws with golden eyes.

Personality

Mothkit is pretty shy, mostly liking to keep to herself. She isnt great at socialising and prefers to stick around her siblings and parents/parental figures, with who she will provably form a very strong bond very quickly. Still, if a cat chooses to come close to her, she will be very nice and softspoken to them, though it will take some time for her to feel confortable around them.

She is very curious and inquisitive in her own way, quietly investigating everything and anything around camp as soon as she is old enough to leave the nursery, or even before then if whoever is guarding her turns their head the other way.

She is a really loyal kitty, adoring her siblings and mum to death, though I would imagine that this loyalty would be directed more towards her family than to her clan or the warrior code, so if something threatened her siblings, she would do anything to help them out, no matter if it puts the clan or another cats life at risk. Right now she's just a kit though, so this almost unhealthy amount of loyalty only manifests as her defending her siblings whenever she can and following her mom around even when she shouldnt

Fun fact!: She has a very uncanny stare, when she's old enough to leave the nursery, she has the habit of popping up in random places around camp and quietly staring into people's souls.