Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:43 PM

Old April 15th, 2018, 01:51 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Travelers home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Clover's tail twitched in confusion. She had personally never thought of herself as shy... Well the more the thought of it maybe she was, but she seemed to make friends easy enough. Allowing her mind to drift away from the shy comment, she focused back on Rick. The long fur on her tail fluffed up a bit at being called cute. He seems rather playful, it'd probably be best for me to ignore it. Telling herself this, the fur on her tail lowered back to its normal length. "Oh, so are you not the one in charge among your companions?" Her head tilted slightly in interest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
athena's ears lowered momentarily. "lovely." she shook her head and frowned. "i do better alone." the molly took multiple steps forward, sniffing the air as she walked. soom, she got quicker, padding closer to where she believed rick would be. athena climbed up a tree, wincing as it creaked under her weight. bingo. her eyes brightened as she spotted the goofy tom, her tail lashing. slowly, she stalked forward on the brach, making sure it held her weight before moving. after waiting a few heartbeats, the savannah cat pounced, remaining silent as she leaped towards the tom.
Rick smiles “ nope amber and Sebastian are in fact I bet” his eyes sharpen as he cuts himself off and quickly jumps to the side causing Athena to miss, he purrs playfully “ what’s this? I’m the fastest of the three! Let me guess amber put you up to this?” He asks playfully as he crouches down a bit and growls playfully “ alright than, oh! Clover right? Just keep heading straight until you see a old shed. My brother Sebastian is there so do your best to be kind he’s the grumpy one alright?” He Says playfully as his tail slashes a bit “ anyway hello daring, my names rick. It’s a pleasure but I ain’t going to lose whatever test she gave you or I’m in for it.” He says softly as his ears pinned back. “ start whenever girl”
Old April 15th, 2018, 01:53 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Feather, being a bit less bold now, surveyed the tom. He was strong, long furred too, so she couldn’t see if he was pounds or muscle. She herself was long furred too, but she had always been more Medium while long on the underbelly and ruff. She narrowed her eyes, but smiled at the cats almost warm tone. He hadn’t tried to chase her off, and that was better than what she could say for most cats. “The name’s Feather,” She looked at him again, stiffening. “And You may be? And, what journey?” She asked curiously, her interest sparking.
Sebastian eyes glowed softly as he flicked his ear “ I’m Sebastian, a journey to explore the world and maybe even find a new home. The city is a tough place. My kin suffered a lot because of it so we’re seeking those that wish for peace. A new home among the lives forgotten by time. Of course if you’re interested in that time of thing Little one”
Old April 15th, 2018, 02:04 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Rick smiles “ nope amber and Sebastian are in fact I bet” his eyes sharpen as he cuts himself off and quickly jumps to the side causing Athena to miss, he purrs playfully “ what’s this? I’m the fastest of the three! Let me guess amber put you up to this?” He asks playfully as he crouches down a bit and growls playfully “ alright than, oh! Clover right? Just keep heading straight until you see a old shed. My brother Sebastian is there so do your best to be kind he’s the grumpy one alright?” He Says playfully as his tail slashes a bit “ anyway hello daring, my names rick. It’s a pleasure but I ain’t going to lose whatever test she gave you or I’m in for it.” He says softly as his ears pinned back. “ start whenever girl”
Quote:
Sebastian eyes glowed softly as he flicked his ear “ I’m Sebastian, a journey to explore the world and maybe even find a new home. The city is a tough place. My kin suffered a lot because of it so we’re seeking those that wish for peace. A new home among the lives forgotten by time. Of course if you’re interested in that time of thing Little one”
Clover's hair stood on end once she noticed the cat going to jump on Rick, making her seem twice her size. "Watch out!" The volume of her voice didn't rise at all, but the pitch rose in worry. She looked at Rick and his attacker confused on why he was being so calm, but she allowed the hair on herself to lay flat once again, now causing her small stature to be quite obvious again. "Okay." She picked back up the mouse, and trotted over to the shed's entrance. Once she had reached the doorway, she was able to hear to cats talking inside, and so she stopped abruptly not wanting to interrupt. She sat down, not entirely sure what to do, and looked into the dark shed trying to make out the figures that talked in it. One must be Sebastian, so is the other Amber? No that can't be, Amber was the one that put the other cat up to attacking Rick. Her mind whirled as she tried to figure out who all these cats were. @Broken Madness

Last edited by Panda; April 21st, 2018 at 05:40 PM.
Old April 15th, 2018, 07:11 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Hmmm...” She meowed quietly. It would be a nice change. But haven’t I had enough change lately? Taking note of how she had no where else to go, and how lush the forest was, she knew she would eat good and would be much safer with a group of cats to protect her. It almost seemed relaxing to have that burden taken away. It sure was tempting... “Deal.” She purred, grinning at Sebastian. “Why don’t you introduce me to your...” She sniffed the air. “Comrades?” Another few males, some females, it seemed like this was legit.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!