Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:32 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Diamondfur
Today 12:30 PM
Born of River Blood [p]
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 12:20 PM
[P] Let's go joint...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 12:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 19th, 2016, 07:51 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Fire Evacuation

Warmth was all that Lightningpaw felt. She dreamt of herself as a kit, curled up alongside her mother. Rosedance's golden amber eyes met the newly opened eyes of a young Lightningkit, who looked back up at her mother in awe. "I hope I someday become as brave and beautiful as her," she remembered thinking. But an overwhelming feeling of grief and sadness washed over her, as the scene grew dark, and large scratches formed on her dear mother's lovely pelt. Rosedance's eyes shown with fear for a moment, then barely anything at all. The older Lightningkit ran over to her dying mother. "M-mama," she whimpered, tears falling. "M-mama, I don't know what to do," She cried. Rosedances eyes opened for a moment, meeting Lightningkit's. "Run to the ocean," she said with a voice other than her own, just before her lovely gold eyes went dull, and her body went motionless.

Lightningpaw awoke from the horrid dream, and the sent of smoke curled under her nose. Noise was everywhere, and it was hard to concentrate. Out of the madness, she heard their leader's brave voice boom, "Run! Get out! Run to the sea!" And her dream suddenly faded away from memory. She raced out of the den, and her eyes widened hugely at the site of the flames, creeping up the dens and trees. She closed her eyes for a moment, and listened close, so she might hear anyone who needed help. She heard a cry from the nursery, and dashed in that direction. She noticed a small kit wailing for help, and ran forwards, picking Leopardkit up by the scruff of her small neck. "It's okay, you're okay," She said, her words muffled by the kits fur.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old November 19th, 2016, 07:57 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Silverheart as quickly as she could walked out of the elders den. what about Moonlight and the kits! she thought as she quickly ran/walked to the nursery.
"Moonheart! Rosekit! Violetkit!" She called out.
"Over here" Moonheart said caughing.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old November 19th, 2016, 08:00 AM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chara Dreemurr View Post
Silverheart as quickly as she could walked out of the elders den. what about Moonlight and the kits! she thought as she quickly ran/walked to the nursery.
"Moonheart! Rosekit! Violetkit!" She called out.
"Over here" Moonheart said caughing.
Bluetail saw the the two cats and dashed over to them. "We need to get out of camp." She told them, looking around. "Do you have any other kin that is still asleep or out in the territory?" Bluetail asked.
Old November 19th, 2016, 08:01 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Leopardkit was shaking in fear, she always thought camp was invunrable to fires, but she was wrong. "T- Thank you.." She managed to sputter out as she shook and clattered as a small ball of fur.
"You're welcome.", Oakclaw said as he put the kit down. "You're safe now. Out of camp. Away from the fire.", he mewed. Oakclaw walked back to camp to see if there were any other cats in need of help.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old November 19th, 2016, 08:03 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn & Dark View Post
Bluetail saw the the two cats and dashed over to them. "We need to get out of camp." She told them, looking around. "Do you have any other kin that is still asleep or out in the territory?" Bluetail asked.
Moonheart nodded.
"I was walking the territory and came back to everything on fire! My kits are still in the nursery ! " Moonheart said worried .
"Well then y'all let's go save those kits!" Silverheart said.

Old November 19th, 2016, 08:04 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Maplefur gasped, the scent of the fire immediately hitting her. Looking to her friend Amberstorm, she hopped up away from their meal. "Hurry, lets go!" She started trotting towards the clearing, before the image of the nursery popped into her mind. The kits! She changed course, dashing back through the clearing to the nursery. "Does anyone need help?" She asked, her voice trembling slightly.

Old November 19th, 2016, 08:04 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire ♡ View Post
Warmth was all that Lightningpaw felt. She dreamt of herself as a kit, curled up alongside her mother. Rosedance's golden amber eyes met the newly opened eyes of a young Lightningkit, who looked back up at her mother in awe. "I hope I someday become as brave and beautiful as her," she remembered thinking. But an overwhelming feeling of grief and sadness washed over her, as the scene grew dark, and large scratches formed on her dear mother's lovely pelt. Rosedance's eyes shown with fear for a moment, then barely anything at all. The older Lightningkit ran over to her dying mother. "M-mama," she whimpered, tears falling. "M-mama, I don't know what to do," She cried. Rosedances eyes opened for a moment, meeting Lightningkit's. "Run to the ocean," she said with a voice other than her own, just before her lovely gold eyes went dull, and her body went motionless.

Lightningpaw awoke from the horrid dream, and the sent of smoke curled under her nose. Noise was everywhere, and it was hard to concentrate. Out of the madness, she heard their leader's brave voice boom, "Run! Get out! Run to the sea!" And her dream suddenly faded away from memory. She raced out of the den, and her eyes widened hugely at the site of the flames, creeping up the dens and trees. She closed her eyes for a moment, and listened close, so she might hear anyone who needed help. She heard a cry from the nursery, and dashed in that direction. She noticed a small kit wailing for help, and ran forwards, picking Leopardkit up by the scruff of her small neck. "It's okay, you're okay," She said, her words muffled by the kits fur.
((One of my cats, Oakclaw, picked up Leopardkit and brought her out of camp already.))

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old November 19th, 2016, 08:05 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Fernglow helped the queens escape, then picked up random kits and ran them out of camp as quickly as possible, though the smoke was thickening.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old November 19th, 2016, 08:06 AM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chara Dreemurr View Post
Moonheart nodded.
"I was walking the territory and came back to everything on fire! My kits are still in the nursery ! " Moonheart said worried .
"Well then y'all let's go save those kits!" Silverheart said.
"Come on Moonheart, lets go get your kits and head to safety." Bluetail signaled to Moonheart to go into the nursery. "We don't have much time, so we should be as quick as we can."
Old November 19th, 2016, 08:10 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn & Dark View Post
"Come on Moonheart, lets go get your kits and head to safety." Bluetail signaled to Moonheart to go into the nursery. "We don't have much time, so we should be as quick as we can."
Silverheart had already walked in into the nursery.
"Were in the name of Starclan are they" the elder muttered. She the heard the mews of more kits then there should. She looked at her grand kin and they stood up.
"Were gonna need some help! We got three, four, five! Kits left " She instructed for the kits that can walk to go out side with Moonheart and run.

Closed Thread