Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
New here!
Last post by Blaaze
Today 11:47 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Snivellus
Today 11:05 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Snivellus
Today 11:02 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:59 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:50 AM

Old June 16th, 2024, 10:42 AM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Starpoint

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
"It most definitely is urgent. I want you gettin' those wounds treated, Jays, or I'll drag you by your ears to Mists 'n Berries myself," came the curt but slightly amused reply as Dusklion padded behind Jays and Marigoldkit. The deputy flashed him a half-grin, grateful to see the journey hadn't been too hard on him. Despite her expression however her eyes remained intense to let Jays know that she meant what she said as she padded away.

Their camp was relatively... okay. Definitely not RiverClan, that was for sure. But it would do for now. The dark tabby slipped through the cats until she found a seat near the base of the rock that Fades had decided was the meeting point. She turned tried to sit down as best she could - though her legs ended up jutting out as she tried to do so in a way that didn't flare up her flank wound. It was healing but stars above it still hurt like hell.

[ Jayfrost - @alec - for when she passed him! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old June 16th, 2024, 12:08 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dunlinkit had ridden on Rowanmane's back for the last bit of the trip but she was still tired and hoped that her massive size hadn't been too much of a burden for the warrior. When Fadingsun called a meeting the four moon old cat say down and listened. She wondered what exactly Fadingsun would be announcing this meeting. Were there going to be any ceremonies? She would have to find out during the meeting. She sat next to her sisters, both smaller than her because of Dunlinkit's massive size despite the fact they were all the same age.

Catfishkit arrived at the meeting. Though she had ridden on Rowanmane's back for the last bit of the journey despite her protests she was still tired. She was attending the meeting because that was what big cats did and she wasn't a baby so she would go to the meeting. She sat next to Dunlinkit and Muskratkit.

Muskratkit was tired, despite having been carried the whole way and sat next to her sisters, Dunlinkit and Catfishkit. (All open)

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; June 16th, 2024 at 12:36 PM.
Old June 16th, 2024, 12:22 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

°Rowan’Mane°
Male / Warrior / 30 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @IDIOTICBEAN101

He approached the new clearing, eyeing the two kits he carried for a moment before scanning the crowd that was forming. He spotted the outsider that he had been walking by during the journey. Though they didn’t speak much…damn was she familiar and she could be- no. Lavender wouldn’t let that happen. He shrugged off the idea and padded over, sitting beside her silently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old June 16th, 2024, 12:27 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw wondered over curiously
Old June 16th, 2024, 12:28 PM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Rainingpaw brought Nut to a less crowded area while she listened.
Old June 16th, 2024, 12:42 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Wrenpaw
~<>~
101/100
11 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Wrenpaw limps over at the summons of her leader. It still hurts a great deal to put pressure on her broken wrist, though as long as she doesn't move to much, it's alright. Her shoulder wound was sore.. but that's about it for that. And her stomach? Well... that isn't the most pleasant feeling. She's been consigned to sleeping on her side because putting pressure on it almost made her black out the first time. Whatever, unimportant. There's probably important things Fadingsun has to say and Wren wants to hear them.
Old June 16th, 2024, 12:44 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

glazed steel blue eyes vaguely focussed back on reality and what was happening when a small voice nudged the tom back out of thought. angular, oriental shaped head tipped sidewards and down he gave the kit a smile, she looked better than the last time they spoke and sounded a lot more engaged in clan life as well. the light mollies comment about his injuries reminded him of the stiff tension that dried blood had left on pale tabbied pelt and he shifted awkwardly. "im fine, 's not urgent" the tom replied with a slight shrug, thoughts briefly wandering to thunderclans deputy and the words he had spat right before turning to leave, perhaps this would look very different had fadingsun not called for evacuation...he shouldve called earlier though.
a flick of his tail would have to do its duty as an invitation to sit as the warrior attempted to find some of the burning passion and anger he had felt during the raid. he knew he would protect marigoldkit, no matter how close she was to beeing an apprentice or if she were one already, but was still left with no passion but a whole lot of tired, aching muscles and bones instead. "i could carry you if need be"

Marigoldkit
She, Her\Kit\7 moons/Riverclan
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Not urgent? Marigoldkit frowned, noticing now his paws shifted, like he wanted to bolt in a circle to prove that he was a-okay. Hopefully he wouldn't be going anywhere though. She wondered who fought him and why Jayfrost was lying to her about being alright. He probably didn't want her to worry. Yeah, that made sense. Worrying wasn't something Marigoldkit liked to do anyways. But at the cost of his own well being?

The smaller cat was just about to open her maw when Dusklion spoke first. She remembered Dusklion. The murderer deputy. Marigoldkit wasn't sure how to feel about Dusklion. She seemed nice enough given that she took notice to Jayfrost's odd dismissive behavior towards his wounds. So maybe she wasn't a psycho, crazy crazy, cat bad cat and Marigoldkit just caught her in a bad moment. Yeah, that made sense, she'd stick with that.

"Between you and me," Marigoldkit whispered, a smile slipping onto her maw. "I think she means it, I wouldn't want you to be dragged to the medicine den... Wherever that'll be." All she could see were rocks, miles and piles of rocks. Rocks were cool, Marigoldkit didn't hate them, but oh did they make her feel homesick.

Grateful that she was allowed to sit next to him, Marigoldkit lightly pressed against his side, praying to Starclan that she wasn't hurting him or something. "If you have to leave to see the healers, that's fine, I gotta get more friends anyways." She commented, making little marks in the rocks below with her claws.

She then looked back up at him. "I uh, appreciate the offer, I'll let you know, promise."She nodded her head slowly, as if begging him to agree with her.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 16th, 2024, 01:12 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Wow, being (almost) blind was way harder than she would've liked. One eye without vision? Sure, she could handle it like a claw to the face. Another eye with odd dark specks blocking her vision? Well, she should've been expecting it... But yeah. Not very helpful especially with all this new territory. Scent was something she'd just have to rely on more than ever. Yay.

Owltalon didn't like the feeling of rock against her claws or the clackey sound her feet made as she padded across it. Sure, sandy terrain was pretty rough and hard in it's own way, but this was a complete one-eighty.

The large she-cat sat near the base of the large stone, her ears perked as always. She wondered what may happen this meeting, if any new landmarks would be made.

[OPEN]

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 16th, 2024, 01:27 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Splashleap was so TIRED. But she dragged her lazy buttocks over to whatever this thing was, this big rock, and flopped down into a sitting position and waited for her first meeting. Her first meeting back. That was weird. (OPEN)
Old June 16th, 2024, 02:14 PM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

♤ Goldfish ♤
The Ace of Spades

Goldfish's dandelion yellow eyes flicked toward Fadingsun, gaining a pep in her step as she trotted over to the meeting. Without thinking, she found herself beside Jayfrost. She had arrived after Dusklion, but had been too far away to notice the interaction passed between the two. She offered him a smile and a tail-flick of greeting to Marigoldkit. "Hope I'm not intruding." She said cheerfully, sitting down and curling her tail neatly around her paws. She really wanted to ask how Jayfrost was holding up, but she assumed it wasn't the time since she was a tad later than usual to the meeting and didn't want to end up with her voice overlapping Fading's. "Lets see what's up today, shall we?" The rhetorical question exited her mouth casually, but inside she was quite curious.

:3

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>