Last post by furrensic
Today 01:03 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Spookez.
Today 12:54 PM

Old March 22nd, 2023, 07:38 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WE MUST SURVIVE!!! chapter 1 {Gore Warning}

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoLovesCheese View Post

Yue nodded. A puff of smoke appeared and she was a fluffy black fox. She crawled into the hole with a small sneeze. "Dusty." she muttered. "Oh! Theres a padlock in here!" she said. "Read me the numbers. Backwards though, its a trick." she observed. Her tone still light as her long tail flicked in Minato's face.
Minato

He sighed, getting up from the keyhole filled with (undetermined) he took the paper. ”09-69-31-54.” he read, messing up as he read it backwards
Old March 22nd, 2023, 08:20 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Minato

He followed Yue, his eyes now regular, not narrowed. At least Yue had some sense. He knocked his fist on it after Yue. “Your right. However, I have a solution.” he murmured, taking his katana by two hands and showing it into a small, thin gap. He pried it open with a mass amount of effort. He was small, after all. He exhaled, tired. He gave Yue a look, and assumed she knew what to do. He took out his book and started to read his ghost story, waiting for Yue to do the job. He looked at Ciara, narrowing his eyes. “Ciara, get off that for a minute, will ya’?” he murmured, trailing off as he opened the hatch, finding a keyhole. He looked at Yue, who seemed to have the keys now. “Yue, hand me those.” he said softly, taking the keys and unlocking the hatch @Dyana Fox (decide what is under the keyhole)
@~_LuzNoceda_~ @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~
*Ciara stood up and walked to the other side of the room, not helping at all*

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old March 23rd, 2023, 05:46 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Minato

He sighed, getting up from the keyhole filled with (undetermined) he took the paper. ”09-69-31-54.” he read, messing up as he read it backwards
Yue barked happily. "It worked! Theres......15 keys..." she sighed. Bringing the keys out in her jaws the placing them before turning into a beautiful girl once more. "We'll have to try them all." she said.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 23rd, 2023, 07:54 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

{ @Caspian @MangoLovesCheese @~_LuzNoceda_~ }
Aloveria "Aloe" Jacobs
{Any and All pronouns|Pangender|Omnisexual|16|A tall pale skinned person with bright pink hair that's usually in space buns. She wears a cream cardigan, light pink shirt, a brighter light pink skirt and her pink + cream boots|Skill type is Engineer/Alchemist|Has a laser blaster on her wrist that she made herself|Open}

Aloe grinned. "An escape room?" She asked, excited. "I LOVE these things!" She said and ran to help Yue. "How can I help, Yue?" She asked.

Emma "Em" Feuer
{She/They|Feamle|Ceterosexual|15|A 5 foot tan skinned person with red hair that fades into orange that is usually in a low braid. They wear a black leather jacket, bright red shirt, ripped black jeans and gray combat boots|Skill type is fighter|Main weapon is her martial arts skills|Open}

Em scanned the room to looking for something to help.

Allison "Ali" Spades
{They/Them|Non-binary|Lesbian|17| A short pale skinned teen with blonde and light blue hair. They have green eyes and round, circular glasses.|Skill type is Healer|Open}

She overcame her claustrophobia and walked over to Yue and Aloe. "My name is Ali, they/them pronouns please, and how may I help you?" They asked, not waiting for an answer. "Instead of trying all the keys in the lock, we can easily find one that matches the groves in the keyhole!" They commented.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old March 23rd, 2023, 08:00 AM
error in the code

*Ciara still wouldn't help*

(Open)

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old March 23rd, 2023, 09:38 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ View Post
{ @Caspian @MangoLovesCheese @~_LuzNoceda_~ }
Aloveria "Aloe" Jacobs
{Any and All pronouns|Pangender|Omnisexual|16|A tall pale skinned person with bright pink hair that's usually in space buns. She wears a cream cardigan, light pink shirt, a brighter light pink skirt and her pink + cream boots|Skill type is Engineer/Alchemist|Has a laser blaster on her wrist that she made herself|Open}

Aloe grinned. "An escape room?" She asked, excited. "I LOVE these things!" She said and ran to help Yue. "How can I help, Yue?" She asked.

Emma "Em" Feuer
{She/They|Feamle|Ceterosexual|15|A 5 foot tan skinned person with red hair that fades into orange that is usually in a low braid. They wear a black leather jacket, bright red shirt, ripped black jeans and gray combat boots|Skill type is fighter|Main weapon is her martial arts skills|Open}

Em scanned the room to looking for something to help.

Allison "Ali" Spades
{They/Them|Non-binary|Lesbian|17| A short pale skinned teen with blonde and light blue hair. They have green eyes and round, circular glasses.|Skill type is Healer|Open}

She overcame her claustrophobia and walked over to Yue and Aloe. "My name is Ali, they/them pronouns please, and how may I help you?" They asked, not waiting for an answer. "Instead of trying all the keys in the lock, we can easily find one that matches the groves in the keyhole!" They commented.
Yue held up her hand. "Enough!" she said accommodatingly. Pointing to Ali. "You! Wonderful idea would you like to scan all 15 of these for hours on end?" she said, her tone soft and sarcastic. "Joke, it's an option. You!" she said with a soft giggle.
Pointing to Aloe she said. "How do you know my name?", Yue had hidden her name from these creatures, how could she know!?

(yeah...she never told anybody her name. sorry lol)

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 23rd, 2023, 09:46 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Alpha-13
banned Robotic tech Andriod

"15 keys... those won't help you out of this room... but the paper underneith hatch might" and electric-robotic boy's vioce called from somewhere outside... "but beware... 15 keys equals 15 doors... 5 doors to the right is the 0ne you must find in the room of doors, but what door is it numbered? and 5 doors down from where? go to fair to the end and you'll find a room of chimera, go to fair to the start and endless water will be your end. don't even both with the doors on the ceiling, those ones are far to out of your reach... beware 5 doors have monsters, 5 doors have disasters... pick a wrong door and you'll have to fight or die or even flee back to the start if you want to live, but if you flee you'll never be free"

another note:

lock for the door with the red feathered friend. he's a symbol of autumn but also of winter for his color is bold. under his feather you'll find 3 keys, to the 3 locks around the room the open the door!

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old March 23rd, 2023, 10:46 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Minato

He immediately did as the voice said, shoving the paper under the hatch into his pocket. “Everyone, look for a red bird.” he rumbled, walking over to a bundle of boxes. He found a red bird, under its wings three keys. He took the bird and smiled to himself. “I found it!” he announced, holding up the bird toy. He walked over to some places where he found some keyholes (without telling anyone because they didn’t have the key) he took one of them and put it inside the keyhole, it opened with ease. He walked over to another… click! And then the final one… CLICK! He jumped as the door opened and he looked over to the crowd, a smile on his face. “Come on! Bring those keys with us!” He said loud and firm, his eyes ablaze with hope

@half-A-Witch-Ace
@~_LuzNoceda_~
@MangoLovesCheese
@Dyna Fox
Old March 23rd, 2023, 11:13 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoLovesCheese View Post

Yue held up her hand. "Enough!" she said accommodatingly. Pointing to Ali. "You! Wonderful idea would you like to scan all 15 of these for hours on end?" she said, her tone soft and sarcastic. "Joke, it's an option. You!" she said with a soft giggle.
Pointing to Aloe she said. "How do you know my name?", Yue had hidden her name from these creatures, how could she know!?

(yeah...she never told anybody her name. sorry lol)
Quote:
Minato

He immediately did as the voice said, shoving the paper under the hatch into his pocket. “Everyone, look for a red bird.” he rumbled, walking over to a bundle of boxes. He found a red bird, under its wings three keys. He took the bird and smiled to himself. “I found it!” he announced, holding up the bird toy. He walked over to some places where he found some keyholes (without telling anyone because they didn’t have the key) he took one of them and put it inside the keyhole, it opened with ease. He walked over to another… click! And then the final one… CLICK! He jumped as the door opened and he looked over to the crowd, a smile on his face. “Come on! Bring those keys with us!” He said loud and firm, his eyes ablaze with hope

@half-A-Witch-Ace
@~_LuzNoceda_~
@MangoLovesCheese
@Dyna Fox
Alison
The teen looked over at Minato and smiled. They flashed a thumbs up and ran after the boy. "Mmmk! Let's see what we're dealing with..." She said from behind.

Aloveria
"I meant you! Sorry! I didn't realize your name was Yue! I've got a weird accent..." She said and gave a slight chuckle.

Emma
Emma followed Allison and Minota. Ugh! When will this end!?!

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old March 23rd, 2023, 11:22 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Minato

@half-A-Witch-Ace
@~_LuzNoceda_~
@MangoLovesCheese
@Dyna Fox
*Ciara slowly followed, scared, looking around, taking note of her surroundings*

(Ciara has good eyesight and can spot lots of things hard to see in the dark to a normal person)
@~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ @MangoLovesCheese @Dyna Fox

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿