Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 11:13 AM
Grump squared (Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 11:09 AM
Through the Rift - Riftpaw...
Last post by JellyCat
Today 11:09 AM
Kits Need To Learn Too!! [...
Last post by finley !!
Today 10:59 AM
Brindle-patterned claws (P)
Last post by gs29513
Today 10:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 9th, 2020, 11:52 AM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan's Friendship Games

Ivykit trotted over to the right and tensed, ready; she gave Snailkit a sidelong glance, and her eyes widened as she saw him fall limp. "Err..." Was he okay? Should she begin anyway? He wasn't bleeding badly or anything, so... Um?

@Dust @RedHead @hxneysuckle @Fae

Last edited by Sneakyfox55; February 9th, 2020 at 11:52 AM.
Old February 9th, 2020, 04:20 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Linnetwing knew her sister wasn't a fan with kits, but she was the one that helped come up with this. The silver tabby molly looked at Duskfeather, but saw Petalkit shaking in the corner of her eyes. Linnetwing stepped forward. "You don't have to if you don't want to.", she whispered with a gentle voice.

Petalkit stopped shaking and shook her head. The molly stepped towards Flintstar."Can I go next?", she asked in a low shaky voice. She glanced back at Linnetwing and back at the leader. She wanted to show Linnetwing that she could do it.

| @hxneysuckle; @Sneakyfox55; @Fae; @Dust; @RedHead; @hxneysuckle; @Starfall; @FuzzyRatto; |

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old February 9th, 2020, 05:39 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The molly perked her ears as a loud tom butted into their little group. With a pout the kit fluffed up her fur "Shut up, only babies pick on others! That makes you a baby!" she huffed confidently. Sticking her tongue out at Condorkit as she trotted past, joining the swiftly growing group of kits around Flintstar and Duskfeather.

Aspenkit settled herself next to Snailkit giving the tom a smile before returning her attention to the Warriors. "Sounds like fu-" she began to cheer before being inturrupted by the same loud kit. "For being the oldest you sure don't act like it!" she griped. "Why are you such a turd?" Aspenkit snapped at the tom, ready to strut towards him before she was bumped harshly on the side. "Snailkit wh-" she looked down at the tom.

Tipping her head to the side she gently poked at the kit. "Did you get sleepy?" she wondered aloud before noticing the little blop of blood on his pelt. "Ah- Duskfeather?" she yelled, turning on her heels and trotting up to the warrior. "I think something's wrong with Snailkit." she stated.

| @hxneysuckle; @Sneakyfox55; @Fae; @Dust; @RedHead; @Blissie Bliss; @FuzzyRatto; |

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 9th, 2020, 06:19 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

"He's not badly hurt, is he?" Ivykit mewed tentatively. Her brother rolled his eyes from the group of other kits.

"Oh, who cares!" Thornkit meowed indignantly. "Can we just get on with the game now?"
Old February 9th, 2020, 10:35 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

Dandelionkit half-stumbled half-ran to the group of gathered kits. "I'm not too late, am I?" she mewed in a sheepish tone.
Old February 9th, 2020, 11:00 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

No, only babies complained like that! He wasn't a baby! As Aspenkit made her way past, Condorkit stuck out his tongue in return with a grimace. Of course Aspenkit had to ruin all the fun! But as Flintstar called his name, he hopped to his paws excitedly... only to have it ruined again by her!

"Blah blah, why are YOU such a turd?" Emphasis on you and unoriginal, of course, but it was said in such a way that it seem like he was mocking her. Puffing out his chest, Condorkit was about to make his way proudly to the front of the line, but as the commotion stirred behind him, he turned on his heels. What?! The little wimp just fell over?! Condorkit felt his pelt go cold with anxiety. It was barely a prick! For now, he'd stay quiet unless questioned, batting innocent eyes at the crowd and any warriors around,

"What happened to Snailkit?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; February 9th, 2020 at 11:00 PM.
Old February 9th, 2020, 11:48 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Smokekit just realized something outside was going on. She rushed out of the nursery and stood by the other kits. The kit looked around and understood what to do. Then she noticed Snailkit. "What happened to him?"

Click my dragons!
Old February 10th, 2020, 09:28 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Fae ]

She froze, gaze glued to Snailkit. Was he okay? A frown pulled at her lips and she swallowed the growing lump in her throat. Duskfeather stood and cautiously walked over to the kit, sniffing him. He seemed fine... but was he actually fine? She spotted the tiny droplet of blood on his fur. Was that what made him faint? The Torbie gently cleaned the blood from Snailkit's fur, then sat down and prodded him with a paw. "He... should be fine. Just a little scare," she assured, "Er- Snailkit, wake up. You'll be okay." She repeatedly poked him with her paw, claws sheathed, in hopes that he'd wake up and everything would be fine and she wouldn't have to take him to the medicine den. As much as she would be glad to get away from the growing group of kits, she really didn't want to explain anything to Tallmarsh.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 10th, 2020, 11:01 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Snailkit's eyes fluttered in an attempt to wake up, his ears twitching sensitively at all the gathered voices. Eventually, he was able to lift his head, blinking sensitively at the light shining through the bare branches overhead. "Wh..." He mewed, shaking his head to clear the fuzz from his brain.

Once he was finally able to regain his barrings, Snailkit's eyes widened at all the cats staring at him. He swallowed hard. "What? Is-Is there something on my face??" He quickly licked his nose and pawed at his whiskers, desperate to clean whatever semed to be making him the center of attention. But all the eyes were still on him, beading straight through his puny soul. Judging his every move. Hating him by the second.

He was sure they could hear his beating heart at this point, scared for his life. "I-I'm sorry!" Snailkit finally wailed in defeat, throwing his head in the snow as he began to bawl.

@hxneysuckle @Dust @MagicCat99 @Sneakyfox55 @Starfall

Last edited by Doom; February 10th, 2020 at 11:12 AM.
Old February 10th, 2020, 12:17 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The black-furred tomcat had turned away after he'd announced who would be going first, reaching out to push the mossball pile closer together so that the kits wouldn't ruin the perfectly good mossballs he'd made before they had the chance to use them in the tournament. His ears flicked upwards at the commotion behind him, though he got sidetracked as two kits bounded up, Dandelionkit, and Smokekit, if he could remember names correctly. Which he usually could... "Nope you're not too late!" He responded to the young she-kit, before Smokekit's question caused his attention to shift. He spotted a crowd around Snailkit, Duskfeather having just finished licking the small tomkit. Oh boy, what had happened now? Plus he's heard bickering behind him as well, though kit voices were hard for him to tell apart, especially since he didn't really know any of these kits very well.
"Hey, hey guys, what's going on over here?" He questioned as he padded over, peering over the kit's head to where Snailkit was now... bawling? He gave both Linnetwing and Duskfeather a sideways glance, a questioning 'what happened?' in his eyes.
"Hey buddy, what's going on? You're okay." Flintstar meowed reassuringly as he padded closer to the kit, reaching out with his tail and wrapping it around the kit's small body. "Sticking your head in the snow like that's gonna get you a cold." The leader meowed softly, leaning down so he could be eye level with the young kit. He knew looking for his mother would do no good, Thunderclan had a large amount of kits and... he didn't think there were any queens. The leader didn't know how that happened, but he knew for once, having a queen around would prove some good in this situation. Flintstar knew he could comfort kits, but he was kind of big and intimidating, and did not have that maternal care for kits that mothers could exhibit. Straightening up, the Thunderclanner glanced over to the other kits, flicking his ears towards the line he'd drawn. "Condorkit, Ivykit, why don't you go ahead and start? Duskfeather, could you watch over them? I'll sit here with Snailkit for a little bit to make sure he's okay, as well as make sure none of you get into anymore trouble." He cast a small playful smile towards the other kits, eyes green eyes gleaming with humor.

@hxneysuckle @Sneakyfox55 @Fae @Dust @Blissie Bliss @Starfall @FuzzyRatto @MagicCat99 @wick

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread