Old July 4th, 2021, 11:51 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Melting Ice! (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
-Tyson-

My eyes widen momentarily, half out of surprise the other half of amusement. Who was this? I choked back laughter, apparently snowy can create yahoos out of no where. Furrowing my brow I bit my lip, " awwww! Snowy u didn't tell me u had a baby! " shoving my hands in my pockets I struggled to keep a straight face. "hewo wittle baby, I'm ur uncle! " thats it, I completely lost it. Laughter erupted and I clutched my side from the lack of air. This was to hilarious! " is this all u got? Pooping out another you? " I managed to wheeze thru the laughter. If this was supposed to be intimidating, it wasn't working.
~Glitch~
I grumbled. Who did he think I was, talking to me this way?I closed my eyes in relax, spreading my large wings. I teleported behind him and made a small hiss. "Well, hello there! I presume you said that nobody cares about her thoughts?" She said aiming to grab the kids shoulder.
Old July 4th, 2021, 12:02 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGSOFFIRE View Post

~Glitch~
I grumbled. Who did he think I was, talking to me this way?I closed my eyes in relax, spreading my large wings. I teleported behind him and made a small hiss. "Well, hello there! I presume you said that nobody cares about her thoughts?" She said aiming to grab the kids shoulder.
-Tyson-

I whirled around and grimaced, closing my eyes, A dark portal appeared beneath me. Within a heart beat a new void reappeared and I jumped out, arms folded across my chest. " we have ripoff elsa and now a ripoff error sans... Who's next? Dollar store version of mickey mouse?" I snorted and shook my head "srry sis if u want to scare me u gonna have try a whole lot harder. " I absently chewed on a nail while glancing at both snowy and glitch.

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old July 4th, 2021, 12:06 PM

Quote:
-Tyson-

I whirled around and grimaced, closing my eyes, A dark portal appeared beneath me. Within a heart beat a new void reappeared and I jumped out, arms folded across my chest. " we have ripoff elsa and now a ripoff error sans... Who's next? Dollar store version of mickey mouse?" I snorted and shook my head "srry sis if u want to scare me u gonna have try a whole lot harder. " I absently chewed on a nail while glancing at both snowy and glitch.
~Glitch~
I sighed. I snapped my fingers, bringing the boy and I into a black void like area. It had invisible walls around it, so he couldn't get away. He couldn't use his portals either, as long as I was in control.
Old July 23rd, 2021, 08:08 PM

Bump, @Leafí
Old July 23rd, 2021, 09:43 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:

~Glitch~
I sighed. I snapped my fingers, bringing the boy and I into a black void like area. It had invisible walls around it, so he couldn't get away. He couldn't use his portals either, as long as I was in control.

-Tyson-

Okay.. This wasn't good. I looked around wondering where the hell I was. Completely dark, which I could use in to my advantage. Shadow walk perhaps? Try a portal? But first I needed to know where I was. "alrighty, uh... Who ever u r. You've clearly got some border line anger issues. Which is quite obvious cuz u came from snowy. " I said as casually as possible, slowly letting the familiar darkness seep up my arms. " this isn't solving anything just so ya'know. Honestly it's making me more amused. So uh yeah. " I felt short of words as I let the darkness completely engulf, as I become one with the impending shadows. It sent a pleasant chill thru my bones, and a rest of mind that I was completely invincible in this form.

----ϟ----
Characters

Old July 23rd, 2021, 10:04 PM

Quote:
-Tyson-

Okay.. This wasn't good. I looked around wondering where the hell I was. Completely dark, which I could use in to my advantage. Shadow walk perhaps? Try a portal? But first I needed to know where I was. "alrighty, uh... Who ever u r. You've clearly got some border line anger issues. Which is quite obvious cuz u came from snowy. " I said as casually as possible, slowly letting the familiar darkness seep up my arms. " this isn't solving anything just so ya'know. Honestly it's making me more amused. So uh yeah. " I felt short of words as I let the darkness completely engulf, as I become one with the impending shadows. It sent a pleasant chill thru my bones, and a rest of mind that I was completely invincible in this form.
~Random girl on the Street~
"Oh... Was that... Glitch?" She mumbled. She watched slowly, as her power seeped in. "Black... Shadow water..." She mumbled, appearing beside her in the area. "Snowy Problems?" She whispered in Glitch's ear. Glitch nodded, staring at where Tyson was.
Old July 24th, 2021, 04:33 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:

~Random girl on the Street~
"Oh... Was that... Glitch?" She mumbled. She watched slowly, as her power seeped in. "Black... Shadow water..." She mumbled, appearing beside her in the area. "Snowy Problems?" She whispered in Glitch's ear. Glitch nodded, staring at where Tyson was.
-Tyson-

I moved around with liquid grace, I needed to get back home this was rather dull. I could hear the faint whispers of glitch and presumably another freak. "I can here both of ya, so no point in hiding. " my voice sounded odded to my own ears, it seemed thinner with a deep and reverting echo, almost demonic. Which no doubt scared the crap put of me. I closed my eyes, or I did mentally, And paced in a half circle waiting for the hooligans to show themselves.

----ϟ----
Characters

Old July 24th, 2021, 05:25 PM

Quote:
-Tyson-

I moved around with liquid grace, I needed to get back home this was rather dull. I could hear the faint whispers of glitch and presumably another freak. "I can here both of ya, so no point in hiding. " my voice sounded odded to my own ears, it seemed thinner with a deep and reverting echo, almost demonic. Which no doubt scared the crap put of me. I closed my eyes, or I did mentally, And paced in a half circle waiting for the hooligans to show themselves.
~Other girl~
I smiled, as I appeared, then diving into the black water-like substance. I had done this before, so I was used to it now.

(Srry for the one liner!!)