Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Elders' Den
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:19 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 05:17 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 05:15 PM
Toyhouse invite codes
Last post by dino.
Today 05:14 PM
RiverClan Meeting (August...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 26th, 2023, 05:06 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: The Procession Of Paws [Gingerstar's burial]

Ripplekit looked at all the clan members, amused. While they all looked exhausted, she, on the contrary, was super excited. She wanted to help! She trotted over to Cherryswirl- that was her name, right? - tail raised in importance, showing that she was Queen Ripple. "Move aside, everyone, Queen Ripple coming through. Out of the way." She brushed past everyone, trotting at a brisk pace until she came face to face with the warrior. "I will help. I'm uh.....um...an apprentice. Yeah. So I can totally help out. Mhm."

@Dust
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 26th, 2023, 07:25 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Minkpaw wandered over to watch, and perhaps to help if anyone needed her assistance.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old October 26th, 2023, 07:28 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  KoiViolet - Female She/Her - pale orange and light gray splotched molly with light-blue eyes. Purrks - The Collector - Herbal Knowledge t1 - Chamomile, Goldenrod, Borage ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Oh dear. Gingerstar was leader for such a little amount of time, it was a shame, really. "Look, Gingy didn't needa die n' all." She murmured to herself.

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old October 26th, 2023, 09:20 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
He knows that his siblings will miss Gingerstar - even he will miss Gingerstar. They were an amazing leader. But Larkwing will be, too! He keeps telling himself that, but he sees some of the looks that other cats give her, and it fills him with rage.

His paws start to dig slightly faster as he takes his rage out on the dirt instead of on the pelts of those around him - the ones that doubt Larking and Falconfeather. Shatterpaw knows that his siblings will be so much better that the other cats think, he just knows it.

And they are not malicious. They would never poison Gingerstar. Shatterpaw knows this, and he wants to turn around and scream it to the top of his lungs. The large but young tom trembles with his rage as he tries not to dig his claws into somecat's pelt.

He just wishes that Frecklepaw was here...

@boo! ( Just in case, ya know, you wanna grant his wish??)

Frecklepaw - he/him - 8 moons
post count - 92/100

---

Frecklepaw proceeds to the burial, sticking close by Shatterpaw's side. His tail lingers on his large friends side as he begins to claw at the dirt himself.

"Hey." he whispers. "Sorry everyone is being weird about your siblings."

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old October 27th, 2023, 05:23 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

Nightspark remained aside, staying in his corner, the white spotted black tom was plunged into sorrow and sadness even though his expression was completely neutral... empty... even his eyes, which were usually lit up with a spark of zeal were dark, nothing was lighting them up, he had failed... Again...

The massive Lionheart was rarely showing much joy, but even now he was in a too much dark mood...

[Open]
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old October 27th, 2023, 08:45 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo! View Post

post count - 92/100

---

Frecklepaw proceeds to the burial, sticking close by Shatterpaw's side. His tail lingers on his large friends side as he begins to claw at the dirt himself.

"Hey." he whispers. "Sorry everyone is being weird about your siblings."

The young tom looks at Frecklepaw, and he smiles sadly. "Don't worry about them. I'll handle the threat." He mews before he looks over his shoulder at the cats who call his sister and brother murderers. He stops shaking with rage and he stops digging once the hole is big enough. Then he takes a couple steps back and gazes at the hole, then Gingerstar's body, then Frecklepaw.

"......sorry......."
Old October 27th, 2023, 08:55 AM

My Mood: Bored

Reedleaf
The tom watched not saying anything he was done with talking and thinking right now after all he was mostly thinking about how and why Gingerstar's heart gave out on him like that and he was lost in thought
|Open|
Old October 27th, 2023, 09:26 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Seeing a ripple of respectful grief and accepting looks made her fur settle back down, a breath she hadn't even realized she had been holding in exhaled softly. Good that everyone was taking it well. Especially good that no-one was still ranting about some whodunit type situation - hopefully the burial of Gingerstar would knock some sense into them, if not the gravity of the situation. Though, as she turned her head to look around, she caught sight of Dunepaw and smiled soft. As the apprentice rested his head against her, she gave him a gentle, comforting nuzzle. Her voice was soft as she spoke,

"He lead us during a very difficult time... If you see anyone in the crowd who looks like they need someone to talk to, can you keep them company? Some find it harder to be vulnerable during these times..." Pulling away from Dunepaw, she gave him a soft smile and opened her mouth as if she was going to say something, before her attention was refocused as Lotusheart approached. Cherryswirl hadn't spoken to her often, but they had all been apprentice aged together back in the day. Her golden gaze searched the other's features, compassionate... understanding, even as Lotus' gaze was turned away from her own.

"Our friends can be our closest family," She meowed softly, resting her tail gently against Lotusheart's back. More so a silent confirmation of 'yes you are welcome here' as Cherry spoke once again, "You'll be up here with, hopefully, Mumblepaw, Falconfeather, and Tansypaw..." Though as another voice spoke up, Cherryswirl's attention redirected once more onto Birdpaw. Her heart twisted at the sight of a grieving Birdpaw... her attempt at a composed and calm demeanor faltering slightly. It was one thing have Lotusheart's avoidant gaze... but looking directly into Bird's eyes? ....A hiccup rose in her throat as she opened her maw to speak,

"You should be up here, Birdpaw... If you want to walk alongside Lotusheart - Gingerstar would be very proud of you both, I'm sure of it." Was that... was that ok to say? Certainly, these two already knew it - though Cherry has meant it in a genuinely comforting way. She smiled softly at both felines. "Will you both be sitting vigil or-" Though she was once again finding her attention redirected as the, very familiar and boisterous Ripplekit trotted over to where they were gathered. Nodding her head respectfully to both Lotus and Bird,

"An apprentice, huh?" She teased softly, golden eyes landing down on the very obvious kitten. "Well, Ripplepaw," accentuating the honorific, "I have a very important job for you then." Cherryswirl lowered herself down into loaf form, keeping her voice low, as if she was sharing top secret information, "So, a lot of cats are very sad right now. I think it's very important that we have an official cheer..er-upper." She stumbled on the word, "Why don't you go and help anyone looking sad, see if they want to talk or play?" There. Top secret mission and title given. Hopefully, Ripplekit's cheerful mood would bring a smile to some who needed it... and hopefully she wouldn't get snapped at. But, she left it at that, waiting to see if any other cats emerged as family or friends.

[ @Zelly - Dunepaw | @Shade. - Lotusheart | @poppy. - Birdpaw | @spooky sleek - Ripplekit ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; November 1st, 2023 at 10:28 AM.
Old October 27th, 2023, 09:44 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrks: Heightened Perception-Sight(unactive)

Quietly, Falconflight crept over to the group of gathering warrriors. He had never really known Gingerstar very well but he seemed to be a good leader and he respected that he also felt sorry for the late leader's kin and couldn't help wonder how he would feel if one of his siblings died...devastated, he'd be devastated.

Dipping his head in deep respected and mourning his thoughts suddenly wandered to Larkwing, his sister, a few cats didn't seem to happy with her being the next leader and even accused her of killing Gingerstar! How dare they?! Lark would never do that! They were all fools and if they tried anything...well they wouldn't try it again he'd protect her with his life as he would with all his siblings but for now he just needed to keep an eye out for her.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; October 27th, 2023 at 09:45 AM.
Old October 27th, 2023, 05:46 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
The young tom looks at Frecklepaw, and he smiles sadly. "Don't worry about them. I'll handle the threat." He mews before he looks over his shoulder at the cats who call his sister and brother murderers. He stops shaking with rage and he stops digging once the hole is big enough. Then he takes a couple steps back and gazes at the hole, then Gingerstar's body, then Frecklepaw.

"......sorry......."

post count - 94/100

---
"S'ok. You didn't kill him." Frecklepaw whispers.

He can barely stand to look at the body without trying to ignore the urge to throw up. He shuts his eyes tight and whispers a prayer to the stars above for safe passage for their leader. He added to his prayer that he would never need to see a dead body ever again. Even just the thought made him sick. He pushed himself into Shatterpaw as a way to ground himself. Thank the stars for Shatterpaw.

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!

Last edited by roo!; October 27th, 2023 at 05:46 PM.
Closed Thread