Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
[ p ] Pond Lilies | Final...
by paedyn
Last post by Mica
Today 02:13 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 02:11 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Shrew
Today 02:10 PM
The Ash that covers a...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 02:04 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 20th, 2024, 12:03 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Open Forum [All cats welcome!]

With his grandmother giving her thoughts, and some other cats speaking up - Sedgeflake hesitated but decided to throw in his two cents. Worse came to worst, at least his granny could verbally decimate Fadingstar before they all died.

"... You've had at least two of our Clan-mates slaughtered for threats alone, yet when your favored--" His tail flicked toward Dusklion, and had Duskleaf been in sight he would've pointed him out too. "The Dusks, when they directly endangered our Clan you threw up half-assed votes. Execution wasn't on the table for them, despite their crimes being far greater. All it takes is WindClan deciding they want to finish the job - just on a whim! And they have our current location. A location we're STILL AT, despite all the rumors of moving!" A lash of his tail.

"I'm not saying to kill either. I think Dusklion has done more than any of you to prove her worth to the Clan... countless times over. But your inconsistency is damning, Fadingstar. You talked about how you didn't want one cat to threaten RiverClan’s stability but all YOU'VE been is that cat. The Clan calls you out on only voting for your favorites - your sister and your friend? You ignored us, canceled the vote and made your own choice. Where was the vote on Fogmuzzle, Thunderchaser? How many cats do we not know that you took care of without us knowing...? How many of the missing are lost to us, but not you?" A confrontation, in a way. Sedgeflake's heart was dying in his chest.

"You don't have trust because when it's given to you, you find ways to destroy it. I thought... I wanted desperately for you to be the leader to save us from this hellhole we've found ourselves, but for all your words your actions against the Clan have just made us feel like prisoners in our own home. I don't get you."

[ @occultation ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; September 20th, 2024 at 12:04 AM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 12:55 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Several cats stayed silent, not that Redmire blamed them. More spoke out than she was expecting to. Her ears twitched as some old bag of bones launched into a verbal savaging of the tom. About damn time someone really got their claws into him!

With Waterlily's voice came another call for his resignation, and them Redmire watched Sedgeflake step forward. Anxiety twisted at her heart until she squashed it down. With how many were speaking up... Fadingstar couldn't so much as breathe wrong in any of their directions without someone taking notice, much less remove them from the equation. She gathered her words, set her jaw, and stepped up next to Sedgeflake.

"You've been so ridiculously inconsistent. You're unstable. You're incapable of sticking by a single decision you make, unless it involves the choice to kill someone for words and not for actually doing something to put all of us in danger." Dusklion and Duskleaf had both made dangerous choices, and they were still alive. Thunderchaser and Fogmuzzle? Dead for things they never even had the chance to act on.

"On top of it all, you're selfish. Whatever you are consisten on, it's only to benefit yourself. You say you care about RiverClan and that you want to stop anything from ever dragging us down again, but you're the one who's digging us a deeper hole, and not even with the other Clans - with ourselves!" For once, she was trying to reign herself in, but it was hard when everyone else had bolstered her confidence. "We can't speak or hardly even think without the threat of death hung over our heads. Every word out of our mouths could be our last because it triggered something in you, and we wouldn't even know it until it was too late. The cats you're supposed to protect are terrified of you. You asked for opinions? I think you're not a leader of RiverClan like you believe you are. You're a tyrant. What makes it worse is I don't even know if you know it, and if you don't, that's just far more terrifying."

[ @occultation ]
Old September 20th, 2024, 02:10 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

[Hey everyone rani here! So situation has been progressing behind the scenes and usually I would NOT be the one to post this but taillow and BEAR. cant get to a computer right now and want the ball rolling ASAP. They will both be following up soon.

PP perms have been granted by occultation via bear and Fadingstar has officially left this event and ran off into the forest. Do NOT have your cats follow him, taillow will be sending Dusklion out after him as soon as she's on. Feel free to react to this however.

Occultation has requested that you do not mention him so please respect his wishes!]

Event [#event]

Waterlily
Riverclan Elder | She/Her | 134 Moons

Perhaps it was the support of her clanmates and kin, perhaps it was Fadingstars expression but Waterlily found a strange fury born strength to her right now. One that drew her to her paws, hauling her skinny bedraggled old body right up to the leader with a might she hadnt had since she waned from her prime. Once again she was Waterlily, who's ire was the terror of her clan and cowed many cats who could easily kill her today.

Snarling with ears pinned the elder stalked to the tom, spitting worlds like venom as she did.
"We get offered peace after all we suffered at the cost of letting go of grudges and yet you are so narrow minded you poke the damn bear that is the other clans and risk our lives, just because you cannot make a tactical choice and take it.

You treat your deputy who you were once so close to like dung, and dont think we cant see you snarl and scorn her when she actually grows, learns, and tries to fix her mistakes like you dont. Yet you give her all your duties and burdens at every turn like she's the leader not you.

You cannot keep consistent to you own decisions and go back on them the moment you get pushback, refusing both options of either being a cold but firm and strong leader OR being a considerate bendy but democratic one.

And I suppose worst of all youre directionless. I firmly believe you have no plan, no goals, not even a single idea of how to unite us and pull us out of this wreck, how to make us better then the rotting corpse of the might we once were. If you do have them youre certainly not sharing at least.
Fadingstar I declare that you are as your name is, Fading. A fading leader for the fading clan we've become who cannot comprehend how to be strong without picking fights despite that we cannot take anyone in a fight anymore."
The elder, a relict of the old times who'd lived through the entirety of Lionstars rule and all that came after him advances, pushing back Fadingstar in front of her. He could kill her with a hard shove, cast her aside with a word, but he didnt. It wasnt consideration, at least it didnt feel like it, and that only raised the elders fury more.

The riverclan leader had been back up to the edge of the new camp he'd taken no part in building when it all burst.
"REAL change is needed! You know this and yet here you are, clueless as how to proceed! The burden for this, for your solutions were never on us as YOU ARE THE LEADER!
At least you pretend to be.

LEAVE! LEAVE OUR MIDST OR ACTUALLY BE A LEADER! THINK OF A PLAN! THINK ON EVERYTHING YOUVE DONE! THINK ON RIVERCLAN! THINK ON THE FUTURE! THINK ON YOUR LEADERSHIP!
And dont come back until youve decided if you actually want to, or even can, be the leader riverclan needs.

We'll be awaiting your decision Fadingsun, for once in your life make a good one."

With that the elder shoved, pushing the tom out of the camp only because he didnt seem to resist her at all, the effort sending her collapsing to the ground. It was just a bit too much for old Waterlily, all energy over expended and she burst into hacks as she panted, shaking slightly from the effort. Not dying, not yet, but definitely winded and in need of care.

Not far away from her and the bustle she'd caused, Fadingstars rattled form turned and darted off into the forest and away from the camp, quickly out of view.

@BEAR. @Dust @Dark @dino. @Vesper @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CloudlessEve @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @omen @Fae @Peril @Sklee @iliri @c1nder @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @forest @wasp @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Silvershadow13 @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Ghost @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @TanghuluCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @Otoko @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @oakcrane @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @Evenilolia @Onion Sandwich @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @-darkXwolf17 @babysith @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @puppet @weevil @Splitmoon @Sageflower0714 @Ready2Crash @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @SnackingShoelaces

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old September 20th, 2024, 02:28 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude T3
“I can fix her!”
@Rani for adder trying to help water up

Adderstrike felt uncomfortable with all the cries for Fadingstar to resign. It reminded her of all the actual rebellion attempts and made her wonder if that this clan just wanted any moment to boot anyone from power or if they really felt this was the way. Another part of her wondered if that this clan would even for a moment let someone prove that they could change. This was not showing it whatsoever. This was supposed to be an opportunity for Fadingstar to hear grievances and change paths for the better... Hell even Adderstrike had some ideas on how this could be done. Something to better the clan but... Fadingstar ran off and her heart hurt badly.

Quickly Adderstrike whipped back and stared daggers into the hearts of those who asked for him to step down. "You all are quite the class act."

Having that been said, Adderstrike walked over to the elder and tried helping her up despite her angry towards the cat. Sure she could disagree, but she wasn't going to leave an elder on the ground cause of it.

Last edited by Fish; September 20th, 2024 at 02:31 AM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 05:42 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime. I’m extremely forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

River'Gaze
He/Him | 23Moons | RC Warrior

The warrior settled himself near the edge of the gathering. His focus had originally been locked on Fadingstar, though eventually set on all of his frustrated clan mates who were finally given the chance to speak up. He agreed with majority of everyone else’s points and despite the serious situation, the Tom couldn’t help but feel the corners of his mouth quirk up slightly as a small burst of pride towards his brave clan mates sparked within him, causing him to pat down his tail briefly.

The uproar is overwhelming, but River’gaze knew the time would’ve come eventually. He just hopes something good will finally come out of this. Or is that too much for him to ask for.
Old September 20th, 2024, 05:53 AM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Willowtail stared in sheer shock and horror. Her leader had just been kicked out by Waterlily. "What if he doesn't come back" Willowtail fretted, eyes wide and in shock, she looked around swiftly for Dusklion, Daisypaw, Stagheart, someone to comfort her, to reassure her she would be fine. Spotting Stagheart Willowtail waddled over and looked up at him, "Stag.... is this really happening again?" Willowtail whispered, her whisper almost a whimper with the shock of the situation.
Daisypaw whom was already sitting next to Stagheart, leaned forward to rub her maw against Willowtail's shoulder, "Sit down." Daisypaw murmured gently, she didn't exactly have a feeling to what was happening, she was hyper aware she was to young to know the leader that well. As well as, without knowing it, Daisypaw now growing older was starting to sound like there mother, little by little. Willowtail had noticed this a few days ago, her heart panging in joy and greif as she listened to her sister and sat heavily.

Sweetsap wrapped her tail around Seakit and brought Softpaw to her side.

Summerbird looked at Willowtail, he'd made fun of her when she was an apprentice, she was half Windclan so why not? She was just a mutt with no place better to be. Summerbird locked eyes with Willowtail and bared his teeth for a moment, Willowtail locked eyes back and didn't react, this surprised Summerbird, grown bold had she?
@squidz Willow comfort cat <3 @CollapsingStars her bae bae

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 20th, 2024, 06:47 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Primrosepaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
105 / 100

At Waterlily´s yowl and Adderstrike´s calm sentence, Primrosepaw stepped up to her mentor´s side. ´´Adderstrike is right,´´ Her voice was cool and collected, though her emerald gaze had hardened. ´´Fadingstar may not be the best leader RiverClan´s had, but at least he is trying. If Fadingstar hadn´t called for our retreat when the other Clans attacked us, then RiverClan wouldn´t be here right now.´´

Primrosepaw´s eyes flicked over every warrior that had called for the RiverClan Leader´s resignation. ´´Think about it - if RiverClan hadn´t fled when we had the chance, we would all have either scattered or been killed. That is not something StarClan would have wanted,´´ She shook her head, exasperated. ´´And if there had been no river left, then there couldn´t have been thunder, shadow, or wind. When Fadingstar called for RiverClan´s retreat, he saved the other three Clans from falling, too.´´

Fadingstar was a good leader. Not the best leader, but a damn good one. Primrosepaw raised her voice. ´´For all of you that have called for our leader´s resignation, you have bees in your brains. You would not be standing here right now if it had not been for Fadingstar.´´

[ @Fish // @Rani // @omen // @dino. // @c1nder // @Spider. // @taillow - for dusk ]

Last edited by Rose; September 20th, 2024 at 11:44 AM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 07:40 AM

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Spooky

LEOPARDPURR
RIVERCLAN WARRIOR || 35 MOONS || NO PURRKS || HE/THEY
Leopardpurr watched the leader tell his clan to tell him what they wanted to change. Leopardpurr could think of a few things, but he was sure other clanmates would bring it up anyways. He eyed Waterlily with curiosity as she stalked up to Fadingstar. The curious expression dropped off his face to be quickly replaced mild horror. What? Why were there cats asking Fadingstar to step down? Yes, there was some definite issues, and ups and downs with his leadership, but nonetheless,
he was a mostly solid leader. He turned and glared at the other cats who had asked him to step down. He said things to say to them for sure. They huffed. It really just seemed like Riverclan didn't like having a high ranked cat in the position for too long. This was all absurd in his eyes. Shorekit had peeked his head out of the nursery and looked scared at the commotion. He slithered his way over the Leopardpurr and shoved himself into Leopardpurr's fluffy chest. Leopardpurr glanced around at his clanmates, gauging their reactions to this outburst from the elder. Some looked scared, some looked grateful. Well. If he truly was going to leave, Leopardpurr just wanted to know how long he would be gone. He glanced down at Shorekit and put his nose gently to his ear. "You are all cowards." He snapped, turning to the cats who had been calling for their leader to step-down and had a small hand in chasing him out.
[@/Open]

(reminder that my character's thoughts and feelings are not my own!<3)

Last edited by ollie; September 20th, 2024 at 07:46 AM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 07:56 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Seapaw
he/they - 7 moons - Go with the flow
content: references to childhood trauma via RiverClan raid

Seapaw crept round the back of the crowd. An open forum? What could this be about? Maybe the weird argument about Duskleaf? Would... The problem with Dusklion be mentioned again? It was hard, but they needed to know what happened, more than anything. Were the other clans brutes? Or did RiverClan... Did RiverClan start this whole affair? Why did he and his sister have to spend their kithood tucked away in the mountains, terrified of fox hearts on their tails? Why did their mother have to get lost in said mountains, left alone in uncharted territory? He was here for answers, and answers he would get.

Tinytoad was here. Though nothing she said seemed new. Seapaw had never considered that the mountains were a bad idea - that there could have been elsewhere to hide. Maybe somewhere safer, somewhere with soft rivers, so he could have learnt to swim? Seapaw gazed at the ground beneath him, lamenting a little on the missed experience. No matter - they could swim now, right? That's what counted. Then Flowerhunter, was it? Spoke up. The tom was scarred, like he'd seen many a battle. It gave Seapaw faith in his opinion. Still, his opinion shocked them to their core. He thought... Fadingstar should step down? Fadingstar, the only leader he'd ever known. He'd always assumed his efforts were for good, he'd had faith in this leader. After all, a leader earns their rank, right? Dusklion was referenced as getting things done. That was nice to hear. After the last meeting, they'd begun to fear that... Maybe the clan hated this deputy. Maybe they blamed her for... Well, everything that's been happening, his whole life. He didn't know. The last he'd seen, was her running away. But, she was here today. Could they have faith in her? Could that clan have faith in her?

Fishpaw spoke up. She was kind to him, but... Seapaw was beggining to realise, they were only apprentices. They'd missed something, or many things. There were things they didn't know about. Things that no one would tell that, at least not easily. Oh, and Rainpaw was here. It was a relief to see a friendly face about. But for this meeting... He had to focus. He couldn't get lsot in chatter or daydreams this time, as hard as it was. The cause for all these horrible events was very slowly being revealed to him... Then, Dusklion, the cat he needed to know about, spoke. 'he had no part in that outside of perhaps... not smoothin' over tensions when needed' Okay, so Fadingstar didn't do anything, per se. So, it remained, through no fault of their leader - well, no huge fault - they were kicked out. Their young were killed, cats were injured, Seapaw's own mother went missing.

It was hard to stay attentive, to listen to all this. They really weren't used to it. Normally, during meetings, they'd catch the interesting bits, then just spend all of their time thinking about that, or daydreaming. They'd never had to listen to everything before, and it was a lot. Just when that seemed like all too much, Waterlily emerged from the elder's den. Surely, of all cats, hers was the opinion to trust? No... Leader lives? He wasn't even sure what that was! Leader were granted lives? Then... Fadingstar barely fought in the battle? But, he speaks of the other clans with such disdain. But, he wasn't even there to defend the clan? Well, Seapaw wouldn't want to fight if they were attacked now but... Seapaw didn't want to be leader. Seapaw never wanted to be leader. It was all bloodshed and diplomacy, and weird meetings where everyone got angry. And the dog fight... Seapaw hadn't seen that. He'd been sent home. But he trusted Waterlily's word more than anything. Had they ever spoke to each other? Nope. But she was old enough to see RiverClan through its past leader. She knew how things were meant to be.

More cats continued to speak up, there were calls for Fadingstar to step down. Claims that Fadingstar had cats... Slaughtered? Over threats? That sounded like something the other clans would do, not RiverClan, right? Fadingstar had been speaking of the other clans as if they were brutes, but things were starting to come together and... Was he just the same? Dusklion kept her position over a worse crime. A worse crime? It kept coming up. But, these cats supported Dusklion? It didn't make any sense to him.
Once again, Waterlily raised her voice. Stating that Dusklion made mistakes, yes, but she grew. It was a comfort to at least know that Dusklion made mistakes, that she wasn't... Evil.

Then, it finally erupted into the last thing he'd expect.

Leave.
And Fadingstar... Fadingsun, was gone. Just like that.

These cats had led the clan all his life. He thought... He thought they were meant to look after the clan. Had RiverClan caused the attack? After all this time, all this stirring, all this hatred, all this sadness, these missed opportunities, all this walking and walking and walking, never knowing where home was... After all this. It was as though his world were being torn apart. Lies, talking of other clans like such... He remembered Slugpaw... She was never a spy, was she? The other clans... They weren't actually brutes. But, Seapaw feared he would never trust them. Not properly, at least. The raid on RiverClan had left a permanent scar over his mind. He didn't remember the fight, no, but... Fighting scared him more than anything now, and it had to be because of that, right?

This perfect view, this idea that RiverClan, his clan was inherently good, shattered at his paws.
It had all been lies.
Pretty poetry.

Last edited by sleepyyjax; September 20th, 2024 at 08:37 AM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 08:02 AM
a lot like the joker

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebfern

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
20 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @squidz - berrypaw , @taillow - dusklion , OPEN
tws for this post: none

mm. this was.. a situation. cobwebfern settled herself next to berrypaw, giving her a soft lick on the head and pinning her ears back as she watched fadingstar's retreating form. ' i do believe fadingstar was being genuine in asking for help and opinions from the clan, and i do believe that his promises were real ones. he is a good leader.. sometimes. but he messed up. and i don't believe he should step down. but i think he should fix himself. and fix the clan with it. ' she spoke mostly to herself, voicing her own opinions, but she looked to berrypaw to see the she-cat's reaction. she placed her tail on the other's flank in a comforting motion.

blue eyes swept the clan and landed on dusklion. oh stars.. her best friend. her sister. cobwebfern swallowed and after a moment of mental descision, called out to dusky. ' hey dusks? do you want t' come sit with us..? '

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
cobwebfernmed info
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Closed Thread