Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven't you noticed I'm a...
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:14 PM
Character of the Month...
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 06:03 PM
Outsider Q?
by phantom
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:00 PM
Rummy [Goldfish Love...
by Blaaze
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 05:57 PM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:54 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 14th, 2020, 07:15 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: THE ULTIMATE TRAINING SESSION(s)

@SilentLamb @Shimm @TawnyNeedsACoffee @CheetahPelt
wormpaw listened intently, nodding along as sootpaw spoke. the apprentice seemed rather adamant on using battle moves. which wormpaw was generally against using for this session but, an idea popped in his head. he grinned at sootpaw, nodding. "that would spice it up. we can split it up into two phases. strength where they just have to focus displaying their strength against us. it'll last a few minutes. then we can do endurance and have it where we see who lasts the longest, " wormpaw mrrow, flashing a smile to sootpaw. however it quickly disappeared, considering he didn't want the others seeing.
the lanky tom would turn to the others. "asterpaw, cinderpaw. two more rounds. now..start!"

---
[ to not have this get repetitive, i'm timeskipping to after cinderpaw and asterpaw finish ]

after he praised cinder and aster, wormpaw would nod to shimmeringpaw and sootpaw, gesturing for them to step right up to begin their testing. "before you start, say ready and we'll begin counting, " he mrrow as an auto reply almost. now that he had a better grasp on aster and cinder's speed, wormpaw was running over ideas. though.. it looked like he would being going last.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 14th, 2020 at 07:16 PM.
Old March 14th, 2020, 10:33 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Shimmeringpaw held back a soft giggle, the thought fighting somehow reminded her back when they were kits. "I-I'm down for either-r." The apprentice was not quite comfortable with her clan mates yet but was slowly getting there. Baby blue eyes turning to her brother waiting for him to call the shot.

@x ghostie @SilentLamb @TawnyNeedsACoffee @CheetahPelt
Old March 14th, 2020, 10:47 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@Shimm @SilentLamb @x ghostie @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Asterpaw’s thin chest heaved after the three rounds of competition. How could those Windclan rabbits do that every time they wanted a meal?

“I...*gasp*...think that....*gasp* Sootpaw’s right.” He spluttered out. He paused to catch his breath, and as he recovered he spoke slowly, but more coherently this time. “I think battle moves and then another round of running.” He narrowed his eyes and thinned out his lips before adding “I could do it all though. I can still beat you all with two paws behind my back.” He was bluffing... majorly. He had had one round of battle training. Or more... defense training.
Old March 15th, 2020, 06:52 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Shimm @CheetahPelt @x ghostie
Sootpaw gave a nod to both wormpaw and shimmeringpaw, he just needed Cinderpaws word. As he heard aster he couldn't help but laugh "that's what I love about you! You never seem to back away from anything .But even though I hate to say this...sometimes you need to keep in mind your own abilities ...know what you can and can't do. " he meowed . wow....now I really sound like a mentor ....good starclan...
" maybe we should give them a bit to catch their breath? I'm interested to see Aster and Cinder pair up with this...after they took a minute or two " he meowed to the ' dark Lord '

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 15th, 2020, 09:35 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

"W-well I'm read-dy whenever you are!" Forcing an excited smile upon her beautiful features. Light baby blue eyes looking at her brothers 'army'. Waiting for the two to ready themselves she made a mental note to be more accurate with her counting.
@x ghostie @CheetahPelt @SilentLamb
Old March 16th, 2020, 01:11 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

@Shimm @TawnyNeedsACoffee @CheetahPelt @SilentLamb
the apprentice must have zoned out or at least stopped paying attention because asterpaw's words went in one ear and out the other. despite wormpaw doing his best to try to listen, he just let out confused 'huh?" under his breath. then asterpaw went on to boast about his non-existent skills which only confused poor wormpaw even more.
his ear twitch, turning his head towards sootpaw. "break? hu h? ye..yeah, sure, " he stuttered, his expression still confused for a moment. wormpaw sat down, letting the other two catch their breath as he pondered. perhaps three rounds didn't help the accuracy. he didn't really imagine how much endurance it would take for them to run at top speed for a good minute repeatedly.
wormpaw grumbled under his breath, then would aster and cinder's results be more ineffective? but he didn't need exact results he just needed a sum-- should he change it up or... no. he was making things too complex. unless..?
"quick addition. there will be a couple minutes between rounds, " he stated, nodding to himself as if he wasn't so sure still.

pronouns.cc
Old March 16th, 2020, 08:11 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

@CheetahPelt @x ghostie @Shimm @SilentLamb

CinderPaw was legitimately gasping for breath from the earlier run but finally regained her breath, she was no way good at being quick on her paws, there was times where she almost fell face first while running because she's such a clutz."...A break would be good". She gave a faint smile as she plonked her behind down, she really wasn't a runner that's for sure.
Old March 17th, 2020, 07:06 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@TawnyNeedsACoffee @x ghostie @Shimm @SilentLamb

When Sootpaw burst out laughing, Asterpaw started to glare at him, until he continued. The young tom stood a little straighter with the compliment. "Skills..." he murmered under his breath. He hadn't been trained, didnt have any "skills". Oh well.

He nodded as he looked at the she-cat he had been paired with, that Sootpaw wanted him to pair up with for the fighting rounds as well.

The speckled she cat was smaller then him, though the strength in her limbs showed she had been training more moons than he had.

Asterpaw may had won some of the running rounds but only because of his long lean frame. His breathing was much heavier then the she cat's, from the moons in nursery that he hadn't left very long ago.

The pale orange tabby huffed. "A break... good idea."
Old March 22nd, 2020, 04:32 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

@SilentLamb @CheetahPelt @Shimm @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Wormpaw couldn't help but laugh at Cinderpaw and Asterpaw's tired state. "You poor, poor souls, " The apprentice let out a rumbled purr of amusement, eyes crinkling up from laughter. At least his blankless expression finally broke.

Once a few minutes had passed, Wormpaw gestured for Sootpaw and Shimmeringpaw to go to point a and begin the test when they were ready!

pronouns.cc
Old March 22nd, 2020, 09:12 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@x ghostie @CheetahPelt @Shimm @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Ears flicking he looked over at wormpaw only to widen his eyes. oh ! Right right...now! he gave a quick nod and crouched "ok once wormpaw and I are ready, attack. But Aster and cinderpaw you two pair up with your moves. Shimmeringpaw feel free to take a break . " he meowed . " wormpaw" he gestured " a...or are we running again??...if so then I am so sorry ..." he figured it'll be good just to be sure.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread