Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Rock Painting! [Clan-Wide...
by Aroogi
Last post by Badwolf
Today 12:19 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Luna16
Today 12:09 AM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 12:05 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 12:04 AM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 12:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 9th, 2020, 08:08 AM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Meetings in the Refuge

Nettlepaw pads over, looking sour.
How dare WindClan drive them out if their home?
They were a Clan just like them.
They had queens and elders and apprentices with the same needs as WindClan ones!

Clearsong walks over and isolates herself in a far corner to listen to what Icestar had to say.
She was so worried for her kits.
How would they survive this turmoil?
At least they hadn't been born when the attack happened...
She looks up at Icestar and tries not to think about it.

Fadingstorm hears the words and starts to walk over. Not ever in her long life had something like this happened to ShadowClan.
She couldn't believe they were here and not in their own territory.
She was still in shock.
She didn't understand why WindClan would do something like this.
Old August 9th, 2020, 08:13 AM
hECC

My Mood: Queenly

Kestrelpaw and Squirrelpaw looked up. what would happen next?
Old August 9th, 2020, 08:14 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Cherrypaw would stare. She had talked to Birchpa-pelt before. Oh, he does. Well. Starclan picked him to die as a true warrior as he did. Oh, apprentices we’re stepping up. But not her.. hmm. Whatever! @esa
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!

Last edited by ~RooRoo~; August 9th, 2020 at 08:15 AM.
Old August 9th, 2020, 08:43 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightpaw was rather distracted, only listening with no more than one ear. Her mind had wandered of, as usual, though this time perhaps not the best of places. Then suddenly, her name rang across the clearing, along with some other she didn't note. It pulled her out of her enveloping thoughts as the molly's mismatched eyes lifted to look at the speaking leader. She was.. Called up? As in, having step forward? Well, only if she was well enough to do so, which... Wasn't exactly the case. Yet she couldn't help but feel embarrassed if everyone but her did. Almost instinctively, Nightpaw took a deep breath as nervousness started to creep in, despite the breath making the large scar on her side sting. She hesitated for a few moments but eventually decided to at least try and step forward. Carefully, the apprentice pushed herself to her paws, flinching at the sudden weight that was once more resting on her shoulders, causing it to hurt. At this point, it felt as if her paws were on the verge of trembling, even giving in below her as she took a first step which send down the feeling of pain even to her paws. Yet she didn't stop, and slowly but surely, made her way from the far back of the crowd to the front where a few apprentices were already gathered. In all honesty, she hadn't exactly caught on on what was exactly happening, and she feared that her front paws might give in below her which would send her flopping down. Yet she had come forward still.

@Cas
Old August 9th, 2020, 09:03 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Arie
Beastspark flinched as he got up and slowly made his way over to where the meeting was being held. The mood had gone sour with the time he had been given to think about ShadowClan's situation. His wounds kept throbbing but he wasn't going to go visit Irisflame when she seemed so busy. His eye flicked over to Doepaw as he spotted her. He should have gone and found her earlier. She looked a little worse.

"Spitfire." He greeted the apprentice taking a seat beside her briefly. "Have you seen Irisflame?" Had she eaten or drank anything since they had gotten here? His concerned green eye turned over to Icestar as she begun speaking. His heart sank hearing they had lost quite a few cats during the battle. So much lost for what? As he heard the apprentice's name called for a ceremony, he suddenly realized that she was more then ready to become a warrior. It seemed like just yesterday he was showing her around the camp. "Come on, I'll help you walk." Beastspark needed to get up there either way.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old August 9th, 2020, 09:07 AM
Queen of Lame

My Mood: Dark

Viperpaw made his way to the back of the crowd and sat down.

Click these!

Send me an anonymous message!
https://gdpd.xyz/tigerstorm0926
Old August 9th, 2020, 09:09 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Arie @Zesty Mango ]
-Deerkit-

Deerkit was always hiding under Mamma 2’s pelt. Scared of the scary trees, smells, and everything! Why did anyone want to go to ‘StarClan!’ It was terrifying out here! Seeing Skunkkit over somewhere, maybe by himself, maybe not, she still called him over with a shaky voice. ”Skunkkit!!” She moved back into Mamma 2’s fur in hopes she wouldn’t get spotted by anything. Her leader, any of her clan mates but, she did make sure Skunkkit saw her before hiding again.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old August 9th, 2020, 09:17 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Scorchpaw made his way over to the meeting place, still being able to hear but wanting to be a bit closer to where the action was happening, as it seemed like some of his denmates were getting called up.
____

Freezepaw remained in her spot at the edge of the clearing laying down, unwilling to move for now until her wounds stopped hurting as much as they were. But she kept her ears perked to listen.
____

Lightbubble seated himself on the soft grass near the large tree, a smile crossing his face as he watched the apprentices pad up to stand beneath the tree in front of Icestar.
____

Cedarstrike sat herself down, watching with interest.
____

Flintspirit was still hanging out near the back of the clearing, his tail curled around his paws as he watched proudly. He saw Beastspark come and offer to help Doepaw... she really needed to go and see Irisflame. But it seemed Icestar was rewarding these apprentices with a warrior ceremony, no doubt for their action in the battle, and Flintspirit couldn't be prouder of his former apprentice, as well as one of the cats he considered family. She'd grown a lot over the past few moons, and surprising as it was that he had the chance to witness her actual ceremony, he wasn't going to complain.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 9th, 2020, 09:23 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Glidingleaf walked over to join the meeting after dropping some prey on their meager pile. She was late and presumably had missed the big “Shadowclan will rise” speech but the tabby feline didn’t really care- that was the last thing she felt like hearing right now. She took a seat at the back of the gathering of cats and watched Icestar with stony eyes, feeling empty as usual and finding herself unable to care about the words that came from the leader’s mouth.
Old August 9th, 2020, 09:25 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Rye kit sat down sadly. Where was Cottonpaw? She wanted to be with her friend.

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Closed Thread