Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 04:31 PM
a daisy for you......
by squidz
Today 04:29 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Today 04:23 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by ophelia
Today 04:15 PM
WindClan Healing
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 04:12 PM

Old August 3rd, 2023, 03:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShC Etiquette

[Hawkbite]

They had a little more to say about those topics. It's not surprising, but he was more fascinated that interacting with other clans wasn't top of their list. "If you happen to find a kit at the border, you can bring them to the leader or the deputy. They will make sure they're taken care of. We don't have to harm them, and we don't have to harm everyone we come in contact with. There's a lot of mean cats out there and until you know you can trust them one hundred percent, you have to keep your guard up," Hawkbite paused, looking between them once more. "Not just to protect yourself, but to protect your clan. Protecting the Clan from strangers and the other clans is the most important thing a true warrior can do, never forget that," The dark tabby spoke. "Unfortunately there's too much history in our blood to accept the other clans as friends," Hawkbite finished, hoping he answered everyone's questions.

Lesson Five: Clanmates
"The last lesson I'll be discussing with you is how to interact with your Clan!" Hawkbite began. "We've kind of gone over it a bit throughout all the lessons, but mostly about how respecting the High Ranks is super important. Now, we talk about the normal clanmates: kits, apprentices, warriors, queens, elders. Everyone deserves to be treated with respect, except those that earn the Disgrace rank. They must earn your respect and the Clan's respect. They did something horrible to earn that rank and they can't be forgiven that easily," The Enforcer spoke before clearing his throat. "Everyone else deserves the same amount of respect. We're a Clan, it means we're a family and we must treat each other like that to really thrive!" He spoke with a small smile, leaning in to offer each kitten a flick on the ear with his tail. "You guys should always be willing to help a Queen or Elder in need, even with the icky tasks of cleaning moss nests. You should support your other Kits, Apprentices, and Warriors. Friendships are important to keep the Clan strong, if we can't get along with each other, we can't provide for our family."

Hawkbite stopped, hoping he worded everything correctly for them. He gave everyone a chance to ask questions or nod in understanding.

@Omari -- Midnightkit [1 skip] | @Woodlow -- Cloverkit | @TheVillianKing-- Ruekit | @Ravensong -- Sunsetkit
[there will be one more post after this dismissing the class, passing everyone, and answering any questions]
[if I missed something, let me know, Hawk can go over it briefly in the last post]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 3rd, 2023, 06:23 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Sunsetkit
@SuspiciousMindz

Her attention span was slowly winding away, her pale blue eyes wandering off the warrior and around the den. Though the mention of the Disgraces caught her attention, clanmates who didn't deserve respect. She had never met a clanmate that wasn't nice before so it was hard to imagine any clanmate that would have done something horrible. She wondered briefly if she'd met a Disgrace yet but quickly decided to answer her own question, if she'd met a Disgrace surely they wouldn't have been nice so there's no way she could've met one.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 3rd, 2023, 06:30 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

@suspisiousmindz

Ruekit nodded her head vigeerously. "okay!"

She sat down to think over the new information... hmm.... "Mister Hawkbite? what if a cats uh... not the most sociable.... of cats? how would one go about getting their trust? Would giving them a Pinecoony be a good idea?" She happily held up her pet pinecone, mr. coonies

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old August 8th, 2023, 04:21 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightkit
Shadowclan
She/her

The mention of the disgrace ranking was.. Interesting, to say the least. It piqued her curiosity, but she wasn’t sure if she should question what things someone could do to receive such a scary rank. “Why are some cats given the rank ‘disgrace’? What would they have done to end up being.. A ‘disgrace’?”

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old August 10th, 2023, 09:28 PM
Just A Fossil

midnight

"If they do something to betray their clanmates, Dawnstar will make them a disgrace. Like letting another clanmate get attacked and running away. Not even helping them," Hawkbite spoke, referring to the current clan disgrace. They didn't need to know who that was right now, it wasn't important. "If that's all, you may go," he purred softly.
Midnightkit Has Passed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
@suspisiousmindz

Ruekit nodded her head vigeerously. "okay!"

She sat down to think over the new information... hmm.... "Mister Hawkbite? what if a cats uh... not the most sociable.... of cats? how would one go about getting their trust? Would giving them a Pinecoony be a good idea?" She happily held up her pet pinecone, mr. coonies

"That sounds like a great idea. Or catching and/or bringing them their favorite piece of prey! Good way to make friends," Hawkbite offered a smile towards Ruekit, his paw reached forward to bap the top of her head. "You can go play now Ruekit, go make friends with that Pinecoony," The Enforcer chuckled a little.
Ruekit Has Passed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
Sunsetkit
@SuspiciousMindz

Her attention span was slowly winding away, her pale blue eyes wandering off the warrior and around the den. Though the mention of the Disgraces caught her attention, clanmates who didn't deserve respect. She had never met a clanmate that wasn't nice before so it was hard to imagine any clanmate that would have done something horrible. She wondered briefly if she'd met a Disgrace yet but quickly decided to answer her own question, if she'd met a Disgrace surely they wouldn't have been nice so there's no way she could've met one.

Sunsetkit had been attentive this whole time and with a small purr, the Enforcer swished his tail towards her to dismiss her. "You may go too, if you have questions later, I'm always here," Hawkbite spoke with a smile.
Sunsetkit Has Passed
yay sunsetpaw

@Woodlow
Hawkbite is awaiting a response from Cloverkit.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 10th, 2023, 10:00 PM
on hiatus

My Mood: Fine

Cloverkit - The Lucky One
ShadowClan | Kit | He/Him | 5 moons
Cloverkit nodded along to what Hawkbite was saying but stopped suddenly at the mention of Disgraces. It sounded awful that he'd be forced to treat a certain cat cruelly just because of their rank. Was it the same for other clans?

"D-do we have to be mean to a Disgwace?" he mewed, eyes shifting to examine his paws. He didn't think he could stomach being so mean to someone. It didn't sit right with him. No matter what, he felt all cats deserved to be treated with respect. If you couldn't do something as simple as that then you shouldn't speak with them. "What if they don't deserve it?" he added.

@SuspiciousMindz (thank you for waiting! I forgot )

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; August 13th, 2023 at 04:13 PM.
Old August 18th, 2023, 10:11 AM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlow View Post

Cloverkit - The Lucky One
ShadowClan | Kit | He/Him | 5 moons
Cloverkit nodded along to what Hawkbite was saying but stopped suddenly at the mention of Disgraces. It sounded awful that he'd be forced to treat a certain cat cruelly just because of their rank. Was it the same for other clans?

"D-do we have to be mean to a Disgwace?" he mewed, eyes shifting to examine his paws. He didn't think he could stomach being so mean to someone. It didn't sit right with him. No matter what, he felt all cats deserved to be treated with respect. If you couldn't do something as simple as that then you shouldn't speak with them. "What if they don't deserve it?" he added.

@SuspiciousMindz (thank you for waiting! I forgot )

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

[sorry for the delay]

Hawkbite glanced at Cloverkit and offered a small smile. "Disgraces don't deserve the respect until they earn it back. They have hurt a clanmate or Dawnstar herself and need to prove they're worthy of our respect again. It's a second chance basically," Hawkbite spoke.
Cloverkit has passed.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL