Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Topple The Warrior - Kit...
by Daragca
Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 08:44 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by paedyn
Today 08:43 AM
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 08:40 AM
From Ashes, Rise Again
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:35 AM
Salmonshade crush/mate...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 29th, 2023, 05:33 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: Razing the Ruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Cleaning the ruins? Didnt Mudhound just see an owl there a few nights ago? Were they making sure it was gone or something or had someone already dealt with it? Because there were babies in this group (well not baby babies, more like little apprentices around like Sprucepaw) and Alderstep wouldnt let them go out if it was still a danger.... Right? Hmmm, Mudhound better tag along, just in case.

Fawnpaw looked over at the warrior, amazement shining in her blue eyes. She was terrified, but amazed by this warrior.
"Hello..?" She said to them, her voice trembling. She tried to talk to other cats then Nightgaze and Spottedfire, but they either walked away or didn't answer. Maybe this one would talk to her...?

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old August 30th, 2023, 10:15 PM
underwhelming

The first cat to join him was Wildtwist, who promptly called him a mousebrain. Alderstep shot the younger warrior a sharp look, annoyance masking the confusion festering behind his gaze. What'd he done this time to get called a bumbling idiot? He didn't know and didn't feel like asking because he was kinda sorta busy at the moment, so he only hmphed noncomittally and looked back at the gathering crowd.

A lot of ThunderClan's youth showed; the apprentices and young warriors were here. There were also senior warriors. Bumblestar, too, but that was almost expected.

Conversely, there was the surprise Springpaw. He'd have expected her to stay in camp and do whatever herb cats did. He briefly met her gaze, aghast at how big her smile was. How was that even anatomically possible? No cat should be able to grin that widely. It was abnormal and creepy. Stars.

Leafpaw came over quickly, and Dapplepaw joined. Sprucepaw seemed reluctant and shy, which Alderstep didn't blame him for. Imagine having to talk to other cats. He cringed internally. Right. He had to do that almost every day. Ick.

Never mind that, time to go.

Alderstep did his best to enjoy the trek through the territory, eyes often straying to the smaller apprentices to make sure they didn't wander off because they had fluff in their ears or their heads in the clouds. Still, there was that familiar tug of dread that came whenever he confronted the ruins. With the state they were in, it was hard to believe that their whole clan had resided there once. And soon, when they were done here, one would never suspect past civilization. It'd become a yawning abyss, and nothing more.

Life went on, though. He stopped at the head of the group and turned around to address everyone.

"'Ight, listen up! A couple of days ago, Mudhound told me they saw an owl out here. So, those of you who can-" Alderstep gestured with his paws, miming picking something up and raising it to the sky. Stars damn the times his words failed him. "-get snatched," he amended, returning his paws to the ground. "You buddy up with someone who's bigger than you; that way you don't become bird food." He paused, eyes traveling over the group gathered.

"The rest of you! If you want, make a small group together, pairs or triplets or whatever. We're splitting the work; some of you will be taking down old den remnants. Others, the camp walls. And any remaining crow-food will also be cleaned up. All the debris can just be tossed down the sinkhole," Alderstep instructed, sweeping his tail in the direction of the giant hole. "Watch your step when you're tossing stuff, yeah? Any questions? If not, get buddied up."

With that, he took a brief seat to observe. He already had a feeling he had his two group mates, if Springpaw's sun-scorching smile and Wildtwist's teasing comments amounted to anything.
[still open to any last-minute joiners to catch up! the buddy system is optional but preferable because alder is going to be checking in on everyone. cats can volunteer for whatever task they want, but I'll have to evenly distribute those so they might not get it! next post will come sooner to get this rolling-]
Old August 30th, 2023, 11:07 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap had no questions. The 64-moon-old yellow tom diidn't care what he did as long as he helped out. The average-sized warrior looked for at least one other cat to pair up with. (Open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old August 31st, 2023, 12:42 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

@Shadowed Flower @Alchemist Kitsune (feel free to turn this down kit, mud just goes mental so much as seeing spruce rn lol)

Oop! Whats this? New friend approaching Mudhound!

On first glance the warrior missed the apprentices presence. It wasnt an insulting thing, the maine coon mix just first looked around at eye level. Aaaaaaand their eye level was way way above the head of the little apprentice, like way above, the giant warrior toward over the young molly so badly they could be used as a fort. So, first glance? Fully missed the little shy thing at their paws.

The sheer confusion on Mudhounds face was comical as they looked around frantically, eventually whispering "Ghost cat! I hear the voices but no cat.... Please dont hurt me ghost cat!" under their breath. The tripod looked like they honestly believed they were haunted until their tail, lightly waving behind them finally bumped into Fawnpaw.

This prompted a small jump and a sharp yelp as the warrior finally saw the apprentice below them and with a sign of relief they grinned at Fawnpaw, chirping out a "Oh, didnt see you there! Heya, Fawnpaw right? I remember you from the fighting training thing. Whatcha doing down there?" Before the young molly had a chance to reply Alderstep decided to be chatty. Ah well she could reply after his little explanation. Besides this distraction gave the warrior the opportunity to whisper something new, half an ear on the deputy "Thank starclan, no ghost..." It was a whisper filled with relief.

The fact that Alderstep was in fact being careful about the owl was good, that thing was as big as they were so was huge compared to most of the clan! Could easily carry off a little apprentice.... So, buddy system, good idea.

Eyyyy and Mudhound already had one, gently nudging the nearby Fawnpaw with a beaming grin and a short purr as they gestured to their open side with a tail silently. They had two sides though, and spotting Sprucepaw chirruped at the sneaky apprentice, a litany of happy noises aimed at the tom to try and entice him over. Mudhound would be watching over him anyways, the owl wasnt bad that night they'd encountered eachother but the tripod would shred it if it went after their little Spruce.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old August 31st, 2023, 07:36 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Sharpclaw - The Grumpy One
ThunderClan | Warrior | He/Him | 13 moons
Urgh... Teamwork .

He didn't expect to have to work in teams for this job. Sharpclaw looked himself over. He was large enough for owls to be of little threat to him, but also large enough for a small cat to seek him out as a partner for that very reason. This meant he was, unfortunately, going to have to pair up with someone today.

With a stubborn sigh, he plopped down and made himself look as inviting as possible... which consisted of his usual tired and deadpanned expression. At least he wasn't snarling or anything. That should be a sign to others that he was open to teaming up, right?

Well, whatever. If no one wanted to team up with him he was more than fine with that too.

(Begrudgingly Open)

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old August 31st, 2023, 07:38 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]

*Cherrypaw looked for a partner or two*

(Open)
Old August 31st, 2023, 07:51 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap spotted Cherrypaw and padded over to over to her. He meowed hey Cherrypaw. Do you want to be partners? @CreeperLover649
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old August 31st, 2023, 07:58 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Sunleap spotted Cherrypaw and padded over to over to her. He meowed hey Cherrypaw. Do you want to be partners? @CreeperLover649
*Cherrypaw gave a nod*
Old August 31st, 2023, 08:16 AM

My Mood: Bored

Sunsetslash
Old August 31st, 2023, 09:10 AM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

@Rani @Alchemist Kitsune

Fawnpaw was a bit confused by Mudhound's words. Ghost cat? Ohhhh, she can't see me. Silk had the same problem. "I'm just bored. And I need to meet more cats. I only talk to Nightgaze and Spottedfire..." Fawnpaw said shyly, looking up at the giant warrior. She still felt scared by the warrior, but remembered they were in the same clan, so it should be alright..?

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Closed Thread