Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 10:28 PM
Time for a hike! {event}
by Spider
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 10:28 PM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 10:19 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 10:15 PM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by Hana
Today 10:07 PM

Old May 25th, 2024, 03:19 PM
not online a lot, sorry

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
Default Re: .•*Scrapyard*•. [Main RP]

@Mizu
@sock

They were all headed to the Scrapyard together! Sandy bobbed her head as she went along. “We're gonna find the best shelter! I just hope we don't have to sleep on any rocks. They make horrible beds! And horrible snacks. They aren't even good toys,” she yapped on. “One time I swallowed a pebble. That was the second time I was ever to the vet. I wonder if there's a vet here . . .”

The collie didn't necessarily like vets, but if she ended up swallowing something she wasn't supposed to, who else could help? Sandy hated being sick; she could bounce and run and bark incessantly when she was.

Now, she paused and glanced at the tiny little kitten. “Can you really catch mice and birds? They're basically your size!” Her tone wasn't skeptical; it was semi-amazement. How did something so small ever manage to hunt?
Old May 26th, 2024, 08:14 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacey! View Post
@Mizu
@sock

They were all headed to the Scrapyard together! Sandy bobbed her head as she went along. “We're gonna find the best shelter! I just hope we don't have to sleep on any rocks. They make horrible beds! And horrible snacks. They aren't even good toys,” she yapped on. “One time I swallowed a pebble. That was the second time I was ever to the vet. I wonder if there's a vet here . . .”

The collie didn't necessarily like vets, but if she ended up swallowing something she wasn't supposed to, who else could help? Sandy hated being sick; she could bounce and run and bark incessantly when she was.

Now, she paused and glanced at the tiny little kitten. “Can you really catch mice and birds? They're basically your size!” Her tone wasn't skeptical; it was semi-amazement. How did something so small ever manage to hunt?
Mocha was used to other animals ALWAYS underestimating her, so she had seen the question coming. "I can hunt, because another cat taught me how a while ago. I like hunting squirrels on occasion, too! But they gotta be small ones. I AM aware of my size!!"

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old May 28th, 2024, 09:07 PM
not online a lot, sorry

@Mizu
@sock

Sandy looked at the kitten, wondering if she had offended it, and woofed, “That's pretty awesome! I've never caught a squirrel ... yet.” The collie squinted off into the gathering dusk, wonderful if there were any squirrels nearby at this moment.

Then, her thoughts drifted to just how different this kitten seemed to be from any puppy Sandy had ever known or met. Cats are very, very different from dogs, huh? she thought. How could this kitten hunt anything at all when it seemed so fragile, and made entirely of fuzz?

Annnd, then her thoughts wandered again as she began worrying about how long they'd be stuck here. Surely it was just a temporary thing? Sandy attempted to hide her worry from her companions as they continued on their way.
Old May 29th, 2024, 08:05 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Quote:
@Mizu
@sock

Sandy looked at the kitten, wondering if she had offended it, and woofed, “That's pretty awesome! I've never caught a squirrel ... yet.” The collie squinted off into the gathering dusk, wonderful if there were any squirrels nearby at this moment.

Then, her thoughts drifted to just how different this kitten seemed to be from any puppy Sandy had ever known or met. Cats are very, very different from dogs, huh? she thought. How could this kitten hunt anything at all when it seemed so fragile, and made entirely of fuzz?

Annnd, then her thoughts wandered again as she began worrying about how long they'd be stuck here. Surely it was just a temporary thing? Sandy attempted to hide her worry from her companions as they continued on their way.
"Why so worried?" Mocha had learned to read other creatures a long time ago.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old May 31st, 2024, 11:46 PM
not online a lot, sorry

@Mizu
@sock

Sandy blinked, forcing her tail to keep wagging. “Nothing! I just ...” The collie looked around. But she sighed and admitted, “I just hope we aren't here for long.”

The Scrapyard was very close now. Sandy wondered if Apollo was the type of dog to get angry at her for running ahead, but she did so anyway. She sped up and along the dirt road, coming to a stop at the Scrapyard's entry.

Now, Sandy turned to grin lopsidedly at her companions as she waited for them to catch up.
Old June 1st, 2024, 08:05 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Quote:
@Mizu
@sock

Sandy blinked, forcing her tail to keep wagging. “Nothing! I just ...” The collie looked around. But she sighed and admitted, “I just hope we aren't here for long.”

The Scrapyard was very close now. Sandy wondered if Apollo was the type of dog to get angry at her for running ahead, but she did so anyway. She sped up and along the dirt road, coming to a stop at the Scrapyard's entry.

Now, Sandy turned to grin lopsidedly at her companions as she waited for them to catch up.
Mocha was kinda fast, and was right on Sandy's heels. "Here we are! Now, where to look for shelter?"

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old June 3rd, 2024, 10:23 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Coal
Coal Fought Her Cage, And Broke The Latch. Thought Thad Be Harder! She Laughed, Sniffing Around For Any Scent Of Her Dog Pack. They'd Been Here Once, Not Long Ago. She Pressed Down Her Nose To Sniff Something.... Cold Metal Encased Her Muzzle. Thered Been A Muzzle On Her, And It Was Just Clicked Fully On By A Stick! Oh-Ho Ho! Not Today! She Backed Up, Getting The Latch Stuck On The Branch. She Grinned. Pulling Down On The Elastic That Held The Metal Cage To Her Face, Coal Pulled Out. Always Easy! She Muttered, Turning And Spotting The Other Dogs.
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! With Help Of WCO Members, "Savage's Decent" Is Its Name. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old June 3rd, 2024, 10:35 PM
not online a lot, sorry

@Mizu
@sock
@Desert Rain Frog

Sandy bobbed her head. “I think we should!” she agreed with the kitten. The collie blinked over at Apollo in the gathering dusk. “We're gonna go find some shelter! We'll meet back with you right over here in an hour or two!” She hoped that sounded good to the giant husky.

Turning, Sandy trotted further into the Scrapyard. She thought that must be what it was; there was junk everywhere! “I wonder what would make a good shelter, hm?” Sandy murmured. She sniffed around at bent metal and odd human things, keeping a close eye on the kitten. She didn't want to lose her little friend in all of this stuff.
Old June 4th, 2024, 08:14 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Quote:
@Mizu
@sock
@Desert Rain Frog

Sandy bobbed her head. “I think we should!” she agreed with the kitten. The collie blinked over at Apollo in the gathering dusk. “We're gonna go find some shelter! We'll meet back with you right over here in an hour or two!” She hoped that sounded good to the giant husky.

Turning, Sandy trotted further into the Scrapyard. She thought that must be what it was; there was junk everywhere! “I wonder what would make a good shelter, hm?” Sandy murmured. She sniffed around at bent metal and odd human things, keeping a close eye on the kitten. She didn't want to lose her little friend in all of this stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
Coal
Coal Fought Her Cage, And Broke The Latch. Thought Thad Be Harder! She Laughed, Sniffing Around For Any Scent Of Her Dog Pack. They'd Been Here Once, Not Long Ago. She Pressed Down Her Nose To Sniff Something.... Cold Metal Encased Her Muzzle. Thered Been A Muzzle On Her, And It Was Just Clicked Fully On By A Stick! Oh-Ho Ho! Not Today! She Backed Up, Getting The Latch Stuck On The Branch. She Grinned. Pulling Down On The Elastic That Held The Metal Cage To Her Face, Coal Pulled Out. Always Easy! She Muttered, Turning And Spotting The Other Dogs.
Mocha, her tortoiseshell fur blending in with the scenery, ran toward the other dog. "Hi, who are you?" the brown-eyed kitten asked calmly. "Sandy, another animal!" Mocha called out. "Coming, Apollo?"
@Apollo.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old June 4th, 2024, 08:35 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
Mocha, her tortoiseshell fur blending in with the scenery, ran toward the other dog. "Hi, who are you?" the brown-eyed kitten asked calmly. "Sandy, another animal!" Mocha called out. "Coming, Apollo?"
@Apollo.
Coal's Amber-Brown Eyes Gazed At The Kit. She Spoke In Her Gruff Voice. Whos Sandy And Apollo? The Large Dog Asked, Scars Gleaming On Her Pelts In The Sunlight.She Sniffed Around, Finding A Familiar Scent. Deer. Not What I Was Looking For, But.. She Sighed, Following The Scent. Better Than Nothing. We Follow Deer Routes, So.. InCan Follow This Scent... She Thought For A Moment. It Might Lead Me To My Pack.... She Stood There For A Moment. She Turned Around To Face The Others, Long Fur Moving With The Breeze.
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! With Help Of WCO Members, "Savage's Decent" Is Its Name. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!