여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: [WC Healing] The Forest Roars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Rose - Lostspark @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Watertail
The green-eyed warrior scowled at the senior who passed out moments after Leechscar returned. He was less than impressed here, and any concern he might have felt turned into further annoyance. He flickered an ear in Lostspark's direction at her order and got up to do as asked. Upon entering the warrior's den, the disgusting scent of fish was worse. Wrinkling his nose in disgust, he grabbed the closest nest and hauled it into the clearing, near Watertail's downed form.

The fury kept a tail length of distance to avoid hovering over the former healer. They didn't have to wait long for Watertail to wake his sorry ass up. He got up disorientated, causing Leechscar to roll his eyes. It was impossible to feel any sympathy for this mess of a cat. If his memory was lost, Leechscar wondered if he could convince Twilightstar to boot him out of WindClan.

"Calm down, Watertail." Leechscar huffed behind Lostspark's shoulder. "Your kits are back at WindClan where they belong, and where I'm starting to think that you do as well." The grump was extra bitter since he had to bring out a smelly nest for no reason now. The warrior genuinely wondered how the higher ranks managed to deal with complete morons like this on a day-to-day basis. Their patience must be incredible.

Watertail narrowed his eyes. "Who the hell asked you. Respect your elders." Watertail snarled as the warrior rolled his eyes. Watertail was usually quiet and wise, but he was acting like a child due to his fuzzy feeling head. "Why... do I feel so... weird." Watertail meowed. "I feel.... like I'm going to pass out..." Watertail grumbled. A small trickle of blood falling onto his face as he tipped his head down for a moment, Watertail didn't notice it through his thick fur. "Willowpaw... Weepingpaw..." Watertail whispered the Riverclan apprentice's names.

Watertail's eyes glazed softly as he looked around. "What...am I doing? Acting out like a damn child." Watertail looked at the cats around him and weakly dipped his head. "I'm sorry.... my heads not in the right place... I feel so lightheaded and..... I think I hit my head... while fighting that one warrior..... what was his name..... ahh.. Hawksun.. But.... why can't I rememeber what happened before I hit my head...... and the last few... moment I can hardley remember...." Watertail sat calmly although his eyes lit up in worry and fear. "I'm not going to be hurt am I? Or no..... stupid question I'm already hurt.... I'm not going to.... die or anything.... right?" Watertail meowed, his meow getting drowsy by the second.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old Yesterday, 06:14 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

[ Sorry for the delay . . . Somehow my brain thought this thread was finished ]

Lostspark - ShadowClan Enforcer
She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Quote:
Originally Posted by constellation View Post
CROWBREEZE
// WC // Warrior // He/Him // 32 Moons //
Crowbreeze gasped and his vision blurred. He saw, blankly, a cat lean over him. He blinked and whispered hoarsely… images of his mate flowing through his mind… “Cranewhisper… Crane…” he coughed. And tried his best to keep his eyes open. His scratches bled steadily, and he hissed with pain as juice settled into the gashes.
[ @Rose ]
Misted amber eyes peer down at the groaning cat on the ground. "Whoever your Cranewhisper is will find you. They aren't here right now, though, so focus on yourself." That said, Lostspark moved on. There was not much for her to do here anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFur. View Post
@Rose

SilverFur would glance at the Cattails and then back at the shadowclan medicine cat, she would tilt her head and give her a odd look, how was she meant to know what it was. "I thought you were the medicine cat?" She would ask her blinking. "Don't you know herbs and plants?" She would meow. She would get up and glance around, where was the windclan medicine cat for starclan sake?

SilverFur would sniff at the long stem plant "I'm a hunter, ask me to catch anything on the moors and I'm your cat" she would meow. "It's not a rabbit, or any prey I know" she would frown. "What that grass that grows in water? Water grass? A Riverclan cat would know, we don't have these in the moors" she would frown and think.

"best I know is it grew by the river and looks like a plant" she would give it a sniff, she was a helpful furball. "Smells sweet, chew it and put it on wounds. Or eat it, can't do much more damage right, sure you can think of something to use it for. Chew it put it on wounds and slap some cobwebs on top" she would smile.

"Well unless its poisonous. Then don't do that. Not sure how you know if its poisonous or not" She would then flick her tail and get up. "I can get more plants if you want? Rather get prey but I don't think a fat rabbit will help you much" she would glance at the shadowclan cat.

[Time for some ooc explanation.

Cattails are naturally antiseptic and the roots are rather sticky and fibrous so good for stopping mass bleeding, also good at pain relief but not as strong as poppyseeds. So a multipurpose miracle plant. SilverFur isn't a med cat so doesn't have a clue about plants and any basic medicine training that she might have been given during apprentice training would not include plants or herbs outside windclan which doesn't have a river as far as I know.

A riverclan medicine cat would probably use Cattails for lots of things since they are pretty easy to gather, and have a wide variety of uses. SilverFur has a fun trait, she is lazy. Grabbing something like this is rather realistic for her. It's easy to tug out of the ground, not heavy and easy to get too.

I would have normally had her bring back some random useless leaves, however she rolled 20 on her perception and 75 across 5 d20. So she could identify similar traits within the offered herbs e.g. smells, taste. Along with the plant would grow plentifully in the territory, so she's brought you back something that can be used to both seal a wound like a cobweb and/or sterilise like a herb. A multipurpose herb

She is sadly way out of her depth when it comes to healing plants, so she might have brought you a great herb however, she doesn't know that and just brought it back since it fitted her. Looks like a plant, thats good enough for me. Now it be up to you to determine the Cattails usefulness with your own characters experience and knowledge.

I would say that shadowclan territory could have them since it be wetter then windclan and therefore have some of these river plants in the wet areas, but it be up to you if you try and use it or not risk a unknown plant]
"Correction, I was the Medicine Cat. No longer." Lostspark said, words simple. She didn't care for anything else but to fix that assumption. Seemed like this cat didn't know how this ... plant worked. How unfortunate. Oh well, Lostspark would try to figure it out later. "No, I don't need anything else." She said finally, inclining her head. "Thank you anyway for the offer." Tucking away the cattail, the Enforcer turned away, heading to whoever required her next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Watertail twitched. After a few long moments the senior warrior opened his bright amber eyes. He looked up and immedietly scrambled to his paws. The warrior gave no signs of being in pain, most cats would have wailed in pain from rushing up with his injuries. But Watertail gave a simple wince and a fierce growl. "Why am I in Riverclan's camp..... where. who are you all. Wheres Orangepaw.... and Pumpkinkit..... Where's my son!" Watertail snarled, his eyes alight with fierce protection and immense confusion and some fear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Rose - Lostspark @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Watertail
The green-eyed warrior scowled at the senior who passed out moments after Leechscar returned. He was less than impressed here, and any concern he might have felt turned into further annoyance. He flickered an ear in Lostspark's direction at her order and got up to do as asked. Upon entering the warrior's den, the disgusting scent of fish was worse. Wrinkling his nose in disgust, he grabbed the closest nest and hauled it into the clearing, near Watertail's downed form.

The fury kept a tail length of distance to avoid hovering over the former healer. They didn't have to wait long for Watertail to wake his sorry ass up. He got up disorientated, causing Leechscar to roll his eyes. It was impossible to feel any sympathy for this mess of a cat. If his memory was lost, Leechscar wondered if he could convince Twilightstar to boot him out of WindClan.

"Calm down, Watertail." Leechscar huffed behind Lostspark's shoulder. "Your kits are back at WindClan where they belong, and where I'm starting to think that you do as well." The grump was extra bitter since he had to bring out a smelly nest for no reason now. The warrior genuinely wondered how the higher ranks managed to deal with complete morons like this on a day-to-day basis. Their patience must be incredible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwaBerry View Post

Watertail narrowed his eyes. "Who the hell asked you. Respect your elders." Watertail snarled as the warrior rolled his eyes. Watertail was usually quiet and wise, but he was acting like a child due to his fuzzy feeling head. "Why... do I feel so... weird." Watertail meowed. "I feel.... like I'm going to pass out..." Watertail grumbled. A small trickle of blood falling onto his face as he tipped his head down for a moment, Watertail didn't notice it through his thick fur. "Willowpaw... Weepingpaw..." Watertail whispered the Riverclan apprentice's names.

Watertail's eyes glazed softly as he looked around. "What...am I doing? Acting out like a damn child." Watertail looked at the cats around him and weakly dipped his head. "I'm sorry.... my heads not in the right place... I feel so lightheaded and..... I think I hit my head... while fighting that one warrior..... what was his name..... ahh.. Hawksun.. But.... why can't I rememeber what happened before I hit my head...... and the last few... moment I can hardley remember...." Watertail sat calmly although his eyes lit up in worry and fear. "I'm not going to be hurt am I? Or no..... stupid question I'm already hurt.... I'm not going to.... die or anything.... right?" Watertail meowed, his meow getting drowsy by the second.
"No, don't do that, don'tgetup-" Aaaaand she'd been ignored. Yikes, this cat was a mess. Lostspark was not usually one to be judgemental (this is probably a lie, kat can't remember her own character), but she did raise a skeptical eyebrow at Watertail as the older feline scrambled to his paws and started snarling at her. She exhaled, fixing the tom with a deadpan expression as he set off on a tirade. Which Lostspark tuned out for the most part. She had enough life problems as it was, she wasn't gonna take on the role of therapist on top of it, sorry but also not sorry.

Luckily, by the time Watertail had wound down, a particularly grumpy voice came from over her shoulder (no, Lostspark had not jumped with surprise, she definitely had not zoned out and been snuck up on. no, it didn't happen. her miniscule jump had been because of . . . itchy... fur? it was okay, nobody had noticed. probably) and saved her the effort of calming down the memory-losing elder.

Speaking of... "Why is he not in the elder's den yet?" Her words were blunt, but it was a genuine question, no offense. Lostspark was not in the mood to attempt tact.

Anyway, she was assuming Watertail wasn't in the elder's den yet, considering he'd come to the battle and looked more than seventy moons. She knew in ShadowClan an elder had to be eighty moons before retirement, but this was WindClan. They ought to be... what's the word; more lenient? Flexible about ages? Was she stereotyping the bunnies? Oh no, her mother was infecting her, now she was thinking of them as bunnies too. Bad. They're cats, not bunnies, Lostspark. Who knew, maybe their curriculum was stricter than ShadowClan's for all she knew.

...Ah. Insulting someone when one wasn't even stable was one of the worst decisions to make in the history of dumb decisions. "You feel like passing out because you're overworking your body when you should be giving it rest." Lostspark spoke up again finally, moving forward in an attempt to lower the swaying elder back into the nest WindClan's grey warrior had fetched from the warrior's den for her.

Of course he'd also reopened the bandaging on his head. Lips pressed into a thin line that betrayed her annoyance, Lostspark got rid of the ruined cobwebs and marigold paste before reaching for new herbs. Cleaning away the blood, chewing up the marigold into a paste and applying it alongside cobwebs had become a routine at this point (seriously, she could do this in her sleep, and not the dreamwalker version of sleep).

[ -2 Cobwebs, -1 Marigold ]

"You will die if these cobwebs get ruined again." Lostspark said, voice solemn. See, she was the epitome of the serious-est cat out there. (Okay, she was kind of the biggest liar ever because no he wouldn't die from his wounds if the cobwebs fell off, but hey! she could be not a liar if she killed h- okay no). She wasn't that stupid, thankfully. Minus all the other moments of stupid she's had lately.

Side-eyeing both the grey warrior at her side and the drowsy elder, Lostspark felt the need to clarify. "No, that was not a threat. You won't die. I'd stay awake if I were you, though. No sleeping allowed."

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
[ Sorry for the delay . . . Somehow my brain thought this thread was finished ]

Lostspark - ShadowClan Enforcer
She/Her | Purrks Overlook
Misted amber eyes peer down at the groaning cat on the ground. "Whoever your Cranewhisper is will find you. They aren't here right now, though, so focus on yourself." That said, Lostspark moved on. There was not much for her to do here anymore.
"Correction, I was the Medicine Cat. No longer." Lostspark said, words simple. She didn't care for anything else but to fix that assumption. Seemed like this cat didn't know how this ... plant worked. How unfortunate. Oh well, Lostspark would try to figure it out later. "No, I don't need anything else." She said finally, inclining her head. "Thank you anyway for the offer." Tucking away the cattail, the Enforcer turned away, heading to whoever required her next.

"No, don't do that, don'tgetup-" Aaaaand she'd been ignored. Yikes, this cat was a mess. Lostspark was not usually one to be judgemental (this is probably a lie, kat can't remember her own character), but she did raise a skeptical eyebrow at Watertail as the older feline scrambled to his paws and started snarling at her. She exhaled, fixing the tom with a deadpan expression as he set off on a tirade. Which Lostspark tuned out for the most part. She had enough life problems as it was, she wasn't gonna take on the role of therapist on top of it, sorry but also not sorry.

Luckily, by the time Watertail had wound down, a particularly grumpy voice came from over her shoulder (no, Lostspark had not jumped with surprise, she definitely had not zoned out and been snuck up on. no, it didn't happen. her miniscule jump had been because of . . . itchy... fur? it was okay, nobody had noticed. probably) and saved her the effort of calming down the memory-losing elder.

Speaking of... "Why is he not in the elder's den yet?" Her words were blunt, but it was a genuine question, no offense. Lostspark was not in the mood to attempt tact.

Anyway, she was assuming Watertail wasn't in the elder's den yet, considering he'd come to the battle and looked more than seventy moons. She knew in ShadowClan an elder had to be eighty moons before retirement, but this was WindClan. They ought to be... what's the word; more lenient? Flexible about ages? Was she stereotyping the bunnies? Oh no, her mother was infecting her, now she was thinking of them as bunnies too. Bad. They're cats, not bunnies, Lostspark. Who knew, maybe their curriculum was stricter than ShadowClan's for all she knew.

...Ah. Insulting someone when one wasn't even stable was one of the worst decisions to make in the history of dumb decisions. "You feel like passing out because you're overworking your body when you should be giving it rest." Lostspark spoke up again finally, moving forward in an attempt to lower the swaying elder back into the nest WindClan's grey warrior had fetched from the warrior's den for her.

Of course he'd also reopened the bandaging on his head. Lips pressed into a thin line that betrayed her annoyance, Lostspark got rid of the ruined cobwebs and marigold paste before reaching for new herbs. Cleaning away the blood, chewing up the marigold into a paste and applying it alongside cobwebs had become a routine at this point (seriously, she could do this in her sleep, and not the dreamwalker version of sleep).

[ -2 Cobwebs, -1 Marigold ]

"You will die if these cobwebs get ruined again." Lostspark said, voice solemn. See, she was the epitome of the serious-est cat out there. (Okay, she was kind of the biggest liar ever because no he wouldn't die from his wounds if the cobwebs fell off, but hey! she could be not a liar if she killed h- okay no). She wasn't that stupid, thankfully. Minus all the other moments of stupid she's had lately.

Side-eyeing both the grey warrior at her side and the drowsy elder, Lostspark felt the need to clarify. "No, that was not a threat. You won't die. I'd stay awake if I were you, though. No sleeping allowed."

Watertail stared ahead. "I'm not in the elders den because I made a promise... but I fullfilled it so I suppose it's my time no?" Watertail blabbed drowsily. Letting himself be settled into the nest as he seemed to be relieved from some pain as the herbs soaked into his wounds. "Damn Riverclan junk yard idiots. Won't care if the whole lot dies! Kids n' all" Watertail grumbled, his whitening muzzle flicking in disgust as he thought about the battle and the warriors in it.

Watertail paused. "I'm rambling again aren't I? Sorry, habit for when I get stressed and tired. Not a good mix hm." Watertail murmured apologetically. "So uh, I'm not gonna be stuck with this bandage on ma ear hm? Or at least not forever..?"

Seeing someone, a bright orange pelt Watertail frowned. "The hell you doin' out here boy. Trying to die?" He grumbled as a apprentice slapped Watertai's shoulder, remarking. "Shut up dad, you'll never be able to leave with or without the blanket if you sit here rambling and bledding out. Your way to old, your almost 100 moons. I warned you not to go, you avenged mom. Let your warrior duties go dad.. And stop moving for Starclans sake or i'll take your other ear off" The apprentice growled, padding to go find something. Coming back with a stick of cobwebs and two marigold. "Here. He's fussy and figured you'd need more. I saw some Dock but not sure if you need it.

1 cobweb 2 marigold

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3