Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Resources
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 11:28 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 11:27 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 11:26 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 11:24 AM
Bitternpaw Warrior...
by silver.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 11:23 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2020, 07:46 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Kit Rodeo [ semi-private ]

Pleased to see the turnout, Birdchatter couldn't resist a grin. "Oh, no-- we're not fighting! Wot fun is that? We're playing a game, and it'll be a gas--"

He looked at the crowd, mildly surprised to see the lack of apprentices. Were there only two? Crazy. "Alright, here's wot we're gonna do. I'm gonna split you into partners. Since we don't have many apprentices, most of you kits will be with other kits!

"To play the game, the smaller of you will be climbing on the back of your partner. Your job is to hold on while your larger team-mate goes through an obstacle course. The gool of the game is to complete the course without your partner falling off! If they fall off, you have to start from the beginning!

"Cloudcoo will be coming over once he's done setting things up, but in the meantime here's your partners..

"Splashkit [ @TeamRiverRipple], you'll be with Plumpaw [ @implimm].

"Goldenkit [ @Wolfie], you'll be with Quillpaw [ @vermin].

"Sweetkit [ @Ombre Party], you'll have Bonekit [ @Bravekit].

"Mumblekit [ @Flowstream], Aspenkit [ @Wings], you'll be a pair.

"Bravekit [ @Bravekit] and Cormorantkit [ @Beau], you'll be together.

"Quailkit [ @Quailsong] and Eveningkit [ @Queenie], you'll be partners.

"Honeykit [ @Wolfie] and Heartkit [ @Flowstream], you'll be together.

"Tigerkit [ @Skye], and Clawkit [ @Bravekit], you'll be paired up.

"Ravenkit [ @Socks] and Ivorykit [ @Zesty Mango], you'll be partners.

"And finally, Ivykit [ @Sneakyfox55] and Moonkit [ @Silvershadow9], you'll be partners.

"Take a moment to find your partner while we wait for Cloudboi to arrive. Remember: whoever's largest carries the other, and.. depending on how well you do, I'll look into convincing Duskstar to re-evaluate your current rank and promote you, eh?"
Birdchatter gave them a wink.

Maybe Duskstar wouldn't promote them just from this game, but hey-- it wasn't really about that anyway. It was about having fun!

Last edited by BEAR.; April 9th, 2020 at 07:47 PM.
Old April 9th, 2020, 07:46 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Cloudburst tromped through the camp entrance, shaking the specks of dirt and leaves from his pelt before he approached where Birdchatter had gathered today's contestants. Quite a few more kits than he was expecting, the imbalance was definitely going to be... interesting, but they could make this work. "Hey boi," he greeted Birdchatter, "the course is set up." Moving aside, he let the kits and apprentices see beyond him into the territory where he'd devised a functional obstacle course. "You see all that? Follow the sticks and stay between them to stay on the course.

"First, you jump over the leaf pile, then walk over that log."
It was the outer shell of a log positioned over a rock to create a see-saw. "Duck into the hollow tree and come out the other side, balance on the branch-bridge to walk across the bramble thicket. Beyond that, I set up rocks over the mud hole: jump on the rocks without falling in, and then swerve between the thistle bushes to the finish line!

"That's what you'll be running through to beat these other suckers for the best time. To show them YOU'RE THE BEST AND THEY'RE NOT BECAUSE THEY'RE LOSERS. Got that? You're in it to win it! SHOW THEM YOU'RE THE CHAMPION! A bunch of stupid leaves, and mud and rocks won't BRING YOU DOWN."

Cloudburst cleared his throat to move on from his hype talk. "If everyone's got their teams and knows what you're supposed to be doing out there, Birdchatter will tell you when to go."

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; April 17th, 2020 at 11:24 PM.
Old April 9th, 2020, 07:51 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@implimm

Splashkit jumped eagerly over Plumpaw, unsheathing her claws and putting on her fiercest smile. "We're gonna win! Pow! Bam! Boom! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!" Splashkit jumped into the air, twirling and lashing at invisible enemies. "Yagh!"
Old April 9th, 2020, 08:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Socks
Ivorykit glanced around before spotting Ravenkit,” Hmm... I’m two moons old, so I’m pretty small, or are you smaller?” She asked (Let’s just assume the oldest cat is bigger?)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 9th, 2020, 08:00 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Bravekit ]
Cormorantkit listened patiently until he heard his name called. The tom was large for his age so he had a feeling he’d be the bottom. He walked to the edge of the swath of kits and looked for his partner, trusting the lack of cats immediately around him to allow the other kit to find him if he didn’t find Bravekit first. The idea of being made an apprentice a little early made all of Cormorantkit’s fur stand on end in excitement. He couldn’t wait to start training with Buckbranch! Hopefully Birdchatter could actually convince Duskstar to promote them to apprentices early.
Old April 9th, 2020, 08:02 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

@Zesty Mango

The excited and loud voices the warriors spoke in were enough to give the black and white tom kit a pounding headache. He grumbled as he looked around for his assigned teammate, sure he would be the one carrying the other. He was nearly old enough to be apprenticed, along with his naturally broad and large body, he was surely the larger of the two kits.

He was sure he was familiar with this Ivorykit, they were both kits, after all, he must've at some point seen them in the nursery or about the camp. Though he was mostly sleeping and any time spent awake he wasn't necessarily paying attention, so he couldn't put a face to the name.

He glanced around at the kits around him, their excitement almost rubbing off on the bored kit. "Ivorykit?" He questioned in a loud tone, trying to pinpoint his partner. When she stepped forward, he saw that he had assumed correctly. "I'm nearly an apprentice, tiny-kit." He teased lightly, looking down at the smaller she-kit.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; April 9th, 2020 at 08:04 PM.
Old April 9th, 2020, 08:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
@Zesty Mango

The excited and loud voices the warriors spoke in were enough to give the black and white tom kit a pounding headache. He grumbled as he looked around for his assigned teammate, sure he would be the one carrying the other. He was nearly old enough to be apprenticed, along with his naturally broad and large body, he was surely the larger of the two kits.

He was sure he was familiar with this Ivorykit, they were both kits, after all, he must've at some point seen them in the nursery or about the camp. Though he was mostly sleeping and any time spent awake he wasn't necessarily paying attention, so he couldn't put a face to the name.

He glanced around at the kits around him, their excitement almost rubbing off on the bored kit. "Ivorykit?" He questioned in a loud tone, trying to pinpoint his partner.
The smaller, two moon old white kit heard her name and found Ravenkit Wow he’s big she thought, prepared to dig her paws into his back, she didn’t think she’d do very well, but she wasn’t going to tell Ravenkit that she didn’t think she’d be able to stay on, she might as well leave him optimistic.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 9th, 2020, 08:08 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Tigerkit bounded over to Clawkit, silently letting her partner know she was ready.

(She doesn't speak. She isn't mute, she just prefers not to) @Bravekit

- I left -

Last edited by cmdR_Paige; April 9th, 2020 at 08:08 PM.
Old April 9th, 2020, 08:08 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Oh? What's this? A challenge I hear?! "Quillpaw accepts this challenge. Come forth the Goldenkit! We will gloat in victory, haha" he shouted out feeling overly confident. "Now...uh, where is this kitten? Goldenkit!"
@Wolfie
Old April 9th, 2020, 08:16 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
The smaller, two moon old white kit heard her name and found Ravenkit Wow he’s big she thought, prepared to dig her paws into his back, she didn’t think she’d do very well, but she wasn’t going to tell Ravenkit that she didn’t think she’d be able to stay on, she might as well leave him optimistic.

"Tiny..." he mumbled, looking down at the smaller she-cat. His fur pickled, feeling the adrenaline of all the kits around him. He wouldn't be particularly into an event like this, and he sure wasn't wanting his apprenticeship to come any sooner, but no kit couldn't get into it with all the hype of the other kits.

"I'll let you know right now, I'm pretty slow." His gruff voice was punctuated by his demonstration of his slow, heavy-pawed movements.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Closed Thread