Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Lionheart...
Last post by Starfall
Today 12:21 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 12:18 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 12:17 PM
Calm the storm [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 12:14 PM
Outsider Q?
by phantom
Last post by phantom
Today 11:56 AM

Old March 24th, 2023, 10:49 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Mossy Lookout [Enforcers Only]

Sorrelflare had taken the notes from the other enforcers with a silent ear twitch and he bowed his head at what Dawnstar said about it. His tail twitched as the meeting went on and he hummed lightly, he would probably go into the event. It would be a good time to hone his skills even more. He stayed silent as he couldn’t think of anything else that he could talk about.

[ @Undertaker @daenerys @Cherry~ @Rose @NinjaBloss @Ravensong @TheNyanCatMinecart ]

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old March 28th, 2023, 07:49 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Shadowfur listened closely as his peers shared their thoughts on the situation with Willowpaw's murder. His interest was greatly piqued when Cougarivy brought up the possibility of Deadwish being somehow involved, or even responsible entirely. Larkfire volunteered to keep an eye on him.

The black tom curled his tail around his paws. "I don't know much about Deadwish, but judging by what Cougarivy has said, it sounds like he's our best suspect right now. I think all of us should help to keep an eye on him, since Larkfire can't be everywhere at once." Turning his eyes to Cougarivy, he added, "We definitely should make sure Dawnstar is informed that we have a suspect."

He rose. "That's all from me. If anyone else has anything to say, go ahead. Otherwise, I'd say this meeting is done."

(Mango has given permission for Deadwish to be placed under surveillance by the Enforcers, and for him to be reported as a suspect to Dawnstar)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing terribly notable was said this time around, save for Cougarivy volunteering to help out with the event. He gave the Commander a grateful nod before turning his attention back to Dawnstar.

She didn't say terribly much about his suggestion of Sunkissed Creek, but perhaps she wanted to think on it some more. He wouldn't be terribly pressed if she opted not to pick that landmark, but it did sound like a great fit for ShadowClan and a relatively easy landmark to steal.

Vixensnarl would be taking a cat or two into ThunderClan's territory to gather further intel for them. It sounded like a risky thing to do, but Shadowfur trusted that his fellow Enforcer's experience would bode her well. If they were caught, ShadowClan could always deny that they'd ordered them to spy. Frame them as an Enforcer and warrior who just went rogue and made reckless decisions out of a misguided effort to help their Clan. ThunderClan would likely not believe them, but they couldn't necessarily prove otherwise.

He wanted to volunteer to join the intelligence squad, but he had enough to do to help prepare without sticking himself into something additional. There was a battle refresher to hold, Mirehound's event to attend, herbs to possibly gather, and camp walls to reinforce.

He didn't have anything further to add, so he simply sat quietly and waited for the meeting to either move on or wrap up.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old April 4th, 2023, 09:05 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

[ It had completely skipped my mind that it was my turn for this, I am so so so sorry for the delay :,) For the Lark post, however....... I can easily say that I got very distracted and everything jumbled randomly together in the end. Might have gotten multiple things wrong and at this point too tired to fix it oops ]

Larkfire
| She/Her | Shadowfur's Meeting |

She didn't really need to say anything. There was nothing to be said, in fact. Mostly, Larkfire just sat back with keen ears and eyes, murmuring a non-committal noise here and there when she agreed with any of what her fellow Enforcers said. However, she did pause slightly as Shadowfur passed over her words and .. changed them slightly. She supposed, if he wanted, he could keep an eye on Deadwish as well. It was less work for her, in that case. Lips pursed, the grey damsel nodded after a moment, before rising to her own paws and making her way back to camp once Shadowfur had dismissed them.

------------------------------------

Larkfire
| She/Her | Dawnstar's Meeting |

For the record, if her fellow Enforcers had not noticed yet, Larkfire was more used to sitting back and watching. Watching, through eerily attentive amber hues and a stone-still posture. Vixensnarl brought up the situation with the trees, pointing out that ShadowClan's were tall with branches that reached towards the sky, and the youngest Enforcer couldn't help but agree. Only a mad cat would try to climb a tree that proved so fatal if one happened to fall. There would be no benefit from that. As her tabby Enforcer companion put forth the option of Sunkissed Creek, Larkfire nodded faintly. The closer they went to the other borders, the shorter and more plausible for climbing the trees would grow.

Night Scouting. That was brought up next, and Larkfire felt her ears perk with interest. Oh? That sounded more to Larkfire's liking. Yes, she was always for learning something new, but actually doing something would be even better. Amber hues glow with curiosity, but still Larkfire doesn't deem it fit to say anything. She can wait, for everyone to say their piece.

True to her suspicions, it isn't long before the Enforcer Commander begins speaking.

'Shadowclanners train their whole lives to be stealthy and all that on the ground.'

"Cougarivy's right." The youngest Enforcer murmurs after a moment, brow furrowing. Tipping her head to the side, Larkfire shifts her fiery gaze from the Enforcer Commander to the Shadow Queen. "Teaching ShadowClan's ranks to climb will be very useful, yes, and I think going through with a climbing event is a good idea. But we're not the ones called squirrels for a reason. Like it or not, we're the rats. Rats hide, rats use the shadows to their advantage. Rats are smart. Think about it, fishes are nothing close to intelligent, hares literally own the saying hare-brained, and squirrels think of nothing but themselves. Rats thrive. ..." Pausing a moment, Lark let an amused smile creep over her face. Okay, she'd gotten a little carried away, but who cared if it made her look like an idiot? Not her, that was for sure. If they had wanted her input, they were getting it. Let them interpret her idiocy as the naivety that came with youth. "Enough on rats, however, because if there's one thing I'm certain of, it's that ShadowClan's apprentices need serious training."

Now, her gaze snapped once more to Dawnstar, smile disappearing behind a contemplative mask. If there was one thing she was passionate about doing as an Enforcer in ShadowClan, it was training all those apprentices the way she did. Regardless of how attached Lark was growing to ShadowClan, she'd have to prove her name true if all else failed; that she was as flighty as a bird. At least, if somehow everything went wrong in the end, the only responsibility Lark was tasked with was to keep her head attached to her shoulders.

Shaking out her fur - it was probably the first movement Lark had made in a while - she leaned back to let out the two things swimming in her head. "Mentors. This is unrelated, but plenty have not been doing their jobs. I've been taking apprentices one by one out for the past few moons now, to give them training. Some have even admitted to not have even been taught hunting. Or taken on territory tours. Multiple apprentices have gone missing, too, because they've gotten lost in the territory they're supposed to know by heart. I don't know what you'd want to do about that, Dawnstar, but whether dealt punishments or getting assignments switched up, something needs to be done. I myself received no training under Foxshade until you gave me Sorrelflare as a mentor, and only then was I able to get my first proper hunting and battle lessons."

Right. That was thing one.

Now onto thing two.

"Regarding the climbing lessons, or event, or whatever. As Cougarivy said, ShadowClan works best on the ground. In the shadows. If, lets say, everything in our attempt to capture a ThunderClan landmark goes wrong, having knowledge of climbing could easily work as a means to escape. Then again, that'd only be for those who are sure-footed and confident in their abilities."

Hm. Turned out she had three things to say. Not just two, now that Mirehound's newest voicing brought an idea she'd been spinning around for moons to mind. "Swimming. I've been thinking on this for quite a while. I know how to swim." Er. Perhaps she would rather elaborate on why or how she retained such knowledge. Swallowing down the reminders of Fablespinner, Lark went on. "If each of us are to take up teaching an advanced class, swimming is something I'd gladly share."

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar / @Ravensong - Elmshadow & Cougarivy / @TheNyanCatMinecart - Ivysnake / @perseus. - Sorrelflare / @ninjaBloss - Vixensnarl / @tallulah - Mirehound / @Cherry~ - Shadowfur ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old April 25th, 2023, 09:42 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
@perseus. @/Cherry~ @/Lillian @Rose

Mirehound’s death was still fresh but that hardly deterred the black and white she-cat from moving forward. It seemed all the clan ever talked about recently was who died, what killed who, who killed who, how they died…it was growing boring. It was past time she was able to call a meeting just because, a meeting that could have some fun and wasn’t weighed down by some tired old murder mystery.

She trotted lightly up the downed log though her lack of sleep was weighing her paws down a bit more than usual. She didn't remember missing a single night of sleep as effecting her to any degree before. She decided to chock it up to the reason of the late night outing, rather than consider the possibility that she was growing older. With no sign of Dawnstar in camp when she'd taken the effort to carry the dead enforcer back into the clearing the previous day, she'd allowed the body to remain in camp as a decent group had gathered to mourn Mirehound's death. By nightfall, she didn't care to leave the enforcer out in the clearing any longer. Dawnstar would be easily enough informed of the death and didn't need to see the body to confirm, as Cougarivy figured she wouldn't be much appreciative of the dead body lingering in camp anyway. So she'd loaded the enforcer back onto her back and headed back out of camp. Mirehound didn't get the large procession of a vigil or grand speeches but Cougarivy felt there was some sense of full circle in being the one to carry her back out to her final resting place. She was no sentimental cat but she was bummed to have not had the chance to learn just what Mirehound had in a spar.

She shook away the sleepiness and leapt easily down to the mossy rock face she was slowly growing more accustomed to. Picking a spot along its outter edges she turned to face the expense of the rock where she expected the other enforcers to gather with her and sat down, letting her black tail flick behind her.

[ @Undertaker so he can see ]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; June 5th, 2023 at 09:25 PM.
Old April 27th, 2023, 11:26 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Larkfire
She/Her

Frankly, Larkfire was curious as what Cougarivy had to report, and even more to know who had stepped out of line this time. Still, a summons was a summons, and Lark had no quarrel with waiting. She could be patient. There would be no point in asking the enforcer anything from beforehand, because after all, Mossy Lookout had been picked for a reason - it's privacy. Once Larkfire had reached the area, she settled down without a word, tail tucked neatly over her paws as she waited for the others to gather.

[ @perseus. - Sorrelflare / @Cherry~ - Shadowfur / @Lillian - Vixensnarl / @Ravensong - Cougarivy | The electricity went out twice while I was typing this the first and second time, oops (this is what i get for not saving my posts somewhere else). So now theres way less effort in this post, eeeeee ]

Old April 27th, 2023, 02:43 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-

☄. *. ⋆ Sorrelflare
The russet tom quickly followed the others, tail flicking as he settled next to Larkfire. Truly there has been so much on his mind lately and he knew he was slacking. He hoped this wouldn't be about him but if it was well then he would deal with it. Though he was lucky that he had been thinking of hosting a simple training event for apprentices to learn how to properly fight.
/ @Cherry~ - Shadowfur / @Lillian - Vixensnarl / @Ravensong - Cougarivy / @Rose - Larkfire /

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old May 4th, 2023, 10:59 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
@perseus. @Rose @Lillian

The splotched enforcer sat down, her tail tip flicking as she waited for the other enforcers to gather. Larkfire and Sorrelflare made their appearances, it felt a little...pathetic. However, Mirehound was dead, Shadowfur was stuck in recovery, that really only left Vixensnarl unaccounted for. The enforcers had already gone through a good number of losses and upheavals though no challenges had yet had a chance to even go through. Pigeonstep, her own apprentice and the first youngest enforcer, had been taken by twolegs soon after receiving both her warrior name and enforcer rank. Brackenfire disappeared some time after. And now Mirehound. One would think the enforcers would be less likely to end up in these positions, though the enforcers were also more likely to put themselves into demanding situations. She shrugged, not caring to think all too deep into the disappearances and deaths of her previous enforcers. "I guess you've all figured out that Mirehound isn't among us any more. Unfortunately that means the challenge will never happen either. It looks like Mirehound got into a fight with a predator she couldn't finish. We should head out to the Icy Heartlands at some point and make sure whatever got Mirehound has made its way out of the territory. Other than that, have either of you noticed anything of note or anything that needs attention?" Boring, boring...She was fully expecting nothing important to come from the question but asking the question was both vital and kind of the entire reason for regular meetings and it could lead to something interesting. Until then, Cougarivy would try to get through the boring stuff to get onto better things.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old May 4th, 2023, 12:18 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Enforcer arrived just as Cougarivy began to speak, silently maneuvering herself around the others to find a comfortable place to sit. "Apologies for being late, I caught fox-scent on the way here and wanted to double check to make sure it wasn't a present threat," she said once the Commander had finished speaking.

"Foxes have been a problem lately, so we need to be on alert for them. I'd also keep an eye on Mintbranch's family. They've always rubbed me the wrong way, and after his execution I wouldn't be surprised if one of them tried something," Vixensnarl said, lifting a hind paw to scratch at an itch behind her ear.

@Ravensong @Rose @perseus. [so sorry for the delay, been busy studying for finals!]

Last edited by Ian; May 4th, 2023 at 12:18 PM.
Old May 9th, 2023, 11:15 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Larkfire
She/Her

There was really nothing to announce. Frankly, it felt like one of those slow days Lark had come to dread. It was odd, that ShadowClan could be such a place of constant chaos and yet sometimes so little things happened that Larkfire questioned whether or not it was the same Clan. Head tipping to the side as Cougarivy began speaking, the youngest enforcer kept her expression fairly neutral at what the enforcer commander had to say. It still stung, Mirehound's death, but Lark said nothing. She did open her mouth when Cougarivy was done and Vixensnarl too (after arriving) had spoken. "Vixensnarl is right. Mintbranch's... very extended family seem to all be just like him, especially Mistyblink and Deadwish. Though hopefully since he's been executed, that'll put them in their place."

Pausing, here, Larkfire let out a breath as she recalled something. Something definitely worth mentioning. "Two more things. One, Flowerkit was dragged out of the nursery in the middle of the night and injured. I tracked down a loner and let him have it, but I'm still not sure how the loner would have gotten all the way into camp and the nursery without being noticed. ...It seems one of our own has turned on us.

And secondly, a RiverClan apprentice crossed over the border. It was only a step, but she was part of a border patrol and her two companions did nothing until I showed up to stop the apprentice."

[ @perseus. - Sorrelflare / @Lillian - Vixensnarl / @Ravensong - Cougarivy ]

Last edited by Rose; May 9th, 2023 at 11:22 AM.
Old May 14th, 2023, 08:51 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Sorrelflare hummed lightly at everything that had been shared, his ear twitched for a moment before he spoke, “While I have nothing to add, I think we should take to patrolling certain parts of the territory as extra security. With that loner getting to out camp there might be those who are meeting in secret somewhere on the territory possibly trying to start something within the clan.”

@Rose @Ravensong @Lillian

bump after a week
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)