Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
The night I met you [P]
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 08:28 PM
October Gathering
Last post by Mica
Today 08:22 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 08:12 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by gs29513
Today 08:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 23rd, 2020, 06:41 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Raid! [ open to all apps/warriors ]

Hearing his clanmates howl and begin to stir, Cricketchirp was instantly to his paws and, without thinking, immediately leaps at an intruder already entangled with one of his clanmates, looking to either bowl them over or latch onto their back.

((Open))

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old July 23rd, 2020, 06:42 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @elysian if you still want spider & bean to chill ;w;
spiderpaw charged into the warriors' den excitedly the second she heard lionstar spew out the command to attack, glancing around to her side to see if beanpaw was here. they were in this together! unless beanpaw had abandoned her & gone off to chase some warrior by himself, in which case, beanpaw could do as he pleased! smiling eagerly, the apprentice's eyes swept around the warriors' den, looking to see if she could spot beanpaw. she wouldn't be starting this without him unless she knew for sure he wasn't coming with her!
// open !!
dayheart let out a high pitched squeal of surprise as he was so suddenly awoken from his wonderfully cozy nap. that wasn't very nice. blinking the drowsiness away from his half-opened eyes, dayheart saw a.. a mob of apprentices. were they rallying? protesting? or was this some sort of event? whichever one it was, dayheart was fully behind them! if the apprentices thought they were standing up for what they thought was right, good for them! and if they were just participating in a clan-wide event, also good for them! watching as they peacefully attacked the warriors, dayheart got up to his feet, folding his ears to keep the loud sounds of thwacks away.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 06:43 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Stingpaw pleased his attack had hit its mark backed up a few steps as the warrior steadied himself and prepared to fight back. The confusion on his face was priceless and he couldn’t help but snicker gleefully. Though he was kncoked quickly off his high horse when dogflame aimed a swipe that landed on his shoulder only pushing him slightly to the side.

The torbie snorted and crouched launching himself at the warrior intending to grapple onto him and pin him on his back

Dogflame quickly sidestepped and tried to ram into Stingpaw as hard as he could. The tom wasn't confused anymore and was trained on attacking the apprentice, claws sheathed.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 06:45 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

it was late and undeniably Gingerpaw sort of wished he hadn't agreed to this. He wanted to sleep so bad-- it wasn't like he was actually tired but... He was tired? He just wanted to get back to his nest in silence. But surprisingly he didn't really want to back out of this now. Stupid drill stole his sleep, but stupid drill was likely going to catch some warriors of guard.. And possibly show if there were any truly incompetent warriors, which quite frankly, would be worrisome. But that being said, Lionstar soon called the command.

some apprentices passed already, and after some short moments Gingerpaw ran into the den along with anyone else that had decided to show up. As mentioned before, he wasn't fond of all this running and active stuff but.. Oh well. The tom took a quick glance around the warriors, some of which appeared to still be sleeping, somehow, and soon found his target. Taking quick steps, he raised his paw with a small jump, aiming to slam it down on the warrior's back. Truthfully, Gingerpaw would've preferred aiming for the neck as he still was wondering about the different effects of it aside from creating a gagging effect. But, this was only a drill, so for now it remained the back.

[Open for any warrior!]

Last edited by Estelle; July 23rd, 2020 at 06:45 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 06:45 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Floodpaw let out a hiss and charged into the fray, looking for a weaker target. His black and white fur bristled with intensity.

(OPEN)

- I left -
Old July 23rd, 2020, 06:49 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Willowpaw was taking a more planned approach trying to wiggle her way around the bulk of the fighting to surprise someone from behind, leaving the bulk of the heavy hitting to the bigger apprentices. Finally in position she did not yowl and just lunged hoping to grab onto some warriors back completely unexpectedly to earn herself an advantage. You had to do something like this when you were smaller (for now) and skinnier (that was gonna be a life long thing) then the apprentices your age! Still! She was sleek she was smart and she was gonna ride around on a warriors back annoying the fur off of them until she won!
[OPEN!]

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old July 23rd, 2020, 06:58 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Zesty Mango

Eyes rapidly fluttered open as yowls and hisses suddenly rose through the air, disturbing the quiet peace of the night. Berryscorch immediately got to her feet, assuming it was a raid from another clan, only to feel someone barrel into her side and knock her to the ground. When she looked up, she caught a glimpse of her assailant: dumb stinky Blizzardbaby. "What the hell are you doing?!" She hissed, before taking a gander at her surroundings, and realizing that many other apprentices were also in here, attacking the other warrior. Huh. The most likely case was that it was one of Lionstar's fun little activities. Nonetheless, it gave her a perfect excuse to spar with Chubflub, so she wasn't about to waste this opportunity. Letting herself go limp, she squeezed herself out from under the big baby, and whipped around, aiming to rapidly pummel the top of his head.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old July 23rd, 2020, 07:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@Zesty Mango

Eyes rapidly fluttered open as yowls and hisses suddenly rose through the air, disturbing the quiet peace of the night. Berryscorch immediately got to her feet, assuming it was a raid from another clan, only to feel someone barrel into her side and knock her to the ground. When she looked up, she caught a glimpse of her assailant: dumb stinky Blizzardbaby. "What the hell are you doing?!" She hissed, before taking a gander at her surroundings, and realizing that many other apprentices were also in here, attacking the other warrior. Huh. The most likely case was that it was one of Lionstar's fun little activities. Nonetheless, it gave her a perfect excuse to spar with Chubflub, so she wasn't about to waste this opportunity. Letting herself go limp, she squeezed herself out from under the big baby, and whipped around, aiming to rapidly pummel the top of his head.
Blizzardpaw who had failed miserably at his first sparring lesson was easily pummeled down to the ground as he thrashed around with Berryscorch on him. Trying to use his tail to whip Berryscorch, like that would work.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 23rd, 2020, 07:05 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Sootpaw leapt into action, her pelt bristling with excitement. She saw Leopardblaze's sleeping body, and attempted to jump on top of her mentor. @Leopardblaze

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old July 23rd, 2020, 07:07 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Badgerpaw toppled over and landed on her face @~Lucid Dreams~

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit