Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:19 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 05:47 AM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 05:44 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Seamrog
Today 05:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 5th, 2023, 02:29 AM
Pfp by lovely Willooow & amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: Game Night! [WindClan Kit & Warrior Event]

╔════════════╗
~☆Poppykit☆~
•She/Her•Cute•Playfull•

Poppykit started following Twilightstar, suppresing a smile.
"I wonder what will Leopardsong think when she'll wake up with no moss for her bedding!" she whispered to Littlekit.
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
@Leafie @Moonraven

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!

Last edited by Cinnamon~; July 5th, 2023 at 02:29 AM.
Old July 5th, 2023, 10:10 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Crookedkit tilted his head before looking up to the leader who was bigger than him, the tom watched the other kits follow the big cats lead. The tom twitched his nose as twilightstar nudged him, his small little paws silently following the others until he saw then lower down into a hunting crouch. The tom followed into the crouch and silently crept with the kits, his small paws stepping as lightly as possible. A yawn began to escape following it with a big sneeze"Achoo" he sneezed then following the others quietly

@Moonraven

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old July 5th, 2023, 07:51 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Hazykit followed everyone quietly, crouching down and mimicking Twilightstar as they entered the den.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old July 7th, 2023, 02:21 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

As they reached the den, Twilightstar watched as the kits clumsily followed her. She was happy to see that Crookedkit got the hang of what they were doing quickly enough. Out of all the little ones, Lionkit seemed to be the most enthusiastic about it, or at least was a bit louder than everyone else. Whoever apprenticed her was in for a pawful it seemed. Frostpaw seemed to have some experience with crouching, she seemed to have the best hunting crouch out of all the kits. Lionkit's wasn't bad either. Crookedkit appeared to be the quietest, although that thought was dashed as the kit let out a loud sneeze seconds later. Welp, let's just hope that didn't wake anyone up.

"Well done," The leader praised in a soft voice to the young ones. "Now you have to be super quiet and extra sneaky. You can't wake the warriors or they'll try to catch you and try to steal their bedding back." Twilightstar meowed in a hushed tone.

"I'll be waiting for you out at the base of the Galewood, all you have to do is try and take as much bedding as you can from a nest, and bring it out. But you need to be careful not to step on any stray paws or tails. You don't want to wake the warriors, but just in case you do, you all will have to make a quick escape to the Galewood, don't let the warriors catch you or they'll take back the bedding." Twilightstar glanced at Crookedkit thoughtfully for a moment.

"You'll have to work together, try not to leave each other behind, especially Crookedkit. He can't hear like the rest of you, someone will need to watch his back. Hazykit and Lionkit, I'm going to trust you two to help him out if he needs it." She figured those two would do well enough as the Crookedkit's ears. Twilightstar just didn't want Crookedkit left behind or out of the loop.

"If anyone noticed one of the warriors waking let your denmates know and they hightail it out of there. Good luck brave ones." Twilightstar purred to the youngsters before padding off to the base of the maple tree to let the kits figure out how to do this themselves.

@jupiter [Hazykit] | @Woodlow [Owlkit] | @Leafie [Littlekit] | @tulin [Lionkit] | @Cinnamonear [Poppykit] | @Queen_Coral [Crookedkit] | @The Doctor [Frostkit]

@Galaxy_ [Swallowwing] | @gs29513 [Deadmoon] | @Lillian [Fallownose] | @Rose [Berryfrost] | @Alchemist Kitsune [Dapplebreeze/Snowybreeze] @Bean_The_Cat [Houndleaf]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; July 7th, 2023 at 02:22 PM.
Old July 7th, 2023, 02:31 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful

Frostkit nodded at Twilightstar's instructions she would of liked her sister to help her but Ryekit hadn't seemed to want to join... thinking of it she hadn't seen her sister in a while...the gray tabby point shook her head to clear her thoughtsand turned to the other kits "Anybody got a plan?" she asked quietly hoping that someone would help her.

(OPEN?-I don't know if I should mention the other owners of the kits but someone help Frostkit please.)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 7th, 2023, 03:39 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Owlkit
Windclan | Kit | He/Him | 4 moons
a black-furred tom with golden eyes | mute
Active Purrks: Mind Reader
Owlkit broke from his crouching for a second to move closer to Frostkit. He had an idea of which warrior he would steal from but knew he wouldn't be able to do it alone. Frostkit would definitely make a useful extra set of paws. He tapped her shoulder with his tail and then kinked it over his back as he began to crouch once more toward the warriors' den. He hoped she would catch on and follow him.

(OPEN) (Owlkit is gonna try snatching Berryfrost and Snowybreeze's nests- they share a large one together- so he's gonna need all the help he can get~)
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions: @The Doctor Frostkit
╚════════ ════════╝
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old July 7th, 2023, 05:14 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlow View Post

Owlkit
Owlkit broke from his crouching for a second to move closer to Frostkit. He had an idea of which warrior he would steal from but knew he wouldn't be able to do it alone. Frostkit would definitely make a useful extra set of paws. He tapped her shoulder with his tail and then kinked it over his back as he began to crouch once more toward the warriors' den. He hoped she would catch on and follow him.

(OPEN) (Owlkit is gonna try snatching Berryfrost and Snowybreeze's nests- they share a large one together- so he's gonna need all the help he can get~)
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions: @The Doctor Frostkit
╚════════ ════════╝
Frostkit watched Owlkit with curiosity before nodding and dropping into a hunting crouch and started following him.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old July 7th, 2023, 06:26 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Littlekit
Kitty softpaws: active l Semi long furred grey and white tabby - 5 moons - She/Her

"Probably be surprised" she whispered quietly back to her sister then was quick to return her attention to the front. She listened to Twilightstar speak and gave nods at each order, working together was the best idea. With a nod she continued her slow trek into the den, eyeing a certain nest with feathers in it. That was the best for nesting, she was sure Twilightstar would love to use it for her nest. Plus she liked feathers they made everything softer. She looked back to see if her sister was still with her, if so she would continue crouching and take slow and light steps closer.

@Cinnamonear @gs29513

[open to anyone else that wants to join her and her sister going after deadmoon]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 8th, 2023, 08:05 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Owlkit
The den was dark and warm, the warriors huddled fast asleep in their nests. At least he thought they were. He couldn't be certain if any were secretly awake and watching him at this very moment.

He squinted his eyes, trying to adjust to the darkness. The warriors' scents mingled together, their sleeping forms merging like shadows. Owlkit tiptoed further, taking care to avoid the limbs and tails of the sleeping giants. Finally, he spotted the nest of Berryfrost and Snowybreeze. He crouched as silently as he could toward them and grabbed hold of one side of the nest. He looked back toward the entrance of the den for Frostkit, pointing at her and then to the opposite side of the nest.

His plan was for both of them to tug as hard as they could on the nest in the same direction, hopeful that the nest would slide right from under the two warriors. Should they wake up from this Owlkit would then distract the two, giving Frostkit the chance to nab the nests and run. Twilightstar would be so impressed with the two if they managed to steal a nest this big!

(Owlkit only pointed at Frostkit and then the nest, so I wouldn't expect her to know exactly what his plan was~)
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@The Doctor Frostkit
@Alchemist Kitsune Snowybreeze
@Rose Berryfrost
╚════════ ════════╝

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; July 8th, 2023 at 08:06 AM.
Old July 8th, 2023, 08:15 AM
Master of bad jokes

Frostkit followed Owlkit through the warrior's den quietly stalking past the nests before stopping as Owlkit came to Berryfrost and Snowybreeze's nest.

The gray tabby point watched the other kit intently as he pointed to her then the nest Frostkit hesitated for a moment before a wave of realisation hit her she nodded and stalked to the opposite side of the nest and gently grabbed it with her jaws hoping that the two warriors wouldn't wake up.

(Frostkit is a pretty quick learner and is friends with Crookedkit so she should understand most of it.)

@Woodlow @Rose @Alchemist Kitsune

Nightgaze kit finder!

Closed Thread