Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Nosy Neighbors [p]
by Rani
Last post by Kix
Today 05:36 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:31 PM
Rummy [Goldfish Love...
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 05:26 PM
Berry Bites (Prey)! [P]
Last post by Kix
Today 05:23 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:21 PM

Old June 25th, 2023, 08:41 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: [RiverClan Group History, P] The Stories of Those That Came Before You

Wishkit meowed what about Pikestar? @Abyssopelagic @Octavia!

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; June 25th, 2023 at 08:41 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2023, 12:18 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: [RiverClan Group History, P] The Stories of Those That Came Before You

Pikestar?
That seemed like a safe starting point.
Sedgestorm turned to Wishkit.
"Pikestar was leader for around 6 Gatherings, though I do believe we missed a few due to unforseen circumstances, making his time a bit longer. While there were no major battles during his time as leader, when he was deputy, the most notable battle was the fight for Firefly Cove, wherein ThunderClan reclaimed it from us."
He sniffed, remembering his yelling match with Beansprout about the fate of said Cove..... again. What was it with recent leaders and wishing to take territory that was supposed to have been a gift?
"This battle is important to bring up when mentioning Pikestar, for I feel it's a good representation of his leadership style and the values he held. The battle had been initiated by ThunderClan, and under Skystar's orders, the Clan retaliated. It was not a forgiving battle. We lost many you guys lives and it was Pikestar, then Snowleap, who had commanded RiverClan to retreat."
Already he had shown that he had what it took to lead the Clan. Sedgestorm would miss the calmer days within the Clan.

"In the starting moons of his leadership, Pikestar was extremely active within the Clan, hosting many events for the Clan to enjoy. During this time, neither did any of the other Clans try to attack or raid us. There were border skirmishes and spats, but nothing serious and something always to be expected."
Pikestar was perhaps the leader that he had the least to say about that wasn't opinionated. Things had been well, and rarely does peace have many exciting tales to regale.
"During his time as leader, he had 1 deputy, and 2 Medicine Cats.
Gingerfrost served as his only deputy, and willingly passed up becoming leader when Pikestar had stepped down. His first Medicine Cat, as was previously mentioned, was Fawnlight and later after her retirement, Stonepaw.
The unfortunate event that lead to Pikestar stepping down was.... a dog incident. They had taken up residence in the Sleept Thicket, destroying the territory and digging up our fallen clanmates. However, he had underestimated how much of a threat the dogs posed, and hadn't sent out patrols to deal with them in time, before they struck camp.
We lost.... a few clanmwates that day, but for the most part, we were able to fend them off, and send them running. A second patrol was sent after the dogs to make sure they were run off the territory completely.
However, the damage was done and Pikestar stepped down. It was a hotly debated topic for many days, before Beansprout stepped up."

It was.... strange, to say the least, to be talking about history that, to him, was fresh in his mind. A current memory.
But, at this point there was little else to talk about, as Beansprout was.... well, extremely recent and not much had happened during that time.
"Are there other, older leaders you wish to know about? Or perhaps some from the other ranks?"

[ @Octavia! ; @Katiethewolfchild ]

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old July 2nd, 2023, 08:02 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.

Wishkit meowed what about Snakeheart? @Abyssopelagic @Octavia!
Old July 6th, 2023, 09:38 AM

Well, it seemd at least one of them would be steering this ship rather than just letting him take over and directionlessly yap their ears off.
"Snakeheart was an interesting fellow. Ask anyone who'd been around when he was Medicine Cat and you'll get differing statements about who he was, but I think most will agree that he wasn't the most warm of individual, but he did his job well and he took care of his Clan."
His mind wandered for a bit, back to the start, when he'd been Snakepaw. Sadly, he didn't know much about the tom from that time, as he'd still been a warrior of ShadowClan at the time, but he did hear about some distinct and interesting things through the grapevine and whispered rumors at Gatherings.
"He had been named Medicine Cat apprentice when Lionstorm had still been leader, so I don't know too much about his early days. I do know that he and his mentor were chosen at the same time, and both had been chosen after the Medicine Cat before them, Fawnsqueak, had willingly stepped down.
While Sparrowskip may have officially been his mentor, Snakeheart had also received a great deal of training from WindClan's Medicine Cat of the time, a molly named Coldamber. And when Sparrowskip disappeared and his apprentice was left to care for the clan on his own, it was this same healer that took him to the Star Cave to receive his full name in his mentor's stead.
Back then we had a rather strong alliance with WindClan. As it stands today... I'm not sure any of the current Medicine Cats would mentor the healer of another Clan, not with how tense everyone is with each other. Haven't seen proper alliances in quite a few moons."

Annnnnd now he was off track, he blinked rapidly fora few moments to make himself focus before he continued.
"Snakeheart was the Medicine Cat for several seasons, but became particularly active in the Clan after Sootstar had left an his deputy seeming to have been killed, leaving the Clan without a leader or deputy. In the time after, both Lionstorm and Snakeheart juggled the duties left by the vacant ranks, until eventually a warrior named Kestrelwing was chosen to become leader, and his deputy to be Splashleap.
Snakeheart and Kestrelstar seemed to take to each other very well and the two often worked closely together. But, aside from his.... scathing tongue, he did his job quite well.
Perhaps the.... thing that both Kestrelstar and Snakeheart are known for is the raid on ThunderClan, when we first took the Cove from them."

Perhaps it was because he'd never been prepared to talk about Medicine Cats in depth or that he'd tried to ignore everything around him while it was all happening, but he was having a hard time sorting in his head when everything happened and if there had been anything aside from the battles he could mention about the tom.
"The reason this battle is well known, was because at the next Gathering, ThunderClan's Medicine Cat had accused Snakeheart and Kestrelstar of using poisoned claws in their attack. Supposedly, she had found evidence that some of the affected cat showed signs of death berry poisoning and had come to the conclusion that it must be fowl play.
To this day, no one truly knows if this is true, as no such occurances ever happened again and those belived to be involved denied the claims. However, it is something that is occasionally still held above RiverClan's head."

He sighed, remembering the last time one of the leader's had used the claim to discredit them for.... one thing or another. He was tired of hearing about it. New atrocities were committed by every Clan with each passing moon, one that, even if true, was under the command of one leader that was here no more.
"For a time, before we lost WindClan as our allies, Snakeheart had temporarily moved to the moors to assist in training for their new Medicine Cat.... Peachfreeze? After Coldamber became unable to continue her duties due to an injury that had taken her memory of her time with her Clan. A.... return of the kindness that had been given to him before."
Then there was also the windstorms that had been so strong that WindClan cats had been flung into the other Clan's, and a few of them had taken refuge among them, but that wasn't.... really related to Snakeheart.
"Aside from.... his personality, and that incident, there's not much more to say, so I'll make the rest of this brief. Throughout his entire time as Medicine Cat, he was veryears active in the Clan, and even often hosted events. It wasn't until Kestrelstar died that he began to distance himself and became more scarce, until one day he simply disappeared.
We can only assume he left willingly, as we have never found a body."

[ @Octavia! ; @Katiethewolfchild ]

Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Old July 6th, 2023, 10:23 AM

Wishkit remained silent, as Sedgestorm hadn't yet asked who they would like to hear about @Abyssopelagic @Octavia!
Old July 10th, 2023, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Wishkit remained silent, as Sedgestorm hadn't yet asked who they would like to hear about @Abyssopelagic @Octavia!
Sedgestorm's remaining ear flicked after a moment, head cocking to the side at the silence.
"Anything else you wish to learn about?"
Maybe this time, Ivykit might have her own question.

[ @Octavia! ]

Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Old July 10th, 2023, 01:21 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

Sedgestorm's remaining ear flicked after a moment, head cocking to the side at the silence.
"Anything else you wish to learn about?"
Maybe this time, Ivykit might have her own question.

[ @Octavia! ]
Ivykit shook her head. "No." she replied

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old July 10th, 2023, 07:45 AM

Wishkit meowed what about Kestrelstar? @Abyssopelagic @Octavia!