Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Little fish learns to swim...
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:59 AM
Mallows Wreathed In Fog [P]
Last post by alec
Today 04:24 AM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 04:17 AM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:44 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 03:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 11th, 2023, 10:34 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Battle of The Ranks [Riverclan Event]

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 16 moons
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Acknowledging the team, Larkwing smiled to what would be her team as she wandered to where Bluefang and Tigerpool had already gathered.
Old September 11th, 2023, 10:54 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Lionpaw - The Perfect One
RiverClan | Apprentice | He/Him | 6 moons | 81/100
A sense of relief washed over him as he realized Springpaw wouldn't be joining in on this particular event. Good, he might actually have fun without that tortoiseshell taunting him every five seconds. The golden tom looked around for his teammates, taking note of just how small their team would be compared to the warriors and kits'.

Well, kits were kits, so he didn't really have to worry about them; it was the warriors who had him worried. They were quite obviously stronger, and larger in both size and numbers. With how small his team was it would seem difficult-- no, damn near impossible to win against the older cats.

Lionpaw snuffed and stuck his nose up at the opposite team. He couldn't, wouldn't, let his now temporary enemies intimidate him. A smirk stretched across his face, and he glanced over his teammates as they gathered near each other.

"Alright, there's no need to argue over who the team captain will be since it's quite obvious who it ought to be," He glanced over at Blueberrypaw, pale hues looking her up and down before returning to his clanmates. The golden apprentice straightened his posture, swishing his tail confidently as he said "...and that's me!"

Of course, who else but him could lead this pitiful team to victory? No one but Lionpaw, the perfect and gifted apprentice, soon-to-be future greatest warrior and lionheart of his clan, could be a better pick for team captain. His smirk widened as he waited for his teammates to all agree with him.

(Ignore this little dummy if you want, he's just being full of himself~)
@roo! | @RogueSkeleton | @Cornbread1233 | @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; September 11th, 2023 at 11:01 PM.
Old September 11th, 2023, 11:37 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

CottonKit bounced over to her team, excited.
@Katiethewolfchild @soldier @Vixlz

PeachHeart made her way over to the kits.

IvoryNight made his way over to the warriors team.
@CloverLover649 @RogueSkeleton @WhiteDawn @FrostyGalaxy @/Katiethewolfchild

Last edited by Ladiebugg; September 11th, 2023 at 11:40 PM.
Old September 12th, 2023, 05:59 AM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

@Ladiebugg @soldier @Katiethewolfchild

SquirrelKit bounced like a sparrow in the wind, she was so happy to play games she almost cheered! ' ' Yay! GAMES! ' ' she /did/ cheer. ' ' Cottonkit! ' '

Squirrelkit had gotten used to using her better senses to find others. She could easily find cotton kit. ' ' COTTONKIT ' ' oh, right, she could also use her voice. She sniffed, her delicate paws moving slowly as she tried to locate the cat.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old September 12th, 2023, 10:42 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a Scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

Nightspark rolled his shoulders and advanced with a heavy step toward his teamates, he knew most of them, but one warrior remained unknown, IvoryNight, he looked at each of them... Yeah... It was a good team...

@CloverLover649 @RogueSkeleton @FrostyGalaxy @Katiethewolfchild @Ladiebugg
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old September 12th, 2023, 11:01 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

[ @CloverLover649 ], BeetleBlaze [ @RogueSkeleton ], NightStalker [ @/RogueSkeleton ], NightSpark [ @WhiteDawn ], LarkWing [ @FrostyGalaxy ], IvoryNight [ @Ladiebugg ] and TigerPool [ @Katiethewolfchild ] FrecklePaw [ @roo! ], CobwebPaw [ @/RogueSkeleton ], LionPaw [ @Tecumori ], BeePaw [ @Cornbread123 ]

Cobwebpaw Paddled over to His Fellow Apprentices, Looming over most of them, because he was pretty much the oldest one in the group, being 25 moons old at this point. "Alright, I'm Cobwebpaw. Guess we're Teammates" he said blankly with displeasure at being on the apprentices team.

Beetlblaze let go of Nightstalkers Tail and Leaped foreward to Give a Loud and hearty hello to her new teammates, whilest Nightstalker grumbled under his breathe about personal bubbles

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old September 12th, 2023, 03:01 PM
:-)

My Mood: Pensive

Beepaw looked around at the other members of her team with a questioning glance. She didn't see any reason why Lionpaw shouldn't be team leader, especially since she herself didn't want to lead, but maybe someone else wanted to lead. Then again, the team should get going and Lionpaw jumping in to lead would be much faster than discussing who should be leader. "Ok, what object should we find to hide?"
[ @roo! | @RogueSkeleton | @Woodlow | @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ ]
Old September 12th, 2023, 07:58 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornbread1233 View Post
Beepaw looked around at the other members of her team with a questioning glance. She didn't see any reason why Lionpaw shouldn't be team leader, especially since she herself didn't want to lead, but maybe someone else wanted to lead. Then again, the team should get going and Lionpaw jumping in to lead would be much faster than discussing who should be leader. "Ok, what object should we find to hide?"

Frecklepaw - he/him - 6 moons
post count - 56/100

---

"Um.. maybe a smooth rock from the river?" Frecklepaw spoke quietly, tilting his head at Beepaw.

He swallowed nervously at his strange teammates. He hadn't really talked to any of them, so he wasn't sure how comfortable he should be around them. He stood stiffly, an ear twitch being the only nervous movement he allowed himself to show.

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old September 12th, 2023, 08:16 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumori View Post

RiverClan | Apprentice | He/Him | 6 moons | 81/100
A sense of relief washed over him as he realized Springpaw wouldn't be joining in on this particular event. Good, he might actually have fun without that tortoiseshell taunting him every five seconds. The golden tom looked around for his teammates, taking note of just how small their team would be compared to the warriors and kits'.

Well, kits were kits, so he didn't really have to worry about them; it was the warriors who had him worried. They were quite obviously stronger, and larger in both size and numbers. With how small his team was it would seem difficult-- no, damn near impossible to win against the older cats.

Lionpaw snuffed and stuck his nose up at the opposite team. He couldn't, wouldn't, let his now temporary enemies intimidate him. A smirk stretched across his face, and he glanced over his teammates as they gathered near each other.

"Alright, there's no need to argue over who the team captain will be since it's quite obvious who it ought to be," He glanced over at Blueberrypaw, pale hues looking her up and down before returning to his clanmates. The golden apprentice straightened his posture, swishing his tail confidently as he said "...and that's me!"

Of course, who else but him could lead this pitiful team to victory? No one but Lionpaw, the perfect and gifted apprentice, soon-to-be future greatest warrior and lionheart of his clan, could be a better pick for team captain. His smirk widened as he waited for his teammates to all agree with him.

(Ignore this little dummy if you want, he's just being full of himself~)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueSkeleton View Post
[ @CloverLover649 ], BeetleBlaze [ @RogueSkeleton ], NightStalker [ @/RogueSkeleton ], NightSpark [ @WhiteDawn ], LarkWing [ @FrostyGalaxy ], IvoryNight [ @Ladiebugg ] and TigerPool [ @Katiethewolfchild ] FrecklePaw [ @roo! ], CobwebPaw [ @/RogueSkeleton ], LionPaw [ @Tecumori ], BeePaw [ @Cornbread123 ]

Cobwebpaw Paddled over to His Fellow Apprentices, Looming over most of them, because he was pretty much the oldest one in the group, being 25 moons old at this point. "Alright, I'm Cobwebpaw. Guess we're Teammates" he said blankly with displeasure at being on the apprentices team.

Beetlblaze let go of Nightstalkers Tail and Leaped foreward to Give a Loud and hearty hello to her new teammates, whilest Nightstalker grumbled under his breathe about personal bubbles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornbread1233 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by roo! View Post

Frecklepaw - he/him - 6 moons
post count - 56/100

---

"Um.. maybe a smooth rock from the river?" Frecklepaw spoke quietly, tilting his head at Beepaw.

He swallowed nervously at his strange teammates. He hadn't really talked to any of them, so he wasn't sure how comfortable he should be around them. He stood stiffly, an ear twitch being the only nervous movement he allowed himself to show.

BlueberryPaw
[She/They|Bi|Agender|A short furred russian blue cat with one blue and one partially blind eye with scars on her body. Her ears are kinda tattered and have a couple of nicks in them]
BlueberryPaw padded over to her clanmates. She listened to LionPaw and shrugged, they didn't mind. She was running the event anyway and the tom seemed dedicated enough! "Oh! CobwebPaw, you're free to go join the warriors team if you'd like although it would be preferred if you stayed as we have less people!" She purred "I like the idea FrecklePaw! Lemme see what I have!" They meowed and bounded over to her nest. She brought back 3 different small rocks, each a different color. One was a bit larger and the other two were about 1/4 smaller than the other larger one. "We can use one of these!" She purred, excitedly.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf

Last edited by lem~; September 12th, 2023 at 08:17 PM.
Old September 12th, 2023, 09:36 PM
on hiatus

My Mood: Fine

RiverClan | Apprentice | He/Him | 6 moons | 83/100
Lionpaw beamed, delighted that no one had challenged him for the role. Well, of course. Who would dare object to him being the team captain?

After he'd had enough of stroking his own ego, Lionpaw brought himself back to the present, tuning in as his teammates discussed what their team item should be. His tail thumped behind him as his eyes flitted between each of his teammates. He was a little miffed no one had asked him for his thoughts directly. Was he not the leader of this group? His opinion should be the only one that mattered. He was the team captain for star's sake! And as team captain, it was only right that his opinion be heard first amongst the rest of them. Lionpaw huffed. No matter, perhaps they were too intimidated by him. Who wouldn't be in the presence of StarClan's gift? It was only a matter of time before they sent some omen to their medicine cat, declaring that he was the chosen one, or something just as grand.

Lionpaw tuned back in, watching as Blueberrypaw raced away to fetch something. When she returned, he stared quizzically at the three stones she placed on the ground. Stones? Lionpaw would have preferred something cooler than some mere pebbles, but since he had missed out on the first part of the conversation he'd let it slide. The golden tom leaned in and observed each stone closely, lips pursing as he finally came to a decision.

"Hmm, I say we use this one." He announced, scooping up one of the smaller stones and balancing it in the center of his paw. "The smaller one would be harder for the other teams to notice," He held it up for the rest to see, smirking once again as he stared each of them in the eye.

His stare lingered on that Webbed-paw, or whatever he'd said his name was. He was quite large, obviously far too old to still be an apprentice. Which must have meant he was a lousy one. Oh well, his size could still be used to their advantage at least.

"Unless anyone thinks otherwise, of course." he added after, although there was a touch of apathy in his voice. Lionpaw had no intention of actually taking the other's thoughts seriously, but he'd noticed how his leader-- well, fake leader anyway-- would allow others to speak before forming any final decisions. Though his choice was obviously the best one, he'd humor their answers for now before inevitably dismissing any that went against his.

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; September 12th, 2023 at 09:48 PM.
Closed Thread