Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:37 AM
Little fish learns to swim...
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:59 AM
Mallows Wreathed In Fog [P]
Last post by alec
Today 04:24 AM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 04:17 AM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 5th, 2023, 11:51 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: A Show of Strength [RC Apps and Above]

No sooner did he moew his partaking, did Beansprout continue. An oddly low number of cats had shown up to this, at least oddly low for how many felines are in the clan. This was concerning to some degree; perhaps they simply didn't agree with Beansprout's viewpoint, but all the same, he would have expected more cats to show up. Only that they didn't, and the group was left with no more than twelve cats. How annoying. Gingerfrost held back a slight grumble at the sad sight, opting to not think about it and listen to the leader instead. He noted Beansprout's nod towards him, and he returned the gesture.

As much as he wasn't certain he agreed with the leader's plan, he did with practice the feline had laid out: running over the beach, a feat complicated enough if you're not used to the sand, followed by a spar was a decently good idea to get some practice in, especially with what Firefly Cove (and RiverClan territory in general) looks like. Not that he remembered much of what the cove looked like, though one doesn't quickly forget the feeling of being slammed into the sand. It took him moons to get all the darn grains out -- and is something he'll try to avoid this time around. Truly, it's as annoying as it sounds.

Soon enough, the teams were made, him being a part of team one. He dully noted his teammate's names, not yet seeing much importance in remembering, though subtly doing so just in case. As a part of team one, he now had to pair up with someone from team two - the cat he'd have to both race and fight, had he understood correctly. He could go about this a little strategically, pick someone smaller and less experienced, someone he knew he could take. But frankly he didn't bother doing so. Too much trouble, and it would defeat the purpose of practice anyway. Instead, he chose the nearest cat, eyes flitting over to Nightspark. Silently he approached the warrior with a nod, ready to pair up with him.

[ @WhiteDawn ]

Last edited by Estelle; June 5th, 2023 at 11:56 AM.
Old June 5th, 2023, 12:05 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark turned the head, feeling a look on him, and saw Gingerfrost approaching him with a nod, he nodded back, staying as silent as him, he slowly, VERY slowly got up and slowly again walked toward the place where the race started, of course, he was slow because he was keeping his energy to unleash everything during the race and the fight, he readied himself, knowing that Gingerfrost was a though and experienced fighter, so even if he lose, he would be fierce that he had fought such an experienced opponent, but before going, he mumbled, "Starclan... May you preserve your son during this test..." this small and quick litany cheered him a little bit, and even a small and quick gleam of zeal passed in his eyes, when he stood on the start line, he was feeling ready for anything, no fear, no respite will touch him today...

@Estelle
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...

Last edited by Red Dawn; June 5th, 2023 at 12:06 PM.
Old June 6th, 2023, 06:18 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week / 3 days (time-sensitive)
My Mood: Angelic

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙Firelight*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊

A thrill rushed through Firelight’s body as Beansprout described the training. She was born ready for this. Bluestone from the other team seemed to be free, so she padded up to the warrior. “We can pair up,” she offered.

@Queen_Coral
Old June 6th, 2023, 07:08 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamheart View Post
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙Firelight*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊

A thrill rushed through Firelight’s body as Beansprout described the training. She was born ready for this. Bluestone from the other team seemed to be free, so she padded up to the warrior. “We can pair up,” she offered.

@Queen_Coral

Bluestone looked at firelight as she approached" sure!" He said excitedly. His tail wagging side to side happily

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 6th, 2023, 10:53 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @Catherine - if you don't mind!

The large, handsome warrior listened intently, padding over and waving his tail at Marigoldleap. Hopefully this cat wasn't a total idiot. She seemed smart, he remembered her from his days in ShadowClan, so perhaps she'd be an interesting partner. "Would you care to be my partner, sweets?" He smiled with cold friendliness, neatly tucking his paws next to each other as he awaited a verdict.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old June 9th, 2023, 12:14 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Event [#event]

Beansprout
Stars and Moon above, it seemed like these cats were losing interest quickly. Some didn't even respond when he called out the teams. So, taking matters into his own paws, Beansprout spoke up. "Peachpaw and Kestrelpaw have paired up, as well as Nightspark and Gingerfrost. Bluestone and Firelight are together. Marigoldleap and Darklight, you seem to be talking, at least. You're together. Wispwatcher will be with Briarfang, and Cinderpaw will be with Silverpaw."

With a satisfied huff, the leader made his way toward what was going to be the "starting line" and dragged his paw across the sand. "This is the starting point. You will go over there to the rock, touch it with a paw, and run back. Then, I want you to start the sparring! I will interject if need be, and Tinystorm will help me watch over the event. He also has permission to interrupt if he feels it's necessary."

With a hearty yowl, Beansprout started the training with a "Begin!!"

Old June 9th, 2023, 05:59 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Kestrelpaw nodded in Peachpaw's direction, accepting her offer. "Sure."

[ @Queen_Coral ]

And at Beansprout's call, she readied herself, and took off nearly the moment he called the beginning. Running on sand was a lot harder than running on ground- not enough resistance to power her as far as she's like. She took the time to calculate the distance, saving her energy for the show afterward.

She began to slow down as she neared the rock, reaching out with a paw to touch it, and began to book it back to starting line, plans running through her mind. Nightspark had taughter her to be quick, be precise as lightning. She'd put that to good use.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old June 9th, 2023, 09:53 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Briarfang nodded and turned to Wispwatcher "let's get started then" he mewed with a smile and walked towards the starting line.

As soon as Beansprout said go he pushed of the sand with all his strength and started running as fast as he could the sand definitely made it harder but he was determined to do his best.

@ameko

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 9th, 2023, 10:09 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol. View Post
Kestrelpaw nodded in Peachpaw's direction, accepting her offer. "Sure."

[ @Queen_Coral ]

And at Beansprout's call, she readied herself, and took off nearly the moment he called the beginning. Running on sand was a lot harder than running on ground- not enough resistance to power her as far as she's like. She took the time to calculate the distance, saving her energy for the show afterward.

She began to slow down as she neared the rock, reaching out with a paw to touch it, and began to book it back to starting line, plans running through her mind. Nightspark had taughter her to be quick, be precise as lightning. She'd put that to good use.
Peachpaw nodded and looked at kestralpaw, the molly lashed her tail as the began. She ran off just seconds later after kestralpaw began running. Her legs spreading further and further from apart with every step. Soon she caught up and touched the rock at the same time kestralpaw touched the rock. The molly then turned around and began heading back, Her paws keeping the same length with every stride. RUnning in the sand didn't seem hard, The molly just kept running pulling ahead of the apprentice she made it look easy. she soon made it to the finish line with ease then looking at kestralpaw the molly smiled big"come on Kestralpaw!" she said happy and excited, wanting the apprentice to give all he has. Was running in the sand really hard? The molly ignored that question and tried to purk her partner up.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 9th, 2023, 12:14 PM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Bored

________

Falconpaw
She/her
Riverclan

________

Falconpaw woke up with a start from her nap. She saw a group of cats gathered around Beansprout, and she watched as they began to leave camp. She heard them talking among themselves, about “training” and “Firefly Cove:” Oh no! I’m missing training!
Falconpaw sprang up from her nest and streaked towards Beansprout, who seemed to be leading this session. She followed the patrol as they left the camp. Once they arrived at their destination and Beansprout began the session, the slammed to a halt in front of her leader. “Beansprout, I’m so sorry I’m late! Am I too late to join in?” Falconpaw’s heart hammered in her chest, and anxiety gripped her. She didn’t want to miss out on any training if she could help it, but she would understand if it was too late to be apart of this.

(I know this has already started but can I join in? Sorry for being late ^^’)

@vellichor

Last edited by Chrysanthemum; June 9th, 2023 at 12:35 PM.
Closed Thread