Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Fluffballs at Midnight
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 12:35 AM
Stars' Cats + Roleplay...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 12:29 AM
spooky scary stories send...
by wolfie
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:58 PM
Trying (and failing) to...
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 11:54 PM
The edge. Moonweeper's...
Last post by Hushfalls
Yesterday 11:49 PM

Old Yesterday, 03:56 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: OUT!

Snowpaw
Pure white pelt; light mackerel tabby markings; Icy blue eyes
She/her || 5 moons || ThunderClan

---
Snowpaw woke with a start, rain dripping onto her. She shook out her soggy fur, looking around. Suddenly she heard yowls and crashes. The den was collapsing!! "Oh wow! Wow!" She ran for the exit, stumbling, her fur weighing her down. She looked back at the den collapsing, sagging under the weight of the rain. This was... This was... This was so exciting!! The thunder booming overhead? The den collapsing? Everyone evacuating? Dramatic and fun! The camp wasn't flooding, and that's good! AND OOH! Getting to stay in the Elder's den and listening to stories?? EVEN BETTER! Yes, this was awesome.

It occurred to her that not everybody was out yet, and Peachpaw was nowhere to be seen. Where was he? He should be sharing this adventure with her! She looked around, and saw that Orangepaw was out safe- That was good! She wanted at least some of her friends with her. She bounded over to him. "Hey Orangepaw, have you seen Peachpaw?" She asked cheerfully. Suddenly, she heard Peachpaw calling her name. She turned around and darted over to him. "There you are! I was looking for you! Isn't this exciting??" Her eyes were lit up, her rumpled sodden fur bristling. She turned to Orangepaw again. "Come on! Have you met Orangepaw yet?" She said to Peachpaw, coming over to Orangepaw, hopefully Peachpaw following. "Orangepaw's my friend! Hi Orangepaw! This is Peachpaw, and he's also my friend!" She said, beaming at both of them.
---

@nyme - Peachpaw
@Idiotic.Bean101 - Orangepaw
My CharacterHub
Old Yesterday, 04:03 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post

Flamesurge
He/him | TC Warrior | Moons: 6 | No purrks

Well... then. Flamesurge padded out of the warriors den to hear the cries of his clan mates with a start. What was going on? Why was there anyone out in this weather? His green eyes shifted over to see the apprentice den starting to weigh down from the weight. How... annoying. His eyes peered around at his former den mates and was taking care to make sure that they were all out. But Flamesurge wasn't the most social cat... but Goldenpaw was. The warrior padded over to the apprentice, only to glare at the golden feline as they said a dumb thing. The warrior lifted a paw to bonk Goldenpaw, regardless of it that hit or not, Flamesurge began to speak, "Goldenpaw, you're social right? Anyone you know that's not out yet?"
[ @nyme - Goldenpaw ]

IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN

Goldenpaw bears the bonking dutifully. Yeah, okay, good call on Flamesurge's part; a bonk is totally owed for the lame joke. They suck their teeth, scanning the scene.

"I see some kiddos from berry-squashing getting it together right now, buncha cats're already goin' to snuggle up tight with the oldies—where's all the young-young apprentices at?" The fresh wave of babies concerns Goldenpaw. It's not fun, being little and getting sick. "There's one, two, three, four, five...five of 'em, I didn't see the rest yet." Willowpaw, Orangepaw, Fawnpaw, Snowpaw. and Peachpaw—those were some familiar faces who'd all got their training on early on account of whooping Risingstorm like proper little warriors.

"You know anyone who could help uhhh...uhhhhhhhhhh, P—....yeah, Porcupinesilk hold stuff or should we even bother?" Damp ears twitch and a nod is thrown toward the warrior working to prop the den up. It's some pretty good stuff, and Goldenpaw's amazed that a cat can even weave so well to begin with, but she's not sure if there's any point to committing to repairs in the midst of the storm. Still: until everyone's out of the den, maybe it is a good idea to have someone helping to hold the roof up, if not actively trying to patch it. But it can't just be one someone, can it? Should probably be a warrior. A big warrior, she thinks wryly, shooting the very-young Flamesurge a privately amused look.

"Hey, big strong warrior cats, I don't know if the itty-bitties are all out, could someone help Porcupinesilk keep the roof up a little longer?" He hollers. If he's got time to think it and gossip it, then he's got time to shout it.

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; Yesterday at 04:05 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:07 PM
gaybee has no bagels 4 u

Status: "I am both king and queen, best of both things. But Dad works fine."
Bump Policy: I do not mind bumping at all. Bump after 24+ hours of no response. 12 hours if important.
My Mood: Kingly

~° Honeypetal °~
Image made on Picrew and edited by Honey_Dreamz

Genderfluid • She/They/He • 22 moons
Warrior of ThunderClan

More Honeypetal info + relationship signups here!
°•._________.•°
Honeypetal was struggling to sleep. It was just impossible. He kept trying, but he kept thinking about poor Greykit, and Vinep–kit being demoted. He had a gut feeling that it was all his fault.
The rain pittered and pattered against the roof of the den. Honeypetal sluggishly sat up with a silent yawn. They had no idea what time it was, but it was late.
Suddenly, the echoes of Wolfhive's voice could be heard, followed by several pawsteps. It sounded like something was happening in the Apprentices' Den! She had to help!
Honeypetal swiftly heaved herself off of the moss bedding and zoomed out of the Warriors' Den. Yep, now he could see the situation clearly. Several apprentices heading out of their den, towards the Elders' Den.
They ran up to the Apprentices' Den, and...there was some repairs to be done. They turned their head slightly and saw Wolfhive there. Then they turned back to the den. "I-I can help!" Honeypetal called out insistently, padding closer. They had to take a closer look at what was wrong with the den. Peeking inside, they saw...yep, it was very wet. As expected.
Old Yesterday, 04:08 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Orangepaw-He/Him
5 Moons

PURRKS
Silver Tongue T1-Not Active

------------------

Orangepaw was still aggravated by how soaked his fur was when Snowpaw spoke to him and asked if he had seen Peachpaw.
Before he could answer and say he hadn't, she seemed to have noticed him and ran off.

He was a bit surprised when Snowpaw came right back over, introducing Peachpaw and Orangepaw as if they hadn't already met.
He noted that Snowpaw considered him a friend.
Good, someone of his amazing stature should have friends, maybe even followers.

"Yes, we've met." Orangepaw said as he took shelter underneath the elder's den, where water wasn't pelting his fur.
He had no negative or positive thoughts about Peachpaw. He considered him.. an acquaintance? Yeah, that's the right word.

@nyme - @snowflake.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 04:17 PM
the cryptid

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Unamused

nettlepaw
7 moons - thunderclan - she/her
the collector, agatha kitty, kitty softpaws

Nettlepaw had been standing outside when she had spotted the scene.
She was shocked.
“wh-.. oh my stars…” she mewed to herself.
Old Yesterday, 04:20 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

HE'S GOT A TEMPERATURE OF
NEGATIVE DEGREES AGAIN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✪ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
PEACHPAW . 5 MOONS . HE/HIM . THUNDERCLAN

"I know him," Peachpaw confirms, curt and cold. He doesn't want to start taking digs at Orangepw here and now because some small part of him (probably the same part that's just happy he's out of the den in one piece) recognizes that his beefing is a little bit insane—really, you get an unpleasant read off the guy once and hold a grudge over it for forever? Y...Yeah, that's pretty Peachpaw-accurate, but at least he knows it's not a good look. He also knows now isn't the time to start anything over it. Snowpaw's just being Snowpaw, and she wants her friends to be introduced, and that's fine.

Peachpaw will not be asking whether Orangepaw has qualified for best friend at all. Because he's not worried about that. Because that would be silly, and Peachpaw is very serious and not even a little bit silly. So there.

"Glad you're not squished, Snowpaw," Peachpaw remarks, cringing as rainwater finds its way into his ears. "Though I don't think I'd call this exciting. Who'd want to stay in the elders' den?" He gripes.

@snowflake. ; SNOWPAW
@Idiotic.Bean101 ; ORANGEPAW

gravelly waypoint
Old Yesterday, 04:31 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Dawnpaws pelt was soaked and she hurt a good bit but looks for Storm paw

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old Yesterday, 04:40 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Orangepaw-He/Him
5 Moons

PURRKS
Silver Tongue T1-Not Active

------------------

Orangepaw was still aggravated by how soaked his fur was when Snowpaw spoke to him and asked if he had seen Peachpaw.
Before he could answer and say he hadn't, she seemed to have noticed him and ran off.

He was a bit surprised when Snowpaw came right back over, introducing Peachpaw and Orangepaw as if they hadn't already met.
He noted that Snowpaw considered him a friend.
Good, someone of his amazing stature should have friends, maybe even followers.

"Yes, we've met." Orangepaw said as he took shelter underneath the elder's den, where water wasn't pelting his fur.
He had no negative or positive thoughts about Peachpaw. He considered him.. an acquaintance? Yeah, that's the right word.

@nyme - @snowflake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
HE'S GOT A TEMPERATURE OF
NEGATIVE DEGREES AGAIN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✪ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
PEACHPAW . 5 MOONS . HE/HIM . THUNDERCLAN

"I know him," Peachpaw confirms, curt and cold. He doesn't want to start taking digs at Orangepw here and now because some small part of him (probably the same part that's just happy he's out of the den in one piece) recognizes that his beefing is a little bit insane—really, you get an unpleasant read off the guy once and hold a grudge over it for forever? Y...Yeah, that's pretty Peachpaw-accurate, but at least he knows it's not a good look. He also knows now isn't the time to start anything over it. Snowpaw's just being Snowpaw, and she wants her friends to be introduced, and that's fine.

Peachpaw will not be asking whether Orangepaw has qualified for best friend at all. Because he's not worried about that. Because that would be silly, and Peachpaw is very serious and not even a little bit silly. So there.

"Glad you're not squished, Snowpaw," Peachpaw remarks, cringing as rainwater finds its way into his ears. "Though I don't think I'd call this exciting. Who'd want to stay in the elders' den?" He gripes.

@snowflake. ; SNOWPAW
@Idiotic.Bean101 ; ORANGEPAW

Snowpaw
Pure white pelt; light mackerel tabby markings; Icy blue eyes
She/her || 5 moons || ThunderClan

---
"Awesome!" Now both of Snowpaw's friends know each other! "Me too!" She replied to Peachpaw. "It totally is exciting!! At least for me," she adds thoughtfully. "The thunder crashing overhead? The rain pelting down as everyone makes a heroic escape?! It's like an adventure!! Yeah! We're having an adventure!" Snowpaw is delighted at this comparison. "And the best part of an adventure is doing it together," she beams at both her friends, ignoring the rain slamming down on her, completely missing the fact that both of them probably aren't in the best of moods. "And after this we get to go in the elder's den to hear stories! Aren't stories awesome!? I like stories. And the elders are so nice," she adds. "Lets go!" she says cheerfully, scampering to the elders den, glancing back to see if Peachpaw and Orangepaw are following.
---
My CharacterHub

Last edited by snowflake.; Yesterday at 04:41 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:42 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

It creaked and it squeaked. Twistedpaw, through her slumber disrupted by commotion, could feel the mild rumble in the floor and the drops of water insistently falling upon her face. A cold shudder went down her spine, figuratively going pale as the realisation of the situation hit - the baby apprentice freezing in position. Collapse. Was it a collapse? Drops of rain felt as though substituted by soil, like the terrible nightmare replaying in her mind as many rushed about. But she couldn't move. She had to find shelter. All the way, if she left, surely the den would collapse upon her head, she was sure! She had to go elsewhere, find elsewhere, move from the corner in which she was, but her eyes were stuck on the increasing breaks, a tremble, as though her path was blocked - was her path blocked? Green-blue gaze lowered, the fray and still woozy from the sleep the vision of the odd-eyed cat was blurry, varying, the den dark and unable to tell what ahead of her was collapsed den or clear path.

[ Open - Twisted is a bit frightened & unable to find a proper way out herself ]

-------

Oh dear, oh my! Poppypaw had gone out early, unable to sleep and curiously watching the stars within the clearing before a light nap had found her despite the rain. But all the chaos awoke the older apprentice, an evident gasp when she realised what was going on. Oh no! Her den! Poppypaw hurried over with several trips in her path, looking around and calling out;
"Come, come! Wolfie said out! Is everyone out? Poppy can help, does any need help?"
She asked, trying to look inside.

[ Also Open ]

Last edited by Estelle; Yesterday at 04:47 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:55 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Ah! Wet! And screaming! Wolfhive’s yowl woke the already restless Brindlepaw easily, and the tom jerked upright. And…..hit his head? That wasn’t supposed to happen! The ceiling should be far above his noggin, not looming over it! And CERTAINLY shouldn’t be dripping water! Scrambling to his feet, albeit crouched as his large form made it a bit difficult to move in the cramped space, Brindlepaw stumbled his way towards the exit.

But something stayed his paws. A wrinkle of movement in the black carpet of night, a fellow apprentice crouched in a corner, unmoving. Rolling his eyes but still worried for his clan mate, he shouldered a particularly low patch of ceiling upwards. His big size was both a curse, and perhaps a blessing in this instance. Here. he grunted, pawing at Twistedpaw (she was one of the underaged ones, right?) Stick next to me, or under me, or whatever. This isn’t a great place to hang out, if you hadn’t noticed. His voice was gruff, but he did have the other apprentices interests at heart. He was supposed to become a great Thunderclan warrior after all, and that included looking out for his clanmates. This he could do, despite his lack of training. @Estelle