Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 10:32 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:30 AM
Atari Territory
by taillow
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 10:30 AM
Newt finder!
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 10:27 AM
Kestrelpaw Battle Training...
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 10:27 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 19th, 2022, 12:26 PM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Race Across Land! (WindClan Event For Apprentices and Warriors, and High Ranks)

Rabbiteye noticed the frown Redspeckle gave him as he entered. He blinked indifferently then sat, waiting for the other cats to join. He was slightly surprised when he was placed as team leader. He was not the fastest cat. He stood up and stood at the exit, and waited for the rest of his team. @stormpoppy! //Can you explain what Redspeckle meant by "a rundown of the warrior code"?XD

Team hunting badgers? Alright! Swiftheart looked around for his team mates then padded to the exit.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old August 19th, 2022, 02:23 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Race Across Land! (WindClan Event For Apprentices and Warriors, and High Ranks)

Fallownose listened intently as Redspeckle explained the event. Since it was teams, he couldn't just shoot ahead, which made it all the more fun. The lack of rules, however, was slightly concerning. While sabotaging each other could be fun under the circumstances, it could also turn dangerous without instructions. Before the tom asked, though, he decided to gather with his teammates first.

"Hungry Foxes! Are you guys ready to win this thing?" Fallownose said with a grin as he glanced around for Rosepaw, Hawknight, and Beetleblaze. Hopefully, they were as excited about this as he was, and even if they didn't win, they would still have fun. After waiting a moment for them to gather, the tall tom headed towards the camp exit where they were to start before asking Redspeckle his question.

"Redspeckle! I had a question regarding the rules. Is sabotaging each other allowed, or are we just supposed to try and be the fastest? Also, is the whole team disqualified if someone gets injured since all the cats have to finish the race?"

@Katlike @H4WKKN1GHT @Dragon Warrior @stormpoppy!
Old August 19th, 2022, 02:24 PM
Girlllllllll, I tired ;-;

My Mood: Spooky

Roseskip dipped their head, joining the Fighting Cats around Redspeckle.
Windclan- Silverleap(adopt him please)
Shadowclan-Fogshadow, Mistyflight, Juniperpaw
Old August 19th, 2022, 02:35 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post
Fallownose listened intently as Redspeckle explained the event. Since it was teams, he couldn't just shoot ahead, which made it all the more fun. The lack of rules, however, was slightly concerning. While sabotaging each other could be fun under the circumstances, it could also turn dangerous without instructions. Before the tom asked, though, he decided to gather with his teammates first.

"Hungry Foxes! Are you guys ready to win this thing?" Fallownose said with a grin as he glanced around for Rosepaw, Hawknight, and Beetleblaze. Hopefully, they were as excited about this as he was, and even if they didn't win, they would still have fun. After waiting a moment for them to gather, the tall tom headed towards the camp exit where they were to start before asking Redspeckle his question.

"Redspeckle! I had a question regarding the rules. Is sabotaging each other allowed, or are we just supposed to try and be the fastest? Also, is the whole team disqualified if someone gets injured since all the cats have to finish the race?"

Beetleblaze paddled over to Fallownose "indeed ready."

@Katlike @H4WKKN1GHT @NinjaBloss @stormpoppy![/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old August 19th, 2022, 02:38 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormpoppy! View Post

Redspeckle felt bad for Milkkit, he just really wanted to watch Ashclaw run.. it was sad. Milkkit must love his dad.. but can't spend a lot of time with him. It was sad.. It was just like with Redstrike and her, Whitebird love Redstrike so much that she didn't want him to visit xem. Redspeckle felt pain in her stomach after thinking about Whitebird, but xe shrugged it off. "I'm hosting the event, so I must tell my clanmates to follow the warrior code... I'm sorry, you must never get to see your dad. Maybe.. Hang on.. Milkkit, Go! Ashclaw! Repeat that! Cheer your dad on with all your might!" Redspeckle spoke, hoping that Milkkit would catch on.

Milkkit (he/him)
Creamy-white short fur and green eyes

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Milkkit didn't understand exactly what Redcat had just allowed him, but he wouldn't ask her to repeat it. After a quick look around to see if Leafkit and Doekit had arrived, he raced through the camp entrance following the voiced of the cats that were joining the competition on the moor.

Where was the familiar gray pelt? He zigzagged between warriors and apprentices, almost tripping and squashing someone's paw. "Ashclaw!" he hurried to the front line and finally caught up with him: "I've come to say good luck for the race! I know you'll be very fast and I look forward to see you and your team win!"

@Cody Riley Paco Killian

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; August 19th, 2022 at 03:15 PM.
Old August 19th, 2022, 03:15 PM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

Event joining is now closed, but you can sit with Redspeckle and watch the runners enter the finish line.

Event [#event]

As Redspeckle nodded to the cats, she noticed Fallownose meowing that the Hungry Foxes were going to win. Redspeckle knew that Fallownose was a spirited cat, because 1. He was the deputy and 2. He was a strong warrior who never usually neglects his duties, Redspeckle would feel sad if he was demoted or had to step down. Xe spotted Fallownose asking if the cats could sabotage, "No, Fallownose, we can't sabotage unless it's an emergency, we just have to see who's the fastest" Redspeckle noticed a lot of the cats there weren't at the starting line just yet.. so xe would give some more time to the other cats, she then answered Fallownose's other question, "No, you just lose a runner, I want to make sure that all cats win, but just one team gets first place" Redspeckle also noticed Milkkit cheering for her dad Ashclaw, Redspeckle, not surprised, mewed "That's the spirit Milkkit! Just cheer Ashclaw on until he goes!" In xyr opinion, these were fair teams, but we would see about the Fighting Cats with Rabbiteye as their leader.

Old August 19th, 2022, 04:13 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Quote:

Redspeckle was getting the cats to the starting line when a kit came up to her, "Hello little Milkkit! I'm sorry but Ashclaw's going out of camp, and kits aren't allowed out of camp, I can give you and your siblings if they arrive badger rides!" Xe spoke to Milkkit, "By the way, my name is Redspeckle, but you can call me Redcat" Hopefully Milkkit and his siblings would like some badger rides. Badger rides were fun! Redspeckle always used to take Redstrike and Barkpaw out on badger rides when they were little. So she was used to them.
@cloudivity @l3o.artz @Cody Riley Paco Killian (Just to let Ashclaw know)
Quote:

Redspeckle felt bad for Milkkit, he just really wanted to watch Ashclaw run.. it was sad. Milkkit must love his dad.. but can't spend a lot of time with him. It was sad.. It was just like with Redstrike and her, Whitebird love Redstrike so much that she didn't want him to visit xem. Redspeckle felt pain in her stomach after thinking about Whitebird, but xe shrugged it off. "I'm hosting the event, so I must tell my clanmates to follow the warrior code... I'm sorry, you must never get to see your dad. Maybe.. Hang on.. Milkkit, Go! Ashclaw! Repeat that! Cheer your dad on with all your might!" Redspeckle spoke, hoping that Milkkit would catch on.
Quote:

Redspeckle spotted Roseskip as Roseskip was walking around camp, "Roseskip, I think you should join, you will be with the Fighting Cats. See Ashclaw and Rabbiteye over there? Those are the fighting cats" Redspeckle told Roseskip. Roseskip was a good cat, and Redspeckle knew it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post
Snowypaw

Cats gathered all around him as Snowypaw waited for Redspeckle to speak, keeping his gaze trained on the warrior. After Redspeckle took a good look around the camp, his clanmate yowled once more, making sure everyone in the clearing could hear the instructions for the race. He purred at the names of the teams, both amused by the choices as well as approving of them. It certainly added an extra layer of fun to the event.

Ears perked up, however, as soon as his name popped up along with his teammates. Rabbiteye and Ashclaw were names he was familiar with, although he had not interacted with either warrior yet. Specklepaw, however, he was better acquainted with, having gone out on patrols with her as well as endlessly bothered the kind molly. His fur still prickled with shame at the thought of all the hassle he seemed to put his denmate through, and if she was to be on the same team as he, then he would have to work three times as hard as usual to ensure that he did his best. Snowypaw knew the lay of the land very well thanks to Deadmoon's careful teachings. His mentor had made sure he knew WindClan well before moving on to other subjects. Now all he needed was speed... and perhaps a bit of dexterity. All right. A lot of dexterity. He would really settle for just not falling on his face. Yeah. That was a realistic goal to set for himself, right? Just don't entirely mess up!

Before he could keep lowering the bar on what he expected of himself on this race, the large apprentice got on his paws and headed towards the dark brown tom who had been declared team leader. Dipping his head in a respectful greeting, the gentle giant sat down beside Rabbiteye, curling his tail over massive paws as he waited for Specklepaw and Ashclaw to join them.

-

@Cody Riley Paco Killian @Rabbiteye @Wintermist @IdkWhatToPutHere

// Snowypaw doesn't know Roseskip is a part of the team yet, but mentioned Idk just in case Roseskip decides to join! \\

[sorry for late replies]

Ashclaw gathered to his team then seeing milkkit wanting to watch him he smiled" you can cheer me on in camp and when we come to towards the finish line you can give as much cheering as you want" he said as he standed with his teammates seeing another at join he flicked his tail in greetings

lilypaw jumped up and down then heading to her teammates she sat down with her teammates seeing the teams she confidently smiled" this is gonna be fun!" she said happily

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old August 19th, 2022, 04:20 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Warrior View Post
Beetleblaze paddled over to Fallownose "indeed ready."

@Katlike @H4WKKN1GHT @NinjaBloss @stormpoppy![/CENTER]
[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Milkkit (he/him)
Creamy-white short fur and green eyes

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Milkkit didn't understand exactly what Redcat had just allowed him, but he wouldn't ask her to repeat it. After a quick look around to see if Leafkit and Doekit had arrived, he raced through the camp entrance following the voiced of the cats that were joining the competition on the moor.

Where was the familiar gray pelt? He zigzagged between warriors and apprentices, almost tripping and squashing someone's paw. "Ashclaw!" he hurried to the front line and finally caught up with him: "I've come to say good luck for the race! I know you'll be very fast and I look forward to see you and your team win!"

@Cody Riley Paco Killian
Quote:
Event joining is now closed, but you can sit with Redspeckle and watch the runners enter the finish line.

Event [#event]

As Redspeckle nodded to the cats, she noticed Fallownose meowing that the Hungry Foxes were going to win. Redspeckle knew that Fallownose was a spirited cat, because 1. He was the deputy and 2. He was a strong warrior who never usually neglects his duties, Redspeckle would feel sad if he was demoted or had to step down. Xe spotted Fallownose asking if the cats could sabotage, "No, Fallownose, we can't sabotage unless it's an emergency, we just have to see who's the fastest" Redspeckle noticed a lot of the cats there weren't at the starting line just yet.. so xe would give some more time to the other cats, she then answered Fallownose's other question, "No, you just lose a runner, I want to make sure that all cats win, but just one team gets first place" Redspeckle also noticed Milkkit cheering for her dad Ashclaw, Redspeckle, not surprised, mewed "That's the spirit Milkkit! Just cheer Ashclaw on until he goes!" In xyr opinion, these were fair teams, but we would see about the Fighting Cats with Rabbiteye as their leader.

[ack im so behind!]

Ashclaw stretched in the midst of ready to go he turned his head and saw milkkit he smiled and lowered himself" we'll see if im fast, and thank you i will need the luck see you at the finish line" he said nuzzling milkkit he stood up and looked at rabbiteye

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; August 19th, 2022 at 04:21 PM.
Old August 19th, 2022, 07:19 PM
Tis the winter season ❆

My Mood: Dead

Heatherleaf pushed through the cats to watch the competitions, her heart racing.

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

Bump me after 48 hours unless this applies otherwise:
~Next trip/Away time: Dec 26-31

Character site coming at some point!
In school, I won't always get to replies right away!
**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**
Old August 19th, 2022, 08:20 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Doekit followed her brother, trying not to stumble. She wanted to see Papa race too!! But, unlike her brother, she stayed at the camp entrance.

{ @Wingnettle @l3o.artz @Cody Riley Paco Killian }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Closed Thread