Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:24 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by hiraeth
Today 12:15 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Rani
Today 12:15 AM
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:59 PM
In Comes the Storm-...
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 11:54 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 25th, 2020, 06:53 PM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Raid Healing [ShadowClan]

Name: Cinderstripe
Medical Info: Scratches on the muzzle and face.
Other/Questions (extra facts?): None
Live or Die?: Live
Mention me: @Moon Lily

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cinderstripe made her way into the medicine den, standing off to the side as the more seriously wounded were being treated. Thankfully, this time entering the molly had much less serious wounding. The scratches on her face and muzzle stung quite a bit, and she watched the other cats around her carefully to try taking her mind off of what just occurred. They'd been raided, sure, but that's not what she was thinking about. She was thinking about the fact that she couldn't trust her own clanmates to not attack their own. Despite these thoughts, her eyes flicked around from cat to cat, watching and gauging their injuries. She was glad most didn't seem too seriously injured, and she wasn't sure if anyone died. There was too much action to have seriously been able to see.

Last edited by panchiko; September 15th, 2023 at 11:19 AM.
Old April 25th, 2020, 07:54 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Name: Burnetsnap
Medical Info:
  • Scratches on face, just above eyes
  • Shoulder scratches (right) - reopened wounds from ThC raid
Other/Questions: None

- - -

Burnetsnap padded into the den, eyeing the other, more seriously injured cats. He got off lucky this time. Most of the scabbed over cuts on him were from the raid on ThunderClan-- the only serious wound he'd received today was from that stupid RiverClanner. Urgh. That cat ticked him off.

The gray warrior sat himself down near the entrance, shifting to stare out into the clearing. A little bit of blood dribbled down onto his muzzle, which he lapped up. Focusing on the metallic tang of blood helped keep any thoughts of the raids at bay.

lio was here ♥
Old April 25th, 2020, 08:01 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Magnoliapetal
Medical Info: Various shallow cuts, one deep slash above eyes
Other/Questions (extra facts?):
--

Magnoliapetal made her way into the med den, slightly grumbling under her breath. She probably wouldn't even have to be here if it wasn't for that wretched Riverclan tom. The she-cat only gave her shallow wounds but that one cut above her eye stung like mad. She took a seat to wait and began to clean some of the dried blood off of her paws.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old April 26th, 2020, 06:23 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Zesty Mango ]

Irisflame smiled. The she-cat was friendly, and seemed to be in good spirits, which she was always up for. She lathered some marigold poultice on her wound, the bright yellow mixture still fresh. It took a while to pick in, the wound being deep, but at least it was only a scratch.
"Well, it looks like you kept him off. You're barely injured!" She remarked, patching cobwebs over the wound. Blood still dropped from it, but the cobweb clenched the flow dutifully. It was doing good. "You're free to go. Stay off of training for a while, though. I don't want to see that get any worse." She instructed, eyeing the apprentice with a serious look on her face. This could get infected easily, which she didn't want.

[ @Greenleap ]

Irisflame

[ @DarkNight -I think you'll find that Honey was already healed in the Paying the Price thread...]

Irisflame looked off to the side, distracting herself by looking at Honeypaw, the apprentice that Falcondive had dropped off during the battle. His chest and scratches were well patched up, and she was glad to see that he was doing better. She didn't want some half-dead apprentice in her grasps. He lay in the nest she had laid him in, still. He hadn't regained consciousness since she set him down there. Hoping to see a flicker of life, she sat down next to the mossy nest, eyebrows pinched in concern. He may have been a near warrior, but she couldn't help but feel sorry swarm her whenever she looked at him. He'd lost so much blood. There was still a large stain on the floor from it all. "You okay?"

[ @BILL. ]

Irisflame felt her fur spike up as Falcondive...dove...into the room. She scampered over to him, gazing at the masses of blood that matted his fur. She dove herself for poultice, cobwebs and poppy seeds before talking to him. He'd been through some rough stuff, as far as she could see. As she treated him, she paused, guilt still swimming in her stomach. There last time she'd seen this much blood on him was the time she yelled at him. And there hadn't been nearly as much. Gazing down, still embarrassed at her last actions, she began to kick the marigold into the scratches on his back.
"What in Starclan happened to you? You're the most beat-up one here!" She remarked, sticking cobwebs to his fur.

[ @Mumble @Wings ]

Irisflame tilted her head at a warrior, gesturing her over. It was the same one from last time.
"Sagewhisker, right?" She asked, beginning to lather the poultice on her leg wounds. She smiled as a silvery bundle dashed into the medicine den, eyes practically glowing with excitement. She looked so, so, so excited, in spite of the situation. Irisflame's eyes grew shadowed as she remembered the blood that danced on her paws afterwards. The cats who had managed to arrive early had plagued her since then with their faces. She nodded to the kit. "Why don't you luck some of this poultice into that was of Sagewhisker's? I'm sure she'd love it if you told her a story as well." She mewed, purring. She patched her leg up, then moved onto her face wounds.

[ @bmkmb ]

Irisflame felt eyes on her from behind, and being finished with the first lot, she spun around, locating the pair of orbs that had stared into her back. Spotting a white warrior, she gestured to him. He was near the back of the line, and looked pretty bad. She wasn't going to risk anything. The tom looked slightly haunted, and she lapped up some poultice to get ready for him.
"Hey you! Get over here. What on earth happened here?" She asked, raising a brow. Before he could answer, she was set on licking poultice into his back. It was scratched pretty bad. She hoped she hadn't seemed too demanding, but she was feeling stressed already. All this work was getting her riled up, and tired as heck.

~

There was another warrior as well, modestly sitting near the back. She smiled. This one seemed shyer than most of the previous patients. Saving him over, she gestured to the dusty earth beside her. She didn't look badly wounded, so she could finish with him quickly. Bitten hind leg, and a....swelling shoulder. Not bad at all. She's seen worst just this afternoon.
"You look like you got the best of it, huh?"

[ @Greenleap ]

Irisflame glared at the apprentice. She did not appreciate his sarcasm. In fact, she detested it. It was one of the things she hated most about cats. And the way he said it, it was as if he was mocking her. Finishing up on his scratches, she sat up, eyes sharp.
"Oh, yes, enlighten me. Get out- I have enough patients on my paws." She growled. She didn't need sarcasm when cats could be dead or dying.

[ @Estelle - if they're shallow scratches, they'll heal on their own! @AJtheWarr10r ]

Irisflame felt her ears prick up at they sound of a familiar stammer. It was a shy voice, quiet, yet determined. Not even turning around, she knew who it was. One of her favourite apprentices, actually. She turned, happy she guessed right. Her indigo orbs floated to the black-furred she-cat, lighting with recognition. Nightpaw.
"Hi, Nighty! How you holding up?" She asked, pulling the cat into a short embrace. Stepping back, she studied her, checking for any treatable wounds. Only minor scratches. She smiled. That was good. She could use the extra paws. She gestured to the tom nearest to her, the one with the injured shoulder. He'd need help.
"Hey there. Nightpaw here will be helping you out. Name?" She mewed, voice even and serious. The wound was deep, and bleeding freely. She nodded to Nightpaw, "Begin licking at the wound. The sooner we quench the flow, the better. Alright?" She mewed sternly before giving the apprentice a reassuring smile. She began to chew a poultice, concentrating on her paws. Once Nightpaw was done, she could patch him up.

[ @Wolfie ]

Irisflame recognized a nearby warrior, smiling at the sight of her. It was Ivykit's-mentor-to-be.... Swiftshine, wasn't it? As she approached the she-cat, she dipped her head respectfully. She hadn't seen her since the failed ceremony. Glancing at her wound, she sniffed in disdain. She had quite the heavy flow. Sitting down and licking up some poultice, she tilted her head.
"I'm Irisflame. Remember me? From the ceremony? You okay...?" She mewed, mew warm. She looked wrecked. So many cats would have to refrain from performing duties. She winced at the thought. They would not be happy. Beginning to kick the marigold into her side, she glanced down at her paws. How had Icestar's anger done all...this? She was utterly shocked. Icestar'd brought Riverclan here. And she was disgusted by it.

[ @Alexcentri @Undertaker -I'll heal you two in the meddie den thread, if that's okay! It's crowded here, and we already have something going <3]

[ @pathos ]

Irisflame padded over to the tom, eyes weary. She was tired of all this. Battles, cats being reckless idiots- she was tired of it. She couldn't put up with all this trash. She settled down near the grey tom, indigo orbs flashing in greeting. She smiled, though it was one tired gesture. Setting her leaf of herbs down, she sighed.
"So, I take things are going..." She paused, glancing at his wounds. She smiled in amusement, "Swimmingly." She looked down at her marigold poultice, and gathered some up with her tongue. She lightly licked it into the scratches on his face. She eyed him apologetically. "This'll sting."

[ @Mayflower ]

Irisflame sighed as she got to her last patient, feet practically dragging. She was tired of all this effort, but she knew she just had to keep pushing. Slumping down into the floor, she felt her eyes flash with joy as she realized her wounds weren't as bad as she thought. They were simple, really, and all on her face. Well, besides the small shallow ones all over. Those needed no attention. They were shallow, skinny things, and would scan over naturally. There was no way that those would need attention. Looking to her face, she winced. Ack- that deep one would scar.
"Irisflame. It's been rough, huh?" She mewed, introducing herself. She liked poultice into the scratch, waiting for her reply.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 26th, 2020, 06:44 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @Greenleap ]

Irisflame glared at the apprentice. She did not appreciate his sarcasm. In fact, she detested it. It was one of the things she hated most about cats. And the way he said it, it was as if he was mocking her. Finishing up on his scratches, she sat up, eyes sharp.
"Oh, yes, enlighten me. Get out- I have enough patients on my paws." She growled. She didn't need sarcasm when cats could be dead or dying.
Swiftpaw looked sad, he was just trying to make the medicine cat feel better! "O- oh, ok then..." As he walked away, his head hung low and he still limped a bit.
(Hooray! You have just enforced his thought that his ideas are stupid. This is not sarcasm I'm actually thanking you! This is what I want his personality to be.)
Old April 26th, 2020, 07:06 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @Zesty Mango ]

Irisflame smiled. The she-cat was friendly, and seemed to be in good spirits, which she was always up for. She lathered some marigold poultice on her wound, the bright yellow mixture still fresh. It took a while to pick in, the wound being deep, but at least it was only a scratch.
"Well, it looks like you kept him off. You're barely injured!" She remarked, patching cobwebs over the wound. Blood still dropped from it, but the cobweb clenched the flow dutifully. It was doing good. "You're free to go. Stay off of training for a while, though. I don't want to see that get any worse." She instructed, eyeing the apprentice with a serious look on her face. This could get infected easily, which she didn't want.
Lichenpaw gave a small nod,” Thank you.” they dipped their head as they left.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 26th, 2020, 07:42 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Form:
Name: Doveheart
Medical Info: Some pretty deep scratches on her side and a sliced paw pad that could get infected or something.
Other/Questions (extra facts?): Nope, thx for asking

(Thank you!)

Old April 26th, 2020, 09:24 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

The white apprentice stalked over to Irisflame, then tensed slightly at the feeling of poultice on his back. He hated being touched, especially on injuries. Frostpaw contemplated not answering the medicine cat's question, but settled on muttering bitterly, "RiverClan happened." And possibly SkyClan, and possibly StarClan happened just for sending an apprentice named Thunderpaw at him who could've possibly easily taken down a full-grown warrior. Ah, and his cursed luck happened, also. Frostpaw didn't mind Irisflame's tone. Being a medicine cat sounded stressful, especially after a raid and with everyone's lives depending on them. He remembered Irisflame - vaguely - from when she was still part of ThunderClan. They were around the same age and he'd seen her around camp, although he didn't think they'd ever directly interacted before.
~
"Yes, that's what it looks like," Fallenheart agreed. The black warrior frowned slightly. "It makes me feel a bit guilty, actually. Seeing everyone injured and me not so much, it makes me feel like I should've done more," he said with a twitch of his tail.

@Moon Lily
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 26th, 2020, 09:32 AM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Moon Lily

Thornkit padded into the den. “So uh...Need any help?” They asked. ‘Jeez. Too many cats are getting hurt lately.’ They sat down in an out of the way corner and waited, not wishing to add to the stress that was put on Irisflame.

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Old April 26th, 2020, 09:53 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Name: Whiskernose
Medical Info: Bits of fur and flesh ripped out along his shoulders as well as reopened wounds from the Thunderclan raid, a few scratches on his face and throat, and one of his ears has been ripped off. Blood in the ear canal and some that dripped into his eye.
Other/Questions (extra facts?): Just really sore and really pissy, mostly. Not life threatening, can wait for a while after his eye has been cleaned out. Came in with Burnetsnap.
Live or Die?: Live, please.

Whiskernose padded in after Burnetsnap, head low and the normally easy going tom looked furious, huffing and snorting through his nose. He stopped in front of Irisflame. "I think I just need my eye cleaned. After that, I can wait after some of the more severe injuries."
Suddenly, his voice sounded sad. "I don't think I can do too much to help you this time around."

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Closed Thread