Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Beaan
Today 07:17 AM
Seagrass Fields
by taillow
Last post by anika
Today 07:11 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Beaan
Today 07:11 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by anika
Today 07:05 AM
A family without a home {P}
Last post by Streamtail
Today 07:00 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 18th, 2021, 12:48 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Thunderclan Games(Apprentices and warriors)

Valleypaw padded out just in time to hear Linnetwing explain what they were going to be doing. Just as she'd expected, this would be a useful game to participate in - a training opportunity or at least good practice to hone her climbing skills. Plus, Val was a competitive little apprentice, so she was definitely not gonna turn down a competition. "I'll join." She meowed, grinning.
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.
Old March 18th, 2021, 04:50 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

My Mood: Bored

Raining-paw grinned, Two things he was good at? oh yes!

Old March 18th, 2021, 05:54 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Dreaming

Wildheart nodded. it was time they had a little fun, and racing and climbing would be the perfect thing to get their blood pumping and distract themselves from the horrors of the past.
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop
Old March 18th, 2021, 08:32 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Specklenose padded out, begging Starclan that her kits wouldn't cause trouble while she was out.

"Blub" Said the fish. "right."
said the other fish. "THE HECK???" Said the human who heard the second fish speak english.
Old March 21st, 2021, 05:42 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bored

Event [#event]

Linnetwing watched as a couple more cats came over. Oh good now there were even amount of cats for the two groups. The molly looked at everyone. "Sunstripe( @Exis; , Iciclepaw( @Panda1440; ), Fleetwind( @gs29513; ), Riverpaw( @feather lily; ), Lightningpaw( @popsicle dream; ), Rainingpaw( @jayfeather21; ), Wildheart( @Ella_heart; ), and Valleypaw( @Zero; ) your in group 1!", she announced. The warrior would wait a few momemnts to let those names settle and have them go to each other before moving on.

Once she felt ready she moved on to the next group. "Silverwave( @Topazkit; ), Tornpaw( @Stormpoppy; ), Jaypaw( @feather lily; ), Thistlethorn( @Kyrieknight; ), Cowmeadow( @The-legendary-cowstar; ), Forestpaw( @Wolfgirl8; ), Nightpaw( @Mooing Panda; ), and Specklenose( @Fern; ) your all in group 2!", she finished calling cats to their groups. Now she would move on to who was going against who. She wanted to try and keep them around their rank group, but if needed she'd pair them up with a warrior. The molly gave them a few moments as well to get int their groups before moving on to the last thing before they start.

Linnetwing took a break before speaking. Wow her mouth was now dry. After a while she was ready. "Sunstripe your going against Silverwave. Iciclepaw your going against Tornpaw. Fleetwind your against Thistlethorn. Riverpaw your against Jaypaw. Ligtningpaw your against Forestpaw. Rainingpaw your against Nightpaw. Wildheart your against Cowmeadow. Valleypaw your against Specklenose. We're going to start with the climbing, so try to go to a tree right next to your partner.", she meowed.

(How this is going to work. I will roll a dice for each cat against each other, whoever gets a higher roll moved up the tree, whoever has the least amount will be given a prompt. Once there is one winner in each pairing we will move on to the game of racing and the same thing will happen. I roll a dice and whoever gets the higher number goes up more and the least gets a prompt. At the end of the race whichever group has the most cats left is the winner.)

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

---
Old March 21st, 2021, 05:45 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post

Event [#event]

Linnetwing watched as a couple more cats came over. Oh good now there were even amount of cats for the two groups. The molly looked at everyone. "Sunstripe( @Exis; , Iciclepaw( @Panda1440; ), Fleetwind( @gs29513; ), Riverpaw( @feather lily; ), Lightningpaw( @popsicle dream; ), Rainingpaw( @jayfeather21; ), Wildheart( @Ella_heart; ), and Valleypaw( @Zero; ) your in group 1!", she announced. The warrior would wait a few momemnts to let those names settle and have them go to each other before moving on.

Once she felt ready she moved on to the next group. "Silverwave( @Topazkit; ), Tornpaw( @Stormpoppy; ), Jaypaw( @feather lily; ), Thistlethorn( @Kyrieknight; ), Cowmeadow( @The-legendary-cowstar; ), Forestpaw( @Wolfgirl8; ), Nightpaw( @Mooing Panda; ), and Specklenose( @Fern; ) your all in group 2!", she finished calling cats to their groups. Now she would move on to who was going against who. She wanted to try and keep them around their rank group, but if needed she'd pair them up with a warrior. The molly gave them a few moments as well to get int their groups before moving on to the last thing before they start.

Linnetwing took a break before speaking. Wow her mouth was now dry. After a while she was ready. "Sunstripe your going against Silverwave. Iciclepaw your going against Tornpaw. Fleetwind your against Thistlethorn. Riverpaw your against Jaypaw. Ligtningpaw your against Forestpaw. Rainingpaw your against Nightpaw. Wildheart your against Cowmeadow. Valleypaw your against Specklenose. We're going to start with the climbing, so try to go to a tree right next to your partner.", she meowed.

(How this is going to work. I will roll a dice for each cat against each other, whoever gets a higher roll moved up the tree, whoever has the least amount will be given a prompt. Once there is one winner in each pairing we will move on to the game of racing and the same thing will happen. I roll a dice and whoever gets the higher number goes up more and the least gets a prompt. At the end of the race whichever group has the most cats left is the winner.)

Tornpaw nodded and tried to seem ok. He looked around for Iciclepaw, which he was against.
@Panda1440
Old March 21st, 2021, 06:28 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Hearing his name in group one, Fleetwind shuffled sideways towards a few of the cats mentioned. Who was in group two was unimportant to him, although it quickly became important as he was instructed to partner with Thistlethorn. Looking around for the other warrior, he spotted two trees fairly close together and waved the other cat over. @Kyrieknight
Old March 21st, 2021, 06:52 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post

Event [#event]

CowMeadow let out a pure of satisfaction as they heard there name called, they where in group 2 and against WildHeart, Cow meadow lifted there head to find there opponent, they took there time in scanning the group of cats, curious who would win this.
Old March 21st, 2021, 07:06 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Dreaming

@The-legendary-cowstar
Wildheart saw his opponent and came to meet him, looking for the trees the would be climbing.
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop

Last edited by Frozen Reign; March 21st, 2021 at 07:07 AM.
Old March 21st, 2021, 07:51 AM
particles of stars

Iciclepaw didn't exactly know what to do- she never had tried climbing a tree before... "First time for everything I guess-" the apprentice murmured softly as she approached the brown tabby tom. "Hi-" She stayed silent for a few heartbeats, green eyes looking around for a tree. "That tree over there looks okay- it seems solid enough and has a bunch of branches.. . Could I use that one?" Iciclepaw meowed- her tail pointing to the tree she wanted.

[ @Stormpoppy]