Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 10:50 AM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by alec
Today 10:47 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:42 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 10:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 21st, 2022, 10:18 PM

Bump Policy: after a week :))
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Thieves of the Night

[feel free to chase her off if you want because she's actually 1.5 moons]
~~~
Frostkit might not be two moons old YET, but still...!!! She wanted to join!!! Stealth training sounded fun, she could use it to prank Kestrelkit next time she saw that disabled kit, har har har!

The silver tabby gave her chest fur a few licks, before dashing over, maybe she could... say she was two moons! Perfect, flawless plan, no errors there whatsoever. Head held high, Frostkit marched forwards, hopefully with her long legs she looked tall and big enough to be percieved as two moons.
Old January 21st, 2022, 10:48 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@#rev @Bread

Magpiekit's head shot up in shock. Who had disturbed her precious beauty sleep? Oh, it was Dawnstar... for a 'game'? Suddenly she didn't care that her sleep routine was getting interrupted. Of course, she wasn't going to turn down a chance to potentially show off in front of her clanmates. But she wasn't going to leave her siblings out of it either. "Purekit, Minkkit, get up, come on! We are not about to miss this." Dashing out of the den, she followed the group out of camp, hoping her siblings would be in pursuit. It looked as though they'd finally be getting to see the territory tonight without having to try and sneak out of camp.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old January 21st, 2022, 10:58 PM

My Mood: Asleep

Whitestripe lay asleep in her nest, dreaming about mice. A yowl awoke her from her deep sleep. why would Dawnstar wake everyone up at this time? Well, Whitestripe didn't want to irritate Dawnstar, so she walked out of her warm den to listen to listen to the announcement. Dawnstar was talking about a stealth game. Whitestripe loved those type of things. She could show off to her crush... Secretly, of course. This was going to be so exciting!
Riverclan: SleekOtter: tom
Windclan: NightStorm; she-cat, ScarFeather; tom
(I'm at school most of the day. I also come home with
a large amount of homework. Please limit the bumps
if I haven't responded. Thank you!)
If interested in RolePlay, VM or PM me @iLoveWarriorC@$.

Last edited by iLoveWarriorC@$; January 21st, 2022 at 10:59 PM.
Old January 21st, 2022, 10:59 PM
eternally tired

// @Puddle~ @Bread

Purekit

Purekit was simply trying to sleep off the day when she was shaken awake by her sibling. "ugghh Magpiekit... its the middle of the night... i have stuff to do in the morning.." and by stuff she meant to scout out what could be trendy in ShadowClan so she could follow it. She wasn't about to let Magpiekit go by herself and get all the attention though, so she got off her lazy ass and dashed after Magpiekit, sticking close to her sister.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old January 22nd, 2022, 12:03 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**

The tom had been sitting beside Goldenstep's nest in the nursery. He preferred to stay awake throughout most of the night. It was quiet and he could get more done. On this night he'd gotten back from his usual outting through the territory but found he still wasn't tired; thoughts of Goldenstep and the future of their kits plagued his mind. His head turned, following the flick of his ear, as a screech sounded outside the den. His green eyes cut through the darkness before he recognized Dawnstar's voice calling the clan. He glance down at Goldenstep, touching his nose to her fur before padding out of the nursery. He gathered in front of Dawnstar and watched her weave her way through the clan. Stealth training. Elmshadow nodded once. There were too many cats in Shadowclan who valued strength to the detriment of stealth. If a warrior was working one and allowing the other to suffer then they were not truly embodying Shadowclan's strengths. Elmshadow followed Dawnstar and took a seat beneath the over-reaching branches of the scarred pine tree.

**Cougarivy**

Cougarivy jolted from her nest, on her paws instantly; every fur in her pelt tingled excitedly at the prospect of a possible attack. It'd been far too long since she'd gotten her claws wet with the blood of a real enemy. She padded out into the clearing as other cats were gathering around Dawnstar. She shrugged, stealth training could maybe be fun. She followed Dawnstar among the growing group of Shadowclanners.

**Sunsetpaw**

Sunsetpaw startled awake and rolled from her nest. Dawnstar was outside talking about...Stealth training? Sunsetpaw stretched deeply, shook the sleep from her pelt, then padded out to the gathering group of cats. She held her head high, trying to keep her eye on Dawnstar through the mostly taller cats around her. She didn't yet see her mother or either of her sisters. She wasn't sure if Goldenstep would join or not but if Ashpaw and Chamomilepaw slept through the call...Sunsetpaw glanced back wondering if she shouldn't go back to make sure her sisters were coming along. She thought against it, running out of time, as Dawnstar moved out of the camp. She'd just have to trust that her sisters were there where she couldn't see them or they'd catch up quickly.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old January 22nd, 2022, 01:33 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Sharppaw adored anything stealth-related. She was quite good at it too. But it never hurt to get better, especially since she was mostly self-taught. The speckled molly followed the leader, quietly as ever. She was exited to start training but she didn't show it, as usual.
Old January 22nd, 2022, 01:58 AM
trying to figure out life

~ Owlfeather ~

Stealth training? Owlfeather had always worked hard for Shadoeclan, but that was one of the few things she enjoyed, doing it in her free time for more than just to strengthen the clan. She was large and brown, not sleek and black like what might be preferred in the shadows, but after her moons of training, but under her father and later Hawkscreech, both ignorant when it came to things like gender, but decent fighters and teachers anyway. Stalking up towards Dawnstar she took notice that Elmshadow was also here, her former apprentice and Hawkscreech's son. He was as close-minded as his father, and she hoped Dawnstar wouldn't do something like pair the cats together, and put Owlfather with Elmshadow.

~ Nettlepaw ~

After the long late-night training she had been sleeping in her nest, trying to regain some energy, but her leader's call made her jerk awake. Stealth training? Not something she had had any training in, since it had been harder to train in the camp while she was a kit, and she hadn't gotten a lesson in that yet from her mentor, but training it could never hurt. So no matter how tired she was she rose up and padded outside to see that many cats had already gathered.

~ Robinleaf ~

She was having a dream. Running through the forest after a hare, swiftly darting between the large trees until she was just on its tail. But something broke through. DAWNSTAR! Oh no, she hadn't slept in a missed a meeting or round of patrols had she? Blinking open her eyes she could feel her heart picking up speed until it was racing quicker than she had in her dream, but when the comfortable darkness of the right filled her eyesight, and the rest of her leader's words reached her she let out a sigh of relief, just training, that she could handle. After quickly stretching to try and prepare her body for it, she made her way outside. When Dawnstar mentioned that she wouldn't look for kits that went missing, a lump of nervousness rose in Robinleaf's chest. She knew her leader had never cared too much about any clanmate, most seeing losing someone as an inconvenience she could imagine, but she still didn't quite agree with the general lack of care of concern her leader showed for her subjects. At least the kits would stay close now, so that was something.

~ Blazebird ~

The ginger molly rolled around in her den a grunted slightly as her leader called outside. It was night, it was sleepy time, not trainy time. "Urghhh" Couldn't one just let a cat sleep!? She was tired. But their glorious leader demanded everyone outside, so there was no disobeying her if you wanted to keep your fur, and her way very pretty, so after quickly grooming out a knot the short sleep she had gotten had placed there, she dragged herself outside. STARCLAN, her whole body felt so stale and stiff. Usually, Blazebird was as graceful as the creature her warrior named was after, but she hadn't gotten her beauty sleep, which was one of the things keeping her looking good.
Old January 22nd, 2022, 01:58 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Unpredictable

-->Ebonyfang<--
He walked alongside his clanmates as he was woken up.

(Will get longer on mobile and it decided to erase everything i put down before)

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old January 22nd, 2022, 02:14 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Distracted

Morning mask
The she cat yawned, she only just managed to hear the voice of dawn star, her ears perked and she slowly stood up, blinking a few times so that she regained focus she then rushed to join the group, she could use some stealth training, she kept her pace till she caught up and slowed down. She really needed the skills, she wanted something interesting all day yesterday and she finally got a chance. A slight smile crept onto her face but it quickly faded as she eased back into her usual “calm” outlook, she kept a slow pace but enough to keep pace next to her clan mates.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 22nd, 2022, 03:06 AM
I exist?

Bump Policy: After 24 hours
My Mood: Cool

Mintstrike padded out of the nursery, lashing her tail with excitement. She hadn’t left the camp to see the territory in what felt like moons, and it was very true that life as a nursery queen was boring her. Perhaps stealth training would help erase that boredom? “I’m in!” she meowed to no one in particular, trotting over to the camp entrance with her eyes shining.
Dragon- Loner
Closed Thread