Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Alderheart2763
Today 04:19 AM
Through The Ash Into The...
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 04:18 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by alec
Today 04:13 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 04:11 AM
"This is our...
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 31st, 2020, 03:06 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: Elite Battle Training

All eyes were on him.
Odd.
At this point, he would've backed out or break down like a malfunctioning cat with his words and movements. He'd guess the time spent with his clanmates and that raid kicked him right out of his high strung rogue self. Scanning at varies of pelts with more streaming in as the cluster continued to grow his eyes caught a glimpse of a ginger warrior. Oh no, is all echoed in his mind. I thought he was still healing! Well, judging from his curious and uppity attitude he seemed fine. Though, now it felt kind of awkward. They haven't spoken since the raid and he didn't visit at all after he went on healing mode. Just the sight of his laced injuries reminded him of when that Shadowclan warrior struck him down, ready to deliver the final blow. It really heated him up. Next time he will definitely beat the hell out of that cat. They showed zero respect, only blood thirst.
Focusing back on Eagleflight, he thought quietly to himself on how to exactly show of this particular technique- if it's really one. Greenfur walked up a little closer only a few inches apart from the former deputy. "This attack is meant for when the enemy rears up to you on their hind legs and have the upper hold. Straight aim to the neck and -..well, it's best to show. Approach me and rear up," he instructed.

[ @Casper , @Xeno ]

Last edited by panchiko; December 13th, 2021 at 08:52 PM.
Old February 1st, 2020, 08:31 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Of course Greenfur would be the first to show off. Sunblaze smiled fondly at the off-colored tom, but there was a dull pang of envy that scratched at his chest as he watched them prepare for his demonstration. Greenfur was a strong, capable and determined warrior; he'd never burden anyone, Sunblaze thought. Unlike him, who had to be dragged back to camp by his tail. If he could be half as brave and skilled a warrior as Greenfur, he'd never have to rely on anyone else for help again.

The young ruddy tom flicked his whiskers and intently watched his two clanmates. He should probably pay attention.. And if training with Eagleflight did him any good, maybe he'd actually remember his next battle. Although.. he really did hope it never came to that.

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old February 1st, 2020, 10:04 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Silverpaw's paws skidded across the ground when she joined the group of cats, having been late. Begrudgingly, she had to admit the new nickname of 'Tardypaws' that had started to spread of her sort of fit, but she had no idea what to do to lose it. She just always had the bad luck to be late- but maybe it wouldn't matter as much this time, seeing as there'd been another apprentice runing just in front of her to get to the training.
She sat down and turned her eyes to the cats who demonstrated something, trying to figure out what she'd missed.

Please click my eggs!

Old February 1st, 2020, 10:59 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@hxneysuckle @pathos @Kitty Mama @vermin @Pepperkins @:Grimm: @Dirtfur @Silhouettes @Moon Lily @ponyapan @Aquilex @Xeno @Slushie

Eagleflight nodded a greeting to the two apprentices scurrying into the crowd before glancing about to make sure everyone was paying attention. He then turned his gaze back to Greenfur. The russet tom reared up on his hind legs and acted as if he was about to bring his paws down on the warrior.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old February 1st, 2020, 11:08 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

The deputy watched the practice between Greenfur and Eagleflight. He studied the first move the former deputy is doing, now waiting for the other young warrior's move.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 1st, 2020, 01:21 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Greenfur sponged out all of those who were staring down on them with Eagleflight in the lime light. Once he proceeded, rearing up is when he snapped into action by crouching down low inches away from the snowy ground. Muscles rippled in his hinds legs storing energy and launched forward once seeing an open spot, aiming straight for his jugular. Turning his broad head slightly , he bit down on his neck grabbing on like a leech as his hind legs left the ground placing more weight on the warrior's neck and did a full swing pulling the former deputy face down to the ground. Now the white warrior was on top still holding down onto his neck from behind with his paws firmly set on his shoulders to immobilize Eagleflight. "Like that," his voice muffled still biting lightly before letting go, stepping back. "Once you're in that position it's easy for them to tear you apart. You can also do this move when a cat is running another direction- let's say, they're running up on a clanmate.. you can do this technique to knock them off their paws. They will be confused as hell and in a tough situation." He thought of another attack that's been floating in his mind for a while. "There's another technique I'd like to try but it's still cold. When other clans raid us, they usually have to cross the river so why not take advantage of that? If we know ahead of time or something- We can hide behind the reeds or stay under water for an unpleasant surprise of those who cross us. Once they step into the water we can grab onto their limbs or neck and pull them under to send them into a wave of unconsciousness or just..drown the idiots." Shrugging, he stared off. "Just one of my strange ideas.."

@Casper

Last edited by tye; February 1st, 2020 at 01:22 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2020, 09:30 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

She had opened her mouth to argue, but decided to remain silent. Eagleflight had a point- her scar was far to fragile and she wasn't able to even climb a tree, much less jump down from it. Stoatdance's ears flattened but she continued to watch amyways, intrigue sparking in her gaze at Greenfur's strange moves. They were quite violent, but she could admit that they were very effective.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 3rd, 2020, 07:06 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Eagleflight hit the ground with a light thud and an oof as the wind was knocked from his lungs. He hadn't been expecting such an intense move. Once Greenfur released him, he stood up and shook off his russet pelt.

"Wow, well, that was really something, Greenfur. Did everyone take notes?" He complimented the warrior before turning his attention to the crowd. He nodded once more at Greenfur's other suggestion. "That's a great idea, if only it weren't so freezing cold. We'd all catch Greencough before the enemy even arrived," he chuckled, trying to lighten the mood. This warrior sure was...intense.

"I want everybody to partner up and try out the move Greenfur just showed you, okay? We'll work on this one for a little bit while it's still fresh in your minds, and then move onto another one.

Listen closely! Your partners will be as follows.

Dirtfur [ @Dirtfur ] with Greenfur [ @vermin ],

Fennelnose [ @pathos ] with Eagleflower [ @Moon Lily ],

Hazelberry [ @Kitty Mama ] with Dandeliondream [ @Silhouettes ],

Raccoontail [ @Pepperkins ] with Dewfeather [ @:Grimm: ],

and Goosepaw [ @Slushie ], Silverpaw [ @ponyapan ], and Cougarpaw [ @Aquilex ], you three will work together.

Sunblaze [ @Xeno ] and Stoatdance [ @hxneysuckle ], since both of you are still recovering from the battle, you can pair up. Just go easy on each other, alright?"

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old February 3rd, 2020, 07:31 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Dirtfur watched in horror at the practice. He hoped the former deputy was okay. He sighed in relief to see that Eagleflight was. He nodded and padded to Greenfur. He rubbed dirt and mud on himself and wait for Greenfur to be ready to practice this move.

@vermin

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 3rd, 2020, 10:01 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Fennelnose suppressed a grimace that had begun to appear on their face as they watched Greenfur's display. That move would definitely be... useful... against any enemies they faced.

Anxiety began to worm its way into their gut, but they took a slow breath and prayed that the sudden nausea would pass. Making their way over to Eagleflower, the beige warrior nodded at their clanmate in greeting.

@Moon Lily

lio was here ♥
Closed Thread