Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Adoption Acres

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
"Glowing in a Cave"...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:04 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:03 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:42 AM
[ p ] Larkswoop Kitting [...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 07:38 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:20 AM

Old September 20th, 2024, 11:17 AM
I'm the antagonist :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: the singing bluebell [adoption]

ꕥ Bluebell ꕥ
"Friends are the family we choose."

I must say, you've created such a beautiful character and I love her! ♡

I don't see any reason to change her personality, at least not much. But I'll give a basic overview of what I'm thinking:

Cheerful, bold, and adventurous, Bluebell is known as a bright ray of sunshine. Due to her life cooped up in a twoleg den, she's eager to explore and try things that she's never been able to do before, embedding a deep curiosity in her. Bluebell may seem very strong and self-assured on the outside, but inside she is a whirlwind of insecurities and doubt moving a thousand miles per minute. She firmly believes that if she just ignores those feelings, then they'll eventually fade away. However, that isn't the case, her fears and insecurities slowly rising and multiplying until (as a warrior) she grows to have anxiety. But anyways, on that lovely note, let's move on to a bit lighter aspect of her personality. She will have a really very sypathetic and loving nature that will only blossom as she ages as she sees others' diverse pain and troubles, only giving her a broader understanding of those around her, her compasion shining through even the darkest times in people's lives. Also, Bluebell's deep-set curiosity will often lead her to recklessly chase after things without a secondary thought in her head, getting her into some troublesome situations, providing her with the experiences she might've not fully understood when others were going through them themselves. So overall, she is a very bright, curious, and social cat, sympathetic to a fault, who has a sharp-to-a-point wit that only seems to grow as she progresses to learn.

ೃ⁀➷

Now, for ideas on Soot and Bluebell's relationship? Here, I got you covered! :3

♡ I believe that Bluebell would really just cling to Soot after he helps her, her insistently positive nature perhaps growing on Soot as they spend more time together. At first, she might struggle to figure him out, but after enough time together, she'll get used to his personality and really just roll with it!
♡ I can definitely do a slow-burn, and I feel like maybe they both start developing feelings they don't know what to do with after a while, because they've been such good friends for so long, maybe that fact that they're each other's best friend would instate a fear of ruining that friendship?
♡ Bluebell would be Soot's little supporter, his #1 fan. Whenever he does something even remotely cool/impressive she'll be like: "WOO! THAT'S MY BESTFRIEND! OH MY GOSH, I KNOW THAT GUY!" She's his hypeman.
♡ Maybe once they're both warriors, and Bluebell's anxiety has manifested, the two can have a heart-to-heart about her feelings that she's been tucking away since forever.

ೃ⁀➷

Now for the questions that haven't been answered yet:

How active can you be with her? Very active! I'm trying to really jump back into rping after a hiatus I took over summer break so it'll be like a 9/10!

Why do you want this character? She's just so sweeet, I love her design, and I just love romance!

@iliri

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; September 20th, 2024 at 12:46 PM.