Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: Darkwater Mire

SUNPAW
THE COLLECTOR
AGATHA KITTY

[ since they're at darkwater mire, might as well be there. ]

Sunpaw followed her mentor, slowing as the reached the swampy terrain. She wrinkled her nose in disgust at the smell, setting each paw down gingerly as she kept up with Darkfire.

''Great StarClan, it smells disgutsing!'' The young she-cat exclaimed, amber gaze squinting. The horrid scent was making her eyes water.''Didn't Dawnstar say that there were deathberry bushes here?''

{ @Windy }

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.

Last edited by isla; July 3rd, 2024 at 01:49 AM.
Old July 3rd, 2024, 02:21 AM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

SUNPAW
THE COLLECTOR [ ACTIVE ]
AGATHA KITTY [ ACTIVE ]

Sunpaw gingerly padded through the swampy terrain, her pawsteps making a sloshy sound. A low growl of irritation rumbled in the apprentice's throat, and she wrinkled her nose at the horrid scent.

''Great StarClan,'' She muttered, scanning the marshy fields until her amber gaze landed on a plant that looked similar to parsley. Sunpaw struggled to remember the name for a quick moment. Chervil, isn't it?

Without hesitation, the ShadowClanner made her way over to the clumps of chervil, wincing at the feeling of the mud reaching up to her belly fur. She cringed inwardly.

Stars, Sunpaw hated this place. This should be RiverClan, not ShadowClan. The mottled, carmel-apricot and white apprentice lowered her head to nip at some of the stems until they came off the plant. She grasped the delicate strands of herbs in between her jaws before they could touch the mire.

[ + 3 Chervil ]

Sunpaw carried on, lifting her tail high above the terrain. She spotted a clump of water horsetail nearby, and nipped off a couple of its stems, too. She also grabbed some comfrey she had found.

[ + 2 Horsetail, + 3 Comfrey ]

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Old July 3rd, 2024, 08:16 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Darkwater Mire

Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post
SUNPAW
THE COLLECTOR
AGATHA KITTY

[ since they're at darkwater mire, might as well be there. ]

Sunpaw followed her mentor, slowing as the reached the swampy terrain. She wrinkled her nose in disgust at the smell, setting each paw down gingerly as she kept up with Darkfire.

''Great StarClan, it smells disgutsing!'' The young she-cat exclaimed, amber gaze squinting. The horrid scent was making her eyes water.''Didn't Dawnstar say that there were deathberry bushes here?''

{ @Windy }
"Er... I don't recall that. But I suppose there are." Darkfire said, nervously.

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on summer hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)

Also my characters actions and thoughts don't reflect my own.
Also go see https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76821&page=2 Claw! He's nominated for COTM and I wanna win that!
Old July 3rd, 2024, 08:20 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

SUNPAW
THE COLLECTOR
AGATHA KITTY

Sunpaw wrinkled her nose further, but plodded along after Darkfire. ''That may have been Evergreen Grotto she mentioned..'' She muttered quietly. ''Though I'm pretty sure she said Darkwater Mire.''

As Sunpaw took the last bound out of the mud and onto dry land, she looked at her mud-covered fur with disgust, lifting one forepaw to shake off the excess mire. ''Where to next, Darkfire?''

{ @Windy }

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Old July 3rd, 2024, 08:28 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post
SUNPAW
THE COLLECTOR
AGATHA KITTY

Sunpaw wrinkled her nose further, but plodded along after Darkfire. ''That may have been Evergreen Grotto she mentioned..'' She muttered quietly. ''Though I'm pretty sure she said Darkwater Mire.''

As Sunpaw took the last bound out of the mud and onto dry land, she looked at her mud-covered fur with disgust, lifting one forepaw to shake off the excess mire. ''Where to next, Darkfire?''

{ @Windy }
"You just said the place!" Darkfire said. *Evergreen Grotto*

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on summer hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)

Also my characters actions and thoughts don't reflect my own.
Also go see https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76821&page=2 Claw! He's nominated for COTM and I wanna win that!
Old July 5th, 2024, 12:31 PM
not a bird

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

❦ Mossy hues flitted momentarily to look over the eclectically patterned tom as he spoke, angular head bobbed in a silent confirmation and understanding before the freckled oriental herbalist began his medical spiel as he gathered, Deathberries are bright vermilion berries that grow on conifer type trees, they have a bell shape that encase a hard green seed looking center. Be mindful of where we store the as they look quite delectable to kits, they can kill with minutes and the best you can do is force that far to vomit although it may be too late regardless. As Dawnstar mentioned, Darkwater Mire seems to be a bountiful location to gather these,” motioning with the extension of a white tipped paw Mossfreckle pointed to the bush that they had reached during their time padding through the sunlight dappled forest, ”make sure that when you gather them you don’t get them in your mouth as it’s best to not risk it even if theoretically does no harm unless you consume them,” finishing the first of his three lesssons the medicine cat nipped off a few of the berries and turned to his apprentice before motioning with his white tipped feathery tail to motion once more for the feline to follow him along to find the next herb on the list. Meadow Saffron - referred to as simply purple flowers on occasion - are pale bluish purple flowers that grow directly out of the ground on very short stems, they have four petal that end in a point and cup around yellow stamens, they too are very poisonous but forcing a cat to throw up by using dandelions can usually do the trick when caught soon enough,” plucking a few purple flowers the lanky tom added them to the pile with the vivid red berries and continued on, ”white they do not come off as tasty looking to the vast majority of kits they do look pretty and may be snagged as gift, be diligent and take them away from kits and offer a small lesson if they happen to their paws on these,” one more to go and he would snag some marigolds and cobwebs on his way back to camp. Petite paws made whisper soft thumps against the lightly pine needle and grass carpeted earth that glowed in vivid verdant tones as the sun rose in the cumulous clouded lapis sky, Nightshade - mode formally Deadly Nightshade - is a plant with distinctive vivid purple flowers with erect yellow centers and once the blooms die the wilted buds form dark almost black berries that stick out from a star shaped flower looking bit that attaches them to the stem of the plant, it is best to simply avoid any possibility of the clan getting into them as vomiting is the only answer once again to possibly reversing some of the adverse symptoms and preventing death,” spotting the poison the herbalist made a beeline and canted his head in their direction so that Grousepaw would know to put the imagine to the name of the plant that his mentor was not adding to his growing toxic haul, ”Grab a few of each of the poisons, we do not have much of a use for them so our stocks do not have to be as abundant as the healing herbs, gather marigold and cobwebs did you have space, please.” Within his peripheral remained the large, fluffy form of his moltted apprentice but his paws remained focoused on their tasks as he glanced around the underbrush that clung up against the towering conifer tall pines for any sighting of the precious and quickly gone through silken thread and ruffled geoluhread hued buds of the marigold plant which he quickly found and gathered, angular head tuned over his shoulder to address the molly that was gathering their own plants to take back, ”We will head back when you are done, Grouse,” he chirped in his calm demeanoured tones that lilted smoothly form his white twinged maw as his angular body angled towards the camp in anticipation and preparation of the journey back to the camp, the steps through the entrance and into the clearing back to the sweet homey embrace of the medicine den that resided just beyond the shrouding of lush lichen curtains.

❀⊱ { + 1 deathberry // + 1 meadow saffron // + 1 nightshade // + 3 cobwebs // + 2 marigolds } ⊰❀

{ @redshiftreign ~ Grousepaw }
[ /w\ I’m sorry this is a very short mess ]

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

"they say that i am the sick boy. easy to say when you don't take the risk, boy."

grousepaw was uncomfortable with the lethality of the plants in front of him, awkwardly shifting on large paws. vermillion berries and delicate petals, fluttering leaves and innocuous stems held death within their fragile form. he wondered if moss had been as nervous as he at the prospect of poisons.

"right," he agreed carefully, lingering close to his mentor as if the very bushes would spring out at him. it was one of those things, he supposed, where ignorance was fear. so he bit back his anxieties and moved forwards on deft paws, surveying every little plant his attention was called too. they were just plants; harmless unless eaten, really. how hard was it not to bite down on every plant you see? grouse had never decided to toddle around eating random plants, so he supposed they weren't terribly scary. in fact, maybe less so now that he was being told about them at length. they were plants; just like the herbs he used to heal. herbs could hurt. they could kill. there was a. . . lot of power in knowledge, and unlike with control and ruling, it was a lot easier to flatten the divide between the scholar and the ignorant. all you had to do was share knowledge. he could do that, he decided, pretty easily. he could do that.

giving power to the people. that's all he really wanted, after all. to make this place livable for people like him. to make it at least a little bit fair. was that really such an absurd thing to want? freedom and safety?

grouse watched mossfreckle attentively as he scooped up more poisons. how the healer could carry so many different things was fascinating to him. grouse never seemed to find enough space.

"this isn't terrifying at all," he chuckled, amusement fighting fear, as she appraised the toxic herbs.

as she was told to collect up some of each, they hesitated on the deathberries. he hooked a claw on a small branch containing a berry and sliced it clean off before collecting it. he turned his attention to meadow saffron next. then nightshade, and soon he could relax and focus on cobweb and marigold.

as she heard mossfreckle address her, her ears perked.

grouse, huh? just grouse? yeah, he was making progress. he grinned through his herbs and trotted after.

[1 deathberry, 1 meadow saffron, 1 nightshade, 1 cobweb, 1 marigold]

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit
Old July 12th, 2024, 04:46 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Asleep

Marshypaw
Male / 6 Moons / ShadowClan / Pansexual
Russet tabby tom with cream-brown fur around the torso, blue and yellow heterochromatic eyes, and a naturally sinister expression

Well there’s no point to misery without joy, now is there? Just like there’s no point to beauty without brains! That last part is something that you, my friend, need to work on!
~Marshypaw

✽❀✽

(Weekend Wondering had chosen stealth training, if that’s alright. In his own words: “Marshypaw needs to learn to walk without alerting the entirety of ShadowClan that he is doing so.”

Marshypaw padded as quietly as he could through ShadowClan’s territory, blue and yellow gaze sweeping the ground as he went. It was his first official training session, and as much as he wanted to do well, his main priority was still drama. It always was, and it would take a lot of sudden traumatic events to end that constant requirement of the russet and cream tabby tom. The newly made apprentice piped an, “OH!” when his paw suddenly decided to casually start drowning in the ground’s soil itself, and with a light shackle, he stumbled back. With a wide smile spreading across his face, Marshypaw sighed, taking a brief glance around the at the environment. Here they were, this was where he had been leading his current teacher. Taking a quick glance back at the warrior that had supposedly been following him through the woods towards their destination of the Darkwater Mire, Marshypaw swished his tail around at the area. Then merrily, he exclaimed, “Ah, what a wonderfully dark, eerie, lovely day! Beautiful, isn’t it? The old, nasty mire? Well, as a matter of fact, I quite like it. And oh, what a better place for Marshypaw to get himself trained than… the marsh! Such a lovely… coincidence, yes?” He drew out the word coincidence as if to purposely hint at the fact that it certainly was not a coincidence. Then confidentally, he strode forward, carefully placing his paws on what ever marsh appeared to be the driest. “Now, I’m sure that nobody appreciates their fur coated in goop and the horrid scent of cool, old mud- so naturally, I will be very, very considerate as to where I am stepping, and where my paws land on this beautiful scene, to prevent myself from-” And that’s when it happened. He slipped on a slippery area of the marshland, front paw flying out from underneath him. With an uncharacteristic yelp of, “GAH, damn-” The tabby apprentice found himself tumbling into the marsh, completely ruining the cleanliness of his russet and cream pelt.

He found the entirety of the upper half of his body coated in cold, wet mud, and paddling wildly to get his stuck-self out of the unexpectedly soft mire, the young apprentice hopped along briskly back in Bristlethorn’s direction. He forced the usual smile to fly right back onto his face, and exposing his teeth for a moment, he mumbled politely, “My apologies, that was… rather silly of me, I’ll say- now, I would take a step back if I were you, ma’am- now-” Then quickly, he began to shake, sending bits and droplets of mud flying in every direction, landing messily on nearby trees, the ground, back into the marshland, and possibly even Bristlethorn herself. Then once he was finished, with a satisfied sigh, Marshypaw stared at the warrior with a thin layer of mud caked on his face. “Ah. Well, now that I look like a germaphobe’s worst nightmare, we can get to stealth training. Shall we?” As the mud-covered tabby tom waited for a response, he scrubbed some drying mud from his pelt with lazy brushes of his tail.

✽❀✽

// Tiny starter, whoops! Sorry if there isn’t much to work with, and so sorry that this is so late! ;-; Also, what better place for Marshy to be than the Marsh, right where he belongs- \\

~ @Rowan { Bristlethorn } ~

- My characters’ opinions, thoughts, and behaviors are not necessarily a reflection of my own. I can assure you that we are certainly separate beings. -

// WIP Character Biographies * Training Tracker \\

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~
Old July 12th, 2024, 10:53 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Hawkbite led the apprentices out towards the Darkwater Mire. True to his word, the Commander kept them away from the deathberry bushes that lined this place. He'd have to talk to Dawnstar about removing these sometime, it was a hazard. Someone was bound to get ideas with this much poison around. Or, perhaps that was his paranoia slowly forming and dragging him down in the depths.

It didn't take long for one of the herbs to pop up on their trek. The little yellow flowers and fuzzy stems gave them away. "Coltsfoot," Hawkbite gestured to the flowers starting to surround them. "Grab some and we'll go to a marshier area to find watermint," Hawkbite spoke as he leaned over to pluck a couple flowers.
[+2 coltsfoot]

True to his word, the Commander led the apprentices towards a marshier area. He couldn't smell much out here aside from the herbs in his face and the water around them. It took a little searching, but he'd find the watermint and point it out to the apprentices. "Watermint," he'd state simply and pluck a few of those herbs, waiting a moment for the apprentices to do the same.
[+3 watermint]

While the apprentices collected their portions, Hawkbite set the herbs down for a moment to give his jaw a break and give the area a good sniff. Something wasn't right. He didn't recall Grousepaw sending another patrol out here, but yet... there was the fresh scent of ShadowClan cats out here. His gaze lift over his shoulders at the two apprentices, gesturing them over and to be quiet. "We need to investigate something. Are you both stealth trained in some sense?" Hawkbite would speak softly. He didn't want the cats to hear or see them just yet.

@Rani - Bleedingpaw | @Kix - Wispypaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 13th, 2024, 03:04 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 6 Moons
Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

For a moment Bleedingpaw was confused on his sisters grumbling before remembering that she was blind and Grouse had mentioned nothing on the herbs scents that Wispypaw could focus on instead. Plus the medicine cat apprentice seemed a bit distracted and unable to respond and they were going soon so the little tom panicked for a moment before coming up with an idea and chirping a "Oh! Ill find some coltsfoot and watermint for you when we get there for you to smell so you can find some on your own Wispypaw dont worry!

And uuuuuh if I remember watermint smells super sharp but also sweet and enticing with an earthy undertone and coltsfoot... I dunno warm?"
He didnt really remember that one, he only really remembered watermint because it was super smelly and he wanted to eat it even knowing better then to eat anything not given to him in the medicine cats den after how Smokekit died. There were poisons like deathberries in there too. Speaking of which... "Wow I didnt know there were deathberries there, I promise to be super careful then and not touch any berries, only leaves."
Bleedingpaw wasnt gonna be the reason this patrol encountered issues! No way no how!
Apparently other clanmates were gonna do that.

Promptly on arriving Bleedingpaw had been drawn right to some watermint and had collected the two leaves he could reach without tipping into the bog, walking them back over to Wispypaw and bringing it to her nose to sniff before kinda wobbling his way to a coltsfoot bush and inviting his sibling to fleece it with him so she didnt have to feel around for some without sight. Hopefully it wouldnt be seen as pushy or doubting his big sis' capabilities given he was just trying to be helpful.

After all he got how disabilities went, just because he was wobbly didnt mean he wasnt capable, he just needed help if they were to climb today and couldnt go near the mires edge at risk of wobbling himself right in.

Not much time was given to dwell though as Hawkbite clearly heard something and the little bengal fell silent, ears pricking to try and catch on too. Was that.... the faint sound of voices. And the mire smelled too much like the camp, catty, to boot. Bleedingpaw nodded, holding tight to his herbs as he faded into the shadows like a fiend despite his blond pelt using his rosettes to appear just a sunbeam dapple on a bush.

One that spoke a quiet little "We'll be right on your tail Mr Pats." the slight hesitance belaying his age.

[2 watermint, 3 coltsfoot]
@SuspiciousMindz @Kix

Last edited by Rani; July 13th, 2024 at 09:37 PM.
Old July 13th, 2024, 08:02 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

It was no effort or trouble for her to trail behind Hawkbite and beside her sibling. Following others was pretty easy for her, she found it funny when Fenneldrop had stomped while leading them to another part of the territory. She had been tempted to let the moron know she could smell where he was, she didn't need the extra stuff. For her, it was funny to her when others thought she couldn't tell where they were standing at the moment. Wispypaw would say that half the clan wasn't quiet in the least bit, they were noisy as hell. The paw could probably name a pawful of cats who would prove problematic for her to trail after. "Thank you brother that would be helpful!" unlike a few of her siblings, she was willing to at least get along with her family even if they weren't blood-related. After all, she didn't judge based on relations, she did so by their character. Last she checked the younger adopted sibling hadn't done anything to deserve her ire like Grousepaw or Cloverpaw has.

Blind dark eyes stared into Hawkbites general direction, if she got it right or not didn't matter. "Are you for real right now?" she hissed out, she again didn't care if he heard her. How was she supposed to tell where he was pointing? Just for him forgetting her impairment she stretched out her front paws across the grass and patted the ground. "here? there? or is it in the sky somehow?" she had to be a smart ass, if it was possible she would be wearing a dead-panned look at the enforcer. Just as they were about to give another snarky call she could smell the scent of the watermint that Bleedingpaw had described earlier. Their nose twitched as they ingrained the scent into her memory, this was going to be easier. "Thats strong, my god" she almost sneezed at the sharp scent.

The paw traced the strong-smelling herb to where her brother had gotten in from. They wanted to scream at the fact they were in a messy and dirty area, that menace sent her here on purpose! Was that mud fight not enough for him when he nailed her with the mud!? With audibly loud grumping they stepped through the bog to get some watermint. Once they made it back she was going to shove these herbs where the sun don't shine for that menace. Once she had the plant in her grasp she made her way back towards Bleedingpaw, or hoped he was still there.

[ +2 Watermint ]

Wispypaw didn't seem to have to go far as they were being led right to what they guessed was the coltsfoot. That would work too she guessed, at least she could smell the plant herself instead of it being brought to her. The dark-pelted feline reached a paw out and snagged some of the coltsfoot once she felt what seemed like a flower, she swore she felt petals. Wispypaw was about to say something inline of thanks to her brother but she heard the enforcer speaking. Tufted ears perked so she too could try to catch what the other two were hearing. So someone was dumb enough to come to this place, they weren't sure if they could recall if there were restrictions on this place but guess Hawkbite didn't like it. All they gave in response to the older cat was a nod since they didn't want to alert these other cats of their location.

[ +3 Coltsfoot ]

@Rani @SuspiciousMindz

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw