I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Place [Temporary]

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 24 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter

|| HUNTING PATROL 2 REPORT: ||
the closer they approached the sounds of cats, the familiar scent of riverclan growing stronger, mudsmoke found his pace quickening till eventually he gave up the act of walking normally. Limping was slower but felt less painful. Relief was all he felt the moment he set paw back into camp, finally! He could rest! Curse his leg for still being a pain, when would it heal fully? When could he hunt all day without the constant strain of this- this injury!? Limping over to the fresh kill pile he deposited his haul, a bird and a vole.

He could have done better, hunted longer....but would his leg allow him to? It was quite a hike through this territory. He wished now more than ever that he could take a stroll down lionsbeach, soak in the last rays of sunlight and listen to crashing waves of the ocean, feel the cold breeze through his fur. There was cold wind here but not the comforting kind. Ah yes- he is getting distracted, report patrol to dusklion and then he could go rest. He wasn't going to deal with the punishment for a THIRD failed patrol, nu uh. Never again! Too embarassing.

"Dusklion!" he called as he spotted the deputy. He had just been sent on a hunting patrol, did he really want to seem so beat up over a simple walk? After a moment of hesitation he walked up to the she, ignoring the protest of his leg. It would heal. Soon...yeah.. "the hunting patrol went well, the area holds a lot of prey/ signs of life. We got a decent haul." he bit his tongue at his words, that haul wasnt good at all, in his opinion. If he was fit and well he would have kept hunting until he couldn't carry back anything more! "The river that runs through 'ere is rougher than most I've seen. Current is very strong, dangerously actually. Personally I don't see how any cat could swim it it, learn to swim either. I don't think paw's should be let near it without supervision either." mudsmoke informed the deputy. If he remembered correctly it looked deep too, but then again Splashleap had managed to catch two fish in it. Starclan only knows how, maybe she found a calmer spot?? "However much to my surprise Splashleap managed to catch two fish in it, so to my knowledge it shouldn't be impossible to fish in. I'm not sure if she found a calm spot in the river or what." hopefully that was a good enough report. He waited for the deputies reply, if there was anything more she wanted to hear.

Mudsmoke: 1 vole, 1 Dove; Splashleap: 2 fish; Fishpaw: 1 rabbit;

Tags:
- Dusklion ( @taillow )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; July 11th, 2024 at 03:42 PM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 08:04 AM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Queen\30 moons\Riverclan
"Venus, planet of love, was destroyed by global warming. Did its people want to much too?"

Baby Boomer - [INACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
The queen padded with Willowtail behind her and a large and long legged rabbit in her back and in her jaws. What the she-cat had told her was certainly something. "Half Windclan, huh?" Swanberry mused as she leveled rocky terrain, keeping her large claws unsheathed. What a surprise, Swanberry wouldn't of ever guessed unless Willowtail told her herself. Now her knack of catching rabbit and her long tail started to connect with the genes of Windclan cats. She wondered how she ended up in Riverclan or how long she had known. She also wondered if it was hard by any means to face her previous clan during battle. They weren't the kind of questions Swanberry saw fit to ask, so she just let them cloud in her brain, never giving them the air to fully articulate themselves into words.

What a kind offer... Swanberry couldn't help but smile at it. "I'd surely love that, it's never too late to go out for a run," the queen shook her fur as she chewed on the proposal. It was very generous, almost undeserving and yet she'd take it and cherish it while she could. She wasn't sure how long Willowtail would last now that she interacted with the cursed queen. She will die soon, Swanberry thought mournfully. Just like everycat else I get attached too. Of course this curse was self proclaimed. Nothing was actually wrong with her. But Swanberry truly believed that Starclan had inconvenienced her in the worst way...

"Dusklion!" Swanberry roared as she made her way to the patrol place. Her paws screamed from the extra weight she was holding, yet she didn't slow her pace. "Here to report out findings. Willowtail caught us a good amount of rabbit, three infact. I caught us one. Jaggedpaw was there for the first bits of the patrol but then disappeared. Not sure why."
Hunting Posts

Willowtail - (+1 rabbit) (+1 rabbit) (+1 rabbit)

Swanberry - (+1 rabbit)

Tags:
@taillow // Dusklion
@SeonghwaBerry // Willowtail
@Madelaine // Jaggedpaw

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old July 10th, 2024, 08:18 AM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Queen\30 moons\Riverclan
"Venus, planet of love, was destroyed by global warming. Did its people want to much too?"

Baby Boomer - [INACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
The queen padded with Willowtail behind her and a large and long legged rabbit in her back and in her jaws. What the she-cat had told her was certainly something. "Half Windclan, huh?" Swanberry mused as she leveled rocky terrain, keeping her large claws unsheathed. What a surprise, Swanberry wouldn't of ever guessed unless Willowtail told her herself. Now her knack of catching rabbit and her long tail started to connect with the genes of Windclan cats. She wondered how she ended up in Riverclan or how long she had known. She also wondered if it was hard by any means to face her previous clan during battle. They weren't the kind of questions Swanberry saw fit to ask, so she just let them cloud in her brain, never giving them the air to fully articulate themselves into words.

What a kind offer... Swanberry couldn't help but smile at it. "I'd surely love that, it's never too late to go out for a run," the queen shook her fur as she chewed on the proposal. It was very generous, almost undeserving and yet she'd take it and cherish it while she could. She wasn't sure how long Willowtail would last now that she interacted with the cursed queen. She will die soon, Swanberry thought mournfully. Just like everycat else I get attached too. Of course this curse was self proclaimed. Nothing was actually wrong with her. But Swanberry truly believed that Starclan had inconvenienced her in the worst way...

"Dusklion!" Swanberry roared as she made her way to the patrol place. Her paws screamed from the extra weight she was holding, yet she didn't slow her pace. "Here to report out findings. Willowtail caught us a good amount of rabbit, three infact. I caught us one. Jaggedpaw was there for the first bits of the patrol but then disappeared. Not sure why."
Hunting Posts

Willowtail - (+1 rabbit) (+1 rabbit) (+1 rabbit)

Swanberry - (+1 rabbit)

Tags:
@taillow // Dusklion
@SeonghwaBerry // Willowtail
@Madelaine // Jaggedpaw

Willowtail purred as she placed down her catch. Stretching her long limbs as she touched Swanberry on the ear with her muzzle. "Great! I'll come visit you from time to time."

(short post sorry

+1 rabbit

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old July 10th, 2024, 09:37 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Sad

Dusklion? Oceanclaw mewed nervously. It had been his first patrol as a warrior. The patrol went pretty well. He said. We caught 2 squirrels! Not much, sorry. Oceanclaw added quietly, and put his prey on the pile.
Oceanclaw - (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...&postcount=104) +1 squirrel
Covepaw - (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...&postcount=102) +1 mouse
@RainFall Wonders // Lilyglide
@rubberRatroom // Covepaw
@taillow // Dusklion

Last edited by KestrelPaw; July 10th, 2024 at 10:06 PM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 10:03 PM
Certified Silly

Status: Happily married to PINTO BEAN and SeonghwaBerry<3 /silly
Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

Covepaw.
APPRENTICE | He/him | Purrks: N/A

Covepaw walked into camp with a small mouse in his jaws. Happy that he was able to catch anything at all, he placed the prey onto the prey pile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ @taillow ]

[+1 mouse/prey]
Old July 10th, 2024, 10:35 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @dino. @wolfie - so sorry for the delay, totally slipped my mind! going to glaze over some stuff to speed this along, lmk if anything needs to be changed. ]
BEASTFLAME

The massive tabby tom padded over as his name was called, out, amber eye alert. A patrol. He was excited for this. He'd explored a little bit around the edges of their makeshift camp, but this would be the first time venturing this far into the territory. Although the circumstances were unfortunate, it would be interesting to see what the border held.

Beastflame approached Wormbite, nodding his head in greeting. "Howdy," he rumbled, taking his place at the other warrior's flank. Once they were all gathered, the group headed off in the designated direction. The Rift. Beastflame turned the name over in his mind. It sounded ominous, a fitting title for a border.

------

The trio traveled through the territory, moving in the direction of the border. As they approached, Beastflame turned his muzzle to the wind, parting his jaws slightly. The foreign scent of the other group wafted by him, and he inhaled it deeply. The smelled of the strange stone that made up the mountains, and the prey as well. It was somehow the same and completely different from the clan cats odor. Just as unique as each of the four clans, but there was another layer of difference. Or perhaps that was just his own biases.

He sniffed the crack in the terrain near his paws gingerly, following it with steady steps and trusting the others would be doing the same in their respective areas. The scent markers were fresh, but not immediate. They'd likely missed the last patrol by at least a couple hours, assuming they even did patrols.

Once finished, he rejoined the others. "Nothing abnormal," he stated, shrugging a broad shoulder.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), beastflame (rc), gracklekit (wc), orion (atari), autumn & kestrel (outsiders)
character bios
Old July 12th, 2024, 02:30 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Wrenseeker
~<>~
11 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Silver Tongue
long furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Wrenseeker and applebees waited. And waited… and waited so long that the silver felone was growing quickly annoyed and impatient. ”He’s not showing up let’s just go,” Wren says, getting to her paws and heading toward the entrance to camp.

@Kix
Old July 12th, 2024, 08:34 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

"D-dusklion? W-why haven't the other cats I'm supposed to be with shown up? I can't find them! Skyfall showed briefly but I can't find him now.... and I dunno where Azaleablood is......" Starrypaw stammered to the Riverclan deputy.

@taillow

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on summer hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)

Also my characters actions and thoughts don't reflect my own.
Also go see https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76821&page=2 Claw! He's nominated for COTM and I wanna win that!
Old July 13th, 2024, 01:48 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 55 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & malnourished black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ @taillow

his limbs were beginning to throb in protest by the time wormbite returned to camp. he padded towards the fresh-kill, dropping the mouse he had caught. he would go out later when his limbs had lowered back down into a dull ache instead of a burning pain.

turning away from the pile, "dussklion!" he called out, beginning to search for the deputy. his jaws slightly parting to scent around him. he would walk until he found her, giving a small nod in greeting before jumping into the report. "redmire did not sshow for the patrol. otherwisse, everything went rather ssmoothly. nothing wass abnormal at the border — i caught a mousse. though, i will ssay to note the sscent markss were rather recent,, and quite ,, potent. " wormbite explained in a flat voice.

★ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; July 13th, 2024 at 01:48 AM.
Old July 13th, 2024, 02:14 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Applebees
And I think I've lost my will
+ she/her + No purrks

The molly came sauntering in of course the walk back made her legs want to scream. Why of all the places they sought shelter in did it have to be in the mountains, so much walking and climbing. Applebees let out a huff once she came to a stop and met the eyes of Dusklion. "Outskirts was fine, saw nor did we not scent any disturbance from any testy cats or even predators. So I would say its possible to expand if we need to. I do have to inform you that Talonpaw never showed up for the patrol so me and Wrenseeker continued on without him."

@taillow
@Neptune. [incase you want Wrenseeker to say anything else]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw