Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
[training] i don't wanna...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 07:51 PM
Kitten Kingdom! [ Kit...
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 07:50 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 07:47 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 07:45 PM
Mourning Ruins
by elio
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:43 PM

Old June 3rd, 2024, 08:36 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: COASTCLAN MAIN ROLE-PLAY

Fluffybunny gave a gentle mrrow as the pretty she-cat sat down. Wondering if somecat would come along to talk to her. Or just give her a nod.... some normal cat interaction would be.... cool.

(OPEN for a friend/mate/family member )

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers
૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა felix left a fawn here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old June 3rd, 2024, 10:22 PM
not online a lot, sorry

Bump Policy: anytime necessary

Cedarpaw scrambled over to Mothfluff, wondering if she had missed the patrol.

@Desert Rain Frog
Old June 5th, 2024, 08:09 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Fluffybunny watched as her sister, Fallingstar. Leapt up and down from her post, naming Sandbunny as deputy. Fluffybunny understood that her sister couldn't make her deputy. Fluffybunny purred a congrats to Sandbunny.

(Next to the warriors den)

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old June 5th, 2024, 08:14 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Fluffybunny scanned her gaze around her clanmates. Being the sister of the leader and the only wave-guard came with a bit of unwanted responsibility. But it also came with sharp as a hawk skills. The wave-guard looked around, her bright white coat shining softly in the sun as she scanned the clearing for her sister.

Old June 5th, 2024, 08:21 PM
EPIC

Bump Policy: ★Within 6 hours of you making a post! Please bump me or I'll cry★

Quote:
Originally Posted by constellation View Post

☆ Fallingstar ☆
// CC // she/her // 27 moons // Leader //
// “Don’t be just a star. Be a constellation.” //

< Leader’s Den >

#CCLEADERDEN

Fallingstar looked up from her trout. The musky, rich taste flooded her tongue, and she swallowed quickly before standing up. Rapidshade. Her medicine cat. No… she didn’t own him. She didn’t want to end up like some rogue, thinking she owned everycat, every place, everything. She was an honorable warrior. An honorable leader. She had to get used to that.

Rapidshade was a bouncy, active cat with energy and kindness. That was the kind of cat Falls needed by her side. It was good he was at her side.

“Hello, Rapidshade.” she sounded happy. Today was a good day. That was good. Falls smiled at Rapids, her eyes sparkling like the star in her name. “What do you need from me?”

Curiosity. Rapidshade sparked a lot of that in Falls. A lot. She wondered, Do medicine cats do this much?

[ @ollie — Rapidshade ]

☆Rapidshade☆
24 Moons - Tom - He/They- Purrks: N/A

Rapidshade smiled, looking at his friend. "Just checking up on ya. Was a bit worried is all. You sound happier though, I'm glad." He purred, sitting down.

He really was glad that Falling sounded better, she had seemed so stressed lately. They were both so new to these roles, and while Rapidshade was able to put a mildly convincing facade, Falling was having a rough time, and he cared about his friend.

#CCLEADERDEN @constellation

Old June 6th, 2024, 05:49 AM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
☆Rapidshade☆

Rapidshade smiled, looking at his friend. "Just checking up on ya. Was a bit worried is all. You sound happier though, I'm glad." He purred, sitting down.

He really was glad that Falling sounded better, she had seemed so stressed lately. They were both so new to these roles, and while Rapidshade was able to put a mildly convincing facade, Falling was having a rough time, and he cared about his friend.

#CCLEADERDEN @constellation

(Please tell me if you'd like me to move this <3)

Fluffybunny padded into the den, scenting her sister and Rapidshade, The Wave-guard gave a gentle mrrow to announce her presence. Her fluffy white paw swatted her sisters ear in a playful greeting, whilest she dipped her head to Rapidshade.

Old June 6th, 2024, 09:30 AM
birthday girl

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

(Please tell me if you'd like me to move this <3)

Fluffybunny padded into the den, scenting her sister and Rapidshade, The Wave-guard gave a gentle mrrow to announce her presence. Her fluffy white paw swatted her sisters ear in a playful greeting, whilest she dipped her head to Rapidshade.
☆ Fallingstar ☆

#CCleadersden

Fallingstar smiled at her sister, a purr escaping her throat. “Hello, Fluffybunny!” Fallingstar sat back, bumping her head with Fluffy’s—their signature greeting.

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars — Fluffybunny / @ollie — Rapidshade ]

( next time, please use the hashtag #CCleadersden when your character is in the leader’s den! Thank you. )

Last edited by constellation; June 6th, 2024 at 09:30 AM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 01:43 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Quote:
Originally Posted by constellation View Post
☆ Fallingstar ☆

#CCleadersden

Fallingstar smiled at her sister, a purr escaping her throat. “Hello, Fluffybunny!” Fallingstar sat back, bumping her head with Fluffy’s—their signature greeting.

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars — Fluffybunny / @ollie — Rapidshade ]

( next time, please use the hashtag #CCleadersden when your character is in the leader’s den! Thank you. )
(Alright! Do I put it just the first time or always?) #CCleadersden (Just in case)

Fluffybunny purred as she bumped heads gently with her sister. The white molly sat beside her sister, Fluffybunny'd realized she'd interrupted something, but she was sure her sister would kick her out if it was something she couldn't listen to.

Old June 6th, 2024, 03:48 PM
EPIC

Bump Policy: ★Within 6 hours of you making a post! Please bump me or I'll cry★

☆Rapidshade☆

Rapidshade dipped his head in return to Fluffybunny, smiling as the sisters greeted each other. They grinned "Don't worry, you didn't interrupt anything important, I was checking up on Fallingstar." He said, flicking his fluffy tail.

#CCLEADERDEN @constellation - Fallingstar @SeonghwasBunnyEars -Fluffybunny

Old June 6th, 2024, 08:09 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
☆Rapidshade☆

Rapidshade dipped his head in return to Fluffybunny, smiling as the sisters greeted each other. They grinned "Don't worry, you didn't interrupt anything important, I was checking up on Fallingstar." He said, flicking his fluffy tail.

#CCleaderden @constellation - Fallingstar @SeonghwasBunnyEars -Fluffybunny
#CCleaderden
@constellation
Fluffybunny gave a gentle nod, "I'm glad" the wave-guard purred. Her pure white pelt shown a bit in the darkness of the den, her soft green eyes wide and doey as she gazed at her sister for a moment. Turning her gave back to Rapidshade Fluffybunny seemed to be wisely waiting for something to happen.