Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:07 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 12:41 AM
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:15 AM
Wrestling your way to...
by Estelle
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 11:31 PM

Old May 18th, 2024, 10:07 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

YELLOWTWIST

Uh oh. Yellowtwist had been a kit in this camp. That's a lot of memories. Some good, more bad. He had been apprenticed to Drippingpelt here, Drippingpelt had died here(That was the worst one), he met possibly the most annoying cats in his life... he could still leave. As long as his head wasn't smashed by a falling tree (there might be other issues there), he would remember them.

But still, there were practical things to pick up. Like kits. And he guessed plants. Unfortunately, he wasn't too fond of either of those. What to take... cats outside of camp were doomed. Plants? He wasn't going to run for the den, but they would be important if anyone was injured. Kits mostly had legs, But they were short. Unlike him because he's cool.

He was doing his job, sitting near the medicine den from when the body of Whitetwist was brought into camp. This could be important to solving that murder. His suspect list was Mumblemoth, Fireflypaw, and Thunderclan (Specifically Wildtwist but his suspected motive was kind of dumb. But so was Wildtwist, so...), so he could just find which one had the closer connection to Starclan. Or the one that thought they did and went insane because of it.

That could wait. Moving couldn't. He leaped to his feet and turned around because he was closer to the medicine den to the nursery. There were a hell ton of herbs. He saw his apprentice, but he wanted to see how they handled the situation first. He'd go check the nursery and come back, actually.

"If anyone's going to have trouble staying alive, look for me." He didn't like kits. Whatsoever, but they still had to live. He stood near the entrance to the nursery, but not blocking the exit.

DIZZYCLOUD

Dizzycloud awoke from her nap at the sound of Dawnstar, her mouth curling into a frown. She was in the 5-more-minutes-state at the moment. What made her mood worse was the statement itself. The camp was gonna go away...? No, no, they were gonna go away from the camp.

She was sad, but calm. It hadn't hit her yet that she wouldn't ever see the camp again. She yawned and stretched, then stumbled out of the den. Her pale blue eyes stared softly around. Noise. lots of it, and it wouldn't stop if she hummed, like in dreams. She flipped her ears against her skull, hoping to muffle it.

Wait, wait! Nooo, the camp! It was going to be really gone, no coming back. Were twolegs blind, or dumb? Both, probably! There was a whole ton of cats in front of'em and they couldn't tell! It was her second time being chased out of her home. She didn't like it. Last time she murdered someone. Granted that someone sucked but also they were her sibling.

Would it be like the first time, a bloodthirsty, attention-seeking monster chasing after Dizzycloud to tear her apart? Oh wait, monsters dont have legs. Nevermind. But it would still suck.

No time to lose. She picked up a single clump of moss from her nest, for no reason besides it felt nice and made her feel better. Okay, what else, how about herbs? Last she checked, there were lots of herbs to take. Besides, maybe it would be quieter in there? She stepped towards the den at a consistent walking pace towards the den. "I could help with herbs, if you need it." She said, hoping she wasn't talking to nothing.

[ @ellie- dizzys at the med den ||| yellowtwists's post is open to kits who'll come with him when they leave 0
"You can still win, just gotta be faster!"

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; May 18th, 2024 at 12:21 PM.
Old May 18th, 2024, 10:23 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(active)
31/100

Who knew peace could turn into chaos in a matter of seconds? Quietpaw hadn't suspected panic to happen so fast but oh, well, not much to stop it now. Pupils dilating at Dawnstar's yowl, she swiftly rose to her paws. Alright, so twolegs were destroying their territory...how annoying, couldn't they just mid their buisness for once? Apparently not. She didn't want to sacrifice her life for her so called clanmates but her grandmother was the most decent cat she knew and sitting on her arse would surely get her on her bad side and she didn't want that.

Turning her head around to face a stuttering apprentice, the splotched she-cat rolled her eyes. How incompetent were these cats? "Get a move on and help the most vulnerable cats get out. Don't ask me again." she responded coldly and started padding away. They should know what to do and if they were dumb enough to dawdle they might have well been kittypets.

Oh great, Magpiepaws was bothering her grandmother now? Seriously, why did no one know what to do! Stalking up to the two cats she glared at her acquaintance. "You can help by actually helping the ones who can't get out instead of asking your leader when you should know what to do." Her grandmother didn't need these cats waiting for her to order them around when it was obvious how they could help.

Cyan hues drifting over Dawnstar, she noticed the huge tabby was in quite a rough state. That wasn't very good now, was it? But, of course, she wouldn't like to be doted on. If her grandmother needed her to do something for her, then she'd ask and Quiet would obey. "Grandmother, if you need anything left me know." giving a small dip of her head out of respect she went off to do what she was ordering everyone else to do.

Spotting a kit, a few moons younger than her, and attempted to pick them up before stopping. "Come on, start moving." Deciding agains picking them up, she gave a swish of her plumy tail as an indicator to follow her. Noticing the intruder- wait Rookpaw? Ugh, who cared- not doing much to assist the moving she snapped at them "Stop standing around and start helping, for stars sake!" a bit rude? Probaly, but she was pissed so who could blame her? Glancing back at Cloverkit she started surveying camp for anyone else

@Undertaker @Marigoldwhisper @alec @Myling @Bean

OPEN

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\8 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

At first, guessing purely by voice, Magpiepaw had no idea who the heck this cat was. It surprised her to see that it was Quietpaw, a cat she'd never heard talk, a cat she really didn't understand. Oh and now she was bossing HER around? Magpiepaw full on snarled.

"Oh why THANK YOU so much for the EXTREME HELP," Magpiepaw said sarcastically. "What didn't I think of that? Oh wowsers, thank you SO MUCH. Stars above, you're infuriating." Magpiepaw shook her head with a sour expression. So what if she sounded childish? She was asking Dawnstar not this prissy little princess who thought she knew everything. Magpiepaw hadn't even claimed she didn't know what to do! She just wanted some more gosh darn direction, be helpful in a more upfront way.

And help cats out of what? Their dens? With how loud Dawnstar was, the whole of the forest could've heard her! Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. Plus, they weren't overfed kittypets or something, they could move! Magpiepaw marched past the other apprentice, her fur bristled.

Just so Quietpaw could shut her maw she checked the warriors den and looked inside for any stupid snoozing warriors. "OI!" Magpiepaw screeched at anyone inside. "Get your tails out of here, Quietpaw's orders."

(magpiepaw is the pettiest idiot in the history of ever)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 18th, 2024, 10:25 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Cinderpaw
~<>~
13/100
7 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

Moving. The stars do not favor them so they are moving. Cinderpaw hadn't even seen much of the territory - any of it, really - and now she would never experience what her momma and papa knew as their home. It was bittersweet to think about.

She wanted to do something to help and the most useful things she could think of to do were to either round up the kits or offer to help Mossy with carrying herbs. Cinderpaw kind of doubted that the kits would like her, though, she imagined they must have lots of questions and want someone to talk to and Cinder... she couldn't be that for them. So Cinderpaw instead makes a beeline for the medicine den, ignoring the creeping feeling of danger and anxiety that flooded her as she approached. One good thing about moving camps is that she'll never have to be in this den again... where- where she lost the future she'd planned for herself.

Anyway, that's unimportant, she can't think about that right now. Making her footfalls louder than normal, the black tabby maneuvers her way through the milling cats and toward Mossfreckle. Quietly, she sits by their side and looks pointedly from the medicine den and back to him, trying to ask if she can help.

[ @ellie - moss // FEEL FREE TO TURN HER AWAY LOL ]
Old May 18th, 2024, 10:26 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Petalrot got up and began helping out.
Old May 18th, 2024, 10:48 AM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Brownpaw looked up from her spot in the sun with wide eyes, taking in the sight of her leader. Twolegs were attacking? What did they want with Shadowclan territory? She knew twolegs were big and made noises she couldn't understand, with their loud monsters and strangely shaped dens... so why were they trying to take over the Icy Heartland? Didn't they have enough land already?

The twolegs must be who attacked Dawnstar... even Shadowclan's big, strong leader could be hurt by them. She hoped Dawnstar wasn't in too much pain, she was bleeding everywhere! Should Brownpaw try to help her?

Upsettingly, Brownpaw didn't know what herbs to help with cuts or how to fix a shoulder. Dawnstar seemed like the type of cat who wouldn't want to tell an apprentice how to fix it, especially if she was hurting. But Brownpaw could go look for Mossfreckle.

She quickly ran over to the medicine den, poking her head in with a very concerned expression. "Are you in here, Mossfreckle? Dawnstar is really hurt. And um, I think we're evacuating camp? Her shoulder might be broken..." Was Brownpaw missing anything? "Oh, and if you have too many herbs to carry, I can help you! I don't mind the taste."

Brownpaw felt quite worried about leaving her home behind, but it wouldn't be forever... right? Even if it was, Brownpaw was still young, and she was healthy enough to travel. The older cats were probably more upset about this, like the senior warriors- they must've lived so many moons here. And the kits, who would have to leave to... wherever they were going, with such little legs. If Mossfreckle didn't need help, Brownpaw would go ask the queens next. She could carry a kit or two!

@ellie

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 18th, 2024 at 10:50 AM.
Old May 18th, 2024, 11:02 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Sleepypaw had been resting inside Miss Grandmama’s den, raising to her feet in mild alarm the moment she heard her yowl for the clan. The young apprentice scampered out, eyes slightly wide as she saw the strange way Miss Grandmama’s leg hang, and heard the words that left her maw. Their territory was being destroyed; she recalled Miss Grandmama’s words last meeting. Without second thought the black and white feline hurried over to her grandmother, silent and calm, eyes fixing on her shoulder.
“Hurt…”
She told herself, ear flicking.
“Help;”
She continued, quietly, as if asking if there was anything she could do – her eyes scanned the clearing looking for the medicine cat Miss Grandmama needed. Only when she spotted the approaching feline did Sleepypaw leave Dawnstar’s side to meet the Mossy-hued medicine cat – no longer apprentice - halfway. Her paws carried her, staring at him with dull expression yet vibrant eyes, imploring him to hurry.
“Miss Grandmama.”
She repeated, padding along with him, tail swishing lightly. Help; she needed to help the clan, but she was concerned over her grandmother’s shoulder at this time. Eyes fixed on the leader again, not leaving her figure as her mind tried covering everything that needed to be done – kits, kits could use help, but when she glanced over the clearing she already spotted Nightshiver and Honeybite at the entrance of the den, rallying the kittens together. Elders, she saw someone else already take care of those – or them, there was only one. Eyes turning to Mossfreckle, her ear flicked again; mama could need help... Or the medicine cat, maybe, their stores? Or this? Who knew; she didn't know exactly what was wrong with Miss Grandmama's shoulder - she didn't know what Mossfreckle needed. That was an issue.
“Help, do you need.. help?”

[ @Undertaker @ellie ]

Old May 18th, 2024, 11:31 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

A yowl. From Dawnstar. A shiver ran down her spine, the forever queen emerged from the nursery, a knit already between her brows. Her tail flicked nervously when the leader spoke, hurt, warning them of the twolegs destroying their land – not again. A lump formed in her stomach. They already destroyed their land those moons ago just before the famine, when they left their camp in such a dire state and poisoned so many of their clanmates. They already had moved a camp once within her lifetime, even longer ago, when WindClan drove them out. Were… They weren’t going to return to this camp afterwards, were they? A sadness engulfed her heart at once again having to move homes, but her mind demanded her attention as Honeybite [ @Abyssopelagic ] approached. She forced her worries and concerns away, eyes focusing on the inside of the nursery as she pulled up a grateful smile – she couldn’t let her thoughts win, not right now.
“The.. kits. If.. you could; I c-could… use help… gathering.. the kits, so they… don’t.. walk a-alone. That… Thank.. you.”

She said, her expression relaxing a little with someone by her side. Taking a deep breath, she ducked inside the nursery again, her gaze sweeping over the little ones. She spotted a select few; Cloverkit [ @Bean ], for instance, and beckoned the kitten towards her as her eyes sought out Lightningkit [ @SpiritedWarrior ] and Fallowkit [ @Hollyheart of thunder ], the young ones she had taken in before.

She took a deep breath, watching the kits in the nursery – or at least, those who weren’t with a warrior just yet. She would begin with them, do a head count, then look if anyone was missing in the clearing. She gave Honeybite a small look, before sweeping her gaze across the nursery and trying to raise her gentle voice just a bit, so they heard her.
“I-it seems.. we’re moving; to… Mourning.. Ruins;”
She gave a soft smile.
“It’s… a bit of… a walk, so; you n-need… to stay close… to an adult, alright? I-if you aren’t… with one.. right now, come… with me a-and… Honeybite. We c-can’t… have you walking… alone.”
She lowered her eyes for a moment, before looking back up.
“We can… give some of.. you.. badgers rides, if… walking is… d-difficult or… you get.. too tired. S-so… speak.. up if… you need.. anything; moving… can seem… scary, but. We’ll… we’ll be… alright.”
She walked further into the den, trying to see if there were still any sleeping kits or newborns; and queens who needed help carrying their litter.

[ This post is Open to any Kits and queens who need someone to accompany them and/or help, or anyone else requiring help and/or wanting company ]

Old May 18th, 2024, 11:38 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

silverpaw
5/100
purrks | he/him | 7 moons

MOVING? They were moving?! Dawnstar had called for them to grab supplies, so he rushed over to the medicine den. "Mossfreckle! Lostspark! I'll help grab herbs!" he called. Should he see what herbs are poisonous? Well, he knew deathberries, so he quickly avoided those. To be safe, he grabbed cobwebs, dock leaves, sticks, marigold, and catmint. Silverpaw bundled them up and hesitated beside the two medicine cats, herbs in his jaws.

@Rose @ellie

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old May 18th, 2024, 11:42 AM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Queenly

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

S T A R R Y S M O K E
She/Her - 21 Moons - ShadowClan Queen
Purrks: N/A
Plump gray molly with white
specks and blue eyes

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Oh dear. Moving? And so close to her kitting as well? This was going to be a struggle. The heavily expecting queen hauled herself up, pawsteps heavy as Starrysmoke spotted Nightshiver. She was a queen too, maybe she could help? The gray molly was so close to kitting that it was hard to walk with how round her belly was. "H-Hey N-Nightshiver? C-Could I travel w-with you?" the molly called out reluctantly, trotting over to her clanmates side. Starrysmoke curled up her gray and white tail over her round belly. "It'll be alright. Mama will make sure of that," she whispered softly to her unborn kits. The young cat hadn't expected to become a queen so soon after becoming a warrior, but the thought of becoming a mother to young kittens warmed her heart, and she would do everything in her power to make it to the new camp, and if her kittens were born on the voyage, to get them there safely.

[ @Estelle - Figured this would be good bonding for the two before Starry dies lmao ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old May 18th, 2024, 11:55 AM
ringfinger

fenneldrop
Yelling and the general, chaotic commotion pried Fenneldrop out of her dreamless slumber. She got up from her nest, fur puffing up until she looked a third bigger than she truly was. The hell? Her eyes swept through the den's shadows, and she bared her teeth, expecting snakes.

Seeing none, she darted into the clearing and felt dizzy looking at all the cats moving. Her mouth hung slightly open, and her eyebrows furrowed. She was miffed - what was happening??

The warrior glanced around, eavesdropped on some frantic cats' conversations - not that some of them were being particularly quiet - and figured that some emergency required them to go.

She weaved around small clusters of cats grouping up to sniff at the apprentice's den, calling into it, "Bitternpaw?" with some concern (was he in there? she didn't know). She didn't need to take much of anything but her bones, but the only cat she knew here - despite being born of ShadowClan - was that damned apprentice; she'd rather fall into a gorge than inadvertently leave him behind. Besides, she had the impression he had nobody but his sibling.

So, really, who else was gonna make sure he got out, too?
@silver.