Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Herb's Character Garden
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 04:27 AM
Shadowkit finder Family...
by Nymph
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:26 AM
Ash Comes From Fire
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:22 AM
Finder for Antpaw
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:15 AM
Alpinepaw's New Mentor(s)!
Last post by alec
Today 04:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 26th, 2018, 09:28 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: RiverClan Temporary Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Pikepaw padded up behind her brother. She had no idea what had happened during that battle due to the fact she was hiding behind a tree the whole time pretending to be asleep or dead. She sat down beside Ghostpaw. "Hey Ghostpaw..Whats wrong?"She asked seeing grief in his eyes. "D-Did something happen?"Pikepaw would ask with worry. As she mewed she looked at his fur. All dusty and bloody. She knew there was a battle,but Did Ghostpaw fight?! Were's Grovepaw at?!. Her anxiety kicked in and her fur fluffed up. Pikepaw's mind filled up with worry. Were is Grovepaw!?She wondered. She'd shuffle her paws on the ground trying to get rid of her anxiety at the moment.
Ghostpaw looked up after hearing pawsteps. When he saw Pikepaw,his eyes seemed to burn with an unnatural anger.He was usually pretty calm and easy going around his family,never getting in to many fights,and forgiving them easier than most cats.This was different.
"Where was you during the fight?"He growled.His fur was starting to fluff up.He already knew the answer.Hiding and avoiding the fight.If not,then he would have seen her in the battle.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 26th, 2018, 12:13 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Temporary Territory

@Tazzy

Initially, Darkheart had hated the thought of joining the battle patrol to RiverClan, even going as far as purposely wrenching a claw to avoid being chosen. The possibility that he'd run into a certain silver tabby had been all too real, and with that came the fear that a Clanmate would see him being 'disloyal' and refusing to fight her. But when the wounded ShadowClan cats had returned to camp, he'd realised his mistake. He had no idea whether Silverfeather was injured, or even if she was alive; he couldn't ask his Clanmates about it, either, as they'd want to know why he was so interested in the RiverClan she-cat.

It hadn't been long since the battle, but the tom was already worried sick. He had to know if the one he loved was okay, and if he waited much longer, he'd lose all hope of ever finding RiverClan. And so he rose before sunrise, telling his sister he was going hunting when she questioned him, and set out into the forest. It didn't take too long to reach the border, even if it was significantly further away now. He'd made sure to stay in ShadowClan's part of the territory for as long as possible, only straying into WindClan and SkyClan when necessary.

All RiverClan scent had been overrun by the other Clans, and Darkheart was beginning to lose hope. He tried to think logically; the only way to go from here without running into another Clan was north, to Seastones. That's where he headed next, and his heart had soared when he caught the familiar smell of RiverClan. It continued towards SkyClan territory, and so did he. It turned away just before the border, and soon the tom found himself at the edge of the Dusk Syndicate's former territory.

It's deserted, he reasoned. No evil rogues left. Probably. Steeling himself, he padded into the forest, keeping low to the ground and sticking to the undergrowth when possible. The scent of RiverClan was slowly growing stronger, so he was likely near the camp now. Not wanting to risk discovery, Darkheart settled under a bush with large, glossy leaves and took to nursing his paw, still sore from his self-inflicted injury. He kept his ears perked; he was ready to react at a moment's notice if it seemed like things were going wrong. Hopefully, his mate would pass by before her Clan did. Please, Silver. Please be okay...

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old September 26th, 2018, 02:46 PM
Busting Ghosts

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Ghostpaw looked up after hearing pawsteps. When he saw Pikepaw,his eyes seemed to burn with an unnatural anger.He was usually pretty calm and easy going around his family,never getting in to many fights,and forgiving them easier than most cats.This was different.
"Where was you during the fight?"He growled.His fur was starting to fluff up.He already knew the answer.Hiding and avoiding the fight.If not,then he would have seen her in the battle.
Pikepaw's fur fluffed up. Should she tell him the truth? She didn't know what to say at this point. Thinking he might be mad that she was hiding during this battle. She gathered up all the curage she could,took a deep breath in and then spilled the truth. "I-I was hiding behind a tree so I wouldn't be in a battle like this..As you know i'm not a fan of a big fight nor even being in a fight.."The words came spilling out quickly for once she didn't stutter even though she was nervous. Pikepaw's ears went down and her tail drooped after saying that. She felt a bit embarrassed for not being in the fight and using her skills in it. Once again she got worried and asked. "S-So were's Grovepaw?"She asked wanting an answer this time.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old September 26th, 2018, 10:11 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Moonstone was the last to get to the territory, as she was worried for her sister. She had noticed a kit and had picked it up, not caring to who's it was. This furry bundle was the clan's future, If we have one a part of her mind said. She shook her head to clear the thought. She put the kit down as her paws were aching. "What's your name, kit?"

@Okapi
Old September 27th, 2018, 02:45 AM
robin

My Mood: Crazy

Pebbleshine stretched out, sat down and began to wash herself. She cleaned her paws with delicate, neat strokes and once she finished washing she plucked a small, silver fish from the fresh-kill pile. She bit into it, relishing the savory flavour. Licking her lips, she glanced around the camp.
Old September 27th, 2018, 05:19 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream View Post
Moonstone was the last to get to the territory, as she was worried for her sister. She had noticed a kit and had picked it up, not caring to who's it was. This furry bundle was the clan's future, If we have one a part of her mind said. She shook her head to clear the thought. She put the kit down as her paws were aching. "What's your name, kit?"

@Okapi
Ceaderkit who normally was full of confidence and really excited and hated being carried, but this time he let the warrior carry him. He wasn’t sure what would happen Will be just become a band of rouges who follow the warrior code and believe in Starclan, or are we still a clan? he shook the thought away reminding himself than loosing territory didn’t take away your rights to call yourself a clan. He blinked,” I am Ceaderkit.” He squeaked

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 27th, 2018, 09:10 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Ripplepaw stumbled through their new territory. He didn’t like it. It smells really weird here. I wonder why He thought as he tried to find other cats to talk about this with. “Hello?” He meowed out loud [OPEN]

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo

Last edited by Branch of Life; September 27th, 2018 at 09:10 AM.
Old September 27th, 2018, 12:14 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Pikepaw's fur fluffed up. Should she tell him the truth? She didn't know what to say at this point. Thinking he might be mad that she was hiding during this battle. She gathered up all the curage she could,took a deep breath in and then spilled the truth. "I-I was hiding behind a tree so I wouldn't be in a battle like this..As you know i'm not a fan of a big fight nor even being in a fight.."The words came spilling out quickly for once she didn't stutter even though she was nervous. Pikepaw's ears went down and her tail drooped after saying that. She felt a bit embarrassed for not being in the fight and using her skills in it. Once again she got worried and asked. "S-So were's Grovepaw?"She asked wanting an answer this time.
Ghostpaw felt a fresh wave of anger and grief come over him.It was impossible to deny this was a terrible nightmare anymore.He had seen him die right in front of him,unable to sum on the strength that was needed to save him.He had been chased out of his home,and now,found out his sister had let it all happen."Grovepaw is dead."He half chocked and half growled out.
"And while I was trying to protect him,you where cowering behind a tree,not caring if either of us died!You just wanted to protect yourself!"He snapped,standing up.His tail was lashing now and his vision seemed to become a shade of red.All of what he had been holding in sense Grovepaw's death seemed to crash down and attack Pikepaw.
"He could have lived if you had only helped us!It's your fault she's dead!"He yowled at her,digging his claws into the ground.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 27th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: RiverClan Temporary Nursery

@Cosmo

Curled against the milky warmth of Softflower's belly, Pebblekit lay quietly. His nose was tucked firmly under his arms as he shivered gently, his fluffy pelt bristled against the chilly drafts of this new nursery. "I don't like it here.." He mumbled unintelligibly, his large green orbs peeking up at his mother. The den was less than impressive. It smelled old and musky... Pebblekit longed to scent the familiarity of Riverclan's camp. Even the territory, which Pebblekit had never seen before they were forced to leave, seemed like home to the kitten. A sadness washed over the kit as he snuggled further into Softflower's belly, shifting so that his head was resting on her body. With a quite disheartening mewl, Pebblekit shifted into a more comfortable position. "Can we go home yet Mama? I don't like it here!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; September 27th, 2018 at 12:21 PM.
Old September 27th, 2018, 02:04 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: RiverClan Temporary Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
@Cosmo

Curled against the milky warmth of Softflower's belly, Pebblekit lay quietly. His nose was tucked firmly under his arms as he shivered gently, his fluffy pelt bristled against the chilly drafts of this new nursery. "I don't like it here.." He mumbled unintelligibly, his large green orbs peeking up at his mother. The den was less than impressive. It smelled old and musky... Pebblekit longed to scent the familiarity of Riverclan's camp. Even the territory, which Pebblekit had never seen before they were forced to leave, seemed like home to the kitten. A sadness washed over the kit as he snuggled further into Softflower's belly, shifting so that his head was resting on her body. With a quite disheartening mewl, Pebblekit shifted into a more comfortable position. "Can we go home yet Mama? I don't like it here!"

Softflower leaned down to nuzzle her son. "I know darling, but we can't leave yet," The she-cat murmured, trying to keep her voice steady. She too wished for the safety of RiverClan's old camp where she and her siblings had been raised. To live in such a place such as the Dusk Syndicate's old camp was a disgrace to all of her clan. As much as she wanted to get up and leave the she-cat knew she couldn't. If she went back he knows what they would do. WindClan had driven them out. Despite the fact she was a queen you could never trust WindClan, that was the lesson she had learned. "We can't go back, yet," She rephrased, as much for herself as for her kit.