Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:11 AM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:36 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by nyme
Today 02:23 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:35 AM
RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU...
Last post by forest
Today 01:27 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 20th, 2023, 02:49 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Copy Cats [Apprentices/Warriors]

@The Doctor

Seedpaw bounced aggressively around her mentor.
"Should I try to attack you and you dodge, or the other way around?"
Old June 20th, 2023, 06:08 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulJoy View Post
Darkpaw
59/100

Darkpaw studies the moves. He’s ready to try them out with his partner.
He gets in his stance ready for his partner to strike first,
hoping his stance makes that obvious. After all, he’s not much of a talker.

{ @Octavia! - Icebeam }
Icebeam aimed to pounce on Darkpaw, her claws sheathed whilst doing so.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old June 20th, 2023, 07:01 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Starrypaw

Aha! Sir Bits (the Odd) had spotted her among the crowd! Feeling super special for garnering the attention of her mentor - no matter how brief it was - the black and white molly hopped up and down with glee, paws waving around in the air. "Hi Bit Sir! Bit..ser. Bitzer!" A wide, unchecked grin spread across Starrypaw's face as the nickname came to her of its own violation. Aha! She would call her mentor that now, it was fitting.

Happy with herself and her new discovery, Starrypaw set off with everyone else, trailing after the group with a skip in her step. Belatedly, Starrypaw realized that it was her first time out of camp, and her eyes widened at everything in eyesight. Oooh, this was Training Cliffs? Gaze alight with undiluted joy, Starrypaw whirled to look at her partner, who was none other than Mossy! And Bitzer, of course, but he was old, so that wasn't cool and it didn't count.

"Hiya Mossy, hi! Didja ever meet my mentor? His names' Bitzer. Well, it was Sir Bits but Bitzer fits waaaaay better now, don't ya think?" Looking towards the tom in question, Starrypaw watched his movements with wide eyes a moment before she dropped into a sloppy stance of her own. "I can do this, I can do this!" The molly yapped, paw swinging at Mousepaw as she executed a very clumsy and off-balance attempt of what Hawkbite had just done.

[ @SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite / @Alchemist Kitsune - Mousepaw ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old June 20th, 2023, 08:29 PM
queen of procrastination

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
Icebeam aimed to pounce on Darkpaw, her claws sheathed whilst doing so.

Darkpaw
60/100

Darkpaw swiftly dodged, copying the exact movements showcased by
Hawkbite and the other warrior. He rolled out the way before
quickly standing on all four of his paws once more.

plot prompt!!
Hello!

I'm trying to get back to rping, feel free to chat with me or ask for anything.
Old June 20th, 2023, 08:36 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

@Radetzky
Eveningpaw

dodging, didn't seem too advanced. Closing in on her partner, she gave a nod to show she was ready, hopefully they wouldn't mind her going first. Giving a light hiss as if to imitate a hostile enemy, she jerked forward, hoping to hit their shoulder.

@Octavia!
Silverpaw

though it seemed as though she was seen as a bit advanced by the others, she still approached Tigerfang,
"You Ready"

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 20th, 2023, 11:40 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

Event [#event]

[ Hawkbite — @SuspiciousMindz ]
Once the group had made its way to the all too familiar Training Cliffs and Hawkbite asked for her to join him, she took up a place at the front of the group near him, just off to his side.
Her ears twitched as she listened to the tabby speak, nodding her head just slightly along with his words, her eyes trained to his general direction. She did not take a seat as he had, but was still fairly relaxed as she stood.

As Hawkbite went over the pairings, her eyes roamed to each cat as they were named.
When she herself was paired in a trio, she nodded in acknowledgement. She actively took note of the cats in question rather than giving them a cursory glance.
She waved her tail to Dogpaw and Whiteheart.
Already knowing she still needed to stay at Hawkbite's side for the time being, she chose to speak to her group before focusing back on the lesson at hand.
"I'll be with you two in a moment, don't feel as though you have to wait up on me if you do not wish to."

With pairing assignments finished, she found herself in a fighting crouch, head low to protect her throat. Her tail slowly swished behind her as Hawkbite continued speaking and indicated for eyes to land on her, but remained focused on the speaker.
It wouldn't do for her to lose track of him during an example and be caught by surprise when she was supposed to help demonstrate.
Her eyes followed his stalking form as he circled her, her own muscles tensed up to avoid him.
She made note of where he looked and when he struck, she rolled beneath the strike aimed at her shoulder and with practiced ease, quickly found herself to her paws and leapt forward in a counter-strike. While instinct tried to sway her into pushing her body weight into him at full force, she settled with a quick, light strike to the back of a leg still connected to the ground before bouncing away at the same time Hawkbite composed himself.

Demonstration complete, she strolled to her assigned pair, though carefully scanned the other pairs to make sure all was well, as was asked of her.
Once she was comfortable knowing that all seemed to be well around her, she focused her attention back to Dogpaw and Whiteheart.
"Whiteheart, go ahead and let Dogpaw try dodging with you, and after you can try with me if you'd like. Whatever if most comfortable for everyone."
Woollyfeather's left ear briefly swiveled to Drippingpelt when she heard movement, but quickly refocusing on her group when all seemed to be well.
She watched for a moment as Whiteheart practiced with a leaf, nodding as he seemed to be able to modify the attack to suit his needs.
"If a roll seems like it won't fit with your fighting style, stepping or jumping backward to avoid the strike is just as good."
This tip was pointed more towards Dogpaw than the warrior.
[ @xavier. — @Starfinder ]

After a few more rounds with the leaf, Whiteheart nudged it away, swivelling his head to face Dogpaw
@xavier. "Hey, wanna practice now? I could 'attack' you and you could practice your dodge! Or would you like the other way?"

Whiteheart swished his tail, waiting for the apprentice to decide. Woollyfeather silently watched them. "Take your time to choose, we can always switch roles." He suggested, trying to make the choice easier for the younger cat.

@xavier.

Last edited by Watermeloon; June 20th, 2023 at 11:54 PM.
Old June 21st, 2023, 09:52 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkcloud narrowed her eyes "You can attack me" she said emotionlessly as she watched her apprentice with a cold gaze.

@Shade.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 21st, 2023, 11:18 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Darkcloud narrowed her eyes "You can attack me" she said emotionlessly as she watched her apprentice with a cold gaze.

@Shade.
Seedpaw crouched, wiggling in anticipation, before lashing out a paw forwards and aiming to hit her mentor's shoulder as Hawkbite had tried.
Old June 21st, 2023, 12:34 PM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Spiderheart

The black molly nodded to Eveningpaw that she was ready. She kept her eyes on the apprentice, carefully studying her eyes. As soon as Spiderheart saw her locking in on her shoulder, she prepered for a dodge. As Eveningpaw launched for her shoulder, Spiderheart rolled over. She was quickly up on her paws again and swung around. Quickly, but very gently she struck out her paw towards Eveningpaw's front leg, with claws sheated, of course.

"Well done" She purred to the younger molly. Without wasting anytime, she backed up a little and started circling her. Fur fluffed up and hissing, she indimidated an enemy cat. Spiderheart let her gaze flicker a bit. First at her neck, then her legs, her shoulder, before finally locking in on her back. Without hesitation the she-cat launched herself at Eveningpaw, attempting to get a light blow in on her back.

[ @Silvershadow13 ]

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old June 21st, 2023, 01:33 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

Event [#event]

[ Hawkbite — @SuspiciousMindz ]
Once the group had made its way to the all too familiar Training Cliffs and Hawkbite asked for her to join him, she took up a place at the front of the group near him, just off to his side.
Her ears twitched as she listened to the tabby speak, nodding her head just slightly along with his words, her eyes trained to his general direction. She did not take a seat as he had, but was still fairly relaxed as she stood.

As Hawkbite went over the pairings, her eyes roamed to each cat as they were named.
When she herself was paired in a trio, she nodded in acknowledgement. She actively took note of the cats in question rather than giving them a cursory glance.
She waved her tail to Dogpaw and Whiteheart.
Already knowing she still needed to stay at Hawkbite's side for the time being, she chose to speak to her group before focusing back on the lesson at hand.
"I'll be with you two in a moment, don't feel as though you have to wait up on me if you do not wish to."

With pairing assignments finished, she found herself in a fighting crouch, head low to protect her throat. Her tail slowly swished behind her as Hawkbite continued speaking and indicated for eyes to land on her, but remained focused on the speaker.
It wouldn't do for her to lose track of him during an example and be caught by surprise when she was supposed to help demonstrate.
Her eyes followed his stalking form as he circled her, her own muscles tensed up to avoid him.
She made note of where he looked and when he struck, she rolled beneath the strike aimed at her shoulder and with practiced ease, quickly found herself to her paws and leapt forward in a counter-strike. While instinct tried to sway her into pushing her body weight into him at full force, she settled with a quick, light strike to the back of a leg still connected to the ground before bouncing away at the same time Hawkbite composed himself.

Demonstration complete, she strolled to her assigned pair, though carefully scanned the other pairs to make sure all was well, as was asked of her.
Once she was comfortable knowing that all seemed to be well around her, she focused her attention back to Dogpaw and Whiteheart.
"Whiteheart, go ahead and let Dogpaw try dodging with you, and after you can try with me if you'd like. Whatever if most comfortable for everyone."
Woollyfeather's left ear briefly swiveled to Drippingpelt when she heard movement, but quickly refocusing on her group when all seemed to be well.
She watched for a moment as Whiteheart practiced with a leaf, nodding as he seemed to be able to modify the attack to suit his needs.
"If a roll seems like it won't fit with your fighting style, stepping or jumping backward to avoid the strike is just as good."
This tip was pointed more towards Dogpaw than the warrior.
[ @xavier. — @Starfinder ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfinder View Post
After a few more rounds with the leaf, Whiteheart nudged it away, swivelling his head to face Dogpaw
@xavier. "Hey, wanna practice now? I could 'attack' you and you could practice your dodge! Or would you like the other way?"

Whiteheart swished his tail, waiting for the apprentice to decide. Woollyfeather silently watched them. "Take your time to choose, we can always switch roles." He suggested, trying to make the choice easier for the younger cat.

@xavier.

• × | Dogpaw | × •
he/him

Dogpaw sat and listened to Hawkbite speak. What was left of the toms face was completely emotionless. Dogpaw stood up the moment his name was called and placed into a trio rather then a duo. Dogpaw wasn't going to complain. Dogpaw went over to one of his group members looking at him with a single green eye. Dogpaw turned his attention back to Woollyfeather and Hawkbite watching them demonstrate what to do. Dogpaw watched closely, he can't mess this up. The black and white tom looked over at Whiteheart who asked if the apprentice wanted to dodge or attack.

"Dodge."

The apprentice said without hesitation and waas all Dogpaw said staring at the warrior he was paired up with.
Closed Thread