Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
··ºMyling's Plot n...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:51 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 02:36 AM
Brindle-patterned claws (P)
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 01:43 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dino king
Today 12:30 AM
RiverClan Patrol Place...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 12:10 AM

Old July 9th, 2024, 03:10 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: Kits Need To Learn Too!! [ Kit Lesson Event ]

[ no time for headers and stuff will place those later ]
Redwater padded up. “I guess I can help with… uh… something. Tell me whatever.” she sighed. I need a distraction. Dealing with some stunted apprentices will be good practice for me. Maybe.

@Dolomedes

[FONT=Garamond]

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)
Old July 9th, 2024, 03:25 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye’s ears perked at the sound of Seabreeze’s announcement, and her first reaction was that she had absolutely zero business teaching anyone anything about anything. What gave Heroneye the authority to be a kit’s first introduction to vital aspects of Clan life? Nothing. So she was completely prepared to pretend that she had heard nothing, go about her day, and avoid destroying a young cat’s development as much as possible.

But then a thought crossed her mind: she would likely be assigned an apprentice at some point in her life, whether she had decided that she was ready or not. Heroneye understood that being a mentor was a very involved job--much more so than these sorts of one-off lessons. So, then, wouldn’t it be better to practice being a decent teacher now than when she’d be almost solely responsible for a single cat’s apprenticeship?

It’ll be fine, Heroneye! she consoled herself as she approached the gathering cats. It’s good for you, really, to involve yourself more in the Clan! And anyway, they’re kits and are unlikely to notice or remember if you messed up or said something stupid..! And it’s not like you’ll be the only teacher, either. That was what she told herself, anyway, and though she still wasn’t convinced that this was anywhere near a good idea, she found her legs almost robotically carrying her forward.

“I could help to teach hunting, Clan duties, or defense,” Heroneye offered with a tentative voice, hoping that her uneasiness didn’t show through too obviously.

Last edited by Fits; July 9th, 2024 at 05:01 PM.
Old July 9th, 2024, 07:52 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

"S-seabreeze? I'm Starrypaw, a newly joined member of this clan. I think that my teaching a class on monsters, Twoleg habits, Twolegs, and a few other Twoleg-related things might be helpful. I know something about Twolegs, because I've lived with them and among them for about most of my life, up until I joined here one moon ago. I'm Starrypaw. I started out as a kittypet, when loner, then joined Riverclan. Are you okay with my teaching a class on All Things Twolegs?" Starrypaw, former kittypet-gone-loner, asked.
@Dolomedes

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on summer hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)

Also my characters actions and thoughts don't reflect my own.
Also go see https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76821&page=2 Claw! He's nominated for COTM and I wanna win that!
Old July 10th, 2024, 03:16 AM
RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

( Sunsetgleam )
Riverclan Warrior | They/Them | 13 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
Ah, another training event! Aimed at kits this time! Maybe Sunsetgleam could hold one of their own someday soon! "I can help out with anything you want me to!" they gave the Lionheart a friendly grin, before turning their gaze towards the rest of the crowd. 12 kits when they joined the evnt. Unless they (cough cough Minku) counted wrong. That's a pretty low number so far but hey, it could definitely start increasing little by little
[Sunset's open to teaching anything]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old July 10th, 2024, 03:43 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Basic herbs, Defense, Clan History

Starrykit's head appeared from the bracken that covered the nursery's entrance. Seabreeze, an esteemed warrior well-known by everyone, was calling up kits for something. She wanted to play, or maybe... maybe she could meet other kits? But could she be able to do it without Elderkit's help? She shrinked in her pelt, feeling just a little furball with no parents to push her forward. She had to do it herself.

The little white shape with gray spottings sneaked out to a little rock where she sat behind, crouching as if she were the rock itself. Maybe she could listen from here? Hopefully, no one would come and ask her.. things.

@Estelle (jsyk)

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old July 10th, 2024, 03:49 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Rosekit
3 Moons
4/10
Purrks:None

Rosekit approached. "I...I wanna learn hunting stuff." She wasn't sure if there was enough room for her but she had to ask anyway.

(OOC: First choice is basic hunting, second is clan history)
Old July 10th, 2024, 08:45 AM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Hunting Basics, Clan History, Intro to Clan Duties

Shellkit - 3 moons - he/him

Mid-dream, a booming voice woke him from his sleep. Wow, who could it be? The little tom crept his way out of the nursery. Oooooh!! Kit lessons?! This would be fun. Light on his feet, he bounded up to the crowd, trying to get a look at all the goings-on. "I'd like to do, maybe uhhhhh, hunting! Or Clan history! Orrrrr clan duties!" He poked his head through the, now bustling, crowd.

Last edited by sleepyyjax; July 10th, 2024 at 08:45 AM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 09:16 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

•| Aspenkit |•
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[(46)10/10]|
Did his ears deceive him? Or was he just going mad from laying out here in the sun all day with nothing but the passing clouds to entertain him. There was an event for kits happening!? FINALLY!!! Aspenkits rolled off his back and shot to his paws darting to where the lionheart stood. Something interesting was happening, a good kind of interesting!

IM DEFINITELY INTERE- I mean I'm interested!" he blurted out excitedly, he couldn't help but bounce on his paws. He wanted to learn defense for sure! He had goals to be the best warrior after all but then again he also wanted to learn clan relations....or maybe even basic healing, Berrypaw knew how to heal cats so if he did aswell maybe he could visit the medicine cats more often and be useful at the same time? "I uh want- uh. Um..." he began, why was he so indecisive. This should be easy, pick defense! You don't want to end up like how your were during the attack, completely helpless. If it came to it he probably couldn't have protected anyone in theat nursery from those monster- other clans. "defence. Clan relations is another one I'm fine with doing" he added making up his mind.

(Defence, clan relations, basic healing)
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old July 11th, 2024, 02:45 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

Seabreeze was hosting an event on teaching kits. As a general rule, Irisfrost didn't much like them- they were irrational, and tended to find her blunt nature upsetting, even though they were often insensitive themselves- but she was willing to teach them, for the good of the clan. They were RiverClan's future, after all.

Seabreeze listed the classes being offered. Hunting basics, clan history, clan relations, clan duties, herb basics and defence. Irisfrost didn't really have a preference, although her knowledge on herbs was limited. The class would probably only cover ones that were common knowledge though; cobwebs and the like. "I can teach anything," she told Seabreeze, giving the Lionheart a respectful dip of her head.
Old July 11th, 2024, 03:00 AM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE SWALLOWED THE SUN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERKIT . 3 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
Heeeere comes Salamanderkit.

Wow, and just when she'd been at her wits' end about all the older cats getting to have fun...maybe when she's old and important she'll nominate Seabreeze for whatever's more important than Lionheart (but not deputy or leader or anything because Salamanderkit's already got dibs).

It's a wonder she doesn't stagger over her fuzzy paws in her mad dash to make it to the scene.

"I'M IN...I'm DOING this..." She's huffing and puffing. She's getting bigger every day, and stronger, yes—but stamina's still a weak point.

"Show me—how—to kill stuff!" Salamanderkit demands, finding a spot by her brother to try and go in for a hasty head-bump.

HUNTING BASICS & DEFENSE !

@sleepyyjax short mention; sibling greeting :3c